NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Commonwealth Airlines - Legends of the Sky [Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rainious Allementos
Attaché

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainious Allementos » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Airport Application
Name of Nation: Rainious Allementos
Name of Airport(s): Taraporo Aeropuerto de la Grandeza y la Perfección (Taraporo Airport of Greatness and Perfection)
Airport(s) IATA Code: TAGP
Airport(s) Closest City: Taraporo
Airport Gates: Terminal 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15
Et Cetera:
Mon [6]
Tues [7]
Wen [5]
Thur [6]
Fri [8]
Sat [9]
Sun [9]
Last edited by Rainious Allementos on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You Talented? Wanna join the music industry?
Then join Abstract Records.

Proud Member of The ICCPO.

Fighters from all over the universe, save your realms be winning the Mortal Kombat Tournament

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 am

Narendria wrote:
Name of Nation: Narendria
Name of Airport(s):
-Internationalen Flughafen Dresden-Klotzsche
-Internationalen Flughafen Amsterdam-Schiphol
Airport(s) IATA Code:
-DRS
-AMS
Airport(s) Closest City:
-Dresden
-Nue Amsterdam
Airport Gates:
-T5: B2, B7, B14, B20, B13
-T8: F1, F7, F21,F12
Maximum Flights Each Day:
Unlimited
P.S. passengers may experience a little turbulence due to frequent winds in our nation. And they may experience also cold weather due to the position of the airports and the nation, about
16°F average

R O Y A L++C O M M O N W E A L T H++A I R L I N E S
L E G E N D S++O F++T H E++S K Y++S I N C E++1 9 3 4

To: Narendria

Greetings, it is with much delight that we would like to inform you that Narendria'a airport application has been accepted. Royal Commonwealth Airlines will gladly fly to both, Internationalen Flughafen Dresden-Klotzsche and Internationalen Flughafen Amsterdam-Schiphol. The number of gates assigned is also quite satisfactory. And finally, flights to both Internationalen Flughafen Dresden-Klotzsche and Internationalen Flughafen Amsterdam-Schiphol will begin soon.

Again Royal Commonwealth Airlines thanks you for your nation's kind invitation to two of its airports.

We wish to hear from you more in the future. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Chief Execitive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:50 am

Danatha wrote:
Airport Application
Name of Nation: The Royal Archduchy and Realms of Danatha
Name of Airport(s): (we want to fly to more than one) Quench Royal Airport (Exclusive for politicians) | Horust Regional Airport (public airport) | Le Havre International Airport (Public)
Airport(s) IATA Code: QRA| HRA | LHI
Airport(s) Closest City: The City of Quench (Capital City) | Horust (Capital of the Island Colonies) | Le Havre (2nd largest city)
Airport Gates: D1-5
Et Cetera: ---

To: The Royal Archduchy and Realms of Danatha

Greetings, it is with much delight that we would like to inform you that the airport application of the Royal Archduchy and Realms of Danatha has been accepted. Royal Commonwealth Airlines will gladly fly to Quench Royal Airport, Horust Regional Airport, and Le Havre International. The number of gates assigned is also quite satisfactory. And finally, flights to Quench Royal Airport, Horust Regional Airport, and Le Havre International will begin soon.

Again Royal Commonwealth Airlines thanks you for your nation's kind invitation to three of its airports.

We wish to hear from you more in the future. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Chief Execitive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II
Last edited by -Bederich- on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 am

Welsh Cowboy wrote:
Name of Nation Republic of Welsh Cowboy
Name of Airport Humdeia International Airport
Nearest City Humdeia
IATA Airport Code HUM
Maximum Flights 2 per Day

Airport Gates A3-A4

To: The Republic of Welsh Cowboy

Hello. It is with great delight we inform the Republic of Welsh Cowboy of the acceptance of your application for Humdeia International Airport. Royal Commonwealth Airlines is completely satisfied with the given gates, and will operate out of them. As well as this, we will make no more than the given amount of flights per day, however may make less. Finally, we will begin flights to and from Humdeia International Airport shortly.

We thank your nation for its invitation to Humdeia International Airport and wish to hear more from you in the future.

Thanks once again.

Sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II
Last edited by -Bederich- on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 am

Nesos Prettanice wrote:
Airport Application
Name of Nation: The Exalted Empire of Nesos Prettanice
Name of Airport(s): Grand Citadel International, Horrens Keep Airport, White Tower International, Red Tower Airport, Starks Vale, Oceansport, Alliy Private Airport, Nesos Bay International Airport, Cark Airport, Central Forest Airport
Airport(s) IATA Code: NPGC, NPHC, NPWT, NPRT, SVA, NPOA, APA, NBIA, CA, CFA
Airport(s) Closest City: Grand Citadel, Horrens Keep, White Tower, Red Tower, Starks Vale, Oceansport, Alliy, Nesos Bay, Cark, Crannon City
Airport Gates:
NPGC: Terminal 4 - Gates 3,4,5,6
NPHC: Terminal 2 - Gates 5,6
NPWT: Terminal 1 - Gates 5,6,7
NPRT: Terminal 2 - Gates 1,2,3
SVA: Terminal 1 - Gates 7,9
NPOA: Terminal 2 - Gate 5
APA: - Gate 9
NBIA: Terminal 2 - Gate 5
CA: Terminal 2 - Gates 8,9
CFA: - Gate 2
Maximum Flights: Grand Citadel International: Hourly possible
White Tower International: 10
Horrens Keep Airport, Red Tower Airport, Starks Vale Airport, Oceansport Airport, Nesos Bay International Airport, Cark Airport: 3 per day
Alliy Private Airport: Officials Only - When Required
Central Forest Airport: 2 Per Day

To: The Exalted Empire of Nesos Prettanice

Hello. It is with great delight we inform the Exalted Empire of Nesos Prettanice of the acceptance of your application for Grand Citadel International, Horrens Keep Airport, White Tower International, Red Tower Airport, Starks Vale, Oceansport, Alliy Private Airport, Nesos Bay International Airport, Cark Airport, and Central Forest Airport. Royal Commonwealth Airlines is completely satisfied with the given gates, and will operate out of them. As well as this, we will make no more than the given amount of flights per day, however may make less. Finally, we will begin flights to and from NPGC, NPHC, NPWT, NPRT, SVA, NPOA, APA, NBIA, CA, and CFA shortly.

We thank your nation for its invitation to ten of your airports and wish to hear more from you in the future.

Thanks once again.

Sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II
Last edited by -Bederich- on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 am

Bearlong wrote:
Airport Application
Name of Nation: The National Democratic Republic of Bearlong
Name of Airport(s): Rosonja International, and Sydnee Royal airports
Airport(s) IATA Code: MRIA and SMRA
Airport(s) Closest City: Rosonja and Sydnee
Airport Gates: all in the 1.1 category
Et Cetera:

To: The National Democratic Republic of Bearlong

Hello. It is with great delight we inform the National Democratic Republic of Bearlong of the acceptance of your application for Rosonja Internationaland and Sydnee Royal Airports. Royal Commonwealth Airlines is completely satisfied with the given gates, and will operate out of them. As well as this, we will make no more than the given amount of flights per day, however may make less. Finally, we will begin flights to and from Rosonja International Airport, and Sydnee Royal Airport shortly.

We thank your nation for its invitation to two of your nation's airports and wish to hear more from you in the future.

Thanks once again.

Sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II
Last edited by -Bederich- on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 am

Rainious Allementos wrote:
Airport Application
Name of Nation: Rainious Allementos
Name of Airport(s): Taraporo Aeropuerto de la Grandeza y la Perfección (Taraporo Airport of Greatness and Perfection)
Airport(s) IATA Code: TAGP
Airport(s) Closest City: Taraporo
Airport Gates: Terminal 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15
Et Cetera:
Mon [6]
Tues [7]
Wen [5]
Thur [6]
Fri [8]
Sat [9]
Sun [9]

To: The Nation of Rainious Allementos

Hello. It is with great delight we inform the Nation of Rainious Allementos of the acceptance of your application for Taraporo Airport . Royal Commonwealth Airlines is completely satisfied with the given gates, and will operate out of them. As well as this, we will make no more than the given amount of flights per day, however may make less. Finally, we will begin flights to and from TAGP shortly.

We thank your nation for its invitation to one of your nation's airports and wish to hear more from you in the future.

Thanks once again.

Sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 am

ViZion wrote:
General Industries Corporation
Changing The Way The World Works

To the CEO of Royal Commonwealth Airlines,
Official General Industries Business Letterhead

Hello there, I am reaching out to you with a proposal. However, before we get to that, I would like to formally introduce General Industries Corporation to you. General Industries Corporation is one of the world's largest corporations, being extremely profitable and covering a multitude of industries. We are fighting to surpass the giants on the global industry such as ViZion World Corporation, Sky Corporation, and Armaj Heavy Industries to become the largest, most profitable corporation world-wide. And that is where this proposal comes in. We would like to bring Royal Commonwealth Airlines into the Armaj Heavy Industries family.

We are offering $25 billion, which includes Royal Commonwealth Airlines keeping its name and management in place. Our push for dominance will greatly benefit you, your company, and your customers as we will be providing business backing and financial support in order to make Royal Commonwealth Airlines the largest airline globally. Likewise, you will be able to work with our other divisions, in which you will be paired up with our other airline division, Diamond Airways. There is absolutely no overlap between the two airlines, as Diamond Airways is positioned as a 100% high end luxury airliner for the ultra wealthy. As such, partnering Royal Commonwealth Airlines up with Diamond Airways looks to help improve business.

Add to all of this, you will be able to get better access to the ViZionarian market, which I know you are very well aware of is extremely large and into travel. That will also help with your airlines expansion as we help you become the largest airline globally.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you for your time!

Thomas Evermez,
CEO, General Industries Corporation

Industrious. Powerful. General Industries Corporation. Changing The Way The World Works.

To: General Industries Corporation

Greetings on behalf of Royal Commonwealth Airlines.

It is with great pleasure and surprise that we received a letter from the highly respected and esteemed General Industries Corporation. Of course, as your letter is concerning the purchasing of Royal Commonwealth Airlines we would like to say that this is very possible. As we have remained a fully family owned business since 1934, all stock is owned by Sergio Saekosco II. Furthermore, Royal Commonwealth Airlines would be for sale for the right price.

Nonetheless, we assume the twenty-five billion Dollars offered ($25,000,000,000) is negotiable. We believe this price to be somewhat reasonable. However, we would like to put the price of thirty billion NationStates Standard Dollars (30,000,000,000 NSD) on the table. This price is of course, negotiable as well, and is for complete ownership of the company.

Finally, if said sale is to occur we must have it fully understood that direct management of Royal Commonwealth Airlines will still occur within the Royal Commonwealth of -Bederich-, and an adequate amount of money be allotted toward the payment of all -Bederiche- managers and employees.

We are sure it would greatly benefit both of us if this sale occurred, and look forward to hearing a reply.

Sincerely,
Chief Executive Officer
Sergio Saekosco II

British Qatar
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby British Qatar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Airport Application
Name of Nation: Kingdom of British Qatar
Name of Airport(s): Qataria City Central Airport and AlTherus Airport
Airport(s) IATA Code: QCCA, ATA
Airport(s) Closest City: Qataria
Airport Gates: G2-G8
Et Cetera: ...

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:46 pm

British Qatar wrote:
Airport Application
Name of Nation: Kingdom of British Qatar
Name of Airport(s): Qataria City Central Airport and AlTherus Airport
Airport(s) IATA Code: QCCA, ATA
Airport(s) Closest City: Qataria
Airport Gates: G2-G8
Et Cetera: ...

To: Kingdom of British Qatar

Greetings on behalf of Royal Commonwealth Airlines executive management. It is with the greatest of pleasure that we have received this letter from your highly respected nation. Furthermore it is with the greatest of pleasure that we formally correspond back with you.

Nonetheless, we have reviewed the application for both Qataria City Central Airport and AlTherus Airport, and accept it. We have looked over all assigned gates for all applied airports, and are fully satisfied. As well as this, the maximum flights per day allotted are more than adequate.

Royal Commonwealth Airlines pledges to abide by all laws and standards of the Kingdom of British Qatar when flying to and from Qataria City Central Airport and AlTherus Airport, and ensures only excellence.

Finally, flights to both Qataria City Central Airport and AlTherus Airport will begin shortly. It was a pleasure corresponding with your nation and we wish to hear more from you in the future.

Sincerely,
Sergio Saekosco II
CEO, Royal Commonwealth Airlines

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:38 pm

To Sergio Saekosco II,

Thank you for getting back to me. We would be happy to shake hands and sign the agreement at $28 billion. In addition, we can assure you that your management will remain in place. We will only involve ourselves should the need arise for assisting you in business to improve quality, efficiency, cost control, or improving profitability. However, there is of little concern at this time as we see your airline is very well run at it is.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Tyler Morse,

Industrious. Powerful. General Industries Corporation. Changing The Way The World Works.
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Muara (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Muara (Ancient) » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 am

Airport Application
Name of Nation: Muara
Name of Airport(s): Beo Maraceras Airport
Airport(s) IATA Code: BEC
Airport(s) Closest City: Maraceras
Airport Gates: no gates used just airstairs
Et Cetera: no flights allowed on sundays

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 pm

ViZion wrote:

To Sergio Saekosco II,

Thank you for getting back to me. We would be happy to shake hands and sign the agreement at $28 billion. In addition, we can assure you that your management will remain in place. We will only involve ourselves should the need arise for assisting you in business to improve quality, efficiency, cost control, or improving profitability. However, there is of little concern at this time as we see your airline is very well run at it is.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Thomas Evermez,

It is with the greatest pride that Royal Commonwealth Airlines management announces that full ownership Royal Commonwealth Airlines has been sold to General Industries Corporation for exactly twenty-eight billion NationStates Standard Dollars (28,000,000,000 NSD). This sale is official as of January, First, Two-thousand and Twelve (1/1/12). Although direct management shall remain in the -Bederiche- Royal Commonwealth. For the time being acting manager of the airline will be David Daleko.

Of course, the sale of Royal Commonwealth Airlines in no way will increase ticket prices, decrease service quality, or negatively impact the airline in any way. The ownership of the airline under General Industries Corporation will only positively impact Royal Commonwealth Airlines. Furthermore, everything good we are known for shall remain.

Finally, the ownership of our airline under General Industries Corporation shall be only good.
Last edited by -Bederich- on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Muara wrote:
Airport Application
Name of Nation: Muara
Name of Airport(s): Beo Maraceras Airport
Airport(s) IATA Code: BEC
Airport(s) Closest City: Maraceras
Airport Gates: no gates used just airstairs
Et Cetera: no flights allowed on sundays

To: The Nation of Muara

Greetings on behalf of Royal Commonwealth Airlines executive management. It is with the greatest of pleasure that we have received this letter from your highly respected nation. Furthermore it is with the greatest of pleasure that we formally correspond back with you.

Nonetheless, we have reviewed the application for Beo Maraceras Airport, and accept it. We have looked over all assigned gates for all applied airports, and are fully satisfied. As well as this, the maximum flights per day allotted are more than adequate.

Royal Commonwealth Airlines pledges to abide by all laws and standards of Muara when flying to and from Beo Maraceras Airport, and ensures only excellence.

Finally, flights to BEC will begin shortly. It was a pleasure corresponding with your nation and we wish to hear more from you in the future.

Sincerely,
Acting Manager
Royal Commonwealth Airlines
David Daleko

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 pm

OOC: if you could, please add the following...

A Division of General Industries Corporation

IATA: RC
IACA: RCA
CALLSIGN: RCA

Code: Select all
[floatright][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44982][img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5498/oneworld.png[/img][/url][/floatright][floatleft][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44982][img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5498/oneworld.png[/img][/url][/floatleft][align=center][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5321/royalcommonwealthairway.png[/img]
[box][b][size=150][i][color=blue]R O Y A L[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=blue]C O M M O N W E A L T H[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=blue]A I R L I N E S[/color][/i][/size]
[i][color=red]L E G E N D S[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]O F[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]T H E[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]S K Y[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]S I N C E[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]1 9 3 4[/color][/i][/b][hr][/hr]A Division of [b][color=#FF0000]General[/color] [color=#FF0040]Indus[/color][color=#FF0080]tries[/color] [color=#FF00BF]Corpor[/color][color=#FF00FF]ation[/color][/b][hr][/hr]
[b]IATA:[/b] RC
[b]IACA:[/b] RCA
[b]CALLSIGN:[/b] RCA[/box][/align][/b]

AND... at the bottom of the OP...

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!

[hr][/hr]
[size=85][b][color=#400000]Visit [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115705]GIChq.com[/url] to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage![/color][/b][/size]

(See for example look: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115925)
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Airport Application
Name of Nation: The Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
Name of Airport(s): Khayr Valeria Port Aurora
Airport(s) IATA Code: 3KV
Airport(s) Closest City: Valeria Port Aurora
Airport Gates: aircraft 737 sized or larger - Gates, regional aircraft (BAE146, saab metroliner etc) air stairs
Et Cetera:
All bags will be X-ray screened and HAND searched, all passengers are x-ray scanned and metal detected,
West Pacific region citizens - no visa required
Dry nation
no smoking in public places
national domestic voltage is 110v DC, so electronic goods as souveniers will not work in your nation as everywhere else in the world is 110v ac (americas and asia), 230v AC (europe). Aurora Confederacy is the only nation to use DC mains voltage.

Orbis terminal 100m away from airport giving excellent transport links to all areas of the nation, and the West Pacific region
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

ViZion wrote:OOC: if you could, please add the following...

(Image)

A Division of General Industries Corporation

IATA: RC
IACA: RCA
CALLSIGN: RCA

[floatright][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44982]([url=http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5498/oneworld.png]Image[/url])[/url][/floatright][floatleft][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44982]([url=http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5498/oneworld.png]Image[/url])[/url][/floatleft][align=center]([url=http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5321/royalcommonwealthairway.png]Image[/url])
[box][b][size=150][i][color=blue]R O Y A L[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=blue]C O M M O N W E A L T H[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=blue]A I R L I N E S[/color][/i][/size]
[i][color=red]L E G E N D S[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]O F[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]T H E[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]S K Y[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]S I N C E[/color][color=white]++[/color][color=red]1 9 3 4[/color][/i][/b][hr][/hr]A Division of [b][color=#FF0000]General[/color] [color=#FF0040]Indus[/color][color=#FF0080]tries[/color] [color=#FF00BF]Corpor[/color][color=#FF00FF]ation[/color][/b][hr][/hr]
[b]IATA:[/b] RC
[b]IACA:[/b] RCA
[b]CALLSIGN:[/b] RCA[/box][/align][/b]

AND... at the bottom of the OP...

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!

[hr][/hr]
[size=85][b][color=#400000]Visit [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115705]GIChq.com[/url] to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage![/color][/b][/size]

(See for example look: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=115925)

(OOC: No problem, added :).)

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:Airport Application
Name of Nation: The Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
Name of Airport(s): Khayr Valeria Port Aurora
Airport(s) IATA Code: 3KV
Airport(s) Closest City: Valeria Port Aurora
Airport Gates: aircraft 737 sized or larger - Gates, regional aircraft (BAE146, saab metroliner etc) air stairs
Et Cetera:
All bags will be X-ray screened and HAND searched, all passengers are x-ray scanned and metal detected,
West Pacific region citizens - no visa required
Dry nation
no smoking in public places
national domestic voltage is 110v DC, so electronic goods as souveniers will not work in your nation as everywhere else in the world is 110v ac (americas and asia), 230v AC (europe). Aurora Confederacy is the only nation to use DC mains voltage.

Orbis terminal 100m away from airport giving excellent transport links to all areas of the nation, and the West Pacific region

(OOC: Accepted.)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm

begin flying in when your schedule can permit, your airline is cleared to use Auroran airspace.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Perinpanland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Perinpanland » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Airport Application
Name of Nation: Perinpanland
Name of Airport(s): Gotham Airport (we want to fly to more than one)
Airport(s) IATA Code: GTA
Airport(s) Closest City: Gothamcity
Airport Gates: Terminal 3 gates 11-14
Et Cetera: 6 flights a day
    [5]Its Chill
    [4]We're watching now!
    [3]We're arming our forces and cleaning our tanks!!
    [2]BAM!!!! BAM!!! We're at war!!!
    [1]NUCLEAR WAR AND THE USAGE OF WMD is now being involved

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 am

(OOC: Accepted :).)

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Airport Application
Name of Nation: Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Name of Airport(s): Aerfort Chorcaí Nua
Airport(s) IATA Code: CRN
Airport(s) Closest City: Corcaigh Nua (national capital)
Airport Gates: Terminal C, Gates 27-28
Et Cetera: Please post an application at our storefront to confirm this application. (OOCly so I can get the information I need filled in.)
Last edited by Maltropia on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade