NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

George spain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby George spain » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:58 am

Nation: [George Spain]
Order: [2xPanzer Package 40xCommonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier]
[Optional]Additional comments: [great service]
Pro: The British Empire (Ruled by an absolute monarchy) ,Ukraine , The UK to give wales more power
Anti: Soviet Union ,Scotland, Hitler & his Nazi stuff, WW3

Spain starts the invasion of Prandora - Ongoing
Metcalfer invades the nation of Freeda- Betrayed Freeda and WON!

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:31 am

OOC:Was my order not accepted?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Military Democracy of Birtonia

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:19 am

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:OOC:Was my order not accepted?

[OOC: Once you have posted your order in this storefront, it is from that moment that for all technical purpose and intent that it has been accepted/approved (unless it's a ridiculously large order... which yours were not), and it is from that moment that you can start to use the designs here for your roleplaying threads or posts :)

So in essence has your order been approved? Yes it has been approved, I just have not get around to replying to it yet. ]
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:22 am

OOC: Ah, roger that. Thank you!.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:32 am

To: VMK AG, Sales
Subject: Vehicle Acquisition Request
Encryption: High

Greetings,

The Birtonian Ground Defense Force is upgrading our fleet of combat vehicles and we have selected your company to participate in our Exhibition. We are now moving to the main battle tank portion, We have heavily reviewed our options and decided that the Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris' would be our best choice from your company.

Nation: Military Democracy of Birtonia
Order: -200 Pz. Kpf. W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris'

[Optional]Additional comments:
-Please deliver by air to John Henry Memorial International Airport, Birtonian Air Command will guide-on.
-For ease of use and intetregation into the BGDF we wish to redesignate ours as the XMT-21, upon official commission the Experimental designation will be dropped.

Sincerely,

Knight-Colonel Joseph Taglia
Quartermaster, Commanding
Procurement Division
Birtonian Ground Defense Forces

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Introducing the latest additions

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Introducing the latest additions

Click the picture/image to see the design

San-Silvacian T2009A3 Main Battle Tank

San-Silvacian T2009A1 Medium Tank

The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Ventalia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ventalia » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:02 pm

On the Purchase of VMK AG wares.
Encryption: Medium - Classified

To the Concerned Officials,

As part of this government's mandate to mprove and modernize Ventalia's military forces, The Royal Directorate of the Military (RDM) is interested in purchasing two VMK Panzer Packages, with the Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L and Forza Cario E options, for a total of N$7 billion. This sum, pending VMK approval, can be wired directly to VMK AG or an account of the company's choosing.

We only ask that VMK AG allow the licensed production of spare parts in Ventalia. The Directorate of Industry is willing to subsidize the costs associated in their entirety. We stress that these parts will not be exported or distributed for profit without VMK AG's expressed permission.

Thank you for your time.

Best Wishes,
[Signed]
Alberto Bourges
Minister of Defense of The Kingdom of Ventalia
Last edited by Ventalia on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V E N T A L I A
Devilishly handsome Spaniards & French folk qui parlent français.
This nation represents my views taken a step too far. NS states are a general guideline for direction.
-Refounded 2023-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Togeria & Lamoni

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Togeria wrote:Nation[Togeria]
Order: [10 SSKs and 5 FFGs]
[Optional]Additional comments: [Our nation is willing to buy the blueprints for both ships. ]

To the Honourable [Human NPC name here], [National Leader title here] of the Democratic Republic of Togeria

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products available in our storefront. As per the approval of the Board of VMK to your domestic production right request, the Togerian government shall hereby be vested with the commercial and legal authority to assemble and entirely manufacture the Zeedier Class Fast Attack Submarine and Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigate for domestic operation within its border. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement as well as technical information associated with this agreement will arrive tomorrow, signed and authorised on behalf for your government.

Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,
Frankestein von Patel und Bagel
Foreign Relations Officer
VMK Defence & Steel Works

Lamoni wrote:
Nation: Lamoni

Order: The Free Republic of Lamoni would like DPRs to the following systems:

* Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tank
* Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris' Main Battle Tank
* Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B 'Panthera Uncia' Main Battle Tank
* Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A 'Arctos' Main Battle/Medium Tank
* VAT M-2 'Stalker' Main Battle Tank
* DAT-A55 'Predator' Main/Medium Battle Tank
* Stridsvagn 107 Light Tank
* Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery
* DAT-B91 'Hamster' Self Propelled Artillery
* Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer 2E Anti Air Tank
* Pionierpanzer AY2-AVEE 'Hindenburg' Combat Engineering Tank
* Panzerschnellbrücke 2E Bridge Tank
* Bergepanzer 2E Armoured Recovery Tank
* Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle
* Forza Corio E Military Truck
* Longbow-III Y Multiple Launched Guided Missile System
* Crossbow-IV Y Extended Guided Missile System
* Nimbus III-F S07X Surface to Air Missile System
* LS/MCS 87 'CONRAD' Combat Net Radio
* Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier [CVN]
* De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser [BCG]
* Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser [CGN]
* Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine [SSN]
* Malaysia Class Strategic Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarine [SSBN]
* Malaysia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine [SSN]
* Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigate [FFG]
* Zeedier Class Fast Attack Submarine [SSK]
* Common Multi-Purpose Frigate [CMPF]
* Chatham Fast Combat Logistics Vessel [AOR]
* Jakarta Class Multipurpose Cargo Ship [VLMC]
* Wiremu Class Container Ship [ULCV]
* Surabaya Class Oil Tanker [ULCC]
* Ardenfontein Class Multi-purpose Icebreaker [AGB]
* Royal Sovereign Class Super Yacht [MSY]

Our accountants believe that such a massive order comes to a total cost of 26,338,000,000,000 standard dollars, which we are fully willing to pay from our defense budget, in one go. Please feel free to check our accountant's math, we will be fully willing (and able) to pay the full price, even if they messed up. These products will be used for both experimental purposes, as well as to fill in any gaps in the defense of the Free Republic that may yet exist. The government of the Free Republic hereby thanks the Yohannesian government for the quality products which VMK AG sells.

To the Honourable Andrew Stinson, President of the Free Republic of Lamoni

Kia Ora! Dear allies and fellow Greater Dienstadi brothers!

What a marvellous day it truly is today, for I have received your most generous letter of business. Mr Stintson, It is my pleasure to hereby inform you of the approval of your domestic production right order. As per the confirmation provided by the Board of VMK to your domestic production right request, the Free Republic Government shall hereby be vested with the commercial and legal authority to assemble and entirely manufacture the designs included in our contract for domestic operation within its border.

Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement as well as technical information associated with this agreement will arrive within one day's working time, 8:39 pm of the eleventh of November, signed and authorised by me. As a fellow member of Greater Dienstad and close ally of the nineteen countries, I will see to it personally that 20% of this order cost will be taken off from your invoice. We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible instalment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your government.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

The State of Kazakhstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Kazakhstan » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Dear VMK AG,

Our Cargo Airline, Air Astana, Would Like To Ship Your Products (Tanks, Ships, etc) To Your Customers. Our Cargo Airline Will Lower Your Shipping Cost & Include A Faster Way To Deliver Them. If You Accept This Offer, Please Fill Out An Application That Will Take Less Than A Minute. Thanks Again!

Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319445

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: The State of Kazakhstan

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:44 pm

The State of Kazakhstan wrote:Dear VMK AG,

Our Cargo Airline, Air Astana, Would Like To Ship Your Products (Tanks, Ships, etc) To Your Customers. Our Cargo Airline Will Lower Your Shipping Cost & Include A Faster Way To Deliver Them. If You Accept This Offer, Please Fill Out An Application That Will Take Less Than A Minute. Thanks Again!

Link: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 6&t=319445

[ OOC: posted Mr muh Kazakhstan! You say in your reply that you are always open to help or suggestion to further improve your storefront. Want me to link you to a group of people who maybe can help you accomplish just that? ]

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Oh Yohannes and my requests?
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Red Blackiland

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:Oh Yohannes and my requests?

viewtopic.php?p=22332886#p22332886

[OOC: You must have missed the post bro :p ]

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:22 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Red Blackiland wrote:The Tecnocracy Federative Republic of Red Blackiland and Red Blackiland Defense Departament ordering a 10 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' , 10 Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer 2E , and LS/MCS 87 'CONRAD'.

To the Honourable representative of the Government of Red Blackiland

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou. Greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I am pleased to be able to hereby inform you of the acceptance of your order. I have noted your interest to procure the following systems engineered by VMK AG:

Invoice record & statement

• [10x] Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L - estimated cost: NS/US$180 million
    • [10x] Flakpanzer 2E - estimated cost: NS/US$60 million
    • [DPRx]LS/MCS 87 'CONRAD' - estimated cost: NS/US$15 billion
  • Total to be paid: NS/US$255 million
I will see to it that the design, assembled construction, full equipment and delivery of the systems included within our contract will be made as per our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your government in one of our shipyards located nearest to the Esportiva region.

Battle management & networking systems will be set at default so as to promote ease of integration towards any domestic combat management & networking systems of its purchaser. Electronics and sensory, together with the pre-packaged fire control system may be changed according to alternative preference, however, our institution will not claim any responsibility in the case of any possibility of negative performance as a result of such an initiative by your represented entity. We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible instalment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your government.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with the designs included within the above mentioned contract.

Most Honourable Sir/Madam, I would like to thank you for choosing VMK AG; the number land systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

Imbrinium wrote:
To: VMK Defence

From: The office of the Ministry of Defense of the Kingdom of Imbrinium.

The ministry of defense would like to purchase the DPRs for the following to expand our military’s combat power.

• Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tank [Price: 18 million][DPR: 250 billion]
• Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris' Main Battle Tank [Price: 15 million][DPR: 105 billion]
• Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B 'Panthera Uncia' Main Battle Tank [Price: 8 million][DPR: 40 billion]
• Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A 'Arctos' Main Battle/Medium Tank [Price: 3.5 million][DPR: 20 billion]
• DAT-A55 'Predator' Main/Medium Battle Tank [Price: 7 million][DPR: 30 billion]
• Stridsvagn 107 Light Tank [Price: 3.5 million][DPR: 80 billion]
• Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery [Price: 6.5 million][DPR: 32 billion]
• DAT-B91 'Hamster' Self Propelled Artillery [Price: 3 million][DPR: 20 billion]
• Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer 2E Anti Air Tank [Price: 6 million][DPR: 30 billion]
• Pionierpanzer AY2-AVEE 'Hindenburg' Combat Engineering Tank [Price: 15.3 million][DPR: 80 billion]
• Panzerschnellbrücke 2E Bridge Tank [Price: 2.9 million][DPR: 10 billion]
• Bergepanzer 2E Armoured Recovery Tank [Price: 5.3 million][DPR: 25 billion]
• Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle [Price: 250,000][DPR: 1.25 billion]
• Longbow-III Y Multiple Launched Guided Missile System [Price: 350,000][DPR: 6 billion]
• Crossbow-IV Y Extended Guided Missile System [Price: 150,000][DPR: 3 billion]
• Nimbus III-F S07X Surface to Air Missile System [Price: 150,000][DPR: 3 billion]

• Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier [CVN] [Price: 4.8 billion][DPR: 4.8 trillion]
• De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser [BCG] [Price: 3.9 billion][DPR: 3.9 trillion]
• Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser [CGN] [Price: 3.5 billion][DPR: 5 trillion]
• Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine [SSN] [Price: 2.5 billion][DPR: 2.5 trillion]
• Malaysia Class Strategic Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarine [SSBN] [Price: 2.5 billion][DPR: 2.5 trillion]
• Malaysia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine [SSN] [Price: 2.4 billion][DPR: 2.4 trillion]
• Phlegethon Class Guided Missile Frigate [FFG] [Price: 1 billion][DPR: 1 trillion]
• Zeedier Class Fast Attack Submarine [SSK] [Price: 1 billion][DPR: 1 trillion]
• Common Multi-Purpose Frigate [CMPF] [Price: 850 million][DPR: 850 billion]
• Jakarta Class Multipurpose Cargo Ship [VLMC] [Price: 110 million][DPR: 110 billion]
• Wiremu Class Container Ship [ULCV] [Price: 180 million][DPR: 180 billion]
• Surabaya Class Oil Tanker [ULCC] [Price: 200 million][DPR: 200 billion]
• Ardenfontein Class Multi-purpose Icebreaker [AGB] [Price: 100 million][DPR: 100 billion]
• Royal Sovereign Class Super Yacht [MSY] [Price: 24 million][DPR: 24 billion]

Payments will be made yearly.
The MOD and Trilon defense would like to open factories in the Kingdom for VMK.

To the Honourable representative of the Government of Imbrinium

Kia Ora! Dear ally and fellow neighbour of Greater Dienstad!

I have rejoiced this morning, for I have received your most generous letter of customs and order. I am truly pleased to be able to confirm and personally approved of this contract and agreement myself. As per the confirmation provided by the Board of VMK to your domestic production right request, the Government of Imbrinium shall hereby be vested with the commercial and legal authority to assemble and entirely manufacture the designs included in our contract for domestic operation within its border.

Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement as well as technical information associated with this agreement will arrive within one day's working time, signed and authorised by me. As a fellow ally and regional neighbour in Greater Dienstad, I will see to it personally that 15% of this order cost will be taken off from your invoice.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with the designs included within the above mentioned contract.

Most Honourable ally and regional neighbour; thank you for choosing VMK AG.

Very sorry for not see the post,I was pretty busy and distracted with some things,but now i'm here.

Dear VKM,AG the transfer was made to the Bank of Yohannes account requested.
Anxious for the equipments reach in Naval Port of Deorihio,Blackberry City.

Grateful,Red Blackiland!
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Zunkwentania & Military Democracy of Birtonia

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Zunkwentania wrote:To: VMK AG
Encryption: Moderate

Greetings from the International Congress of Nations!

We have recently been scoping out investments for our organization, and we have came up with an offer for your company. We would like to invest $25 billion NSD in your company, to help further develop, fund, and strengthen VMK. In return, we wish to see a return of at least $28 billion NSD, as well as a 25% discount if we purchase any of your products. Upon acceptance, the money will be wired immediately to your account. We eagerly await your response.

To the Honourable [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of the International Congress of Nations

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended Whānau! On November the eleventh, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors quarterly discussion, the Board declared a 'ICON Investment Scheme' voting session, resulting in a 6-4 voting with 6 in your favour, and 4 not in favour. The short-to-medium term investment you have proposed, which shall hereby be repaid in non-voting stock at an equality ratio of 1 to 1 common shares, will be repaid back in full and payable one year from now.

It is a pleasure to provide you, the latest of our foreign investing partner, these additional shares as well as further options should they be desired by you. VMK is continuing to grow at a sustainable rate within our periodical objective and forecast. Your trust and decision to invest in our business is one of the many reasons we are going to continue this trend of commercial miracle in the river Te-Whanganui-a-Tara. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:

Greetings,

The Birtonian Ground Defense Force is upgrading our fleet of combat vehicles and we have selected your company to participate in our Exhibition. We will require Psudonaja's and Buckler Gun Trucks for the trial. Should these vehicles prove themselves we will order more from you company, attached is the order form.

Order: -1,000 Psuedonaja and -500 Buckler Gun Trucks
[Optional]Additional comments:Please deliver by air to John Henry Memorial International Airport, Birtonian Air Command will guide-on.

Sincerely,

Procurement Division

To the Honourable Joseph Taglia, Quartermaster of the Birtonian Ground Defense Forces

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to Birtonia in the region of Atmoran Commonwealth.

Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours sincerely,

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:59 pm

VMX has given Togerian forces a advantage, with the ships we ordered, and the Panthra Leo our army has turned into a power house and we're thankful. We're currently in a war and both these vessels have given us the advantage to stay on top of our enemy. With the Leo we can use Blitzkrieg tactics to throw our enemies of balance, and SSK and FFG has finally given us confidence at sea.
Last edited by Togeria on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:26 am

(Image)

To the Honourable Kin Remmington,Minister of Industry and Manufacturing of Tolmakia

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to enter the thriving Tolmakian market. As you have demanded, the initial facilities will be constructed within the border of the Weslan region. It would indeed be of great assistance to acquire the support of your government, specifically regarding the construction and establishment of industrial lots as well as designated areas in Cornwall and Exeter. Furthermore, I would like to most humbly ask for your representative to provide us with the terms and policies related to construction and operation that you have specially reserved for us

And finally, we are fully well prepared to negotiate with, and strike a consensus or agreement with both Corporal Energies Company and Radical Works Incorporated. I am certainly interested as well to read or hear a brief summary (their industry speciality, role in the Tolmakian economy, etc.) about the aforementioned two entities from your government.

I look forward to hearing from you, most Honourable Minister.

Yours sincerely,

Message From The Republic Of Tolmakia

To: Frankestein von Patel und Bagel, Foreign Relations Officer (VMK Steel Works)
Subject: Opening Factories

Greetings,

Our apologies for a delay in replying.

Regarding terms and policies for construction and operation, the only essential is that your operational factories shall be subjected to the local regulations (including property tax) but shall be exempted from this for the initial weeks. For our full terms and policies, our representative within your nation shall inform you.

As for your designated areas, the lots we have allocated are all located in temperate plains. Both Cornwall and Exeter are mostly grasslands, or barren land with a handful of establishments. The western region is mostly flat plains (the north bordering with mountainous areas), and the southern portion of the region is usually chosen by many for building settlements or other structures.

Furthermore, Both Corporal Energies Company and Radical Works Incorporated have expressed their delight on negotiating and/or coming to an agreement with VMK Steel Works.

Corporal Energies Co. has been around since the birth of the modern Tolmakia Republic, serving on a nationwide scale and serving most (if not all) of the nation's electrical necessities. Radical Works Incorporated (or RaW Inc.), though more recently founded, has proven to be one of Tolmakia's reliable construction companies. RaW Inc. has assisted in projects of various scales (from civilian structures, to government sponsored establishments and military facilities).

If you are still interested, representatives from each company are ready to meet with your counterparts within your nation (or in a desired designated location). Other organizations have also expresses their interests in working with your company (such as as the local defense industry).

For any questions or issues regarding the topic, kindly contact us (or the Ministry of Economics). We eagerly await your reply.

Warm Regards,
Minister Kin Remmington
Minister of Industry and Manufacturing
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Fallenrun
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallenrun » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 am

The Federal Council of the Imperial Federation hereby authorises VMK AG the sale of all varients of the King Leopard tank (MK 1, MK 2B and the MK 2U) to all nonfacist nations.
ICly called The Imperial Union, or De Rijksunie in RIjksaanse.

Hypsinar
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Application form

Postby Hypsinar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Nation: Hypsinar

Order:

100 King Leopard Battle Tanks
100 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B Panthera Uncia Battle Tanks
100 San-Slivacian T2009A3 Main Battle Tanks

These tanks are really cool I think I’ll be back for more soon.
"Sic itur ad astra" (Such is the pathway to the stars)

DEFCON 3

DEFCON 1 Nuclear war is imminent/ army mobilised
DEFCON 2 Threat of nuclear war/ army ready to engage
DEFCON 3 Threat of massed attack/ airforce ready to mobilise in 15 minutes
DEFCON 4 Threat of terrorism/ above average caution
DEFCON 5 Peace throughout nation/ regular readiness

Money in the bank: $497,500,000,000.00

Jurumipan
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jurumipan » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Name of Nation: The Presidential Federal Republic of Jurumipan
Number of Factories: 4
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): Our minimum wage is NSD $5.55

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: George Spain & Military Democracy of Birtonia

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:06 pm

George spain wrote:Nation: [George Spain]
Order: [2xPanzer Package 40xCommonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier]
[Optional]Additional comments: [great service]

To the Honourable [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of the Royal George Spain Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to George spain in the United Nations in Solidarity region.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your preference. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,
Generalleutnant Frankestein von Patel und Bagel
Foreign Relations Spokesperson

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:

Greetings,

The Birtonian Ground Defense Force is upgrading our fleet of combat vehicles and we have selected your company to participate in our Exhibition. We are now moving to the main battle tank portion, We have heavily reviewed our options and decided that the Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris' would be our best choice from your company.

Order: -200 Pz. Kpf. W AY2-1E 'Panthera Tigris'
-Please deliver by air to John Henry Memorial International Airport, Birtonian Air Command will guide-on.
-For ease of use and intetregation into the BGDF we wish to redesignate ours as the XMT-21, upon official commission the Experimental designation will be dropped.

Sincerely,
Procurement Division

To the Honourable Joseph Taglia, Quartermaster of the Birtonian Ground Defense Forces

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to Birtonia in the region of Atmoran Commonwealth.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your preference. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract.

Yours sincerely,
Generalleutnant Frankestein von Patel und Bagel
Foreign Relations Spokesperson

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Name of nation: New Roman Empire
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Xirvo Corperation
Type of facilities [tick one or more]:
Logistics & shipping centre [x] Shipyard [x] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]: 400 centres and 800 shipyards.
[Optional]Economic policy: N/A
[Optional]Foreign policy: N/a
[Optional]Link to national factbook:N/A
[Optional]Comment(s): N/A

Name of Nation: New Roman Empire
Number of Factories: 15,000
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): N/A
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:49 pm

From: Royal Nachmerian Navy / Logistics Department / Acquisitions Group

Dear Sir,

The Royal Nachmerian Navy is interested in purchasing the following:

1)Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier DPR
2)De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser DPR
3)Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser DPR
4)Dauntless Class Guided Missile Destroyer DPR
5)Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine DPR
6)Malaysia Class Strategic Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarine DPR

The total sum is 20.2 trillion $.

In hopes of a quick response and with great respect,
Admiral Yarden Gil,
CO / Acquisitions Group / Logistics Department

ooc:huge order is lol huge. this is probably one ic post for a 20 years long program to re-equip the navy though, so not unheard of in lol nsverse.

Kriegers
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriegers » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Nation: The Krieger Empire
Order: 40 Panzer Packages (This is not an expansion, but a replacement)
[Optional]Additional comments: I'd like you to paint some of the core vehicles grey and put Iron Crosses on them with the word "Krieg" for me to use. It'd be much appreciated.
We speak a Germanic language that is not German.
If a non-human ever commands our forces
Anthem (Better)
Techs: PT, MT, PMT, FT, slightly FanT.
Enemies: Non-humans, mainly ponies.
Grenartia wrote:
Kriegers wrote:Looks interesting. I might join, let me just hit the WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? button.

http://i.imgur.com/Q0YVcDA.jpg

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:02 pm

OOC: Dear Yohannes.

Where are the Indonesia and Malaysia class submarines built IC? Knootoss, Freethinkers, or Yohannes?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Allanea

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: Dear Yohannes.

Where are the Indonesia and Malaysia class submarines built IC? Knootoss, Freethinkers, or Yohannes?

[ OOC: Hey!

The Vampier and Elementen are built in Knootoss, but the Malaysia and Indonesia are assembled and constructed in Yohannes. At the moment I am in the middle of a group study with my tutorial friends so can't domuch beside quickly telegramming you, to everyone who have posted, your order are approved the moment you have posted in this storefront, I'll get around to decorate/formalise the whole thing IC-wise but this is simply an OOC notification that you can start RPing with the stuff you have bought from here

Yohannes

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade