NATION

PASSWORD

Diamond Airways - Welcome to Luxury in the Skies.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Diamond Airways - Welcome to Luxury in the Skies.

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Welcome to Luxury in the Skies.
A Division of General Industries Corporation

Diamond Airways has been sold. Please refer to the new storefront.

[ Airline Information | Airline Fleet & Classes | Destinations & Routes | Expand to Your Airport Form | Purchase Your Ticket ]

Introducing...
Diamond Retreat. By Diamond Airways. The world's greatest private chartering company!
[ Diamond Retreat Private Chartering ]

President: Richard Walterson

+ + + +Welcome to Diamond Airways. Welcome to luxury in the skies.
Luxury in the skies. Is there really anything better than it? Here at Diamond Airways, we think not. That is why we are a leading luxury airline, a favorite for those who refuse to compromise. For years, ViZionarians have flocked to our airline, making us one of the nation's most successful airlines out there. But why limit people? That's why we have decided to expand to the global market, to offer travelers from across the globe to experience what true, unadultrated, uncompromising luxury in the skies is truly all about.

+ + + +What we're all about.
So, what are we all about? At Diamond Airways, we're dedicated to providing the highest quality food. Food you would never expect to see on an airplane. Food you would spend $100 before even getting to the main dish. Drinks. Drinks that would not be out of place in the finest restaurants across the globe. Comfort and service unmatched by our competitors. What is typically business class or first class in many of our competitors is our Classic class. There is no shoehorning here. There is no cattle class. There is, however, big, plush seats, complete with High Definition television, movies, video games, and popular shows. There is social media connectivity to all your favorite online communities - communities such as facebook and youtube.

+ + + +Our history is what made us.
Diamond Airways traces its roots back to 1944, when Henry Wintermoore founded Luxor Air Company, a luxury airline that catered to the elite class of ViZion. Based in ViZion City, the largest metropolis in the country at the time, Luxor Air Company quickly gained a reputation for excellence in comfort, quality, and service.

However, by the 1960s, the airline faced stiff competition from other carriers, such as ViZionair and Imperial Airways, and its growth and image began to decline. Henry’s son, Frank, who took over the business in 1963, decided to revamp the airline and renamed it National West Airways. He also invested in new aircrafts, aggressive marketing, added a newer 'entry' First Class, and enhanced luxury features, which helped the airline regain its popularity and profitability.

In 1994, National West Airways was acquired by General Industries Corporation for $2.2 billion including debt.

The airline underwent another transformation in 2011, when it changed its name to Diamond Airways after suffering from financial and operational challenges in the 2000s. The new brand identity reflected the airline’s commitment to delivering the highest standards of luxury, service, and comfort to its customers. The airline also expanded its domestic and international network, and in 2013 sold off a bulk of its domestic routes to Royal Commonwealth Airlines in exchange for some international destinations. This move allowed Diamond Airways to focus on its core strength of providing premium travel experiences to its global clientele.

Today, Diamond Airways is a leader in the luxury airline industry, with a modern fleet of aircrafts, cutting-edge technology, and world-class service. It is the epitome of what Henry and Frank Wintermoore envisioned for their airline: an airline that was uncompromising in luxury.

+ + + +Elite Lounge
Welcome to the Elite Lounge. All airports that we fly into
+Image
feature this lavish, trendy lounge. Complete with first-class arrangements, five-star dining, and other-worldly amenities, the Elite Lounge truly is in an elite class in comparison to other airline's lounges. Take, for example, the full 24/7 gym. Sleeping quarters. Game rooms for NIN Next gaming systems, pool, and other game-room must-haves. Movie theater for todays most popular still-showing movies. Movie rooms for on-demand movies. A full Olympic-sized pool. Showers. These are just a few of the features that our lounges boast - things most any other competitor airline simply forgoes, figuring you don't deserve or need it. But we know you deserve it. We know you want it. So we are happy to give it to you.

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 27 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

+ + + +Our Proud Fleet
We take pride in everything we do. As such, we also take pride in what we fly on. We are happy to introduce our fleet which flies the Diamond Airways banner!
Aerius 202 Hermia - Sixty Aircrafts
Aerius 212 Lavinia - Fifty Aircrafts
Streamline C570 - Five Aircrafts
Streamline C870 - Two Aircrafts
Saturn 700 Worldliner - Two Aircrafts

Welcome Aboard Luxury in the Skies+ + + +

Welcome aboard! As you enter Diamond Airways
aircrafts, you will are welcome to enjoy the foyer - which includes a mini wet bar and some lounge seating to relax for a moment and order a drink. Right away, we are happy to set the standard for excellence in the air with this entrance unrivaled by any competitor airline. So relax, take a breath of relaxation. Order your drink, and let us help you get your travels started the right way!

Lounging Aboard the Diamond+ + + +

The foyer might set the standard right away, welcoming you
like no other airline does. But we don't stop there, as our quest to continue to set the standard, and raise it from there. Lounge aboard the Diamond in luxury in one of our aircraft lounges. Enjoy first-rate service, drinks, and food. Enjoy conversations with other people. Enjoy luxury in the skies, unmatched by our competitors.

Elite Suite+ + + +

Available of select long-distance Elite flights, our
+Image
Elite Suite is unmatched in comfort, luxury, and privacy. We pride ourselves in providing the best of the best for our customers, and the Elite Suite delivers. The Elite Suite is posh - posh beyond anything else out there. Indulge in real oak wood paneling, leather walls, and a full queen size bed.

Order your food when you're ready. Order your drinks whenever you desire them. There's no waiting, or trying to flag down anyone. Simply hit the ORDER button, and let them know what you desire. They'll know which suite you're in. Combine plush luxury and absolute convininece with technology abound - order a movie from our nearly unending on-demand selection, or watch your favorite television show live. Play a game on our NIN Next entertainment system, or surf the web endlessly. It's all there. All for you. Because as a customer of ours, you deserve it.

Elite Class+ + + +

Our Elite class is available on all but our short
+Image
distance regional flights. If there was ever a time to feel like being with the elite, it's while being indulged in our Elite class. Enjoy the comfort of your own cabin, having privacy that most other airlines simply do not offer.

Order from our massive on-demand movie selection. Watch your favorite programs on television. Enjoy playing your favorite games on the NIN Next system. Visit your favorite websites online. Order your food and drinks whenever you're ready. Sit back. Relax. Enjoy the flight. It's all about luxury - it's all about you. That's what we're about, giving you the best!

First Class+ + + +

Sometimes you simply don't need your own
+Image
suite or cabin, however you still want the luxuries and treatment. You still want the comfort and amenities. And we deliver! Enjoy the amazing, lay-flat seats. Get treatment that other airlines simply aren't will to offer. Order your food and drinks whenever you please - why would you ever want to be forced to eat only when we say you can? It's a simple question, and one we asked ourselves. We figure, why should we do that to you? So, we won't!

First class is chock full of features. Watch movies on-demand. Watch your favorite shows. Play games on the advanced NIN Next system. Surf the internet. Our first class is above and beyond anything most other airlines offer - but since you deserve it, we offer it! So don't short change yourself with other airlines, let us bathe you in the luxury you truly desire.
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:20 am, edited 14 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

+ + + +Our Destinations
As a leader in ViZion air travel, we offer a multiple of destinations. Currently: 41 airports.
Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
Antibarber International Airport (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion)
Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
Amaria International Airport (AMI) (Amiria, ViZion)
Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion)
Dodoma International Airport (DOI) (Dodoma, ViZion)
Boa Vista International Airport (BVI) (Boa Vista, ViZion)
Yucatan International Airport (YIA) (Yucatan, ViZion)
Chieftain International Airport (CIA) (New Vista, ViZion)
Babu International Airport (BIA) (Barneston, ViZion)
Jackson Regional Airport (JRA) (Jackson, ViZion)
Templeton National Airport (TNA) (Templeton, ViZion)
Adamsville Regional Airport (ARA) (Adamsville, ViZion)
Tacoma Regional Airport (TRA) (Tacoma, ViZion)
Archville National Airport (ANA) (Archville, ViZion)
Bumba Regional Airport (BRA) (Bumba, ViZion)
Kawbe Regional Airport (KRA) (Kawbe, ViZion)
Marceton Regional Airport (MRA) (Marceton, ViZion)
Northpoint View Airport (NVA) (Northview, ViZion)
Cuito Regional Airport (CRA) (Cuito, ViZion)
Morichal Regional Airport (MOR) (Morichal, ViZion)
San Jose Regional Airport (SJR) (San Jose, ViZion)
Chibawa Regional Airport (CHI) (Chibawa, ViZion)
Tabago Regional Airport (TAB) (Tabago, ViZion)
Arlington National Airport (ARL) (Arlington, ViZion)
Roundtown Regional Airport (RRA) (Roundtown, ViZion)
Cepasta Regional Airport (CEP) (Cepasta, ViZion)
Barmarse National Airport (BAR) (Barmarse, ViZion)
Oliver Anderson Regional Airport (OAR) (Amstari, ViZion)
Kingston National Airport (KNA) (Kingston, ViZion)
Pharaohs Landing Regional Airport (PLR) (Armi, ViZion)
Hawksworth Regional Airport (HRA) (Hawksworth, ViZion)
Kirkland National Airport (KIR) (Kirkland, ViZion)
Ambrezette Regional Airport (AMB) (Ambrezette, ViZion)
Moahi Regional Airport (MOA) (Moahi, ViZion)
Ikomba National Airport (IKO) (Ikomba, ViZion)
Poggs T. A. Robertson Airport (PRA) (Hawkers, ViZion)
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA) (Shelbin, Jarridia)
Corvica/Seaton Joint International Airport (CIA) (Corvica, Jarridia)
Khan / Branam International Airport (KBI) (Westwood, Jarridia)
Westwood Intercontinental Airport (WIA) (Westwood, Jarridia)
Ostameva International Airport (ROST) (Auremena)
Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA) (Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Ne Britannual Airport (ADL) (Britonisea)
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:25 am, edited 6 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Let us fly to your nation!
Interested in allowing Diamond Airways to fly to your airports? Fill out this application!

Code: Select all
[b]Application for Route Expansion[/b]
• Nation's Name:
• Airport One Name:
• Airport One Code:
• (Optional) Airport Two Name:
• (Optional) Airport Two Code:
• (Optional) Airport Three Name:
• (Optional) Airport Three Code:
• (Optional) Airport Four Name:
• (Optional) Airport Four Code:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:
• [i]Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)[/i]
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2791]Vitalita International Airport[/url] (VIA)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5978]Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport[/url] (CGI)[/b] [i](Port of New Alton, ViZion)[/i]
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations.
[ ] [b]Dogbar International Airport (DIA)[/b] [i](Dogbar, ViZion)[/i]
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in Dogbar in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing.
[ ] [b]Rockport International Airport (RIA)[/b] [i](Rockport, ViZion)[/i]
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion.
[ ] [b]Antibarber International (AII)[/b] [i](Antibarber, ViZion)[/i]
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in Antibarber, ViZion in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day.
[ ] [b]Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)[/b] [i](North Bank, ViZion)[/i]
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion just outside the city of Jungleton. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports.
• [i]On what day? (Check All That Apply)[/i]
[ ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[ ] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
• [i]Let us cover domestic routes - list as many airports as you'd like[/i]
(Example) Your City International Airport - YCI - Your City, Your Country
• [i]I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location [sup]1[/sup][/i]:
(Example) Your City International Airport - YIA is one of the top tourist destinations globally, with an average of 50 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Your City is the capital of Your Country, and has become a favorite  location for families. This airport serves 1.2 million people per day and is growing rapidly.

[sup]1[/sup] If we decide to mark a certain airport as a major operating hub, it will be added to our list above of airports people can select to fly to. It will benefit your country just as it will our airline.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

We are OPEN.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 pm

We are proud to announce upgrades to all of our aircrafts!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 pm

• Nation's Name: Auremena
• Airport One Name: Ostameva International Airport
• Airport One Code: ROST
• Airport One Open Elite Lounge: In T5, the luxury flight terminal, the lounge and gate area are combined. Diamond may configure their half of the departure lounge to suit their tastes. Diamond Airways will be assigned Gate 2 in Lounge D, to be shared with Fly Sigma at gate 1 in the same lounge.
Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
• On what day? (Check All That Apply)
[1] Monday
[1] Tuesday
[1] Wednesday
[1] Thursday
[1] Friday
[1] Saturday
[1] Sunday
• Please List Flight Routes (List As Many As Apply)
Vitalita-Tsheremevko
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: Approved, will edit to IC tomorrow when I got some extra time and then will add you to list.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Destination (1):
Ostameva International Airport (ROST - Auremena)

