NATION

PASSWORD

ASAEA [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Welfresio wrote:Anemos, most of your images are out of service, will you fix it?

Hey! Sadly when Photobucket went down it brought down the majority of my storefront with it, and the sheer amount of time it would take to rehost everything and then edit the pages accordingly, coupled with the fact that I no longer really actively run this storefront, mean that I probably won't be fixing it.

That having been said, if there're any images you'd like me to rehost, or particular pages that you'd like me to fix (say, for the purpose of linking from factbooks), please feel free to tell me and I'll patch them up accordingly!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: ASAEA

Postby Yohannes » Thu May 17, 2018 3:24 am

Executive Council Buildings Historic Reserve, 25 Parliament Square
Royal Lindblum 9055, Regency of Lindblum

Thursday, 17 May 2018

Sir Emeryr Malmentyr KDF
Directing Officer
Imperial State Armaments Export Authority

Subject: Contract for Procurement by Alleswerken General Trader and Import Share Ownership Limited Corporation

Dear Sir Emeryr,

Representative of Alleswerken AG International Sales and Import Manager emailed me this morning to inform you of the company’s intention to once again trade with your exporting body under firm fixed price terms and conditions.

The company concerned is looking to procure four thousand of your Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 automatic service Pistol, Compact Police, design with lump sum method of payment chosen for this fixed price contract. Contract payment will be made in Quertz russling (§), which according to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §110.71 Quertz russling (§) to be able to afford 1 NationStates Dollar or Universal Standard Dollar (NS$/US$).”

Opening transaction for lump sum payment (356,215,720 Quertz russling; 3,220,000 NationStates Dollars) will be made pending approval. It includes 1.4% exchange payment § to NS$/US$ and 1.4% NS$/US$ to Filerin.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

{{ Original signed by VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG and Alleswerken Allgemeiner Händler und Import AG }}

HANNAH

Hannah McLaughlin
International Sales and Import Officer
VMK Verteidigung und Stahlwerke AG
Tel: +585 2 684 3771 | Email: hannah.mclaughlin@eit.govt.yo
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade