NATION

PASSWORD

Lyran Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lyras
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Re: Lyran Arms

Postby Lyras » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:46 pm

TO: Pokemonman

RE: Armoured Divisions

4 Armoured division packages, at the indicated price, have been dispatched to your territory. Expect delivery to have been completed within 6 NS months.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Lyran Governmental Trade Department
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras
Mokastana: Then Lyras happened.

Allanea: Wanting to avoid fighting Lyras' fuck-huge military is also a reasonable IC consideration

TPF: Who is stupid enough to attack a Lyran convoy?

Sumer: Honestly, I'd rather face Doom's military with Doom having a 3-1 advantage over me, than take a 1-1 fight with a well-supplied Lyran tank unit.

Kinsgard: RL Lyras is like a real life video game character.

Ieperithem: Eighty four. Eighty four percent of their terrifyingly massive GDP goes directly into their military. And they actually know how to manage it. It's safe to say there isn't a single nation that could feasibly stand against them if they wanted it to die.
Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Lyran Arms - Lambda Financial - Foreign Holdings - Tracker - Photo - OOC sentiments

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Lyras wrote:TO: Pokemonman

4 Armoured division packages, at the indicated price, have been dispatched to your territory. Expect delivery to have been completed within 6 NS months.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

The $32,000,000,000 will arrive in about 4 days.
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Lyras wrote:TO: United States of PA

RE: Longsword and Werewolf

Your order for 2000 LY6 Werewolf Heavy Assault Guns/Tank Destroyers is acknowledged, at the stated price, however there is a slight discrepancy with the Longsword-class order. The pricing indicated was for NS$1,200bn per vessel, and it appears that your analysts have mistaken the comma for a fullstop/period. The total for 6 Longsword-class vessels is actually NS$7.2trillion. Specifications for the Longsword-class will be re-released shortly, and will detail the rationale behind the extremely high cost (which includes a complimentary weapons loadout). In the interim, please advise if you wish to proceed, modify or cancel your order for the Longswords, and, by way of apology for the difficulties and confusion, we have upgraded the LY6s to LY6A1 standard, full details of which are soon to be available through our catalogue.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

We are sorry about the mistake, we are therefore Editing our Order to one Longsword Class, we have also noticed you havent given us a answer on the Hellions, we would liek to enquire if we are able to order them or not.

Thank you
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:02 pm

TO: United States of PA

RE: Longsword, Werewolf and Hellion

The discrepancy regarding the Longswords is a common one, and no offence is taken. However, you would be well within your rights to take offence at our missing your query regarding the LY589 Hellion acquisition. In light of this error, clearance is granted to acquire the weapon system. Please take great care with it. Wars have been won by that weapon alone.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Pokemonman

We acknowledge and confirm anticipated payment time for 4 NS days. If you have any questions or ongoing concerns, please do not hesitate to ask of us.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

Allanea: Wanting to avoid fighting Lyras' fuck-huge military is also a reasonable IC consideration

Sumer: Honestly, I'd rather face Doom's military with Doom having a 3-1 advantage over me, than take a 1-1 fight with a well-supplied Lyran tank unit.

Ieperithem: Eighty four. Eighty four percent of their terrifyingly massive GDP goes directly into their military. And they actually know how to manage it. It's safe to say there isn't a single nation that could feasibly stand against them if they wanted it to die.
Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Lyran Arms - Lambda Financial - Foreign Holdings - Tracker - Photo - OOC sentiments

Scario
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scario » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

i need the best armor you have for soldiers and the best tanks and automatic weapons and best ships and best planes and best vehicales and implaced weapons.
/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
Tyranny is a T Rex on it's period.
My dick CAN repel forces of any magnitude.
Tanks 50,000
5.2 million troops
Air force 100,000
Navy 400,000
In all, over 5,765,000!
Muslo- Scarian War: victory
Civil War: victory
Ireland Army Insertion: withdraw
Hai Lacky "
We made a deal to do this

Scario
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scario » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

and yeah.I AM WEAK
/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ
Tyranny is a T Rex on it's period.
My dick CAN repel forces of any magnitude.
Tanks 50,000
5.2 million troops
Air force 100,000
Navy 400,000
In all, over 5,765,000!
Muslo- Scarian War: victory
Civil War: victory
Ireland Army Insertion: withdraw
Hai Lacky "
We made a deal to do this

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 pm

We Thank You, and we did not take offense by your missing of it, similar problems have been had at other Companies we have bought from, so no offense is taken. We will be Careful with the Hellions. We have both seen the effect of the Missiles and have been on the Recieving end of them as well. So we will be certain to use them Wisely.

Thank You Again
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 pm

To: Lyran Arms
Subject: Purchases

We'd like to make several purchases to replace our aging fleet of M1A2 Abrams MBTs. We'll wire the funds once we've received confirmation of our order.

ItemQuantityPrice
LY7 Rottweiler Medium Tank75$750 Million
LY4A1 Wolverine Main Battle Tank45$540 Million
Total Price120$1.29 Billion

Signed,
Douglas Meyers
CEO, L3 Communications
Last edited by L3 Communications on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

TO: L3 Communications

RE: AFV purchase

CEO Myers

We acknowledge your submitted order for 75 examples of the LY7 Rottweiler medium tank, and 45 examples of the LY4A1 Wolfhound, at the given price of NS$1.29bn. A single Lyran-flagged heavy transport should arrive within 2 NS months with the complete delivery.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

OOC to Scario: Telegram sent.

Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Fson
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:01 am

Lyras wrote:TO: Fson

RE: LY4A1 Wolfhound MBT

Your submitted request for production rights to the LY4A1 Wolfhound MBT is acknowledged, as is your request for personnel to assist in the production establishment. Both requests are accepted, for a combined total of NS$45bn.

Apologies for the delay in response.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Animarnian Ministry of Defence

RE:RE: MGJ-21 LMGs and queries

General

5,000,000 examples of 'Dauntless' and BALCOTH are acknowledged, and accepted, in conjunction with a replacement of attrition contract for the multispectral camouflage uniforms. CDPR to the LY589 'Hellion' is also granted, and the first planeload of personnel to assist in this regard will depart shortly. 800,000 naval-use production runs are affirmed, and personnel numbers have been provided accordingly. Should these numbers change, please let us know, so that we may better service your requirements.
Further, we acknowledged the appended order for 3,000,000 examples of the LY60 14.7x114mm HMG, DPRs to the 14.7x114mm cartridge, and 2,000,000 examples of the LY7 GPMG chambered in 7.62x51mm, and accept it in turn. The LY60, in particular, we perceive highly, and while it is in common usage on AFVs, only our most discerning clients ever seek it in its own right, though more, we hold, should, and use it as the infantry-support weapon it was originally designed as. The funding details have been sent through our accounts department, and we expect that the payment plans arrived at will be relatively painless.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

RE: Longsword and Werewolf

Your order for 2000 LY6 Werewolf Heavy Assault Guns/Tank Destroyers is acknowledged, at the stated price, however there is a slight discrepancy with the Longsword-class order. The pricing indicated was for NS$1,200bn per vessel, and it appears that your analysts have mistaken the comma for a fullstop/period. The total for 6 Longsword-class vessels is actually NS$7.2trillion. Specifications for the Longsword-class will be re-released shortly, and will detail the rationale behind the extremely high cost (which includes a complimentary weapons loadout). In the interim, please advise if you wish to proceed, modify or cancel your order for the Longswords, and, by way of apology for the difficulties and confusion, we have upgraded the LY6s to LY6A1 standard, full details of which are soon to be available through our catalogue.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Office of Procurement, Salzland Ministry of Defense

Minister

The Salzlander request for 1,000,000 examples of Helios Variant-C is acknowledged, at the given price of NS$120bn. Delivery should have been completed within the NS year. We have also included, as an Executive Command-sanctioned bonus, 10,000 examples of the LY589 'Hellion' Advanced Cruise Missile.

Stand undaunted.

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

OOC: No problems at all, thank you.
by Wilgrove » Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 am

OMG, It's so obvious! Of course!! Science has lied to us!!!

It's time to abandon scientific progress and only look towards the Lord Jesus Christ (who is white of course) for guidance in all matters!

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Hello Again,

Due to the Succesful purchase last time we order here, and the fact that our troops are very happy with the Supplied Weapons, we would like to place the following order

300 LY4031 TEL Skyguard at $6,000,000,000
1,000,000 LY4031 Long Range SAM at $45bn
200,000 LY4030 Extreme Range SAM at $21bn

We would also like to ask if i would be possible for us to order 4 of the LY4032 TEL for $200mn so as to provide some additional ABM protection for our Capitol

Thank You

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:37 pm

To Lyran Arms Corporation,

Due to our naval refitting projects, we require:

12 Longsword-class supercapital guided missile warship - $14,400bn
60 Battleaxe-class cruiser - $320bn

Thank you.
Maj.General Thomas Breyer
Federal Armed Forces, Quartermaster
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:53 pm

RE: Skyguard

The lodged order of :

300 LY4031 TEL Skyguard
1,000,000 LY4031 Long Range SAM
200,000 LY4030 Extreme Range SAM
and 4 LY4032 TELs are acknowledged, at a total of NS$60bn.

The discount is to your credit. You seek to protect your citizens, and that always has our blessing.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Maj.General Thomas Breyer, Quartermaster, Federal Armed Forces

RE: Naval acquisition

General

Your requested purchase of 12 Longsword-class supercapital guided missile warships and
60 Battleaxe-class cruisers is accepted. Completion of the total order will take 6 NS years. The total cost, NS$14.72trillion, will be charged in equal installments over the 6 year period.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

Yikes. Just... Yikes.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 pm

We Would like to order the follwing number of vessels

100 Hatchet Class in the following Types

50 are to have solely VLS Cells
5 are to have VLS Cells on the Fore Module with the Keep Air Defense Radar on the Aft Module
25 are to have the VLS on the Fore Module, with the Towed Array Sonar Housing on the Aft Part
10 are to have the VLS on the Fore Module, with the Medium Lift Helicopter and Hanger on the Aft Module
5 are to have Solely the Medical Facilities
5 are to have the L65/155mm RF Gun on the Fore Module, with the Underway Storage Compartment on the Aft Module

For a Total of $96,000,000,000, of which 60.75 Billion is to be paid for using the Recent funds from our Sale of Multiple Naval Vessels

OOC:Lyras, i would also like to know OOCly if you are planning on adding a aircraft Carriers and Subs in the Future?
Last edited by United States of PA on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 pm

RE: Hatchet-class

The Hatchet-class modular frigates are provided to the end-user with all modules present. It is simply a matter of personal preference regarding which module you wish to install/load/fit on any given operation.

100 vessels are slated for delivery to you, and delivery should have been completed within 4 NS years.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Official Communiqué
The Federation of Oseato
Ministry of Defense

The Federation of Oseato would wish to inquire as to the possibility of purchasing DPR's for the LY589 Hellion Advanced Cruise Missile. We understand this missile technology is restricted, but hope you find our nation deserving enough of such powerful military equipment. We fully understand, however, if you do not.

Sincerely
Erwin Morrell
Field Marshall, Oseaton Federal Army
Minister of Defense
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

The Wolf Hold
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolf Hold » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Wolverine Defence Corporations/ Heavy Industries
Official Wolf Hold Military Defence Contractor
Acquisition Department

We have bought from your store before and we are happy to do so again. We are beginning an overhaul of our nations military equipment due to the escalating conflict in the Med region and with our engagement with the Gothic forces operating in that region. So in line of several large purchases, our first order will consist of:

20 Heavy Armoured Division Packages
Total of $170 Billion

20 Heavy Mechanised Division Package
Total of $130 Billion

Joint Total of $300 Billion

We are also interested in obtaining the DPRS for the:

LY224 Sorcha HIFV
LY7/222 King Shepherd STMRAD
LY300 Manticore MRS
LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer
LY471 Skyguard Battery
KC-747 'Galt' aerial refuelling tanker
LY908 'Warhawk' Strike Fighter/Interceptor

Finally we wish to supplement or canine forces with:

20 trained (10 Male, 10 Female) adult Lyran battlehounds
Total of $200,000
A Breeding certification
Total of $10 Billion

We also wish to know weather the DPRs for the following items are available:

'Arachne' canine body armour
Auditory implants
'Alpha Wolf' headset and software package

Grand Total of $310,000,200,000
Funds to be wired upon confrimation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May we also make a request along the lines of our allies in the Federation of Oseato, we request permission to be sold the DPRs for the LY589 Hellion Advanced Cruise Missile. We know the reasons for this technology being restricted, however we feel that with the Gothic forces now on a full offensive we will need every advantage we can gain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda Tapping
CEO of Wolverine Heavy Industries
Last edited by The Wolf Hold on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Federal Republic of Nidia

Note: Nation name changed to Nidia

Imperial Defenders
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Defenders » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 am

100 x Rotweiller's armoured vehicles
100 x Iron hard tanks
1000 x Hellhammer pistols
10,000 x LY20 High Lethality Assault Rifle (HILAR)

The New British Shores
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The New British Shores » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am

Federation Of Lingard
Department Of Defense

The Federation Armed forces would like to purchase the Design Production Rights for:

-LY46
-AY144L
-MGJ-21

We noted that only the AY144L has DPR stated, so we enquire as to the status of the other items, however we will be happy to pay for either the DPR's of the other items, or to make a mass order.

Signed
Tom Lennox
SECDEF
The Republic Of The New British Shores
DEFCON

The New British Shores
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The New British Shores » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:01 am

Federation of Lingard
Department Of Defense
Republic Army

The Republic Army would Like to purchase:

5 Heavy Armoured Division Package

NS$42.5.bn

Signed
Tom Lennox
SECDEF
Last edited by The New British Shores on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic Of The New British Shores
DEFCON

Lynion
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lynion » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 am

TO: Lyran Storefront
RE: Supplies

Like always, your products contiune to amaze's us and like always, we wish to purchase more so we remove our older battle tanks and keep a well supplied armed forces. We hope after this purchase, we won't be requiring the out of dated tanks we have.

Heavy Armoured Divisions, we would like 10, comes to: NS$85bn

LY4A2 Wolfhound MBT we request 2000, comes to: NS$28bn

LY6A1 Werewolf we request 1000, comes to: NS$19bn

LY7 Rottweiler Tank we request 5000, comes to NS$50bn

LY219 IFV we request 6000, comes to NS$25.5BN

Grand Total: NS$207.5BN
"Indeed" Merlin replied, remaining in shadow "Emotions give people more power than they could possibly image. Emotions can turn the tide of battles with a single heroic act, help beat back even the strongest enemy. Emotions are what keeps us going in our hour of need. Hope, and trust in our friends. What Rathma did, he did because he had emotions, not because he had a lack of them"

Merlin, Ustio North - Origins of a Hero

RP's with a population of 5bn

Tristan Providence
Secretary

Founded: Sep 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Tristan Providence » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 pm

The Democratic Commonwealth of Tristan Providence would like to order the following:

Production Rights to the AY144L Assault Rifle- $13,000,000,000
Production Rights to the MGJ-21 'Mary Jane' Light Machine Gun- Name yours price.
100,000x LY219 Ironheart Armoured Multirole Tactical Vehicles- $500,000,000,000
60,000x LY4A1 Wolfhound MBT- $720,000,000,000
20,000x LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer - $380,000,000,000

Total (Without your price for the MGJ-21 DPR)- $1,613,000,000,000

Super fluffy
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Super fluffy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

From the desk of the Dictator of Super Fluffy.

Hello,

This is my first time buying from another country, I have heard how successful your products are so I have decided to purchase military supplies.

600 warhammers,lycos,and badgers.

I would also like to purchase 30 Ironheart APC units.

My total has come to:

$1201211700

OOC: if my numbers are off please forgive me just tell me how far im off and I'll fix it.

IC: Thank you for your time.

The Dictator of Super Fluffy.

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 am

TO: Field Marshall Morell, Oseatan Federal Army, Federation of Oseato

Sir

The Federation's struggle has been noted for some time, and the Protectorate sympathises greatly with your plight, and regards highly your honourable defence of those who seek nought but the chance to live free from oppression.

The LY589 is an exceedingly potent piece of military hardware. Wars have been decided by it, alone.

We cannot easily relinquish it, but we can provide the means for you to utilise it. Should you be willing, several Lyran engineering teams will be despatched to Oseato, via submarine, to establish and oversee production of the LY589 within the Federation, for use by your forces. While most of the plans will be detailed, several key elements of production will remain within the minds of the personnel despatched, to maintain Lyran technical security.

Should this prove acceptable, please let us know.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: CEO Tapping, Wolverine Defence Corporations

RE: Multiple item acquisition

We, in principle, accept your request for military equipment and supplies, and DPRs for the following:
LY224 Sorcha HIFV
LY7/222 King Shepherd STMRAD
LY300 Manticore MRS
LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer
LY471 Skyguard Battery
KC-747 'Galt' aerial refuelling tanker
LY908 'Warhawk' Strike Fighter/Interceptor
are available. However, your request for 40 Heavy Divisions cannot, at the present time, be fulfilled, given your geography and your ongoing conflict with Gholgoth, whose forces are arrayed throughout that area. If you can suggest a port we can deliver to that would be more readily accessible than the Wolf Hold mainland, we would be happy to send those supplies.

The requests related to the utilisation of battlehounds, however, can be provided without issue, as the small scale of the delivery allows for the shipments to be made via submarine.

Concerning the LY589 Hellion, we advance the same offer we made to your Oseaton allies. Supervise DPRs to the missile are available, and the personnel, as for Oseato, can be delivered via submarine.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Imperial Defenders

The lodged order for:
100 x LY7 Rottweiler medium tanks
100 x LY219 Ironheart AMTVs
1000 x LY46 Hellhammer pistols
10,000 x LY20 High Lethality Assault Rifle (HILAR)

is approved, at the standard rate. Expect delivery within 3 NS months.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Secretary Lennox, Department of Defense, Federation of Lingard

RE: Small arms and AFVs

Mr Secretary

Your lodged orders for DPRs to the AY144L, MGJ-21 and LY46, alongside orders for five Heavy Armoured Divisions, are approved. The deliveries should have been completed within 9 NS months. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Vamperial Grand Headmaster Woff, Vamperial Kingdom of Lynion

RE: AFV acquisition

Sir

As always, your purchases honour us. The submitted acquisition request for 10 Heavy Armoured Divisions, 2000 LY4A2 Wolfhound MBTs, 1000 LY6A1 Werewolf AG/TDs, 5000 LY7 Rottweiler Medium Tanks, and 6000 Ironheart IFVs, is approved, for a total of NS$200bn. The total is enroute to you as you read this, having been redirected from Lyran reserve stocks.

Stand undaunted.

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Democratic Commonwealth of Tristan Providence

RE: Multiple item and DPR acquisition

Your submitted order for the following:
Production Rights to the AY144L Assault Rifle
Production Rights to the MGJ-21 'Mary Jane' Light Machine Gun
100,000x LY219 Ironheart Armoured Multirole Tactical Vehicles
60,000x LY4A1 Wolfhound MBT
20,000x LY6 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer
has been approved, at the stated price of NS$1.613 trillion. No charge has been levied for the production rights to the 'Mary Jane'. It is provided, therefore, free of charge. A benefit of buying in bulk, in this instance.

The 180,000 AFVs that have been purchased are noted, and several manufacturing zones have been tasked to their production. All going well, they should have been completed within 5 NS years, and final delivery of the last batch within 3 NS months of that.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: His Lordship the Dictator of Super Fluffy

RE: Purchases

Your Lordship

The submitted request for;
600 LY46 Hellhammer high power handguns
600 'Lycos' combatant machetes
600 'Badger' Entrenching Axes
30 LY219 'Ironheart' APCs
is acknowledged, and approved.

No charge has been levied. You honour us with your purchase (OOC: and choosing us for your first buy), and we ask only that you use them in honourable defence of that which is right.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

(OOC: Welcome to Nationstates, Super Fluffy)

Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:09 am

Lyras wrote:TO: Field Marshall Morell, Oseatan Federal Army, Federation of Oseato

Sir

The Federation's struggle has been noted for some time, and the Protectorate sympathises greatly with your plight, and regards highly your honourable defence of those who seek nought but the chance to live free from oppression.

The LY589 is an exceedingly potent piece of military hardware. Wars have been decided by it, alone.

We cannot easily relinquish it, but we can provide the means for you to utilise it. Should you be willing, several Lyran engineering teams will be despatched to Oseato, via submarine, to establish and oversee production of the LY589 within the Federation, for use by your forces. While most of the plans will be detailed, several key elements of production will remain within the minds of the personnel despatched, to maintain Lyran technical security.

Should this prove acceptable, please let us know.

Regards

General Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

Official Communiqué
The Federation of Oseato
Ministry of Defense

Dear Director Alexksandr,

I thank you for your kind words. We find this arrangement most agreeable to us. We fully understand the need to keep technical security and welcome the Lyran engineering teams to our shores. If necessary, we would be willing to provide an Oseaton submarine to transport your teams, so that no Lyran craft is forced to enter to sail into such a n active combat zone.

Sincerely
Erwin Morrell
Field Marshall, Oseaton Federal Army
Minister of Defense
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade