NATION

PASSWORD

Global Economics and Trade Help Desk and Q&A

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Techganet
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Techganet » Tue May 15, 2018 3:27 am

Yohannes wrote:
Techganet wrote:Just curious, has anyone done something like this before?

I am the local historian (you can count on me to check old Global Economics and Trade sub forum things) :p

Global Law - International law firm (2011)
Patent Office (2013)
Seculartopia Research Labs (2009; when everyone has just migrated to the new NationStates forum (this one))
Uberschnitzel Patent lawyers and stores (2011); now that I am seeing this one again... I need to edit my old post to reflect my new storyline

Beside those four (of which Patent Office and Uberschnitzel were the closest to your storefront), I couldn't remember any long-standing one

Three more:

Henry International Incorporated (2014; a wee bit too far)
International Court of Arbitration (2015; close one)
Slipp, Tripp, Skipp, and Associates Legal Services (2014), but was a bit unsure whether that would be close to your storefront

Thanks!

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 am

This thread is now retired, please see the new GE&T Welcome Thread. Thank you.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade