NATION

PASSWORD

Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation [OLD]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 am

McPsychoville wrote:
Youngia wrote:I will pay you. I will give a billion dollars, Spartan Philidelphia. You think I am a WEAK OLD MAN, A PEST. I HAVE THE MONEY. EVERYBODY TREATS ME THE SAME WAY YOU DID. EVERYTHING IS AGAINST ME!

Protip: Spending almost four times your nation's GDP = bad idea
Protip the second: Continuing to act like an ass = worse idea

Is doing this illegal and against the rules? Wanking and Godmodding in one bite?

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:30 am

Brewdomia wrote:Is doing this illegal and against the rules? Wanking and Godmodding in one bite?

No, godmodding isn't an illegal action. [/discussion]
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Seperates
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Seperates » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 am

Code: Select all
beep beepbeepbeep beep money wired beepbeep

Ok then could you sell us 1000 slaves or do you not deal in the human market?
This Debate is simply an exercise in Rhetoric. Truth is a fickle being with no intentions of showing itself today.

Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo

"The most important fact about us: that we are greater than the institutions and cultures we build."--Roberto Mangabeira Unger

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:29 am

How about we contract you 1000 willing professional miners from some poor nation. Just give them seven dollars a day, and they'll be rich (to their perspective). Of course, you still have to feed them, and minimal life insurance to the family just to keep a somewhat positive light on your deep, dark mines.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:44 am

How much for the owner of S.P.A.A.C? And the price for a killer four by four attack truck? ~ The Count

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Love Dog wrote:How much for the owner of S.P.A.A.C? And the price for a killer four by four attack truck? ~ The Count

"Let's have the computer caculate the costs!"

Value of CEO, Luigi Mario

Human Value as Recognized by Human Rights Activists + (Net Value * [Blood + Organs]) + Shipping and Handling + [Taxes * 2] + Value of Person Possesions - (Debt to Society - Society's Debt to Luigi Mario)

Caculating... Caculating...

"And the answer is... Forty-Two? Forty-Two of what? Gold Stuff? USD? Hydrogen Atoms? Damn computer."

"The computer is broken right now... Sorry"

The price of a killer 4x4 truck is available for the low, low price of $1,499,999.95!
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Youngia wrote:I would like to purchase:
98,000 Abraham Tanks
560,000 Fighting Planes
I will pay $400,000,000 for these, for Youngia has plently of cash to spend.

Sold the above items

.........You've broken rule 2 by having a tantrum. We'll only charge you 1% penalty seeing as though you are already in debt to us.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

McPsychoville
Attaché

Founded: Jan 26, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby McPsychoville » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm

We kinda need a sidearm, but a more pressing matter is finding our Patrician a wife. We're not fussy, but if she could be cute, blonde, petite and the former star of a TV show about her life as the ostracised daughter of a private investigator, that'd be super.
Brother nation of Lzherusskia, a bunch of surly dicks if there ever were one.
The weather's better here and we're much nicer, promise.
Nothing that comes from this nation should be taken seriously at all

Tunizcha
Senator

Founded: Mar 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm

I would like to purchase 10 Max Barry's.
Barzan wrote: I'll stick with rape, thank you.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's Rape night on NSG.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:
Love Dog wrote:How much for the owner of S.P.A.A.C? And the price for a killer four by four attack truck? ~ The Count

"Let's have the computer caculate the costs!"

Value of CEO, Luigi Mario

Human Value as Recognized by Human Rights Activists + (Net Value * [Blood + Organs]) + Shipping and Handling + [Taxes * 2] + Value of Person Possesions - (Debt to Society - Society's Debt to Luigi Mario)

Caculating... Caculating...

"And the answer is... Forty-Two? Forty-Two of what? Gold Stuff? USD? Hydrogen Atoms? Damn computer."

"The computer is broken right now... Sorry"

The price of a killer 4x4 truck is available for the low, low price of $1,499,999.95!

Yeah! I have broke your computer. That’s what was I trying to do. 1,499,999.95 has been wired to S.P.A.A.C, along with Forty-Two of something for CEO Luigi Mario. ~ The Count

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

McPsychoville wrote:We kinda need a sidearm, but a more pressing matter is finding our Patrician a wife. We're not fussy, but if she could be cute, blonde, petite and the former star of a TV show about her life as the ostracised daughter of a private investigator, that'd be super.

Sold 3 Generic Pistols

Now onto more pressing matters

Set up a Blind Date

She is what you described except for that last part. She is the former star of a TV show about her life as the ostracised daughter of a National Police Agency. We hope that is acceptable.

Tunizcha wrote:I would like to purchase 10 Max Barry's.

Sold 10 Max Barrys

Code Malfunction Eodc: Cx922[2313631]42

Noitceted Susiv. Ycnegreme Ecneuqes Detavitca. Stake the at burned be will Barry Max. Expectation of Inquistion carried out by Spaniards: None. Number of Restuarants expecting a party named [Spanish Inquisition] Giant Enemy Crab is here! Flip crab over on back [weakpoint;undefined?Probability of Underbelly: 68%] for massive damage.

Estimated [Gibberish;code defined]: 3-7 Incidents
Actual [Gibingness;gibberish;code defined]: 9042. Warning code activation! Gibingness over 9000. Recaculating... Recaculating... 2 + 3 / 0 = Warning code activation! Gibingness over 9000. Recaculation... Recaculation. Hole in ripped time-space continous detected. Nuclear launch detected. You must acquire additional pylons. Construct additional pylons. Not enough minerals. Mine more minerals. Not enough SCVs, make more SCV!!!!!!!

Automatic Abortion Code Sequence Code Activation: Insert Quarter| |
Automatic Abortion Code Sequence: Insert Gold Stuff
Automatic Abortion: Successingful Levels: 107%

Previous Order aborted<----------------------------------------------------------
Could not find File "[Max Barry {Quantity=10} Code Elimination Complete]
Have a wonderful time.

This happens everytime we try and sell Max Barry... we definitely need a new computer!
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 am

Love Dog wrote:Yeah! I have broke your computer. That’s what was I trying to do. 1,499,999.95 has been wired to S.P.A.A.C, along with Forty-Two of something for CEO Luigi Mario. ~ The Count

"Hey look! 42 Genies! That means I have 126 wishes! Wait, only one? Thats not fair. Well, I wish I didn't sell myself!"~Wish Granted!
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Wutaco
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wutaco » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 pm

We need 5 black people....we need them to reenact a battle, not for anything illegal :P
You keep sending them, I'll keep knocking them down!

In response to a thread involing bringing back a Neandrathal:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:We should make one, then fuck it to see if we can interbreed.

More Quotes:
SexocraticLands wrote:I hope the fan kills the cat. And then the fan should kill Miley Cyrus.

Perhaps the fan could rig her jet so it crashes into the Jonas Brother's tour bus?

JuNii wrote:
The Norse Hordes wrote:Fuck PETA. Fuck Glenn Beck.

Ewww... do I reallly have to?

Niur
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:01 pm

We need 29,000,000 2 liter bottles of generic artificially flavoured hrape soda, fresh out of the factory, at at least one fifth the taste quality of a brand name artificcally flavored grape soda. We also need it for the low, low price of two usd cents per bottle. it needs to be delivered in an official Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation barge, complete with insilation, to the governing capitol of Niur: Niur City, within two days, and delivered to dock "Am Ne" 5612. the soda bottles must be clearly labeled, be made out of high quality rescalable plastic. All bottles must be shipped in wooden grates fitting 200. This is all we ask.
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Niur
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Should I make my order more specific?
"In cahuitontli ca otopan, yehuantzitzin yollochipahuac tonaz, yeceh yehuantzitzin tica imanimanmeh tlahueliloc telchihualozque. In cahuitontli ca teuctlatolli ic otopan, auh yehuan quitzacua, in neltiliztli, onyezque huetztoc!"

Appalachian Sanctuary
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Appalachian Sanctuary » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 pm

monies ave been transferred to your account>

Takaram
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm

We wish to ask for the living breathing Godzilla
Last edited by Takaram on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 am

Wutaco wrote:We need 5 black people....we need them to reenact a battle, not for anything illegal :P

Contracted 5 Africans

They're just normal people. Someone would've been wrong with them, but the special interests groups would sue me and deem us a deeply racist nation.

Niur wrote:We need 29,000,000 2 liter bottles of generic artificially flavoured hrape soda, fresh out of the factory, at at least one fifth the taste quality of a brand name artificcally flavored grape soda. We also need it for the low, low price of two usd cents per bottle. it needs to be delivered in an official Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation barge, complete with insilation, to the governing capitol of Niur: Niur City, within two days, and delivered to dock "Am Ne" 5612. the soda bottles must be clearly labeled, be made out of high quality rescalable plastic. All bottles must be shipped in wooden grates fitting 200. This is all we ask.

Sold 29,000,000 2 liter bottles of generic artificially flavoured hrape soda, fresh out of the factory

Since you worked so hard with your imagination, everything is okay from your perspective except the flavor which you specifically said was hrape. It tastes like a grape except slightly sweeter, and its a little bit more healthy than we expected. We hope you are not dissatisfied because we're not taking it back.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Appalachian Sanctuary wrote:monies ave been transferred to your account>

"How will I ever make money when people are finally realizing that I make them pay 4200% penalty when they don't initially wire the money?"

Takaram wrote:We wish to ask for the living breathing Godzilla

Sold 2 Godzillas

[float=right]Image[/float]
One of them is the real godzilla (a tiny lizard). The other is a living godzilla like in the movies (yes, it is alive). It requires sun, shade, and a lot of food. Right now, it is the twice the size of the tiny lizard. She will grow a yard/metre every two years. Hurray for untested genetic engineering!
Spartan Philidelphia

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Takaram wrote:We wish to ask for the living breathing Godzilla

Sold 2 Godzillas

[float=right]Image[/float]
One of them is the real godzilla (a tiny lizard). The other is a living godzilla like in the movies (yes, it is alive). It requires sun, shade, and a lot of food. Right now, it is the twice the size of the tiny lizard. She will grow a yard/metre every two years. Hurray for untested genetic engineering!

ooc: Alright. In a few NS years, this is my foreign policy.

Niur
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Niur » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:26 pm

we have already wireed the money for our hrape soda, but may I ask if we can now buy 10,000,000 hrape seeds, we love it so much.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Niur wrote:we have already wireed the money for our hrape soda, but may I ask if we can now buy 10,000,000 hrape seeds, we love it so much.

Sold 10,000,000 Hrape seeds

Fun Facts about the Hrape Plant:

• Each plant has about 45 hrapes.
  • Hrapes are slightly larger than a grape
  • The plant has antioxidants everywhere!
  • The leaves are edible and healthier, but leave a bitter taste in your mouth.
  • Grows to a maximum of 6 feet high.
  • Flowers once every year.
    • Usually only has one flower
    • On rare occasions, there are two.
    • "Seems to resemble the Flying Spaghetti Monster" said one genetic engineerer.
Spartan Philidelphia

Takaram
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Takaram » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Niur wrote:we have already wireed the money for our hrape soda, but may I ask if we can now buy 10,000,000 hrape seeds, we love it so much.

Takaram wishes to order 10,000,000 of those seeds

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Takaram wrote:

Takaram wishes to order 10,000,000 of those seeds

Sold 10 Million Hrape Seeds

The greatest food-related discoveries were made by people who messed something up while cooking another thing!

More Fun Facts you should probably know about:

• The Hrapes grow separately
    • Perfect geometric shapes such as cubes and pyramids have been seen on rare occasions.
      • Someone thinks they saw a hrape in the figure of [insert religious figure (e.g. Flying Spaghetti Monster, Captain Mosey)].
        • That is about all I can think of for now.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm

The cake is a bump!
Spartan Philidelphia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade