NATION

PASSWORD

Panzerkampfwagen- tanks, armoured vehicles and machineguns

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Koniggratzer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Panzerkampfwagen- tanks, armoured vehicles and machineguns

Postby Koniggratzer » Sat May 28, 2011 3:49 pm

ImagePanzerkampfwagen factoryImage
Light, Medium, Heavy tanks, light and heavy armoured vehicles and machineguns


This factory is manufacturing under the flag of The Greater German Reich and NAZI EUROPE

ImageLight, Medium and Heavy tanks:Image


Panzerkampfwagen I
Image

Crew: 2
Armor: 13mm
Weapons: 2x 7,92 machineguns.
Maxium speed: 37 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Konigstiger:
Image

Crew: 5
Armor: 180mm
Weapons: 1x 88mm cannon and 3x 7,92mm machineguns.
Maxium speed: 41 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VK.1602 Leopard:
Image

Crew: 4
Armor: 20-80mm
Weapons: 1x 50mm cannon and 1x 7,92mm machinegun.
Maxium speed: 60 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sd.Kfz.101 Pz.Kpfw I Ausf.A:
Image

Crew: 2
Armor: 13mm
Weapons: 2x 7,92mm machineguns
Maxium speed: 37 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerjäger Tiger:(Elephant)
Image

Crew: 6
Armor: 200mm
Weapons: 1x 88mm cannon and 2x 7,92mm machineguns.
Maxium speed: 30 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. E Tiger
Image
Crew: 5
Armor: 82-102mm
Weapons: 1x 88mm cannon and 2x 7,92mm machineguns.
Maxium speed: 40 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerkampfwagen II
Image

Crew: 3
Armor: 14,5mm
Weapons: 1x 20mm automatic cannon and 2x 7,92mm machineguns.
Maxium speed: 40 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerkampfwagen III
Image

Crew: 5
Armor: 70mm
Weapons: 1x 50mm cannon and 2x 7,92mm machineguns.
Maxium speed: 40 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerkampfwagen IV
Image

Crew: 5
Armor: 30-80mm
Weapons: 1x 75mm cannon and 2x 7,92mm machineguns.
Maxium speed: 40 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerkampfwagen V Panther
Image

Crew: 5
Armor: 100mm
Weapons: 1x 75mm cannon and 2x 7,92 machineguns.
Maxium speed: 46 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus
Image

Crew: 6
Armor: 60-250mm
Weapons: 1x 128mm cannon, 1x 75mm cannon and 1x 7,92 machinegun.
Maxium speed: 13 km/h

ImageArmoured Cars:Image


Leichter Panzerspähwagen
Light Armoured vehicle:
Image

Crew: 3
Armor: 8-14mm
Weapons: 1x 20mm automatic cannon, 1x 7,92mm machinegun.
Maxium speed: 80 km/h
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schwerer Panzerspähwagen
Heavy armored vehicle:
Image

Crew: 4
Armor: 8.15mm
Weapons: 1x 7,92mm machinegun
Maxium speed: 85 km/h

ImageThe machineguns of our vehicles:Image


MG 34
Image

Caliber: 7,92mm
Rate of fire: 800-900 rounds per minute.
Weight: 10,2 kg
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MG 42
Image

Caliber: 7,92mm
Rate of fire: 1600-1700 rounds per minute
Weight: 11,57 kg
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ---------------------------------Only we will sell you if you're not a threat for the Reich----------------------------------
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ImagePurchase:Image

Code: Select all
Nation:
National Currency and central bank:
Region:
Light, heavy or medium tanks:
Light or heavy armoured vehicles:
Machineguns:
Representative of the nation:


ImagePanzerkampfwagen factoryImage
Light, Medium, Heavy tanks, light and heavy armoured vehicles and machineguns


Image

“Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer”
Last edited by Koniggratzer on Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 am, edited 94 times in total.
ReichMinister
Chef des Oberkommandos der WehrmachtThe Greater German Reich

Domains:

User avatar
Otagia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1168
Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Otagia » Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm

It's as if a million wikipedia editors cried out, and then fell silent...

Seriously, at least get rid of the wiki citations if you're gonna CP.

User avatar
Koniggratzer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Koniggratzer » Sat May 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Otagia wrote:It's as if a million wikipedia editors cried out, and then fell silent...

Seriously, at least get rid of the wiki citations if you're gonna CP.



SHUT UP RETAR***!!
ZHIS IS MY FACTORY, MY TERRITORY.
ReichMinister
Chef des Oberkommandos der WehrmachtThe Greater German Reich

Domains:

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15503
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Sat May 28, 2011 5:12 pm

OOC: Just to let you know, nations can just claim RL equipment is manufactured in their nation and don't need to buy it.

Also, no Konigstiger or E-Series? I am disappoint. Should really use a super-heavy tank that wasn't the Maus, too, like lulzy Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe
Last edited by Licana on Sat May 28, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ever felt the need to waste 24 hours on Youtube?
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Koniggratzer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Koniggratzer » Sat May 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Licana wrote:OOC: Just to let you know, nations can just claim RL equipment is manufactured in their nation and don't need to buy it.

Also, no Konigstiger or E-Series? I am disappoint. Should really use a super-heavy tank that wasn't the Maus, too, like lulzy Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe


I doubted on that topic, because the Konigstiger is very similar to Tiger.
ReichMinister
Chef des Oberkommandos der WehrmachtThe Greater German Reich

Domains:

User avatar
Noders
Senator
 
Posts: 4890
Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Sat May 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Licana wrote:OOC: Just to let you know, nations can just claim RL equipment is manufactured in their nation and don't need to buy it.

Also, no Konigstiger or E-Series? I am disappoint. Should really use a super-heavy tank that wasn't the Maus, too, like lulzy Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe

this the ooc:^
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menasha= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

User avatar
Esoterias
Diplomat
 
Posts: 513
Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Esoterias » Sat May 28, 2011 5:26 pm

OoC: Hey, Nazi Germany called! They want their vehicles back! :rofl:
Member of the Confederation of Nations
National Information NSEconomy Slovitrean Heavy Indistries Political Views
John Lennon wrote:When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

User avatar
Licana
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15503
Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Licana » Sat May 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Koniggratzer wrote:
Licana wrote:OOC: Just to let you know, nations can just claim RL equipment is manufactured in their nation and don't need to buy it.

Also, no Konigstiger or E-Series? I am disappoint. Should really use a super-heavy tank that wasn't the Maus, too, like lulzy Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe


I doubted on that topic, because the Konigstiger is very similar to Tiger.

OOC: Konigstiger has a different hull layout, a longer gun barrel (gave it lulzy muzzle velocity), a different turret design, better optics and sighting equipment, and no interleaving roadwheels, and probably a lot of other stuff I forgot/don't know.

IIRC, it also had a powered hydraulic turret.
Last edited by Licana on Sat May 28, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ever felt the need to waste 24 hours on Youtube?
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

User avatar
Australaysia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: May 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Australaysia » Sat May 28, 2011 5:40 pm

To the Panzerkampfwagen fabrik
From the Australaysian Military Commissioner of Appropriations:
The Australian Royal Army would like to purchase the following:
10 Panzer VIII Maus tanks;
5 Panzerkampwagen IV tanks;
5 Königtiger tanks.

User avatar
--Wagondia--
Diplomat
 
Posts: 802
Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby --Wagondia-- » Sat May 28, 2011 5:50 pm

We would like to Purchase 1 Panzerkampfwagon II Tank for display in the Wagain World War Museum in Swamp Arbor.
Long Live Wagondia, and all her Allies!
A Proud Member and Founder of Elysium
Demonym-Wagain
I Fully Support the Upcoming 2012 World Census


User avatar
Koniggratzer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Koniggratzer » Sat May 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Australaysia wrote:To the Panzerkampfwagen fabrik
From the Australaysian Military Commissioner of Appropriations:
The Australian Royal Army would like to purchase the following:
10 Panzer VIII Maus tanks;
5 Panzerkampwagen IV tanks;
5 Königtiger tanks.


Number of units purchased: 20
Armoured vehicles puchased: 0
Light, Medium or Heavy tanks puchased: 20
Cost: US$ 842.250.000

The merchandise will arrive to the territory of Australaysa within the next 2 weeks.
The Panzerkampfwagen company will give you all the security you deserve.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImagePanzerkampfwagen factoryImage
ReichMinister
Chef des Oberkommandos der WehrmachtThe Greater German Reich

Domains:

User avatar
Koniggratzer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Koniggratzer » Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 pm

--Wagondia-- wrote:We would like to Purchase 1 Panzerkampfwagon II Tank for display in the Wagain World War Museum in Swamp Arbor.


Number of units purchased: 1
Armoured vehicles puchased: 0
Light, Medium or Heavy tanks puchased: 1
Cost: US$ 900.000.00

The merchandise will arrive to the territory of Wagondia within the next 2 weeks.
The Panzerkampfwagen company will give you all the security you deserve.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImagePanzerkampfwagen factoryImage
Last edited by Koniggratzer on Sat May 28, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReichMinister
Chef des Oberkommandos der WehrmachtThe Greater German Reich

Domains:

User avatar
The Sovietyeto
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat May 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Code: Select all
Nation: The Sovietyeto
Currency: Union Dollar
Region: No Region
Leader: N-6
Order:

Panzerkampfwagen I :1,000
Krongstiger :1,000
Panzerkampfwagen II :250
Panzerkampfwagen III :105
Panzerkampfwagen IV:1,000
Panzerkampfwagen V :1,250
Panzerkampfwagen VIII :5,000
Leichter Panzerspahwagen :2,000
Schwerer Panzerspahwagen :500

Also we would like to purchase domestic production rights for all of these models.

We would greatly appreciate it if the Kaiser was removed and a hammer and sickle painted on instead.

User avatar
--Wagondia--
Diplomat
 
Posts: 802
Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby --Wagondia-- » Sat May 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Koniggratzer wrote:
--Wagondia-- wrote:We would like to Purchase 1 Panzerkampfwagon II Tank for display in the Wagain World War Museum in Swamp Arbor.


Number of units purchased: 1
Armoured vehicles puchased: 0
Light, Medium or Heavy tanks puchased: 1
Cost: US$ 900.000.00

The merchandise will arrive to the territory of Australaysa within the next 2 weeks.
The Panzerkampfwagen company will give you all the security you deserve.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImagePanzerkampfwagen factoryImage


Thank You Vey Much :)
Long Live Wagondia, and all her Allies!
A Proud Member and Founder of Elysium
Demonym-Wagain
I Fully Support the Upcoming 2012 World Census


User avatar
Koniggratzer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 59
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Koniggratzer » Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm

The Sovietyeto wrote:
Code: Select all
Nation: The Sovietyeto
Currency: Union Dollar
Region: No Region
Leader: N-6
Order:

Panzerkampfwagen I :1,000
Krongstiger :1,000
Panzerkampfwagen II :250
Panzerkampfwagen III :105
Panzerkampfwagen IV:1,000
Panzerkampfwagen V :1,250
Panzerkampfwagen VIII :5,000
Leichter Panzerspahwagen :2,000
Schwerer Panzerspahwagen :500

Also we would like to purchase domestic production rights for all of these models.

We would greatly appreciate it if the Kaiser was removed and a hammer and sickle painted on instead.



Number of units purchased: 12.105
Armoured vehicles puchased: 2500
Light, Medium or Heavy tanks puchased: 9605
Cost: US$ 1.406.509.296.679.828.285.007.464.00
Sale canceled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also we would like to purchase domestic production rights for all of these models.

*Unfortunately we can't give you the Domestic Production Rights*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImagePanzerkampfwagen factoryImage
Last edited by Koniggratzer on Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ReichMinister
Chef des Oberkommandos der WehrmachtThe Greater German Reich

Domains:

User avatar
Hahklallah
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1867
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sat May 28, 2011 7:41 pm

-ooc- I don't see a problem with using the pictures for your vehicles. Yet, I'd like to see a stat block along with the pictures. Also, don't just grab the stats of wikipedia, people won't want WWII vehicles when they can get vehicles equal to those of today. If you find yourself having trouble with design, go here and create an account. Then post your design. Good luck to ya.

User avatar
The Sovietyeto
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Sat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm

We demand this ghastly price is lowered. Will will pay a maximum of .79 billion of you include everything we asked for.
Last edited by The Sovietyeto on Sat May 28, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Noders
Senator
 
Posts: 4890
Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: what stats?
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menasha= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

User avatar
Selegnia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 128
Founded: Oct 06, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Selegnia » Sun May 29, 2011 3:46 am

We want panzerwerfers! Nice work :)


Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arthropol, The Gathered Nations of Privateers

Remove ads