Routes (2):
Vitalita International Airport - Ostameva International Airport (ROST - Auremena)
Ostameva International Airport - Vitalita International Airport

Hub (0):
None
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Diamond Retreat

+ + + +There is no luxury like private luxury.
Diamond Airways is proud to offer you our private chartering service, Diamond Retreat. In our ever-lasting dedication to providing you with the best the skies have to offer, we have opened up Diamond Retreat for those who find sharing an entire airline with other customers simply too commoner-like. Because there's no luxury like private luxury.

+ + + +Our Private Fleet
We take pride in everything we do. As such, we also take pride in what we fly on. We are happy to introduce our private charter fleet!
Aerius 242 'Ophelia' - Five Aircrafts
Streamline C970-LLR V - Five Aircrafts

Live in the Lap of Luxury+ + + +

Here at Diamond Retreat, we are here to serve you, as part of the
+ Image
ultra elite, truly powerful, and unmistakably wealthy. We believe nothing should, or can, hold you back. And we want to help be the springboard that launches you forward even more. That's why we outfit our Diamond Retreat fleet with unparalleled and uncompromising luxury.
• Enjoy watching movies in the aircraft's theater.
• Imagine waking up in a master suite that makes many of the nicest homes look downright cheap.
• Hold a meeting in an office that puts down many corporate offices.
• Do work in your private office.
• Lounge in the Great Room with your friends, family, or corporate leadership.
• Dine in the aircraft's formal dining room.
And so much more! Don't let other airlines force you to compromise - you haven't yet, and should never compromise in life. Compromising didn't get you to the top. Don't start now. Let Diamond Retreat cater to your uncompromising ways, your elite needs, your massive dreams. Let us help connect you even more so to the world - after all, the world is your oyster.

+ + + +Hire Diamond Retreat Private Chartering
• Customer: (company, person, or government name)
• Home Nation:
• Single Hire or Extended Hire:
• Single Hire Only, From:
• Single Hire Only, To:
• Single Hire Only, Date:
• Extended Hire Only, Dates:
• Aircraft: (Smaller Aerius 242 'Ophelia' or massive Streamline C970-LLR V)
• Other Information:
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Vici Minerva
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vici Minerva » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Berchtesgaden International Airport

"Bringing you the glory of Vici Minerva, high above the bright, blue Skies"

-- To: Diamond Airways

Here at Berchtesgaden, there is plenty of appeal to vacationers and tourists. But not only do we have vacation appeal, we have COMMERCIAL appeal. There are various vacant lots within the frontal section of the Airport to station various businesses that are your customers. There are also plenty of conference rooms for CEOs and etc to discuss financial moves, investments, and etc. The Vici Minervan Government has even considered installing a Stockmarket to add further appeal to your investors. If these all provide you reasons why to choose Berchtesgaden, then please remember:

-- Air Marshal Valter Gunther

III-D

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Destination (1):
Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)

Routes (12):
Vitalita International Airport - Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport - Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Dogbar International Airport - Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Rockport International Airport - Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Antibarber International Airport - Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Northern Amazon International Airport - Berchtesgaden International Airport (BIA - Lachance, Vici Minerva)
Berchtesgaden International Airport - Vitalita International Airport
Berchtesgaden International Airport - Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport
Berchtesgaden International Airport - Dogbar International Airport
Berchtesgaden International Airport - Rockport International Airport
Berchtesgaden International Airport - Antibarber International Airport
Berchtesgaden International Airport - Northern Amazon International Airport

Hub (0):
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 am

+ + + +Purchase Your Ticket
So you are ready to book your fight on the world's more luxurious airline? Perfect! We are ready to serve you.

Book Your Flight
[b]Flight Booking[/b]
[i]Your Name:[/i]
[i]Your Age:[/i]
[i]Other Passengers Name's:[/i]
[i]Other Passengers Age's:[/i]
[i]Departing From:[/i]
[i]Date:[/i]
[i]Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night:[/i]
[i]Arriving At:[/i]
[i]Date:[/i]
[i]Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night:[/i]
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 pm

We have officially updated all of our aircraft, having removed business class as we focus to raise the bar even higher. We do not feel we should offer such a low class to our customers.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

We are proud to announce the addition of ten new Aerius Airjets 202's and ten new Aerius Airjets 212's to our fleet in anticipation of further international growth!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

The Dark Wing
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Wing » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:08 pm

Application for Route Expansion

• Nation's Name: The Kingdom of The Dark Wing
• Airport One Name: Hamunaptra International Airport
• Airport One Code: HIA
• Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)
[X] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory.
[X] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations..
[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[X] Thursday
[X] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday
Vitalita International Airport - Hamunaptra International Airport
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport - Hamunaptra International Airport

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Destination (1):
Hamunaptra International Airport (HIA - The Dark Wing)

Routes (4):
Vitalita International Airport - Hamunaptra International Airport (HIA - The Dark Wing)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport - Hamunaptra International Airport (HIA - The Dark Wing)
Hamunaptra International Airport - Vitalita International Airport
Hamunaptra International Airport - Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport

Hub (0):

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Buruda
Secretary

Founded: Sep 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Buruda » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 am

• Nation's Name: Buruda

• Airport One Name: Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport, Franceville
• Airport One Code: FJB

• Airport Two Name: Buruda International Airport, Bórgenac
• Airport Two Code: BBH

• Airport Three Name: Alarna Airport, Bórgenac
• Airport Three Code: ALR

• Airport Four Name: Port Louis Airport, Port Louis
• Airport Four Code: PTL

• Airport Five Name: Prieselie International Airport, Toneda
• Airport Five Code: LTA

Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)
[] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations.
[ ] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in Dogbar in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing.
[X] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion.
[] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in Antibarber, ViZion in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day.
[X] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion just outside the city of Jungleton. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports.

On what day? (Check All That Apply)
[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[X] Thursday
[X] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday

Please List Flight Routes (List As Many As Apply)
Vitalita International Airport-Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport
Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport-Vitalita International Airport

Vitalita International Airport-Buruda International Airport
Buruda International Airport-Vitalita International Airport

Vitalita International Airport-Port Louis Airport
Port Louis Airport-Vitalita International Airport

Vitalita International Airport-Alarna Airport
Alarna Airport-Vitalita International Airport

Vitalita International Airport-Prieselie International Airport
Prieselie International Airport-Vitalita International Airport

Rockport International Airport-Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport
Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport-Rockport International Airport

Rockport International Airport-Buruda International Airport
Buruda International Airport-Rockport International Airport

Rockport International Airport-Port Louis Airport
Port Louis Airport-Rockport International Airport

Rockport International Airport-Alarna Airport
Alarna Airport-Rockport International Airport

Rockport International Airport-Prieselie International Airport
Prieselie International Airport-Rockport International Airport

Northern Amazon International Airport-Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport
Franceville-Jiami Beura Airport-Northern Amazon International Airport

Northern Amazon International Airport-Buruda International Airport
Buruda International Airport-Northern Amazon International Airport

Northern Amazon International Airport-Port Louis Airport
Port Louis Airport-Northern Amazon International Airport

Northern Amazon International Airport-Alarna Airport
Alarna Airport-Northern Amazon International Airport

Northern Amazon International Airport-Prieselie International Airport
Prieselie International Airport-Northern Amazon International Airport
Population: 95,125,843
Capital: Franceville (pop. 8,577,688)
Largest City: Bórgenac (pop. 12,374,111)
Languages: French, and Burudi
Currency: Ourag (Ø)

The Ḩíet Tśégiwun(Shaygwin War) Interest Thread

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Dear sirs,
allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frederik Randrup and I present the Phoenixian International Airport. We are currently expanding and we are always on the search of new Airlines who are willing to serve on our Airport. As I say we are currently expanding, we are the only international Airport in Phoenixia and are currently serving 500 000 Passengers per day but we have also only 4 Airlines who served the Airport. Polls say that there is a reservoir of 20 000 Passengers per day who wants to visit your country. Phoenixia is also a Kingdom with a booming tourism branch so it would be easy for your airline to fill the seats.
You shouldn't decline this offer.
sincerely
Frederik Randrup, Phoenixian International Airport

• Nation's Name:
• Airport One Name Phoenixian International Airport  :
• Airport One Code: PIA
[ ] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
[ ] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
[ ] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
[x] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
[x] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
[x] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
[5] Monday
[5] Tuesday
[5] Wednesday
[5] Thursday
[5] Friday
[5] Saturday
[5] Sunday
Rockport International Airport - Phoenixian International Airport
Antibarber International          - Phoenixian International Airport
Northern Amazon International Airport - Phoenixian International Airport

Sibirsky
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Postby Sibirsky » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:37 pm

• Nation's Name: The Republic of Sibirsky
• Airport One Name: New Washington International Airport
• Airport One Code: NWI
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Sergeville International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: SIA
• (Optional) Airport Three Name: Moskva International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Three Code: MAI
• (Optional) Airport Four Name: Old City International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Four Code: OCI
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name: Burnt Cane International Airport
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code: BCI

[X] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
[X] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
[X] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
[X] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
[X] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
[X] Monday
[X] Tuesday
[X] Wednesday
[X] Thursday
[X] Friday
[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday
Last edited by Sibirsky on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Disregard.
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Sky World Aerospace
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky World Aerospace » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Dear Diamond Airways:
Sky World Aerospace has recently developed our SkW 175 hypersonic airplane.

Our hypersonic plane's main feature is, well, its speed. Its top speed is a whopping Mach 5.5 or 4,187 miles per hour, which allows it to go from Singapore to New York City in just over 136 minutes, or from New York to London in 50 minutes! 50 minutes! This high speed allows your passengers not to worry about how long their flight is. In just under an hour, they'll be there! Those long distance (but short in time) flights need comfortable seating. So that's why where bringing in the most comfortable seating for our passengers. Every seat is first class!
With this plane, transcontinental or transoceanic flights aren't that painful! Buy the AoF 750 hypersonic plane today at Sky World Aerospace.

Sincerely,
Bendra Cieasu
CEO, Sky World Aerospace

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:40 pm

• Nation's Name: Schmiegelland
• Airport One Name: Sjandle International Airport
• Airport One Code: SIA
[x] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
[x] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
[x] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
[x] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
[x] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[x] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[x] Saturday
[x] Sunday
• I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location:
Sjandle International Airport - SIA is one of the top tourist destinations continentally, with an average of 5 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Sjandle is the capital of Schmiegelland, and has beautiful views of the Jandian Ocean and great, warm, sunny beaches. This airport serves 500 thousand people per day and is growing rapidly.

Pangus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pangus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:07 am

• Nation's Name:The Royal States of Pangus, Colony of the Imperial Spartanian Empire
• Airport One Name: Corvus International (Corvus est scriptor Sedes, Pangus)
• Airport One Code: CVI
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Tet'liec National (Tet'liec, Pangus)
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: TLN
[x ] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
[x ] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
[x] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
[ ] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
[ ] Antibarber International (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
[x] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[x] Thursday
[x] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[x] Sunday
Corvus International (CVI) - Tet'liec National (TLN)
Corvus International (CVI) - Vitalita International Airport (VIA)
Corvus International (CVI) - Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI)
Corvus International (CVI) - Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
Corvus International (CVI) - Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)
• I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location 1:
Corvus International (CVI) - Corvus International sits in the colonial capital of Pangus, Corvus est scriptor Sedes.
Pangus is the major tourist hotspot in the Imperial Spartanian Empire hosting around 2.5 million vacationing foreigners monthly and growing. Hosting a large free market district the city is quickly becoming a staple in many industries such as fashion and technology garnering just as many daily visitors as vacationers, serving around 700-800 thousand per day.

The airport was built to meet future standards. Holding six major runways and over eight hundred loading/unloading terminal flight congestion has yet to become any sort of problem. Along with the open space comes the potential for businesses and major airlines, such as yourself, to reserve and purchase areas of the airport. Located on the north side of capital their is plenty of potential to expand the airport when needed.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 pm

OOC: To be edited to IC later. All new routes approved.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade