NATION

PASSWORD

ASAEA [Open|MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 am

Coming soon - the MA11 Modular Armoured Vehicle (Tracked)

Military Command
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 18, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:29 am

OOC: I can't wait to see your new MA11 APC Block 1. Also, have you thought about doing any MRAPs or LRV like the Eagle IV or such?

IC:

To: Martialyr Classys Dreise Emeryr Malmentyr Eq.Fi, Directoryr, Imperise Directoratyr Exrecounise dei Armamentyr Etatei
Fr: United Citizen's Empire Ministry of Defense

We are wiring the money to your company as we speak. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do.
The Right Honorable Lord James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Lord Prime Minister ,Head of Government for the United Citizen's Empire

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Military Command wrote:OOC: I can't wait to see your new MA11 APC Block 1. Also, have you thought about doing any MRAPs or LRV like the Eagle IV or such?

OOC: No MRAPs, not a fan, but I've definitely considered doing LRVs, probably in the form of an Iveco LMV-alike 4x4 with heavier armour and armament options. As with all things, however - time, if only I had more time!

Military Command
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Anemos Major wrote:
Military Command wrote:OOC: I can't wait to see your new MA11 APC Block 1. Also, have you thought about doing any MRAPs or LRV like the Eagle IV or such?

OOC: No MRAPs, not a fan, but I've definitely considered doing LRVs, probably in the form of an Iveco LMV-alike 4x4 with heavier armour and armament options. As with all things, however - time, if only I had more time!

Well I just though MRAPs because they have became more and more used on the battlefield then IFVs for sure but I do like the British Panther which is the Iveco LMV. Well I can understand the time thing. lol Just look forward to your work.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:40 pm

OOC: But that can be explained by the abundance of LICs and overseas peacekeeping that MRAP-purchasing nations in the world of today are engaged in. When the enemy's primary striking power comes in the form of asymmetric engagements using explosives on transport and supply routes and your primary fighting tool is, by virtue of the need to limit your footprint and collateral damage, infantry groups, it makes sense to have heavily armoured vehicles that limit your casualties in such environments. But my impression of NS is such that conventional wars are a lot more common, which mean that a lighter configuration 4x4 that can zip across open country, or be transported around easily, or be converted at short notice for a multitude of roles, would be more useful than a built-to-purpose MRAP. And you can always use a combination of sound design and up-armouring options to give the LMV a limited MRAP capability regardless.

I hope you can see I've thought about it. A 4x4 and truck system - definitely on the cards!
Last edited by Anemos Major on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Command
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Anemos Major wrote:OOC: But that can be explained by the abundance of LICs and overseas peacekeeping that MRAP-purchasing nations in the world of today are engaged in. When the enemy's primary striking power comes in the form of asymmetric engagements using explosives on transport and supply routes and your primary fighting tool is, by virtue of the need to limit your footprint and collateral damage, infantry groups, it makes sense to have heavily armoured vehicles that limit your casualties in such environments. But my impression of NS is such that conventional wars are a lot more common, which mean that a lighter configuration 4x4 that can zip across open country, or be transported around easily, or be converted at short notice for a multitude of roles, would be more useful than a built-to-purpose MRAP. And you can always use a combination of sound design and up-armouring options to give the LMV a limited MRAP capability regardless.

I hope you can see I've thought about it. A 4x4 and truck system - definitely on the cards!

I can understand your thoughts behind the MRAPs because the few conflicts that I have been in here in NS have been conventional wars more or less. I can also see your reason for modifying LMVs if the need arises to need a MRAP that you can just use an LMV design for it to go from there. I just look forward to your new designs. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of you can always drop me TG and I will be more the willing to help you out.

Chozai
Attaché

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chozai » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:15 pm

From: The Honorable Kong Ming, Chancellor for Chozai and Humble Servant of His Divinity the Golden Lion Emperor
To: Whomever it may concern at The Anemonian Imperial State Armaments Export Authority

Subject: Purchases of Military Materiel and Technologies

Respected and Honored Friend,
On behalf of the nation of Chozai, and specifically on behalf of His Divinity the Emperor and his Jade Standard Army, I extend my greetings.

The Chancellery has, after a review of our current military hardware and equipment, reached the conclusion that it represents a standard below what our nation requires. In order to immediately reconstitute our military security in the face of a hostile world, His Divinity the Radiant Lion Emperor has given me the honor of leading the state in purchases of new arms and materiel.

I have, after a review of several suppliers, come to the conclusion that your national Export Authority represents the safest investment in the modernisation of our national armed forces. If you would accept the honor, the Chozan government would like to make you its chief and primary military small arms supplier as a testament to the quality of your offered products. Therefore, I have seen fit to include below a form outlining the entirety of the order. Please note that the Chozan government is happy to waive all regular taxes and importation fees, and so I have omitted them from the final prices. We will pay the total sum of NSD 1.477.491.500 in ten installments of NSD 147.749.150 over the course of 2016, as orders are filled, if you see fit to accept this transaction.

May you fall into ever greater prosperity,

Order Manifest:
  1. Small Arms
    1. Handguns
      120.000 ASP .45 Compact Police
      256.000 ASP 9mm Standard
      3.000 ASP .45 Machine Pistol
      Total Cost: NSD 309.220.000
    2. Battle Rifles
      95.000 AR3R1 (Plastic)
      280.700 AR3R1 'Carabinyr'
      125.000 AR3R1 (Wood)
      Total Cost: NSD 635.160.000
    3. Assault Rifles
      120.000 AR5R1 mod/Car2
      Total Cost: NSD 153.600.000
    4. Squad Support
      26.000 AR3/mod LA (plastic)
      2.000 MG3R1 GPMG
      Total Cost: NSD 39.300.000
    5. Sharpshooter
      2.000 AR3R1/mod sF
      150 SR101R1
      Total Cost: NSD 3.767.500
    6. Close Quarters
      220.000 LA5 .45 SMG
      7.000 SG2 12-Gauge SAUCS
      Total Cost: NSD 313.400.000
    7. Explosive
      189.000 URG1
      120.000 URG3
      578.000 CRG1
      20.000 TRG
      Total Cost: NSD 23.044.000
    Final Total Costs: NSD 1.477.491.500
Last edited by Chozai on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Department of International Harmony
Embassy Program

If even we don't understand our tactics, how can the enemy hope to?

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Chozai wrote:(Image)
From: The Honorable Kong Ming, Chancellor for Chozai and Humble Servant of His Divinity the Golden Lion Emperor
To: Whomever it may concern at The Anemonian Imperial State Armaments Export Authority

Subject: Purchases of Military Materiel and Technologies

Respected and Honored Friend,
On behalf of the nation of Chozai, and specifically on behalf of His Divinity the Emperor and his Jade Standard Army, I extend my greetings.

The Chancellery has, after a review of our current military hardware and equipment, reached the conclusion that it represents a standard below what our nation requires. In order to immediately reconstitute our military security in the face of a hostile world, His Divinity the Radiant Lion Emperor has given me the honor of leading the state in purchases of new arms and materiel.

I have, after a review of several suppliers, come to the conclusion that your national Export Authority represents the safest investment in the modernisation of our national armed forces. If you would accept the honor, the Chozan government would like to make you its chief and primary military small arms supplier as a testament to the quality of your offered products. Therefore, I have seen fit to include below a form outlining the entirety of the order. Please note that the Chozan government is happy to waive all regular taxes and importation fees, and so I have omitted them from the final prices. We will pay the total sum of NSD 1.477.491.500 in ten installments of NSD 147.749.150 over the course of 2016, as orders are filled, if you see fit to accept this transaction.

May you fall into ever greater prosperity,
(Image)

Order Manifest:
  1. Small Arms
    1. Handguns
      120.000 ASP .45 Compact Police
      256.000 ASP 9mm Standard
      3.000 ASP .45 Machine Pistol
      Total Cost: NSD 309.220.000
    2. Battle Rifles
      95.000 AR3R1 (Plastic)
      280.700 AR3R1 'Carabinyr'
      125.000 AR3R1 (Wood)
      Total Cost: NSD 635.160.000
    3. Assault Rifles
      120.000 AR5R1 mod/Car2
      Total Cost: NSD 153.600.000
    4. Squad Support
      26.000 AR3/mod LA (plastic)
      2.000 MG3R1 GPMG
      Total Cost: NSD 39.300.000
    5. Sharpshooter
      2.000 AR3R1/mod sF
      150 SR101R1
      Total Cost: NSD 3.767.500
    6. Close Quarters
      220.000 LA5 .45 SMG
      7.000 SG2 12-Gauge SAUCS
      Total Cost: NSD 313.400.000
    7. Explosive
      189.000 URG1
      120.000 URG3
      578.000 CRG1
      20.000 TRG
      Total Cost: NSD 23.044.000
    Final Total Costs: NSD 1.477.491.500

Imperial State Armaments Export Authority | Holy Office of War, Alimentyr Palace, Citadel Circle, Anemos Rei, Administrative Sector of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

To - The Hon. Kong Ming, Office of the Chancellor, Kingdom of Chozai
From - Martialyr Classys Dreise Emeryr Malmentyr Eq.Fi, Directoryr, Imperise Directoratyr Exrecounise dei Armamentyr Etatei
Re - Purchases of Military Materiel and Technologies

To those directly concerned or their representatives besides;

We confirm the receipt of your correspondence with our offices, and our completion of those review and confirmation processes necessitated by the legal framework within which we operate.

The State Armaments Export Authority, with the authority vested within it as a subsidiary of the Holy Office of War and that of Crown and State, hereby approves your procurement order. Payment is expected in a lump payment within two days of order confirmation. Delivery will commence as soon as possible following the confirmation of the point of delivery, the date or dates of which will be specified in a separate attached timetable document for your use and approval.

Any further queries or alterations should be directed with all due haste to our offices. Please note that resale or provision of Anemonian materiel and IP to third party entities will be acted upon by the Anemonian state as per our terms and conditions of sale.

We thank you for your business and cooperation,

Third Marshal Sir Emeryr Malmentyr, Knight of Duchy Fierei - Directing Officer, Imperial State Armaments Export Authority
101(011)-2057
Room 1022 North, Alimentyr Palace Annex Building
Citadel Circle, Ceneralyr Coronei
Metropolitan Area of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

Image 1 Attachment

ABDS Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby ABDS Corporation » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Security Services Division
SSD Sea Service Branch
Department of Procurement and Development
Purchasing Unit - Carrier Strike Group

Official Tender of Purchase

From: General Procurement, Sea Branch, Security Service Division.
To: Triumvirate Enterprise Sales Division
Carbon Copy: DIREX
Encryption: Document Secure

To whom it may concern,
As you may have been aware, SSD is presently in the process of updating the equipment of our Sea Branch as part of the Generational Advance Procurement Program. As one of the premier developers and producers of military hardware, it was a great pleasure to peruse your catalogue. I believe you can expect to recieve similar tenders from other branches in the near future as they complete their portions of the GAP Program.

With the replacement of the vessels in our original Carrier Strike Group, it seems only natural to replace the flight compliment as well. Our investment in the Empire's aviation industry represents the largest single-purchase cost of the entire Sea Branch Aviation. In addition, we are also deeply pleased by the Astela-Class SSP.

Triumvirate has been awarded the bulk of the construction contracts for Sea Branch Aviation, with an order of no less than 48 "Illusion" Model FD twin-seat carrier fighters. In addition, we would also seek to purchase a single unit of the Astela-class of Strike submarine.

Owing to the size of this order (NS$6.84BN) a considerable portion of the total annual budget (adjusted for rate of exchange) of Sea Branch, we are proposing to pay for this purchase in annual payments at the local prime interest rate (for a total of 2.9%), over ten years. This would merely be the first contract issued to the ASAEA's partners from SSD, and further such orders could be expected from Land and Air Branch.

In Confidence,
Scott Frederic
Director, CSG Procurement Unit, Sea Branch(SSD)

Acceptance of this document is a legally binding Non Disclosure Agreement. No part of this document nor information inferred from its contents is to be disseminated by the recipient(s) beyond the scope of the intended audience, except as expressly stated in this document. ABDS Corporation and its subsidiaries cannot be held liable for any content of this document except where such content constitutes a contract or a tender to contract. If you are not the intended recipient of this contract, please contact concerns.sec@ABDSCentcom.biz with the subject "Maladressed Letter", and delete immediately. Announcement of the contents of this document by ABDS Corporation or a duly-selected subsidiary or contract entity constitutes a release of the recipients from the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Code: Select all
 48 Illusion FD = 6.24 BN NSD
Astela-Class SSD = 600 mn NSD

Total Purchase Order: NS$6.84 bn
The Client-States of the ABDS Corporation
NMSI Program (Embassies) [open for application] | Our Factbook -WIP, PDF-
Dunnet Broadcasting Corporation [News Network] | Dominion Digital | ReyDion Design Nuclear
Sanity Line

ABDS Corporation. Making Citizenship Profitable.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:26 am

ABDS Corporation wrote:Security Services Division
SSD Sea Service Branch
Department of Procurement and Development
Purchasing Unit - Carrier Strike Group

Official Tender of Purchase

From: General Procurement, Sea Branch, Security Service Division.
To: Triumvirate Enterprise Sales Division
Carbon Copy: DIREX
Encryption: Document Secure

To whom it may concern,
As you may have been aware, SSD is presently in the process of updating the equipment of our Sea Branch as part of the Generational Advance Procurement Program. As one of the premier developers and producers of military hardware, it was a great pleasure to peruse your catalogue. I believe you can expect to recieve similar tenders from other branches in the near future as they complete their portions of the GAP Program.

With the replacement of the vessels in our original Carrier Strike Group, it seems only natural to replace the flight compliment as well. Our investment in the Empire's aviation industry represents the largest single-purchase cost of the entire Sea Branch Aviation. In addition, we are also deeply pleased by the Astela-Class SSP.

Triumvirate has been awarded the bulk of the construction contracts for Sea Branch Aviation, with an order of no less than 48 "Illusion" Model FD twin-seat carrier fighters. In addition, we would also seek to purchase a single unit of the Astela-class of Strike submarine.

Owing to the size of this order (NS$6.84BN) a considerable portion of the total annual budget (adjusted for rate of exchange) of Sea Branch, we are proposing to pay for this purchase in annual payments at the local prime interest rate (for a total of 2.9%), over ten years. This would merely be the first contract issued to the ASAEA's partners from SSD, and further such orders could be expected from Land and Air Branch.

In Confidence,
Scott Frederic
Director, CSG Procurement Unit, Sea Branch(SSD)

Acceptance of this document is a legally binding Non Disclosure Agreement. No part of this document nor information inferred from its contents is to be disseminated by the recipient(s) beyond the scope of the intended audience, except as expressly stated in this document. ABDS Corporation and its subsidiaries cannot be held liable for any content of this document except where such content constitutes a contract or a tender to contract. If you are not the intended recipient of this contract, please contact concerns.sec@ABDSCentcom.biz with the subject "Maladressed Letter", and delete immediately. Announcement of the contents of this document by ABDS Corporation or a duly-selected subsidiary or contract entity constitutes a release of the recipients from the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Code: Select all
 48 Illusion FD = 6.24 BN NSD
Astela-Class SSD = 600 mn NSD

Total Purchase Order: NS$6.84 bn

Imperial State Armaments Export Authority | Holy Office of War, Alimentyr Palace, Citadel Circle, Anemos Rei, Administrative Sector of Anemos Rei and Fyrkondierikan

To - General Procurement, Sea Branch, Security Service Division
From - Martialyr Classys Dreise Emeryr Malmentyr Eq.Fi, Directoryr, Imperise Directoratyr Exrecounise dei Armamentyr Etatei
Re - Official Tender of Purchase

We confirm the receipt of your correspondence with our offices, and our completion of those review and confirmation processes necessitated by the legal framework within which we operate.

The State Armaments Export Authority, with the authority vested within it as a subsidiary of the Holy Office of War and that of Crown and State, hereby approves your procurement order. Your proposed payment plan of ten installments, one per annum over a period of 10 years, has been noted and similarly approved. Delivery will commence as soon as possible following the confirmation of the point of delivery, the date or dates of which will be specified in a separate attached timetable document for your use and approval.

Please note, however, that we are unable to abide by the terms of your non-disclosure agreement due to public arms export disclosure requirements within and by the Government of Anemos Major. Accordingly, this order will only be fully processed upon your confirmation of the above and according waiver of the non-disclosure terms included within your document.

Any further queries or alterations should be directed with all due haste to our offices. Please note that resale or provision of Anemonian materiel and IP to third party entities will be acted upon by the Anemonian state as per our terms and conditions of sale.

Third Marshal Sir Emeryr Malmentyr, Knight of Duchy Fierei - Directing Officer, Imperial State Armaments Export Authority
101(011)-2057

Image 1 Attachment

Monemvasia
Envoy

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Monemvasia » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:14 am

ImageKingdom of Monemvasia Armed Forces Official Procurement Order

To: Imperial State Armaments Export Authority

The Kingdom of Monemvasia wishes to purchase M.Cs 82 Illusions in the following numbers and variants.

60x M.Cs 82/F Illusion F (128m NSD each)
30x M.Cs 82/FD Illusion FD (130m NSD each)

The total comes to $11,580,000,000 NSD.

Yukonastan
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yukonastan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:18 am

OOC: I think Anemoose has quit foruming... =/
this guy is a fucking furry and a therian
Btw, here's my IC flag

"Purp go to bed." - Nirvash Type TheEnd

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: ASAEA [MT|Armaments]

Postby Yohannes » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:20 pm

[ OOC: hopefully not. This storefront is the best arms manufacturing storefront of Global Economics & Trade without a doubt, much higher in quality than any other in its sector (GE&T forum arms manufacturing)

Anemos has put so much work into this storefront, both graphical and written. It would be a sad day if he's gone :( ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:24 am

OOC: Not to add to the OOC clutter, but has anyone tried TG Anemos?
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:36 pm

All orders to this point are approved.

This storefront is now closed, many gracious thanks for your assorted custom over the years.

Welfresio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Welfresio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 pm

From: Syvellim Kbzkynerzzy -- Tagan-Beikh Abryłvertár -- Iivtiksport Autovóság Bizotámisja
Tagan-Beikh Armory -- Import Authority Committee
To: The Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority

From the cities of Viragsvet to the massive plains to the north, we have inherited a massive Soviet arsenal left in 1990, therefore, under the Dragoon Block II Program , already at PHASE B, focuses on air and naval equipment and supplement our power.

In this very moment, we hereby order the following assets and equipment:

[X] x4 Narvik-class DDG
[X] x1 Inselchenpclass OPH
[X] x20 Hecht-class PC
[X] x30 M.Cs 82/F Illusion F single-based carrier-based jets
[X] X300 M.Cs 82 Illusion single-seat land-based jets
[X] x800 AF-7/L LASM (Light Anti-Shipping Missile)
[X]x200 AF-7/O HASM (Heavy Anti-Shipping Missile)
[X]x150 Ms.3 Guided Penetrator Ordnance
[X]x330 Ms.2 AGPM (Air-to-Ground Precision Module)
[X]x3,000 Ms.2/3 General Purpose Ordnance
[X]x4,000 Ms.90/5 80mm URS/GRS 20 rnd pod
[X]x4,000 Ms.92/5 130mm URS/GRS 5 rnd pod
[X]x1,000 AE-9B MLRAAM
[x]x1,000 AE/S-10 ERAAM
[X]x2,000 AE-7 SRAAM
[X] if possible -- NBC Recon Regiment package

The cost of these assets will be wired to your storefront after delivery.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Welfresio wrote: From: Syvellim Kbzkynerzzy -- Tagan-Beikh Abryłvertár -- Iivtiksport Autovóság Bizotámisja
Tagan-Beikh Armory -- Import Authority Committee
To: The Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority

From the cities of Viragsvet to the massive plains to the north, we have inherited a massive Soviet arsenal left in 1990, therefore, under the Dragoon Block II Program , already at PHASE B, focuses on air and naval equipment and supplement our power.

In this very moment, we hereby order the following assets and equipment:

[X] x4 Narvik-class DDG
[X] x1 Inselchenpclass OPH
[X] x20 Hecht-class PC
[X] x30 M.Cs 82/F Illusion F single-based carrier-based jets
[X] X300 M.Cs 82 Illusion single-seat land-based jets
[X] x800 AF-7/L LASM (Light Anti-Shipping Missile)
[X]x200 AF-7/O HASM (Heavy Anti-Shipping Missile)
[X]x150 Ms.3 Guided Penetrator Ordnance
[X]x330 Ms.2 AGPM (Air-to-Ground Precision Module)
[X]x3,000 Ms.2/3 General Purpose Ordnance
[X]x4,000 Ms.90/5 80mm URS/GRS 20 rnd pod
[X]x4,000 Ms.92/5 130mm URS/GRS 5 rnd pod
[X]x1,000 AE-9B MLRAAM
[x]x1,000 AE/S-10 ERAAM
[X]x2,000 AE-7 SRAAM
[X] if possible -- NBC Recon Regiment package

The cost of these assets will be wired to your storefront after delivery.

To - Syvellim Kbzkynerzzy, Tagan-Beikh Armory, Import Authority Committee
Sub - Procurement Order

The State Armaments Export Authority, with the authority vested within it as a subsidiary of the Holy Office of War and that of Crown and State, hereby approves your procurement order. Payment is expected in a lump sum within two days of order confirmation. Delivery will commence as soon as possible following the confirmation of the point of delivery, the date or dates of which will be specified in a separate attached timetable document for your use and approval.

101(011)-2057

Image 1 Attachment

The Pacific Military State
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Weapon acquisition

Postby The Pacific Military State » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Dear Associated representative of the Anemonian State Armaments Export Industry, We'd like to place an order on the Army Start up Package but with the AR3R3 instead of AR5R2 and its variants.
Last edited by The Pacific Military State on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hexolo
Attaché

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hexolo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:58 am

tag

Fransce
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fransce » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:04 am

Exploration Order for the purchase of military equipment from Imperial State Armaments Export Authority (ASAEA)

From: FieldMarshall Constant de Requebec, Vice-Minister Of Armaments, Prince Of Lambesc, Duke Of Brionne, Member of House Of Lords
To: Imperial State Armaments Export Authority

To whom it may concern,

By the authority conferred by His Majesty the Emperor, Emperor of Fransce, King of Iltalya, Protector of the Confederation of The Rheim, Mediator of the Union Franscaise,

I would like to inform you of the decisions taken by the Supreme Military Council of the Imperial Alliance concerning the application of Imperial Military Decrees A32B1 and A32B4 about the financing and equipment of the Imperial and Confederate military forces for the next five years.
As part of a project to modernize the imperial armed forces, a decision was made to use foreign service providers, in the face of delays in our own military industry in the development of equipment to meet our operational needs and military obligations.
To this end, a panel of experts specially formed for this occasion brought to our attention the many similarities between the type of equipment produced by ASAEA and that in service within our armed forces. This is an important point insofar as these affinities, both from the material point of view and from the use of the forces, seem to make it possible to envisage a rapid adaptation of our forces to the use and deployment of productions and various equipment conceptualized and produced by ASAEA.
To this end, in accordance with the above-mentioned imperial decrees, the Imperial Armed Forces would like information on the possibility of an order of US $ 60 billion (equivalent to 10 Army Start-Up Package) to equip ground forces the Imperial Army.
Based on our calculations according to the information available to us, the following equipment :

• 1640 - HT9A7 (Block II) MBT
  • 240 - HT9A7 IRM ARV
  • 240 - HT9A7 IFDE SHORADS
  • 320 - YrC9 SPH
  • 3400 - MA9A2 IFV
  • 6200 - MA9A2 APC
  • 400 - MA9A2 RV
  • 1220 - MA9A2 ARV
  • 400 - MA9A2 EV
  • 400 - MA9A2 MEV
  • 2000 - MA9A2 LMV
  • 1,000,000 - AR5R2 Rifle (Fixed Stock)
  • 200,000 - AR5R2 Carbine (Telescoping Stock)
  • 40,000 - AR5R2 CQC (Folding Stock)
  • 200,000 - MG3R1 7.7mm GPMG
  • 40,000 - SR10R1 .338 SAPR
  • 400,000 - ASP .45/ASP-SC 9mm Standard
Concerning the production of these equipments, the Supreme Military Council proposes to divide the production and the delivery in three Tiers :

• Tier I (end of 2017-2018) : Equivalent to 3 Army Start-Up Package
  • Tier II (2019) : Equivalent to 3 Army Start-Up Package
  • Tier III (2020) : Equivalent 4 Army Start-Up Package
This offer includes the possibility of extending the order of two Tier, in priority to other orders from other customers, on condition that the quantity of materials ordered by the Imperial Armed Forces is not lower than those of the Tier I Or II.
The contract would also provide for the possibility for the Imperial armed forces to modify the composition of the packages ordered, at the end of each Tier, according to the specific or immediate needs. At the same time, the armed forces undertake not to engage in breaks in the production of materials and to prevent, within a reasonable time, any change in the order.
Regarding the production of these materials and equipment, if we believe that ASAEA wishes to retain some control over the production process, it seems reasonable to us that part of it, in view of its volume and the envisaged duration of the contract , are placed under the shared responsibility of the imperial military industries and ASAEA.

For this purpose, we propose the following options:

• 1/ The first Tier would be for three quarters produced within the ASAEA factories, outside the Empire. A quarter of the production would be delocalized in the empire, this via the possibility of opening factories in Fransce, placed under the authority and ownership of ASAEA. The second Tier would be 50% produced by the subsidiaries of ASAEA in Fransce. The third Tier would see the entire production realized by subsidiaries installed in the Empire. At the end of the contract, the installations would pass under the authority of the Imperial Armed Forces, with a DPR excluding any marketing of ASAEA products but only domestic use.
  • 2/ All Tier would be produced by ASAEA in its own factories with the possibility, following the realization of the 3 Tiers, of the installation of production and maintenance chains in the Empire. The issue of the total price of the order will have to take this aspect into account, in particular on the transport costs of the ASAEA product material to the Empire.
  • 3/ All the production would be located in the Empire, on one or more sites chosen by ASAEA and validated by the imperial authorities. Upon completion of production, factories would pass under the authority of the Imperial Army, with no commercial DPRs, but only for domestic production for the armed forces.
In any case, the production of this equipment should be conditioned by the imperial army obtaining a limited DPR allowing it to maintain its military capabilities in the long term and made the necessary improvements. This limited DPR does not guarantee any right to commercialize ASAEA products but a right of use and maintenance.

It is understood that all these conditions are, in the present state of things, negotiable. However, they should direct our discussions towards the satisfaction of interests on all sides.

In The Name Of His Majesty the Emperor, Emperor of Fransce, King of Iltalya, Protector of the Confederation of The Rheim, Mediator of the Union Franscaise,
FieldMarshall Constant de Requebec, Vice-Minister Of Armaments, Prince Of Lambesc, Duke Of Brionne, Member of House Of Lords
Last edited by Fransce on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:11 pm

The Pacific Military State wrote:Dear Associated representative of the Anemonian State Armaments Export Industry, We'd like to place an order on the Army Start up Package but with the AR3R3 instead of AR5R2 and its variants.

To - Relevant Authorities, The Pacific Military State
Sub - Procurement Order

The State Armaments Export Authority, with the authority vested within it as a subsidiary of the Holy Office of War and that of Crown and State, hereby approves your procurement order. Payment is expected in a lump sum within two days of order confirmation. Delivery will commence as soon as possible following the confirmation of the point of delivery, the date or dates of which will be specified in a separate attached timetable document for your use and approval.

101(011)-2057

Image 1 Attachment

The Pacific Military State
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

MC.82 jet order

Postby The Pacific Military State » Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Dear Associated representative of the Anemonian State Armaments Export Industry, We'd like to purchase 91 MC.82s, 19 of those being sea based two seaters.

New Ildris
Political Columnist

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Order for Security

Postby New Ildris » Sun May 07, 2017 4:22 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE DOMINION OF NEW ILDRIS
NEW ILDRIS DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY

TO:Anemonian State Armaments Export Authority
FROM:Office of the Secretary of Defense of the Dominion of New Ildris
CC:
SEC:STANDARD-URGENT-STANDARD
SUB:Armaments

In response to an assessment of our security needs, we are a small country by many standards,a Dominion with not much in the way of things that are going to cause us problems. So we feel we shall need a fine quality defense force to ensure that such things remain.

1x Army Startup package

64 Mc.82C

32 Mc.82D

6 SSP

2 OPH

8 DDG

12 OPV

All funds have been authorized by a loan from HM Government of the Kingdom of Mcnernia

-Vikram Sinha MP, Secretary of Defense
Last edited by New Ildris on Sun May 07, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Cla
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cla » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 pm

The army of new cla wants 100,000 AR3R1 rifles (wood) if you accept we will give you the money immediately. I hope you accept my request.

Welfresio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Welfresio » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:05 am

Anemos, most of your images are out of service, will you fix it?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade