NATION

PASSWORD

ASAEA [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Indeos
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Indeos » Fri May 27, 2011 2:29 pm

To: The Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority
From: His Imperial and Royal Highness, Archduke Friedrich de Lundergrad

The responsibility of placing a formal order for our custom sidearm design has been delegated to me. Fortunately, even with the preparations and planning for the wedding underway, I found a bit of spare time in which to send in the order itself, which has sat untouched on my desk for far too long. So, without further preamble, here is the aforementioned order:

27,840,000 x ASP-I 10mm Auto Pistols.

I predict more orders for other products in the near future, given the upcoming alliance of our countries.

- Archduke Friedrich de Lundergrad, dictated but not read.
Come listen to my mate at http://stressfactor.co.uk/new2007/home.html every Thursday, 5-6pm EST!
Or http://kraftyradio.com/ every Sunday, 6-7pm EST!
Or check out his SoundCloud(Free Music DL): http://soundcloud.com/sergeant-sheep
And for some cool art and electronics' skins(different friend): http://thesk.in/
‎"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
Dear Jenrak - Give cancer the banhammer!
Serious Name: The Imperial Fiefdoms of Indeos
NSG: Proud Honorary Son of the Sea Queen Of Connaught
Long Live The Community! Long Live Max!

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Yohannes wrote:

(Image)
Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes
Kaiserliche und Königliche Monarchie

Audemus jura nostra defendere

To : Representative of the State Armaments Export Industry.
Subject : Acquisition.

Dear sir and/or madam

I, representing by full authority and dictation the Anago-Yohannesian Imperial and Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with that of the Imperial and Royal Ministry of Defence, would like to represent the ministerial decision to purchase a total of 15,000 AR3R1/mod sF3 Sharpshooter Rifles, for a total of US$27,750,000.00, or twenty seven million and seven hundred fifty thousand universal standard dollar.

Once approved per say of your representative by jurisdiction of the associated authority within the aforementioned entity, the Anago-Yohannesian Imperial & Royal Oceanic Maritime Co. will arrange with, as per your represented entity's co-ordination and order accomplishment, the appropriate order shipment and delivery towards the territorial sovereignty of the Dual Monarchy.

We thank you for your understanding, excellent service, and as always we believe that the Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority has the string of quality essential to fulfill our current needs of expansion. The said amount of projected amount of fund shall arrived within one working day's time through the Imperial and Royal Authority's account within the central banking institution of the Anago-Yohannesian empire.

Cordially
(Image)
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Imperial State Armaments Export Authority
-Imperise Directoratyr Exrecounise dei Armamentyr Etatei-

TO: Syahnan Soeharto, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes

Your order for the following:

15,000 Arsenal Deimos AR3R1/mod sF3 Sharpshooter Rifles

has been approved at the total cost of 27,750,000 NSD. All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

We thank you for your continued cooperation and business,
The State Armaments Export Authority.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Indeos wrote:To: The Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority

The responsibility of placing a formal order for our custom sidearm design has been delegated to me. Fortunately, even with the preparations and planning for the wedding underway, I found a bit of spare time in which to send in the order itself, which has sat untouched on my desk for far too long. So, without further preamble, here is the aforementioned order:

I predict more orders for other products in the near future, given the upcoming alliance of our countries.

TO: His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Friedrich de Lundergrad,The Imperial Fiefdoms of Indeos

27,840,000 ASP-I 10mm Automatic Service Pistols

has been approved at the total cost of 17,121,600,000 NSD (a 25% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Last edited by Anemos Major on Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Cynocephali
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Cynocephali » Sat May 28, 2011 9:36 am

TO: Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority
FROM: Materiel Procurement Division, Southern Cynocephali Defence Force

Thankyou for your service on our recent order.
We are happy with the integration of the 1917/41 SLR into our forces, we would like to order a further shipment:

250,000 x Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle - Model 1917 Revision 1941 - $168,750,000 (incl 25%/250,000)
-------------------------------
Total $168,750,000

We would also kindly request a shipment of your new ASP, to enable us to test the weapon in local conditions. We are interested in the weapon as a potential standard issue sidearm for all law enforcement and military personnel. We are concerned about the and operating costs of the .45 round over the 9x19mm round, and also the ability of the suppressor on the MSS variant given the difficulty in efficiently suppressing the .45 round. If possible we request 50 of the weapons to be shipped, and once evaluated by our personnel we will advise whether we will pursue an order. If the purchase does proceed, we would order between approximately 500-000 - 1,250,000 units, dependent on evaluation of suitability.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF
Indica, Southern Cynocephali
Last edited by Southern Cynocephali on Sat May 28, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demonyms: Cynoceph (pref.), Cynocephalian, Cyno

Nation on NSWiki
SC Sportswire
APEX Tyres

Indeos
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Indeos » Sat May 28, 2011 10:25 am

Anemos Major wrote:[spoiler]
Indeos wrote:To: The Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority

TO: His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Friedrich de Lundergrad,The Imperial Fiefdoms of Indeos

27,840,000 ASP-I 10mm Automatic Service Pistols

has been approved at the total cost of 17,121,600,000 NSD (a 25% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

To: The Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority
From: His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Friedrich de Lundergrad

Excellent. The payment has been wired, and assuming the pistols are satisfactory I shall be ordering AR9s and SR10s to equip my own personal army.

-Archduke Friedrich de Lundergrad, dictated but not read.
Last edited by Indeos on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Come listen to my mate at http://stressfactor.co.uk/new2007/home.html every Thursday, 5-6pm EST!
Or http://kraftyradio.com/ every Sunday, 6-7pm EST!
Or check out his SoundCloud(Free Music DL): http://soundcloud.com/sergeant-sheep
And for some cool art and electronics' skins(different friend): http://thesk.in/
‎"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
Dear Jenrak - Give cancer the banhammer!
Serious Name: The Imperial Fiefdoms of Indeos
NSG: Proud Honorary Son of the Sea Queen Of Connaught
Long Live The Community! Long Live Max!

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Southern Cynocephali wrote:

Thankyou for your service on our recent order.
We are happy with the integration of the 1917/41 SLR into our forces, we would like to order a further shipment:

250,000 x Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle - Model 1917 Revision 1941 - $168,750,000 (incl 25%/250,000)
-------------------------------
Total $168,750,000

We would also kindly request a shipment of your new ASP, to enable us to test the weapon in local conditions. We are interested in the weapon as a potential standard issue sidearm for all law enforcement and military personnel. We are concerned about the and operating costs of the .45 round over the 9x19mm round, and also the ability of the suppressor on the MSS variant given the difficulty in efficiently suppressing the .45 round. If possible we request 50 of the weapons to be shipped, and once evaluated by our personnel we will advise whether we will pursue an order. If the purchase does proceed, we would order between approximately 500-000 - 1,250,000 units, dependent on evaluation of suitability.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF

TO: Materiel Procurement Division, Southern Cynocephali Defence Force

250,000 Arsenal Deimos Modelyr 1917 Revision 1941 7.7mm Self-Loading Rifle
50 Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Standard

has been approved at the total cost of 168,780,750 NSD (a 25% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm

-more self-promotion of weapons added-

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Sat May 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Dear ASAEA,

The Itailian Department of Defense and the Joint Strike Force Chief of Staffs have taken notice of this fine armaments institution and as such the Joint Strike Force would like to purchase one thousand AR8R5's and one thousand two hundred AR9's for testing in the field with JSF operatives. If said weapons prove satisfactory, JSF will make another purchase adopting both as formal JSF rifles

Regards,
General John Lynch
Commander of the Joint Strike Force
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat May 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:
(Image)

Dear ASAEA,

The Itailian Department of Defense and the Joint Strike Force Chief of Staffs have taken notice of this fine armaments institution and as such the Joint Strike Force would like to purchase one thousand AR8R5's and one thousand two hundred AR9's for testing in the field with JSF operatives. If said weapons prove satisfactory, JSF will make another purchase adopting both as formal JSF rifles.

Regards,
General John Lynch
Commander of the Joint Strike Force

TO: General John Lynch, Commander of the Joint Strike Force

1,000 IFAM AR8R5 6.7mm Modular Weapons System
1,200 IFAM AR9 6.7mm Bullpup Modular Weapons System

has been approved at the total cost of 3,760,000 NSD. All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Southern Cynocephali
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Cynocephali » Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 pm

We have successfully tested the .45 ASP weapons you sent to us for testing. We find this to be a fine weapon, with impressive design, effective recoil reduction measures to compensate for the larger round, very impressive stopping power, and an ammunition capacity which alleviates most of our concerns.
Our main concern is with the size of the grip which we find slightly too large, and the double stacked magazine. Due to our compulsory military or law enforcement service policy, we are restricted to a smaller grip to cater for smaller hand sizes among our personnel, especially female personnel. We believe that to circumvent this, we would need you to develop a single stacked magazine variant. However, this will reduce the capacity to such an extent that its suitability as a standardised weapon is diminished.
As such, we were wondering if there is a possibility of developing a 9x19mm variant of this weapon? Using the same technology we believe will result in an effective weapon for our personnel. The inclusion of a double stacked magazine for the smaller 9x19mm caliber should reduce the grip size sufficiently to enable standardisation.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF

Nation on NSWiki
SC Sportswire
APEX Tyres

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

-added 2011 Catalogue for people who prefer pictures-

And SC, yes, it is possible. You'll have to give me some time, though.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 am

-added ASP-SC 9mm Standard-

Southern Cynocephali
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Cynocephali » Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 am

Thankyou for the assistance you have provided us with the development of the ASP-SC 9mm Standard. We have faith that the quality of design and construction from your workshops will ensure that the weapon sees many years in our service.

As such, we would like to order the following:
1,500,000 units - ASP-SC 9mm Standard - $820 each
Total: $1,230,000,000

No discount has been applied for the bulk order as yet, we will leave this to your discretion. Any discount that is applied, we would like to invest back into ASAEA and its R&D department, to assist with future bespoke and customised orders.

All of us at the SCDF look forward to working more closely with your company in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF

Nation on NSWiki
SC Sportswire
APEX Tyres

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Southern Cynocephali wrote:

Thankyou for the assistance you have provided us with the development of the ASP-SC 9mm Standard. We have faith that the quality of design and construction from your workshops will ensure that the weapon sees many years in our service.

As such, we would like to order the following:
1,500,000 units - ASP-SC 9mm Standard - $820 each
Total: $1,230,000,000

No discount has been applied for the bulk order as yet, we will leave this to your discretion. Any discount that is applied, we would like to invest back into ASAEA and its R&D department, to assist with future bespoke and customised orders.

All of us at the SCDF look forward to working more closely with your company in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
Col. Alistair Walt
MPD, SCDF

TO: Colonel Alistair Walt, Materiel Procurement Division, Southern Cynocephali Defence Force

1,500,000 ASP-SC 9mm Standard

has been approved. Your request concerning the reallocation of the discount into our operations has been received with much appreciation; however, the wholly state funded nature of the various corporations forming this conglomerate prevent external investment from occurring under any circumstances, and thus, we must respectfully refuse. By popular demand within the administrative department of the Export Authority, however, we have decided to apply a 30% discount rather than the usual 25% as acknowledgement of your generous gesture, bringing the total cost to 861,000,000 NSD. All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Tue May 31, 2011 3:15 am

yes hello I would like to purchase
1million IFAM AR9
500,000 SR10 .50
100,000 IFAM SG2
total cost:$3,160,000,000 NSD
the funds will be wired on confirmation
OOC: please add the PDW on the catalog on the storefront
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 am

OOC: I'll respond to the order later, kinda short on time.

As for the PDW, sorry; I never got round to that. Problem is, each weapon needs a write-up, and since I don't use the PDW myself, it may be some time until I do it.
Last edited by Anemos Major on Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 am

Coltarin wrote:yes hello I would like to purchase
1million IFAM AR9
500,000 SR10 .50
100,000 IFAM SG2
total cost:$3,160,000,000 NSD
the funds will be wired on confirmation
OOC: please add the PDW on the catalog on the storefront

TO: The Empire of Coltarin

1,000,000 IFAM AR9 6.7mm Bullpup Modular Weapons System
500,000 Arsenal Karonin SR10 .50 Anti-Materiel Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle
100,000 IFAM SG2 12-Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun

has been approved at the total cost of 2,370,000,000 NSD (a 25% discount has been applied). All goods, together with parts and ammunition, will be shipped to your nation; any complaints and requests for information should be relayed to us.

We thank you for your cooperation and business,

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 am

Thank you, your funds have been wired to your account. And may I have premition to mill the rounds?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 am

Coltarin wrote:Thank you, your funds have been wired to your account. And may I have premition to mill the rounds?

OOC: Manufacture, you mean.

TO: The Empire of Coltarin

In response to your request for information concerning the domestic production of Anemonian rounds;

Though we do not issue domestic production rights for our weapons system at all, and consider the illegal production of Anemonian armaments to be a casus belli, it is generally understood that the production rights for the rounds utilized in said weapons systems upon purchase are transferred to the purchasing body. Their use in alternate weapons systems is not condoned; however, domestic production of Anemonian rounds for use in Anemonian weapons is fully permitted under the terms of the contract of transfer.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

In your opinion is the AR9 suitable as a standard issue weapon?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 am

Coltarin wrote:In your opinion is the AR9 suitable as a standard issue weapon?

OOC: The AR9 is currently utilised by the Anemonian Armed Forces as the second of two service issue rifles; the other is the AR8R5. Since it's highly modular, powerful, accurate, light and reliable, yes, it's more than suitable as a service rifle.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 am

Coming soon:
The AR5 rifle.
The SM5 PDW (as per popular demand).
A few interesting additions to the AR9 lineup.
The AR2 rifle.

Though I may not have time to do custom orders or new lineart, I do want to be a little more customer-receptive. Hence, I'd like to introduce two new initiatives:
i) Customised existing weapons. The truth of the matter is, I simply don't have enough time for custom lineart, though I'd love to make some. Thus, instead, I'll try and customise existing weapons platforms; if people like what they see, but want something different, worry not! Pop me a telegram containing what you need/want, and I'll implement it ASAP.
ii) TG suggestions. People don't make much use of this, but the thing is, with aspects of storefronts like packages and presentation, I've only got my perspective on matters. If you want to see something, like package deals (which I'm going to leave to my customers to suggest), TG me and I'll do my best to change things positively.

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 am

does " all configurations" include the Export Pattern AR9/mod Ex Rifle option?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:20 am

Coltarin wrote:does " all configurations" include the Export Pattern AR9/mod Ex Rifle option?

OOC: No, it doesn't. I'll sell those individually, once I get round to adding rails to the different configurations of the AR9.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade