NATION

PASSWORD

Lyran Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lyras
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:54 pm

TO: Emperor Erik Novakai
FROM: Lyran Governmental Trade Department, Bredubar, Protectorate of Lyras

RE: Small Arms Acquisition

Emperor

It is with please that we grant your purchase request for:
24,000 LY23 14.7mm Anti-Materiel Rifles
62,000 LY21 Advanced High Lethality Assault Rifles in the "Autumn Guard" pattern.
16,000 DMS's

Expect delivery from existing Lyran stockpiles within two weeks.

Furthermore, we grant domestic production rights to the above, including the ammunition, free of charge, as a gesture of good faith to the Imperial State of Novakia.

Stand undaunted.

Field Marshal Aleksandr
Director
Lyran Governmental Trade Department
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: His Imperial Majesty's Government Ministry of Defence,Vionna-Frankenlisch
FROM: Lyran Governmental Trade Department, Bredubar, Protectorate of Lyras

RE: Tank testing acquisition

Minister

In accordance with your request for HAT-1 Sparky, LY4 and LY4A2 Wolfhound MBTs for evaluation purposes, we have determined that 48 vehicles shall be delivered to you, at no cost to Vionna-Frankenlisch. Upon determination of a satisfactory vehicle, or one that closely matches your specifications, we can determine an optimum solution for your combat requirements.

Regards

Field Marshal Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras
Mokastana: Then Lyras happened.

Allanea: Wanting to avoid fighting Lyras' fuck-huge military is also a reasonable IC consideration

TPF: Who is stupid enough to attack a Lyran convoy?

Sumer: Honestly, I'd rather face Doom's military with Doom having a 3-1 advantage over me, than take a 1-1 fight with a well-supplied Lyran tank unit.

Kinsgard: RL Lyras is like a real life video game character.

Ieperithem: Eighty four. Eighty four percent of their terrifyingly massive GDP goes directly into their military. And they actually know how to manage it. It's safe to say there isn't a single nation that could feasibly stand against them if they wanted it to die.
Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Lyran Arms - Lambda Financial - Foreign Holdings - Tracker - Photo - OOC sentiments

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Looking to buy the artillery pack. Also do you sell nerve gas? Or other chemical weapons?

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:06 pm

*Encryption starts..::.. Level B+- Granted*

Greetings from the Supernation of the Republic of Vectors.

We come again in the name of peace as part of our Armed Forces restructuring program, and we wish to implement more of your nations systems in our military might.

Edwardian

Lyran LY1002 Domestic Production Rights to 'Hellsbreath' thermobaric hand grenade
XDPR
At 10,000,000,000
=10,000,000,000$

Lyran LY23 'Songbird' Anti-Material Rifle
X10,000
At 15,000$
=150,000,000$

Domestic Production Rights to LY224 'Sorcha' Heavy Infantry Fighting Vehicle
XDPR
At 40,0,000,000,000
=40,000,000,000$

LY7/222 King Shepherd Anti-Aircraft System
X400
At 18,000,000$
=7,200,000,000$

Domestic Production Rights to LY7/4072 Cockatrice Multiple Rocket System
XDPR
At 70,000,000,000
= 70,000,000,000$

Domestic Production Rights to Viper Airborne MRLS
XDPR
At 2,700,000,000
=2,700,000,000$

LY589B Hellion-II advanced extreme-range cruise missile
X10,000
At 3,500,000
=35,000,000,000$

C-10 Minotaur
X60
At 300,000,000$
=18,000,000,000$

MGV-02 WarbeachSB Support Bomber
Level 3 Restricted
X10
At 180,000,000$
=1,800,000,000$

MGV-02 Warbeach Standard
Level 3 Restricted
X18
At 190,000,000$
=3,420,000,000$

Marshite Tiger
X150
At 20,000$
= 3,000,000$

Lyran Battlehound Attack Dog, Adults, Trained with Auditory Implants and Arachne Canine Body Armour
X200
At 11,200$
=2,240,000$

'Alpha Wolf' headset and software package
X30
At 25,000$
=750,000$

Old Regimental 'Nightshade' Tea
X 25 Tons
At 1,800/ton
= 45,000$

LY471 Skyguard Battery- Full regional anti-SLBM and anti-aircraft operations
Restricted Level 2
X20
At variable
= unknown

Domestic Production Rights to LY219 Armoured Multirole Tactical Vehicle (AMTV) Armoured Ambulance
XDPR
At unknown
= unknown

Domestic Production Rights to Osmouth Arsenal LY113 ‘Hellsfist’ round.
X1
At unknown
= unknown

LY220 Shepherd Modular Short-to-Medium Range Anti-Aircraft System
X10
At 15,000,000$
=150,000,000$

LY219 Armoured Multirole Tactical Vehicle (AMTV) Stormdrake
At 5,750,000$
= 143,750,000$

LY219 Armoured Multirole Tactical Vehicle (AMTV) Minesweeper
At 4,050,000$
= 303,750,000$

AIM-220 'Velvet Glove' Missiles
DPR Level 3 Restricted
X120
At 800,000$
= 96,000,000$

LY4046 ‘Dawnbringer’ Fractional Orbital Bombardment System
Restricted Level 2
X46
At 130,000,000$
= 5,980,000,000$

BALCOTH Advanced Helmet
Restricted Level 2
X2,500
At 35,000$
= 87,500,000$

We were unable to calculate the final cost of this order, because of two unknown cost categories. However each item is calculated appropriatly. Should any issues arise, please send the appropriate telegraphs to Us
Once the order is fulfilled, please send it to any port of entry in the Republic as quickly as possible to begin training.

On a further note, we would like to invite approximately one hundred employees of Lyran Arms whom are familiar with the products to come on an all expense paid voyage to train users on the weapon systems. This offer is valid to be taken up-upon within six months of this purchase date.

Please do consider this order,

Sincerely,
-Republic of Vectors National Forces Procurement Center.
Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

Goram
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Goram » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:17 pm

United Kingdom of Goram, Department of Military Procurement

Ministry of Defence

TO: Sales Department, Lyran Arms.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings. The Goramite military's current stocks of ATGMs are becoming less and less capable of prosecuting modern armoured fighting vehicles. To that end, the Ministry of Defence has authorised the Department of Military Procurement (on behalf of the Army and the Royal Marines) to request a quote and further information on the following items;

Domestic Production Rights for the TPF HELLIOS II ABVR ATGM

Further information requested; can the Hellios II be operated by rotary and/or fixed wing aircraft?

Yours faithfully,

Sir Arthur Maynard (Sub-minister for Military Procurement)

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:11 am

Official Message from Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky, Empress of Greater Prussia, Queen of Reichskamphen and Allanea, etc. etc.

Due to a successful recent arms deal in which Kazansky Heavy Industries - jointly owned by myself and my lovely husband - has recently sold DPR to one of our products to the nation of Cesopium at a very high price, I am now able to personally fund some important purchases out of my pocket, without burdening the Allanean taxpayer. This is my contribution to both the national defense and the financial advancement of my allies (including, of course, Lyran Arms itself). I wish therefore to purchase 20 Pijl-class Arsenal ships for 15 billion dollars [before any discounts that may apply.]

The money will be transferred upon the confirmation of my order.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Romanempire33
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanempire33 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 am

i would like K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter.... i would like 10 at 7m each would make it 70 million each need them asap..

thank you

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:19 pm

TO: Republic of Vectors National Forces Procurement Center

The entirety of your nominated order, including the restricted articles, Surface-to-Air weapons and fractional orbital bombardment missiles, is approved. We do not that the purchase discrepancy exists, but are sufficiently satisfied by the Republic of Vectors' conduct and reputation that the Protectorate has decided to shoulder the costs itself. And also to provide a gift, indicative of goodwill. Nothing celebrates the birth of the Lord better than 100,000 Hellions. Our offering to you, this Christmas season. Consider honour satisfied.

Regarding personnel for instruction purposes, a company of armourers, technicians and research officers will be dispatched, in accordance with your request. We will not accept your offer of payment for expenses. It is for this reason that the Protectorate stands.

Stand undaunted.

Field Marshal Alekandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Sub-Minister for Military Procurement, Sir Arthur Maynard

Sir Arthur,

The Goramite Military's purchase request for domestic production rights to the TPF Hellios 2 ABVR ATGM is acknowledged, and approved, free of charge. The Warmarshal of the Protectorate sends his regards, and his hopes that this system grants you the gift of security for you and your people.

The system, like TOW or Hellfire, is readily adaptable for operation across a number of platforms, of which rotary and fixed-wing aircraft are but a few.

Regards and best wishes,

Field Marshal Aleksandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

TO: Her Imperial and Royal Highness Empress Cassiopeia of Greater Prussia, etc
FROM: Office of the Warmarshal of the Protectorate of Lyras

Your Imperial and Royal Highness,

It is with pleasure that I hear not only of your financial good fortune, but also of your willingness to use it in defence of your people, and, thirdly, to make, with that choice, the decision to turn to us to furnish you with that with which that defence can be undertaken.

We, thusly acknowledge your order, and, in the spirit of the Christmas season which the Protectorate holds as a time for charity and giving, in such a fashion as our society and state may give, and in recognition of our shared history of holding the line against those who would trample that which we both hold dear, this office grants your order for 10 Pijl-class arsenal ships, accepting therefor NS$7.5bn, and grants to your Imperial and Royal Highness a gift of a further 10, humbly requesting that, should your pleasure dictate, the ten vessels delivered to you in this fashion be granted names of Lyran cities, from whose labour, and by whose collective efforts these engines of destruction may further our collective cause of goodwill this Christmas.

Colonel Patten-Richens,
For Leon Krell,
Warmarshal of the Protectorate of Lyras,
Executive Command,
Bredubar,
Protectorate of Lyras

To whom it may concern,

Your purchase order for 10 K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopters is approved, at the nominated NS$70m.

Regards,

Field Marshal Alekandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

Allanea: Wanting to avoid fighting Lyras' fuck-huge military is also a reasonable IC consideration

Sumer: Honestly, I'd rather face Doom's military with Doom having a 3-1 advantage over me, than take a 1-1 fight with a well-supplied Lyran tank unit.

Ieperithem: Eighty four. Eighty four percent of their terrifyingly massive GDP goes directly into their military. And they actually know how to manage it. It's safe to say there isn't a single nation that could feasibly stand against them if they wanted it to die.
Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Lyran Arms - Lambda Financial - Foreign Holdings - Tracker - Photo - OOC sentiments

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 pm

OOC: My order was never given a response so I'm just going to re-post it.

Mizrad wrote:
TO: Lyran Arms
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: None

To Whom It May Concern,
Hello leaders and workers of Lyran Arms, we here in Mizrad wish to make a few purchases in order to update our naval warfare capabilities. With this being said we would like to buy:
250,000x LY589B Hellion 2 Cruise missiles
Domestic Production Right for the LY5755 Charybdis torpedo

The total of this purchase should come out to 905,000,000,000 (Nine hundred and five billion) NSD's.

For A Brighter Future,
The Government of Mizrad
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

Lyras
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lyras » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Mizrad wrote:OOC: My order was never given a response so I'm just going to re-post it.

Mizrad wrote:
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: None

To Whom It May Concern,
Hello leaders and workers of Lyran Arms, we here in Mizrad wish to make a few purchases in order to update our naval warfare capabilities. With this being said we would like to buy:
250,000x LY589B Hellion 2 Cruise missiles
Domestic Production Right for the LY5755 Charybdis torpedo

The total of this purchase should come out to 905,000,000,000 (Nine hundred and five billion) NSD's.

For A Brighter Future,
The Government of Mizrad

OOC; Apologies, Mizrad. My bad.

IC:
TO: The Government of Mizrad

To Whom It May Concern,

In keeping with the spirit of giving that Christmas brings to us all, the Warmarshal of the Protectorate has determined to grant the above purchase, without invoicing Mizrad for said articles.

Stand undaunted.

Field Marshal Alekandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

Yikes. Just... Yikes.

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Lyras wrote:
Mizrad wrote:OOC: My order was never given a response so I'm just going to re-post it.

OOC; Apologies, Mizrad. My bad.

IC:
TO: The Government of Mizrad

To Whom It May Concern,

In keeping with the spirit of giving that Christmas brings to us all, the Warmarshal of the Protectorate has determined to grant the above purchase, without invoicing Mizrad for said articles.

Stand undaunted.

Field Marshal Alekandr
Director
Bredubar
Protectorate of Lyras

OOC: No worries. Thanks for being an awesome storefront, happy holidays.

The Mizradian government thanks Lyran Arms for their services and wishes them happy holidays.
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:42 am

Official Request from the Free Kingdom Ministry of War

Our dear friends! We are interested on negotiating with Lyran Arms and its constituent affiliates to develop a range of upgrade and modernization kits for a variety of weaponry that your organization has made available.

We are primarily interested in the following:

• An upgrade for the Pijl series of arsenal ships. Because the arsenal ships are already armed with a variety of VLS launchers, an air defense radar, and CIWS weaponry, we believe it would make sense to install a radar upgrade suite that would enable the use of these ships to fire long-range air defense and anti-ballistic missiles, essentially turning them into ‘poor man’s air defense cruisers’.
  • An expansion of the Dauntless series of ballistic armors to include full-body anti-shrapnel armor, heavy assault armor for specialty units (20-30 kilograms in weight), and possibly small ballistic shields for use by special operations troops.
  • An expansion of the Scylla submarine system with a SSGN variant, which we believe could replace the SLBM tubes with Hellion-capable tubes with a total capacity of perhaps 450 guided missiles.
  • A VLS, cold-launch, anti-tank missile armament on the HEMT-T body.
  • A cheaper equivalent of the BALCOTH helmet that would reduce costs through the use of modern technology.

We are willing to contribute financially and organizationally to the developement of these technologies.

Sincerely yours,

Reijiro Techno,
Director,
Department of Research, Evolution, And Developement
Last edited by Allanea on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:39 am

Bashriyyan Republican Guard

Lyran Arms,
We have decieded to go with the purchase of 15 Bloodhound light-tanks.

one hundred thirty-five million NSd will be wired

From,
Minister of Defense Walid Hussain
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Official Message from the Allanean Defense Exports company

Dear friends!

Pursuant to previous negotiations, we would like to make arrangements to purchase Foreign Production Rights on various Lyran Arms products, on the following arrangements:

Either a large sum will be paid up front, or the products will be sold and the profits split between our companies. On average, arms industry profit margins are about 10%, so this would in fact mean, on average, about 5% of the price of each weapon or plane sold. We prefer, frankly, the up-front sum method.

Furthermore, Allanean Defense Exports will guarantee no weaponry will be sold to enemies of Lyras, nor to slaver or fascist states, and all sales will go on under the confines of Allanean law and general corporate repsponsibility.

Further, Allanean Defense Exports will produce, at its discretion, civilian redesigns of certain Lyran Arms vehicles, within the confines of the above.

The following detailed offers are being made available for you, as a pilot project:

1. Allanean Arms, an ADE member corporation, wishes to purchase FPR of the Hellhammer handgun, either for $2 billion dollars or for 50% of the profit, as you choose. Similarly, AA wishes to purchase FPR for the GR-88 Grenadier rifle for either $4 billion dollars, or 50% of the profits, as per your choice.
2. Allanean Arms wishes to purchase FPR for the LY83 Fox, for which they will pay $100 billion dollars up front, or 50% of the profits. This large price reflects the belief of Allanean Arms that the LY83, when marketed aggressively and remanufactured as a civilian design, will in fact be the single largest profit maker of the arms sold, and will make more money than any other of the purchases discussed here.
3. Allanean Arms also makes a similar offer - of $250 billion dollars up front, or 50% of the profits, of sales of the Warhawk plane. Once again, we wish to stress that no information, or restricted designs, will be made available to enemies of Lyras.

In addition, to improve good will, we would like to start a pilot cooperation project between Lyran Arms and ADE, to employ Lyran veterans as instructors and other employees at ranges and shooting facilities throughout Allanea, and assist in the employment of partially-disabled and injured combat veterans.
Last edited by Allanea on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Drevisczenko
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Military Modernisation

Postby Drevisczenko » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:24 am

------------------OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE-------------

From The Office Of Viktor Zbrovsczka
Defence Ministry of Drevisczenko

Greetings, representatives of Lyran Arms. I am excited to share the grand news that the great nation of Drevisczenko has recently embarked on a campaign of modernization with regards to defence as well as domestic peacekeeping. After great consideration and deliberation, The Defence Ministry, at the urging of President Nikolayev Khaz himself, has selected Lyran Arms to partner with us in our great move forward. Your dedication to perfection and commitment to quality has inspired Presdient Khaz; he will accept nothing but the best, and frankly, you are the best.

I have had little time to review your offerings, but I am already impressed. I have been authorized by Defence Minister Drazny Kvostic to offer a modernisation contract consisting of a package of NSD$250,000,000,000 per year for the next 10 years. This would be a comprehensive contract, to include a phase in of arms, logistics supplies, armor, vehicles, artillery, technologies, aircraft, as well as support materiel. The contract would outfit the Army's 50 Divisions and the Air Force's 20 Divisions.

If all goes well, there are further contracts regarding our rather robust Federal Police, Domestic Security, and Internal Affairs agencies. There is great interest in possible Domestic Production Rights for any specialty parts or specialty ammunition that may be available. We understand that Lyran Arms is the absolute name in Defence and we look forward to hearing from you.

--------------END COMMUNIQUE---------------------
Last edited by Drevisczenko on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:29 am

To: Lyran Arms
Re: Old Regimental

Greetings and Salutations!

The Silver Teacup is a chain of teahouses serving the District of Humabon in the Visayan Confederation. As the premiere teahouse for the Confederation's capital district, it behooves us to ensure that our selection of teas remain the most diverse; consequently, we wish to enter a contract with you for 12 metric tons of Old Regimental Nightshade Tea per year for a total of 21600 Universal Standard Dollars per annum.

We appreciate your swift response to our request.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Tobias Lee, MBA
Founder and President
The Silver Teacup, Inc.
Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:25 pm

*Encryption starts..::.. Level B+- Granted*

To whom it may concern,
Greetings from the Supernation of the Republic of Vectors.

Below we have an orders of business to be actioned, we humbly request your attention to the attachments. We are also please to mention that your previous gift of Helios missiles have been put to good use in maintaining world peace.

Edwardian

The Republic of Vectors wishes to make the following substantial purchases from Lyran Arms Storefront. Included are several highly restricted items for your consideration, we have come to believe that our level of trust is such that we can request these items. If we are wrong, then please forgive our misinterpretations.

Please consider.

DPR to LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank, Protectorate of Lyras/Free Republic of Lamoni
Cost: 140,000,000,000$

DPR to Lyran Arms LY910 “Shadowhawk” advanced air superiority fighter
Cost: 2,050,000,000,000$

DPR to LY6A1 Werewolf Assault Tank
Cost:90,000,000,000$

DPR to LY4A2 Wolfhound Main Battle Tank
Cost: 50,000,000,000$

DPR to LY5755 ‘Charybdis’ Heavy Torpedo
Cost: 30,000,000,000$

X1,000 HK7 'Viking' Hypersonic Cruise Missile
Cost: 4,500,000,000$

DPR to LY589 Hellion advanced cruise missile
Cost:150,000,000,000$

x1,000,000 LY589B Hellion-II advanced extreme-range cruise missile
Cost: 3,500,000,000,000$

Total Cost of Purchases: $6014500000000

We thank you for your support, and of the Lyran people ever need anything from the Republic of Vectors, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
-Republic of Vectors,
Armed Forces Procurement Department.

Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

-Itailia-
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2014

Postby -Itailia- » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 pm

OOC: A note that this nation is considered a continuation/successor of Itailian Maifias, a long time customer, though long absent sadly.

To: Lyras Arms, Sales Office/Representative(s)

Dear Sir or Madame,

The Senatorial Tribune of Military Oversight has granted approval for purchases registered by by department, under the authority registered to us by the annual budget, and by the latest Legatus Torris, which has personally called for the growth of a further forty seven legions, a number of aerial cohorts, ala's, and naval detachments of significant size. The magnitude of this scale is the largest Torris in nearly three decades, and is a consequence of our Empire making work towards rebuilding our armed forces following a number of large engagements in recent years. To this end, our domestic industries while formidable are unable to cope with the sheer scale of our needs, and thus, we once more turn towards Lyras Arms, whom for more then seventeen years has been the largest, most trustworthy and most efficient producer and supplier of arms and hardware for the Imperial Armed Forces. Once more, we are in need of your services, you will find the order detailed below.

Order #2-001-162D
LY1002 'Hellsbreath' Thermobaric Hand Grenade - 2,500,000 items (₤62,500,000)
LY219 Ironheart Armoured Multirole Tactical Vehicle -
-- APC Variant - 5,000 items (₤20,000,000,000)
-- ATGM Carrier - 6,000 items (₤31,500,000,000)
LY6A1 Werewolf Assault Gun/Tank Destroyer - 1,000 items (₤19,000,000,000)
LY7A1 Rottweiler Medium Tank - 2,000 items (₤24,000,000,000)
LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank - 1,000 items (₤32,000,000,000)

Total Order Amount: ₤126,562,500,000

Sincerely Yours,

Helena Zorgava
Secretary of Defense

Dotana
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dotana » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:55 am

Dear,

We are looking for new arms for our police department. We have followed your company for some time and we think that you are the right candidate. We would like to place the following order:

65.000 x LY46 'Hellhammer' .50 cal pistol = €97.500.000

In addition to the gun we would like to purchase a chopper, we came to the next one:

10 x K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter = €70.000.000

If everything works fine we will come back to place an order for our defense forces.

Kind regards,
Chef Smit Jansen
Eerste hoofdcommisaris Dotana Politie
(First head commisaris Dotana police)

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009

Postby Vetok » Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 am

Letter of Purchase
Military Logistics and Procurement Department of Vetok

To whomever it may concern,

As part of the development of the Marine Legion's role and ability to operate independently of support from the Vetokite Army, a review of capabilities and relevant capacities has occurred. As part of this programme to expend, in particular, the capabilities and self-sufficiency of the Marine Aerial Assault Brigade, we seek to purchase the Domestic Production Rights for the following systems;

LY65 Ru'ahk RPG Launcher w/ the following munitions; LY1048 80mm HEDP Rocket and LA-430 ‘Attero’ MANPAD Missile
'Viper' Airborne MLRS
LY67 ‘Widowmaker’ 40mm Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher

We estimate the combined cost of the above to be eight point seventeen ($8.17) billion Universal Standard Dollars, and payment will be made, as standard, via Lambda Financial.

Signed,
Sir John Pearson, Head of Department
Upon the Writ of,
Lord Koziai Garvia, Minister of War

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:19 pm

From: April Nowak, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition
Subj: Military Equipment Order

After reviewing several options to satisfy a WU Marine Corps requirement for a heavily-armed, amphibious light tank with high road and cross-country speeds and high operational mobility, the Navy and Marine Corps have determined that the LY10 Bloodhound meets or exceeds all operational requirements specified in the RFP. As such, the the Federal Republic of Wikipedia and Universe, through the Department of the Navy and the Department of Defense, wishes to purchase the LY10 for the Marine Corps, with possible future interest from Army airborne units, in the following quantities:

• 100x LY10 ‘Bloodhound’ Light Tank - Subtotal $90,000,000 NSD
  • DPRx LY10 ‘Bloodhound’ Light Tank - Subtotal $70,000,000,000 NSD
Grand Total: $70,090,000,000 NSD

Very Respectfully,
April Nowak, ASN (RDA)

On Behalf Of:
Phillip R. Sandoval, Wikipedian Secretary of Defense
Jessica M. Scherer, President of the Federal Republic of Wikipedia and Universe
Last edited by Wikipedia and Universe on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:29 am

Official Message from the Allanean Arms Design Team

As you may know, Allanean Arms has been working on an authorized ‘civilian’ version of the Lyran Arms Fox vehicles (hereinafter: Arctic Fox)., for sales as a luxury SUV in the $150,000-$175,000 cost bracket. After some research of the available options, we have run into some conundrums which we wish to present to Lyran Arms

Body: Two essential options are available. It is possible to re-design the body of the Fox entirely, removing its IED protection (after all, there’s not an actual need for most civilians to have IED protection), and reduce vehicle weight for as much as a ton, retaining only minimal small arms protection. Alternately, we could keep the body as is, and attempt to use the paramilitary cache of the Fox as marketing. After all, if IED protection sells, why do we care if people need it?

Conveniences: As the original vehicle is already equipped with a high-quality air conditioning suite, we recommend keeping the air conditioning suite from the Fox. In addition, we recommend retaining the hot drink dispenser, and replacing the cold storage box with a minifridge.

Moreover, a multimedia suite, navigator, and separate touchscreen media interfaces for the rear passengers will be fitted as standard. That there will be cup holders (possibly of the self-cleaning type) is almost obvious.

Safety: We believe that the Winter Fox should appear in at least two configurations.

At a minimum, it should be should be equipped with driver assist technology, complete with lane-keeping, semi-autonomous highway driving similar to high-grade civilian SUVs, and a set of RADAR, SONAR, and surround camera sensors for all-weather, 360-degree safe road driving.

As a secondary options, in states where the option is legally available, it should come with complete autonomy software. The front seats should be able to rotate entirely, turning the Arctic Fox into a carriage-type luxury vehicle (with the ‘driver’, who no longer ‘drives’ anything, facing the passengers.

Engine: This is the current year. We feel the vehicle should carry a 500 hp diesel-electric engine, with a fuel efficiency of at least 12 MPG. The diesel should be a multifuel type.

Weapons systems: Generally speaking, there’s not really a genuine need for a civilan vehicle to carry heavy weapons. However, should customers desire this (for example, the Arctic Fox could be marketed as a police, private security, oil field security vehicle, or bank armored car, and nobody will turn down a military sale either), it’s entirely to fit a variety of remote weapons systems that would be controlled from the driver’s seat or even for one of the passenger-side touchscreens.

We are waiting to hear your input on these suggestions, particularly on the idea of building all this on a regular, armored, LY Fox body.

Attached please find an artist’s impression of an LY-AA Arctic Fox

Last edited by Allanea on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Mokastana
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mokastana » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 pm

FROM: The People's Unified Federation of Mokastana, Wellovia, Aqua Anu and Associated States.

We would like to request the following acquisition:

DPRsx LA-214 Molior Medium Utility Helicopter NS$4bn

Total: $3.6bn USD (-10%)

$3.6bn Universal Standard Dollars

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Generalissimo Yuri Gorbechov
Generalissimo Major of the People's Federal Armed Forces
People's Unified Federation
Factbook
Montana Inc

Quotes about Mokastana:
Trust the Mokans to be armed even when among their allies
-Zaheran

The fact that the Mokans hadn't faced the same fate was a testament to their preparedness, or perhaps paranoia
-United Gordonopia

Moka you are a land of pimps, prostitutes, drug lords, and corruption.
We love you for it.
-The Scandinvans

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 am

THe design for the AA-30 has been reviewed and upgraded. Feel free to shop!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Empire of Free Taiwan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Free Taiwan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:42 am

An Official Statement by the Empire of Free Taiwan

To Whom It May Concern at Lyran Arms,

As our armed forces begin a series of reforms to enable it to be better prepared in handling multi-dimensional threats in the 21st century, experts on our reforms panel have recommended Lyran Arms to cater to the changes in equipment that we require. As such, we have been allocated the sufficient funds to request the sale of the following items:

1. 180 LY6 Werewolf Heavy Tank Destroyer ($19M x 180 = 3.42bn)
    2. 200 LY7/4072 Cockatrice Multiple Rocket System ($7M x 200 = 1.4bn)
    3. 34 Kazatlan-class Amphibious Assault Ship ($1.5bn x 34 = 51bn)
    4. 10 Anubis-class Arsenal Ship ($4.4bn x 6 = $44.4bn)

Total: 100.22Bn Standard Dollars

Regarding the payment scheme, we would prefer to wire the payment in two instalments: 50% upon confirmation of our order, the remaining 50% upon the delivery of the final product. Would this be acceptable to your storefront? If so, could we have a rough timeframe in which we can be expecting the delivery of the final product?

Likewise, as we continue with the refitting of our armed forces, we have several inquiries we would like to make to aid in our future purchases at your storefront.
    1. Regarding the various restriction levels, to aid our future purchases, could we have a clarification on the differences between each Restriction level, namely Restriction Levels 1-2, seeing as both the LY4A1 and LY9/M22 have different restriction levels but have similar specific restrictions?
    2. Regarding the upcoming LY8 Dobermann Main Battle Tank, would it be possible for Lyran Arms to clarify its release schedule? Our nation is interested in reforming its tanks corps and would like to be able to compare the various MBTs available on the market before making a final purchase.
    3. Regarding the release and sale of the LY471 Skyguard, we are interested in purchasing such system, but would like to inquire its specifics and its restrictions prior to purchasing.
    4. Finally, regarding the release and sale of both the LY4A2 and the M21A2, we understand that our nation doesn't qualify as "in a formal state of alliance with Lyras" under the LY4A1 restrictions, however, we would like to inquire whether our positive international record is sufficient for the relevant authorities in Lyras to release the LY4A1 and LY9/M22 for purchase by our nation. That aside, could we have a quick comparison between the Wolfhound series and the Valkyrie series - specifically whether the Valkyrie series can be considered "superior" to the Wolfhoud LY4A1 model.

We thank you for your time in answering our inquiries and handling our order. Hopefully this will be the beginning to a mutually beneficial relationship between your storefront and our nation as we look to find a suitable long-term partner to cater to our military reform needs.

Yours Sincerely,
Sigmund Urbaniak
Military Acquisitions Committee
Ministry of National Defense
DEFCON: 3 Armed Forces are on high alert following the terrorist bombings of the capital and attacks on several population centers.

Drusselstein
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Drusselstein » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:04 pm

To whom it may concern,

The government of Drusselstein wishes to place the following order:

400 Marshite Tigers

Reason: The government wishes to order the aforementioned Marshite Tigers in order to strengthen our domestic ops, and many other reasons.

Payment: W$8,000,000 allocated to said order.

Signed by: Donald von Warsaw (Warschau), President of Drusselstein, ex officio Minister of Defense

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade