NATION

PASSWORD

Lyran Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 am

Official Inquiry of the Order of the Sisters of Liberty

Dear friends!

I would like to make arrangements for the purchase of a variety of weaponry. However, my request is strange in its content. First of all, I would like to purchase 10,000 sets of camouflage uniforms, sized for children and young adults (predominantly girls) aged six through sixteen, and 10,000 sets of boots adequately sized.

Furthermore, it is within my interests to purchase 30 LY83 Fox vehicles and 20 HEMT trucks, painted in the colors of my chapter. Finally, I would like to know if it is possible to purchase any surplus tracked vehicles from Lyran Arms, wherein only the presence of tracks and the capacity to seat at least 8-10 trainees per vehicle is necessary. At the very least, a dozen vehicles would be required. Please inform us of any cost considerations

Sincerely yours,

Sister Lucretia
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:52 am

Allanean Order of the Sisters of Liberty

Your order has been approved in it's entirety. It has also been doubled, with all costs for the complete order paid for by Bredubar, Lyran Protectorate. We thank you for your valuable custom.

Onekawa-Nukanor Ministry of Defence

We did however ask the question of the LY6A1 being used in a normal tank role and would be pleased if this question could be answered as soon as possible.

Lyran Arms would not recommend the use of the LY6A1 as a Main Battle Tank. The LY6A1 is a heavy tank/assault gun mix, which is not suited for the role of the main battle tank. However, we do carry both the LY4A1, and the LY7 tanks, both of which would fill the role of the Main Battle Tank quite well.

We wish to also inquire about the development light-very light towed artillery piece, we are in need of such a weapon soonest and are still willing to offer $20,000,000,000 in R&D funds, please do not be afraid to take this money if it is nessecary.

We have heard of a light towed artillery piece being developed by the main branch of Lyran Arms. We shall inquire of the main branch about the development stage of this project.

We have also wish to purchase another 750 LY7 Rottweiler medium tanks for the ONMC (Onekawa-Nukanor Marine Corps), this amounts to $7,500,000,000 and will be wired upon confirmation of purchase.

Your purchase has been confirmed for the cost specified in your order. Lyran Arms would like to thank you for your valuable custom.

Neo-Nekomimi Empire's Department of Defence

Your order for DPRs to the LY471 Skyguard has been approved for the cost of 260 billion standard dollars. Further, your order for ten LY471 divisional sets has been approved for the cost of 520 billion standard dollars. However, your request for DPRs to the LY4032 must be denied. The LY4032 is restricted to nations that have earned a proven trust with the Protectorate of Lyras, for obvious reasons. This brings the approved part of your order to 780 billion standard dollars. Lyran Arms would like to thank you for your continued custom.

Vamperial Kingdom, High King Vamp

Your order for:

LY6A1 Werewolf Assault Gun DPR NS$90bn
LY7/366 Lammasu Self-Propelled Howitzer DPR NS$70bn.
LY9 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank DPR NS$140bn
LY471 Skyguard AA DPR NS$260bn
LY7 'Rottweiler' Medium Tank NS$75bn
C-10 'Minotaur' strategic cargo aircraft NS$300m each, we require 100 which comes to NS$30bn

DPR Total: NS$665bn

TRA-92 "Eiko" Light Attack Helicopter NS$27.5m, we require which comes to NS$8.25bn

Grand Total: NS$673.25bn

Has been approved for the total cost specified in your order. Given the long standing relationship between the Vamperial Kingdom and the Free Republic of Lamoni, the Lamonians have expressed their wish that we send you their friendly greetings. As always, Lyran Arms thanks you for your continued custom.

Radictistan

Your order:

The Grand Duchy of Radictistan wishes to purchase 4,000 LY83 'Fox' utility vehicles for the Royal Radictistan Army and Royal Security Police. The Royal Treasury calculates the total cost of this order to be NS$400 million which will be transferred from the national defense budget upon confirmation of this order from Lyran Arms.

Your obd't Servant,
The Steward of the Royal Treasury
Howard Radicti, Count of Norcust

Has been approved for the cost specified in your order. Due to the length of time that was spent in getting to your order, the government of the Free Republic of Lamoni has undertaken to pay the costs of your order themselves, meaning that your order has been filled at no cost to you. Lyran Arms thanks you for your highly valued custom.
Last edited by Lamoni on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: When a weapon system says (restricted) next to it, does that mean that sales of it are highly restricted (in that you cannot buy the unless you are allied with Lyras or something similar), or does it just mean that you don't sell production rights to any nation that isn't close to you?
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm going to post here what I sent in a telegram earlier, without the back story. I'm rebuilding my military from the ground up, and keeping what I have now either in storage, scrap it for cash, or use it to arm my Provincial Guard Forces.

I'm looking at a price range of $40-60 Trillion dependent on how much this can get me. I'm looking for any and everything, from guns and ammunition to armored vehicles, ships, missile defense systems, artillery, aircraft, etc. I have the manpower and the natural resources, but not the technological expertise to build a truly fearsome military fighting force. My budget can increase up to around $120 Trillion or so before I'll have to start dipping into the coffers of my nation.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:09 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:OOC: When a weapon system says (restricted) next to it, does that mean that sales of it are highly restricted (in that you cannot buy the unless you are allied with Lyras or something similar), or does it just mean that you don't sell production rights to any nation that isn't close to you?

OOC:Those that say restricted are only availiable to countries allied with Lyras.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 am

New Azura

Your Request for Proposal has been noted, and forwarded to the main Lyran Arms hierarchy. We expect to be able to substantively answer your request soon.
Last edited by Lamoni on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Lynion
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lynion » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 am

TO: Lyran Storefronts
FROM: Vamperial Kingdom of Lynion, Vamperial Grand Army Headmaster Jian

With the final developments of the Ironheart Series Combat Units taking the places of the older versions, I would like to put forward the order that'll put the old version into the books of history and allow the updated versions to take their places. It'll be placed under a Corps Classification in the military break ups.

Ironheart Tactical Armoured Corp

APC: 20,000 = NS$80bn
LIGHT IFV: 20,000 = NS$83bn
IFV: 18,000 = NS$76.5bn
ATMS: 10,000 = NS$52.5bn
Command APC: 4,000 = NS$21.6bn
Armoured Mortar: 8,000 = NS$21.6bn
Mobile Gun System: 8,000 = NS$21.6bn
HIFV: 10,000 = NS$70bn

Grand Total: NS$426.8bn
"Indeed" Merlin replied, remaining in shadow "Emotions give people more power than they could possibly image. Emotions can turn the tide of battles with a single heroic act, help beat back even the strongest enemy. Emotions are what keeps us going in our hour of need. Hope, and trust in our friends. What Rathma did, he did because he had emotions, not because he had a lack of them"

Merlin, Ustio North - Origins of a Hero

RP's with a population of 5bn

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 pm

To: Lyran Arms

We thnak you for answering our questions and have wired all the funds nessecary funds.

Have a good day
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm

OOC: >..> no reply Lamoni?
[ National Map | Regional Map | Topology Map ]
[DEFCON:1 || STRATCON:1 || TERRORALERT: Elevated]
Signitory to:: CASTLE | The Amistad Declaration | Theeb I & II | Covenant | The Deliean League

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Animarnia

Your request has been passed on to the main hierarchy of Lyran Arms; they are reported to be heavily interested in accomplishing this series of modifications to the LY219, but we have no estimate as to when this will be completed.

OOC: Sorry about that

Lynion

Your order for:

Ironheart Tactical Armoured Corp

APC: 20,000 = NS$80bn
LIGHT IFV: 20,000 = NS$83bn
IFV: 18,000 = NS$76.5bn
ATMS: 10,000 = NS$52.5bn
Command APC: 4,000 = NS$21.6bn
Armoured Mortar: 8,000 = NS$21.6bn
Mobile Gun System: 8,000 = NS$21.6bn
HIFV: 10,000 = NS$70bn

Grand Total: NS$426.8bn

has been approved for the stated price in your order. This order is estimated to take a total of six years to complete. Lyran Arms thanks you for your highly valued custom.
Last edited by Lamoni on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

To: Lyran Arms-Lamoni

We wish to guve a proposal to Lyran Arms, althought the Light towed Artillery piece will be in develpoment for a long time we require another one, a larger more powerful Artillery piece, with a 200 mm gun this is to be towed artillery piece and to build up our Artillery capalibilty.

Please pass this on to the main branch of Lyran Arms for consideration.

Have a good day
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Military Command
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 18, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:23 am

TO: Lyran Arms Corporation
FR: Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, United Federation of Military Command

My Government would like to buy the following production rights:

DPRs for LY224, $50,014,000,000
DPRs for LY4A1, $45,000,000,000
DPRs for LY6, $190,000,000,000
DPRs for LY7, $75,000,000,000
DPRs for LY9/M22, $140,000,000,000
DPRs for LY7/222, $70,000,000,000
DPRs for LY7/366, $70,000,000,000
DPRs for LY300, $70,000,000,000
DPRs for LY83, $1,000,000,000
total, $641,014,000,000

Our Government would like to know what the DPRs for LY219 and all it's variants as we would like to use this system for our military forces.
The Right Honorable Lord James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Lord Prime Minister ,Head of Government for the United Citizen's Empire

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 am

Onekawa-Nukanor

We shall pass your offer on to the main branch of Lyran Arms, but we personally expect that there is potential for either a LY7 or LY4A2 variant that would fill this role. We shall endeavor to provide a suitable response when we receive one from the main branch.

Military Command

Your order for:

has been approved for the cost of 641,014,000,000 standard dollars. Furthermore, we can provide you the DPRs to the LY219 Ironheart series for the total cost of 40,500,000,000 standard dollars. Please advise as to whether you wish to purchase these DPRs as well.
National Anthem

Military Command
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms - Lamoni

Military Command

Your order for:

has been approved for the cost of 641,014,000,000 standard dollars. Furthermore, we can provide you the DPRs to the LY219 Ironheart series for the total cost of 40,500,000,000 standard dollars. Please advise as to whether you wish to purchase these DPRs as well.

Our Government would like to buy the DPRs for the LY219 Ironheart series. Will this include all aspects of the LY219?

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Military Command

Your order for DPRs to the LY219 Ironheart series is approved for the cost of 40,500,000,000 standard dollars. This order does include production rights to all models of the Ironheart. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valuable custom.
National Anthem

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Animarnia
Your request has been passed on to the main hierarchy of Lyran Arms; they are reported to be heavily interested in accomplishing this series of modifications to the LY219, but we have no estimate as to when this will be completed.

To: Lyran Arms Lamoni
[B}From:[/b] General Victoria Biggs,Royal Marine Core
Encrypyion: Level Red (High)
Thank you for your reply, we certainly acknowledge this is an indept modifaction and as such have no strict dealdlines for delivery, we would however also like to request an ackowledgement of the remainder of our order specifically if our purchase of the LY9A1 and LY7 Self Propelled Howitzer has been authorised or denied so that we can instruct our appropriate accountants to make paynent or not, our beancounters are getting Ansty. we understand the sale of these items is restricted however, we do have a good standing with Lyran High Command, as well as being allied with them in current combat operations against Blackhelm, in addition we have purchased restricted items in the past.

Victoria Briggs
Brig General, Royal Marine Corp.
[ National Map | Regional Map | Topology Map ]
[DEFCON:1 || STRATCON:1 || TERRORALERT: Elevated]
Signitory to:: CASTLE | The Amistad Declaration | Theeb I & II | Covenant | The Deliean League

Military Command
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Military Command

Your order for DPRs to the LY219 Ironheart series is approved for the cost of 40,500,000,000 standard dollars. This order does include production rights to all models of the Ironheart. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valuable custom.

Our Government is forwarding the money to your Company.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Animarnia

Your order for:

10,000x LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tanks
10,000x LY7/366 Lammasu Self Propelled Howitzers

has been approved for the total cost of 600 Billion standard dollars. We expect that your order will be completed within five years, due to the scale of the order itself. Both Lamonian and Lyran manufacturing branches of Lyran Arms will work diligently to fill your order, and the vehicles will arrive on Lyran flagged shipping. Thank you for your highly valued custom.
National Anthem

Squad commanders
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Squad commanders » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 am

hello,
I have heard that the quality of your weaponry here is above that of other storefronts.
my friend,(the united tribes of onekawa-nukanor), has purchased from you before and left compliments.

I would like to purchase 1500 'enforcer' shockmaces(120ns$/mace) for my police force for 180000ns$.

it would be greatly appreciated if you could do this for me.

regards - the armed republic of squad commanders.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:55 am

Squad commanders

Your order for:

1,500 'enforcer' shock maces

has been approved for the total cost of 180,000 standard dollars. We expect this order to be filled within three months, and it will be shipped to your nation via Lyran flagged shipping. We thank you for your highly valued custom, and we also thank The United Tribes of Onekawa-Nukanor for their recommendation.
National Anthem

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 pm

[quote="Lamoni";p="1375413"]From: Lyran Arms - Lamoni

Onekawa-Nukanor

We shall pass your offer on to the main branch of Lyran Arms, but we personally expect that there is potential for either a LY7 or LY4A2 variant that would fill this role. We shall endeavor to provide a suitable response when we receive one from the main branch.

To: Lyran Arms-Lamoni

We hope our offer is acceptable, however we will take your offer of a variant and hope that if a purpose built vehicle is unable to be designed we would like a variant of the LY4A2 armed with a 220mm gun. we hope the our offer of a purose vehicles armed with a 220mm gun is doable.

We thank you and squad commanders for the compliments.

Have a good day
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 am

Onekawa-Nukanor

When we hear back from the main branch, you shall be the first to know. In the meantime, you are most welcome.
National Anthem

Hogusho
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hogusho » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 am

by Hogusho » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 am

Dear Lyras Arms,

We would like to Purchase 22 LY83 "Fox" Light Multirole 4 x 4 Utility Vehicle with LY221 Little Shepherd AAfor the price of 86 milion Goldsins

We would like them to be delivered as soon as possible for our 1st annual parade I wyou would like to attend the Parade your more then welcome, it's on the 22th of February

With Kind regards

Mr A Abrams
Spokesman of Defence

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Hogusho

The purchase price for 22 LY83 Fox vehicles with the Little Shepherd AA system comes to a total of 2,200,000 standard dollars. Your order has been confirmed, and the Lamonian government has graciously undertaken to send you new units that they themselves have built under an agreement that they have with Lyran Arms. In addition, the Lamonian government is paying all costs for this order, so that this order is free to you. According to the Lamonians, you can expect your vehicles to be flown to your nation before the end of the week. Lyran Arms would like to thank you for your continued custom.
National Anthem

Hogusho
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hogusho » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Hogusho

The purchase price for 22 LY83 Fox vehicles with the Little Shepherd AA system comes to a total of 2,200,000 standard dollars. Your order has been confirmed, and the Lamonian government has graciously undertaken to send you new units that they themselves have built under an agreement that they have with Lyran Arms. In addition, the Lamonian government is paying all costs for this order, so that this order is free to you. According to the Lamonians, you can expect your vehicles to be flown to your nation before the end of the week. Lyran Arms would like to thank you for your continued custom.

Dear Lamoni,

Our Leader is in his first time of succesfull ruling and leadership completely stunned by your very generous offer,

We honest in all disbelief would to know if this offer is truly free, not that we are suspecious or anything,

We would like to do something in return aswell, We would like to invite your leaders to our 1st annual parade, Called the Hogusho Road to Victory march, Also as a gift we will grant you export possibillities to our country,

with VERY kind regards
Mr Rick von Wieringen
Vice President of Hogusho

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade