NATION

PASSWORD

Pennington Defense Consortium (PT, MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Greetings,

Your order has been processed. The total for your purchase is NS$13.5 billion. We appreciate the custom of Free Missouri and hope you will utilize our services, expertise, and product in the future. The order will be built and begin shipping on confirmation of first payment.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Bulgharia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Bulgharia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:50 am

Hello once again,

We are interested in acquiring 1000 B-7 bombers, as well as 10 F15I fighters. Since the total cost of the purchase will be 122 billions + 850 millions, we would like to pay 25 billions a year.

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 am

Greetings,

The order has been confirmed and processed. Bulgharia was recently cleared for Security Grade 2. The plan you have selected is to pay the total of NS$122.85 billion over five years. We are also required to inform you that with this purchase, any future purchases made by Bulgharia will come with a 5% discount. We appreciate Bulgharia's custom and hope that you will once again see fit to use equipment from Pennington Defense.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Free Missouri
Minister

Founded: Dec 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Missouri » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Arkinesia wrote:Greetings,

Your order has been processed. The total for your purchase is NS$13.5 billion. We appreciate the custom of Free Missouri and hope you will utilize our services, expertise, and product in the future. The order will be built and begin shipping on confirmation of first payment.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Wired, all of it, wired
Military Whitelist
[spoiler=Isidewith score]http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/933358212
Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Zalig Kerstfeest, শুভ বড়দিন, Feliz Navidad, and to all a blessed new year.

“Too much capitalism does not mean too many capitalists, but too few capitalists.”The Uses of Diversity, 1921, GK Chesterton

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Using the funds from our colony of Maryginia ($1.5 trillion) + the loan from Symphonia ($14 trillion) + other loans, grouped alliance budgets, other sources of money; etc = $16 trillion; we are preparing a budget for purchase of materiel...

F-6 Lynx - 45
F-14E Strike Tomcat - 36
F-16G Cobra - 21
F-15I Strike Eagle II - 50
F/A-18G/H/I - 35 (divided them into the three variants; 35/3)
F-9 Sparrow (pending negotations) - 10
MiG-21-93P - 15

Bomber aircraft
B-7 Owl - 27
B-70 Valkyrie - 25

Transport aircraft
C-02 Pelican - 3
U/MH-9 Mohawk/Cottonmouth - 5 Block I / 6 Block II

Attack helicopters/gunships
AH-66 Creek - 25

Multipurpose helicopters
MH-3 Yumuga - 10 (A); 15 (B)
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 am

Greetings,

Your order at this time cannot be processed. We need to know which F/A-18 variants, which MH-3 variants, and which MH-9 variants you desire. Furthermore, the F-9, AH-1, and AH-64 are not currently available.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 am

I have reedited my above, said order.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 am

Greetings,

Your order has been received and processed. The total for your order comes to NS$17,379,200,000. While this exceeds the total previously noted, be advised that Pennington Defense will operate with payment plans. The order will begin being built and shipped on confirmation of first payment. If you wish to revise your order, do not hesitate to contact us again with information on the details. PDCI thanks the nation of Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia for her custom, and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

Your order has been received and processed. The total for your order comes to NS$17,379,200,000. While this exceeds the total previously noted, be advised that Pennington Defense will operate with payment plans. The order will begin being built and shipped on confirmation of first payment. If you wish to revise your order, do not hesitate to contact us again with information on the details. PDCI thanks the nation of Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia for her custom, and we hope to see you again soon.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

ACCEPTED. The payment is sent...
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:47 pm

BUMP

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 pm

We are interested in: as we are in desperate need for weapons, for an upcoming defencive war:

6 million AN22A2 Assault Rifles for our civilian guerrilla professional militias
8 million AN22A3 Intermediate Rifles for our civilian guerrilla professional militias
4 million AN91 Battle Rifle/SAWs for our guerrillas
800,000 AN105 Assault Rifles
30 million AN70s
1 million AN14 Designated Marksman Rifles

Please make this order a top priority for our government.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Greetings,

Your order has been processed and approved. The total comes to NS$44.38 billion. I am required to inform you that future purchases will be discounted under the loyalty discount.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Your order has been processed and approved. The total comes to NS$44.38 billion. I am required to inform you that future purchases will be discounted under the loyalty discount.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Arigato. NS$44.38 billion has been wired.
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:08 pm

bump

Shanix
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shanix » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Official Communique from the Department of Logistics, On request by the Order of 15

Patricia Hartmann,

It has been a while since our last purchase. Upon recent review, our engineers feel that their armaments are sub-par, at best, and request a replacement. Knowing that PDCI always delivers when it comes to weaponry. We wish to purchase 14,000 AP4 Pistols, 22,000 AP3 Pistols, and must ask if it is possible to purchase more than the 5 unit limit of AP2 Custom sidearms. We wish to issue them to our Council of 15, and a limit of 5 sidearms would not "fit the bill". Total Cost, minus the AP2s, is approximately 16,100,000 NSD, or 36,720,880 Shanix Credits. The AP2s, at their 5 unit limit, come to 7500 NSD/17106 Shanix Credits, or if you're willing to allow us 15 units, 22500 NSD/51318 Shanix Credits. We understand if we are unable to purchase more than 5, and are willing to leave it at that if you wish us to.

--Ret. Colonel Zackary Jannis, Department of Logistics Senior Purchaser.
Just know when it's real and when it isn't.

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Greetings,

Your order has been processed. Due to the special nature of the order, the Order of 15 may be supplied with an individual weapon each. The order for 15 can be fulfilled.

As such, the total would be, including discounts, NS$12.898 million. The order will begin shipping on confirmation of first payment. Pennington Defense thanks the nation of Shanix not only for her custom, but for her loyalty to quality equipment from Pennington Defense as well.

Gratefully yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Shanix
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Shanix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Patricia Hartmann,

Both I and The Order thank you for allowing an exception to the 5 unit rule, and of course, our first payment of $4.3 million will be sent and should arrive by morning, and two following payments of $4.3 million will be sent one per week, wired.

--Ret. Colonel Zackary Jannis, Department of Logistics Senior Purchaser.

Land of Germany
Envoy

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of Germany » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 pm

[OOC: What makes it so hard to take out the "Pimp my Gun" logo?]

Shanix
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Shanix » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:20 am

Land of Germany wrote:[OOC: What makes it so hard to take out the "Pimp my Gun" logo?]

[OOC: You can do it in MSPaint actually. But it seems better if you just let it sit, so people know where you got it from]

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Land of Germany wrote:[OOC: What makes it so hard to take out the "Pimp my Gun" logo?]

OOC: I left it in so I wouldn't have a gaggle of idiots asking me 'lol how u maek dis???????'

Nazistisches Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazistisches Reich » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 am

Arkinesia wrote:
(Image)
"You Get More Than What You Pay For."

Conceptualization

In 1959, the federal government issued a contract for a light fighter with incredible amounts of speed. At the time PDC was already license-producing the F-5 Freedom Fighter. Seeing an opportunity to test the J79 engine some more, Garrett Patterson jumped on the F-5 and came up with the F-6 Lynx, a jet that was little more than the F-5 with a J79 powerplant shoehorned into it. Nevertheless, the design won the hearts of the federal government, and it was adopted in 1960.

Design

The F-6 is designed to be light, fast, and deadly. Capable of carrying an immense range of weapons, the F-6 has also been modernized with radar and is even capable of making use of laser guidance facilities. The F-6 has been found to be nearly irreplaceable by the Arkinesian military, and still serves with the Confederate National Air Guard. The J79 engine, large number of hardpoints, and light weight make it a formidable ground attack or point defense fighter.

Purchase details

The Lynx is still considered obsolete technology by many figureheads in Parliament, largely replaced by the F-16G and F/A-18, a later development. As such it is considered legal for sale to Security Grade 3 nations, as well as the domestic production rights. The planes may be sold through other outlets without specified consent from PDCI.

Specifications and pricing

General characteristics
  • Crew: 1
  • Length: 47 ft 4¾ in (14.45 m)
  • Wingspan: 26 ft 8 in (8.13 m)
  • Height: 13 ft 4½ in (4.08 m)
  • Wing area: 186 ft² (17.28 m²)
  • Airfoil: NACA 65A004.8 root, NACA 64A004.8 tip
  • Empty weight: 9,558 lb (4,349 kg)
  • Loaded weight: 15,745 lb (7,157 kg)
  • Max takeoff weight: 20,486 lb (9,312 kg)
  • Powerplant: 1 × General Electric J79-GE-17 turbojet
  • Dry thrust: 11,905 lbf (52.9 kN) each
  • Thrust with afterburner: 17,835 lbf (79.3 kN) each
  • Zero-lift drag coefficient: 0.0200
  • Drag area: 3.4 ft² (0.32 m²)
  • Aspect ratio: 3.86
  • Internal fuel: 677 US gal (2,563 L)
  • External fuel: 275 US gal (1,040 L) per tank in up to 3 tanks

Performance
    • Maximum speed: Mach 2.23 (1,472 mph, 2,370 km/h) at 40,000 ft (12,190 m)
    • Range: 760 nmi (870 mi, 1,405 km)
    • Ferry range: 1,403 nmi (1,615 mi, 2,600 km)
    • Service ceiling: 60,000 ft (18,300 m)
    • Rate of climb: 41,300 ft/min (210 m/s)
    • Lift-to-drag ratio: 10.0
    Armament

Guns: 2× 20 mm (0.787 in) Pontiac M39A2 Revolver cannons in the nose, 280 rounds/gun
    Hardpoints: 7 total (3× wet): 2× wing-tip AAM launch rails, 4× under-wing & 1× under-fuselage pylon stations holding up to 7,000 pounds (3,200 kg) of payload.
    Rockets:
    • 2× LAU-61/LAU-68 rocket pods (each with 19× /7× Hydra 70 mm rockets, respectively); or
    • 2× LAU-5003 rocket pods (each with 19× CRV7 70 mm rockets); or
    • 2× LAU-10 rocket pods (each with 4× Zuni 127 mm rockets); or
    • 2× Matra rocket pods (each with 18× SNEB 68 mm rockets)
    Missiles:
      Air-to-air missile:
    • 4× AIM-9 Sidewinders or
    • 4× AIM-120 AMRAAMs
      Air-to-surface missile:
    • 2× AGM-65 Mavericks
Bombs: A variety of air-to-ground ordnance such as the Mark 80 series of unguided iron bombs (including 3 kg and 14 kg practice bombs), CBU-24/49/52/58 cluster bomb munitions, napalm bomb canisters and M129 Leaflet bomb, and laser guided bombs of Paveway family.
Others: up to 3× 150/275 US gallon Sargent Fletcher drop tanks for ferry flight or extended range/loitering time.

The plane may be purchased for NS$4 million. Domestic production rights cost NS$40 billion.

We woud like to purchase DPR for the F-6 Lynx. The sum of $40 billion will be wired to you upon confirmation.
Nazistisches Reich Military Equipment
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50044

Nazistisches Reich National Anthem
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57610

Sulfar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulfar » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Sulfar's Ministry of Defense wishes to purchase 300 F-16G Cobras to equip the Sulfar Air Force. We would like them to be navalized: the Ministry is ready to pay an extra fee for this.
Payment will be sent when we are told the price of this order, INCLUDING the navalization fee.

With best regards,
Alexander Shawn
Minister of Defence.

Sarilian
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Order Request

Postby Sarilian » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:52 pm

<START COMMUNIQUE?
Sarilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To - Pennington Defense Consortium, Incorporated (PT/MT)
From - His Majesty's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Subject - Weapons Acquisition

On behalf of His Majesty's government and the People of The Imperial State of Sarilian, may the spirit and peace of The Spirit be with you and your people.

His Majesty writes to officially confirm the acquisition of the arms discussed with your corporation during your meeting with the Imperial Court on the 23rd of August 2011, under the agreed terms as expressed by your representative, Mr Penington.

With regards to the amount and cost of the aeronautics equipment...

Amount - Type - Cost Per unit - Total Cost Of Set Purchase
    - 1600 F-16G Cobra Fighters Aircraft - NS$ 13,800,000 - NS$ 22,080,000,000
    - 150 - F-16H Cobra Fighter Aircraft - NS$ 14, 000, 000 - NS$ 2,100,000,000
    - 10 - C-02 Pelican Transport Aircraft - NS$ 50,000,000 - NS$ 500,000,000

- TOTAL - 24,680,000,000*

*Total cost calculated with consideration of discounts entitled by His Majesty's Government under the Tri-Star Propulsions/Pennington Defense Consortium Agreements of 2010 (Royal International Trade Registry Number 15363/4) and the Sarilian/Arkinesia Security and Mutual Defence Treaty of 2011

With regards to the production and distribution of hardware...

Under the Tri-Star Propulsions/Pennington Defense Consortium Agreements of 2010 (Royal International Trade Registry Number 15363/4) and the Sarilian/Arkinesia Security and Mutual Defence Treaty of 2011, the Sarilian Crown Corporation Tri-Star Propulsions shall participate in the following manner...

- Tri-Star Propulsions Inc shall manufacture of the Roberts Aviation M50-RA-100S and other propulsion hardware in it's plants in Crescentia, Sarilian as agreed upon in the contract.

- Tri-Star Propulsions has been given international trading rights to manufacture and trade the hardware in the world markets over a 10 year period, the profits of which shall be divided by a 85%-15% split between Sarilian and Arkinesia.

- The manufacture and sales of said hardware shall be in close coordination with Pennington Defense Consortium and the Arkinesian Foreign Ministry with PDC performing inspections of the facilities and production at Crescentia and the Arkinesian State coordinating with the terms of individual sales.

With regards to payment and the transfer of funds...

- The sum of NS$ 4,680,000,000 shall be transferred via secured banking transactions from Tri-Star Propulsions's Inc to Pennington Defense Consortium via banking transactions. The technicalities shall be discussed by the two companies in further meetings.

- NS$ 10,000,000,000 shall immediately be immediately transferred from The Royal Treasury to Pennington Defense Consortium via secure electronic transactions upon ratification of the treaty.

- The remaining NS$ 10,000,000,000 shall be transferred from The Royal Treasury over a two year period to Pennington Defense Consortium in the form of two separate payments of NS$ 5,000,000,000 in a similar form as the last one.

His Majesty's Government shall view the the Tri-Star Propulsions/Pennington Defense Consortium Agreement and the Sarilian/Arkinesia Security and Mutual Defence Treaty of 2011, in effect once both have been ratified by the appropriate Arkinesian institutions and has been officially confirmed of such happening via secure communique.

Your's Sincerely
Clement Lafaso
His Majesty's Minister of Foreign Affairs

<END COMMUNIQUE>
Last edited by Sarilian on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Salvarity
Senator

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Salvarity » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

MiG-21-93P X10 For 35m.

It will be my Private Protection Craft.
Praetor of the Empire of Mare Nostrum
World Assembly Delegate of the Empire of Mare Nostrum

King of the British Isles
Prime Minister of the British Isles
Defense Minister of the British Isles
Home Minister of the British Isles
Culture Minister of the British Isles
MP of Parliament for Northern Ireland
Co-Founder of the SDLP in the British Isles
Admiral of the Royal British Isles Navy
Marquess of Winchester

Minister of the Exterior in the Land of Kings and Emperors
Minister of the Interior in the Land of Kings and Emperors
Senator in the Imperial Senate
Field Marshal Lieutenant of the Imperial Army of the Land of Kings and Emperors
Baron of Nassau

Lance Corporal in the North Pacific Army

Merryman in the United Defenders League

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Nazistisches Reich wrote:
Arkinesia wrote:
(Image)
"You Get More Than What You Pay For."

Conceptualization

In 1959, the federal government issued a contract for a light fighter with incredible amounts of speed. At the time PDC was already license-producing the F-5 Freedom Fighter. Seeing an opportunity to test the J79 engine some more, Garrett Patterson jumped on the F-5 and came up with the F-6 Lynx, a jet that was little more than the F-5 with a J79 powerplant shoehorned into it. Nevertheless, the design won the hearts of the federal government, and it was adopted in 1960.

Design

The F-6 is designed to be light, fast, and deadly. Capable of carrying an immense range of weapons, the F-6 has also been modernized with radar and is even capable of making use of laser guidance facilities. The F-6 has been found to be nearly irreplaceable by the Arkinesian military, and still serves with the Confederate National Air Guard. The J79 engine, large number of hardpoints, and light weight make it a formidable ground attack or point defense fighter.

Purchase details

The Lynx is still considered obsolete technology by many figureheads in Parliament, largely replaced by the F-16G and F/A-18, a later development. As such it is considered legal for sale to Security Grade 3 nations, as well as the domestic production rights. The planes may be sold through other outlets without specified consent from PDCI.

Specifications and pricing

General characteristics
  • Crew: 1
  • Length: 47 ft 4¾ in (14.45 m)
  • Wingspan: 26 ft 8 in (8.13 m)
  • Height: 13 ft 4½ in (4.08 m)
  • Wing area: 186 ft² (17.28 m²)
  • Airfoil: NACA 65A004.8 root, NACA 64A004.8 tip
  • Empty weight: 9,558 lb (4,349 kg)
  • Loaded weight: 15,745 lb (7,157 kg)
  • Max takeoff weight: 20,486 lb (9,312 kg)
  • Powerplant: 1 × General Electric J79-GE-17 turbojet
  • Dry thrust: 11,905 lbf (52.9 kN) each
  • Thrust with afterburner: 17,835 lbf (79.3 kN) each
  • Zero-lift drag coefficient: 0.0200
  • Drag area: 3.4 ft² (0.32 m²)
  • Aspect ratio: 3.86
  • Internal fuel: 677 US gal (2,563 L)
  • External fuel: 275 US gal (1,040 L) per tank in up to 3 tanks

Performance
    • Maximum speed: Mach 2.23 (1,472 mph, 2,370 km/h) at 40,000 ft (12,190 m)
    • Range: 760 nmi (870 mi, 1,405 km)
    • Ferry range: 1,403 nmi (1,615 mi, 2,600 km)
    • Service ceiling: 60,000 ft (18,300 m)
    • Rate of climb: 41,300 ft/min (210 m/s)
    • Lift-to-drag ratio: 10.0
    Armament

Guns: 2× 20 mm (0.787 in) Pontiac M39A2 Revolver cannons in the nose, 280 rounds/gun
    Hardpoints: 7 total (3× wet): 2× wing-tip AAM launch rails, 4× under-wing & 1× under-fuselage pylon stations holding up to 7,000 pounds (3,200 kg) of payload.
    Rockets:
    • 2× LAU-61/LAU-68 rocket pods (each with 19× /7× Hydra 70 mm rockets, respectively); or
    • 2× LAU-5003 rocket pods (each with 19× CRV7 70 mm rockets); or
    • 2× LAU-10 rocket pods (each with 4× Zuni 127 mm rockets); or
    • 2× Matra rocket pods (each with 18× SNEB 68 mm rockets)
    Missiles:
      Air-to-air missile:
    • 4× AIM-9 Sidewinders or
    • 4× AIM-120 AMRAAMs
      Air-to-surface missile:
    • 2× AGM-65 Mavericks
Bombs: A variety of air-to-ground ordnance such as the Mark 80 series of unguided iron bombs (including 3 kg and 14 kg practice bombs), CBU-24/49/52/58 cluster bomb munitions, napalm bomb canisters and M129 Leaflet bomb, and laser guided bombs of Paveway family.
Others: up to 3× 150/275 US gallon Sargent Fletcher drop tanks for ferry flight or extended range/loitering time.

The plane may be purchased for NS$4 million. Domestic production rights cost NS$40 billion.

We woud like to purchase DPR for the F-6 Lynx. The sum of $40 billion will be wired to you upon confirmation.

Greetings,

The F-6 DPR may be purchased at the offered price. The appropriate details, documents, and evaluation examples will be shipped immediately. Thank for your custom. We hope that you will find PDCI's service and product to be satisfactory enough to purchase from us in the future.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Salvarity wrote:MiG-21-93P X10 For 35m.

It will be my Private Protection Craft.

Greetings,

The price offered for your purchase is accepted. The aircraft will begin shipping on confirmation of first order. PDCI thanks Salvarity for her custom.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

Sarilian wrote:<START COMMUNIQUE?
(Image)
Sarilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To - Pennington Defense Consortium, Incorporated (PT/MT)
From - His Majesty's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Subject - Weapons Acquisition

On behalf of His Majesty's government and the People of The Imperial State of Sarilian, may the spirit and peace of The Spirit be with you and your people.

His Majesty writes to officially confirm the acquisition of the arms discussed with your corporation during your meeting with the Imperial Court on the 23rd of August 2011, under the agreed terms as expressed by your representative, Mr Penington.

With regards to the amount and cost of the aeronautics equipment...

Amount - Type - Cost Per unit - Total Cost Of Set Purchase
    - 1600 F-16G Cobra Fighters Aircraft - NS$ 13,800,000 - NS$ 22,080,000,000
    - 150 - F-16H Cobra Fighter Aircraft - NS$ 14, 000, 000 - NS$ 2,100,000,000
    - 10 - C-02 Pelican Transport Aircraft - NS$ 50,000,000 - NS$ 500,000,000

- TOTAL - 24,680,000,000*

*Total cost calculated with consideration of discounts entitled by His Majesty's Government under the Tri-Star Propulsions/Pennington Defense Consortium Agreements of 2010 (Royal International Trade Registry Number 15363/4) and the Sarilian/Arkinesia Security and Mutual Defence Treaty of 2011

With regards to the production and distribution of hardware...

Under the Tri-Star Propulsions/Pennington Defense Consortium Agreements of 2010 (Royal International Trade Registry Number 15363/4) and the Sarilian/Arkinesia Security and Mutual Defence Treaty of 2011, the Sarilian Crown Corporation Tri-Star Propulsions shall participate in the following manner...

- Tri-Star Propulsions Inc shall manufacture of the Roberts Aviation M50-RA-100S and other propulsion hardware in it's plants in Crescentia, Sarilian as agreed upon in the contract.

- Tri-Star Propulsions has been given international trading rights to manufacture and trade the hardware in the world markets over a 10 year period, the profits of which shall be divided by a 85%-15% split between Sarilian and Arkinesia.

- The manufacture and sales of said hardware shall be in close coordination with Pennington Defense Consortium and the Arkinesian Foreign Ministry with PDC performing inspections of the facilities and production at Crescentia and the Arkinesian State coordinating with the terms of individual sales.

With regards to payment and the transfer of funds...

- The sum of NS$ 4,680,000,000 shall be transferred via secured banking transactions from Tri-Star Propulsions's Inc to Pennington Defense Consortium via banking transactions. The technicalities shall be discussed by the two companies in further meetings.

- NS$ 10,000,000,000 shall immediately be immediately transferred from The Royal Treasury to Pennington Defense Consortium via secure electronic transactions upon ratification of the treaty.

- The remaining NS$ 10,000,000,000 shall be transferred from The Royal Treasury over a two year period to Pennington Defense Consortium in the form of two separate payments of NS$ 5,000,000,000 in a similar form as the last one.

His Majesty's Government shall view the the Tri-Star Propulsions/Pennington Defense Consortium Agreement and the Sarilian/Arkinesia Security and Mutual Defence Treaty of 2011, in effect once both have been ratified by the appropriate Arkinesian institutions and has been officially confirmed of such happening via secure communique.

Your's Sincerely
Clement Lafaso
His Majesty's Minister of Foreign Affairs

<END COMMUNIQUE>

Greetings,

Your order and terms are accepted. We would like to welcome Tri-Star Propulsions as a trading partner with PDCI. We thank Sarilian for her custom, as allies of Arkinesia, and hope that you will consider our product in the future.

Yours,
Patricia Hartmann
COO, PDCI

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade