NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nova Belgium
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Belgium » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Salutations to whom this message shall be received by,

The nation of Nova Belgium has recently emerged from the self imposed isolation and now seeks to begin the revitalization and reforming of the Royal Navy. After some consideration the Admiralty Board now seeks to procure more modern capitalships to begin the process of this modernization , and seeks to purchase the following.

10x de Ruyter battlecruisers
4x Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser
2x Commonwealth Class aircraft carrier

Regards,

Jan de Haas
Rear Admiral, Office of Naval Procurement of the Holy Empire of Nova Belgium

Paginista
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Name of Nation: Paginista
Number of Factories: 50
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): All factories will be constructed by the paganistian 25th forced labour army

We will also like to buy shares in this fine 'operation'.
Last edited by Paginista on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Jarish Inyo
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarish Inyo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:42 pm

The Empire of Jarish Inyo is hereby offering for you to import our advanced computer tech, civilian aircraft and textiles
In return, we will expect for you to export your merchant ships to our nation.
Ambassador Nameless
Empire of Jaresh Inyo

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: VMK Defence & Steel Works [Tanks, NS MT]

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:38 pm

[OOC: Malgrave, I will write the reply to your letter later, if that is alright. I am still thinking of the details that we can go about with our agreement with one another, and I'd rather not hastily put it up without thinking about it thoroughly first :p ]

Spodystan wrote:
I would like to request information on opening a tank factory in Spodystan and the purchase of 2 frigates.

[OOC: I am still waiting for you to choose which frigates you want, then I will accept that order :p ]

To the Honourable representative of Spodystan

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you!

It is my pleasure to inform you of the approval of your application by His Majesty's Foreign Investment Office this morning, for the expansion of VMK and RBSG industrial as well as shipbuilding operation in the People's Republic. As a responsible multinational business, we believe in the true value of international citizenship, and the importance of holding true to our commitment to respect your nation, culture and people.

Multiple new jobs and skill-growing, knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between various Spodystani and Yohannesian firms. As a note or further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multi-regional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents acknowledged in Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between VMK and RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Spodystani suppliers must be secured and chosen first, before that of foreign, non-Spodystani suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Imperial businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that our operation will commence within the next three to five years in the People's Republic.

Once again, the Board of Directors of VMK Defence & Steel Works will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of our incorporated subsidiary institution, Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with His Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Spodystani Navy, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.

Maltropia wrote:
Yohannes wrote:Edit: and thanks Maltropia :p

[OOC: You know me, can't get enough of helping the NS community. :p]

[OOC: thanks Malt, I owe you one (again)... :p ]

Nova Belgium wrote:
Salutations to whom this message shall be received by,

The nation of Nova Belgium has recently emerged from the self imposed isolation and now seeks to begin the revitalization and reforming of the Royal Navy. After some consideration the Admiralty Board now seeks to procure more modern capitalships to begin the process of this modernization , and seeks to purchase the following.

10x de Ruyter battlecruisers
4x Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser
2x Commonwealth Class aircraft carrier

Regards,

Jan de Haas
Rear Admiral, Office of Naval Procurement of the Holy Empire of Nova Belgium

To the Honourable representative of Nova Belgium

Honourable Admiral Haas, it is truly my pleasure to confirm the approval of your order application. I will see to it that the design, construction, launch, full equipment and delivery of the vessels as well as systems included within our contract will be made as per our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your represented government in one of our shipyards located nearest to The North Pacific region. We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible instalment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your government.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to contract completion, RBSG engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with the designs included within the above mentioned contract.
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Greetings,

The Government of Paginista is hereby forwarding its interest to purchase an order of twenty Panzer packages displayed on this storefront. We wish to pay the costs of the vehicles in instalments if the order arrives in the individual packages or if they are all delivered at the same time then we will pay once the vehicles have rolled off the production lines, we hope this order will start a great relationship between the Great Junta and VMK
sincerely,
Supreme chairman and commander of all military forces as well as leader of the house: Karel goebbels
Leader of Paginista

I'm back. New, improved and having learned that other nation roleplay games online are somehow worse than nation-states. Expect me to unironically defend the prequels.
Communizer. Political compass tests and trying to boil politics down to graphs, regardless of how many dimenstions, is a fools erend
Militaristic MT/PMT hellscape nation on forums, in my region's stuff (if it's ever a thing) a reforming communistic society.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Paginista & Jarish Inyo

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:18 am

[OOC:

Paginista wrote:We will also like to buy shares in this fine 'operation'.

About the shares, would 100 million shares be fine with you? That will be the default available offer for each player

Jarish Inyo wrote:The Empire of Jarish Inyo is hereby offering for you to import our advanced computer tech, civilian aircraft and textiles
In return, we will expect for you to export your merchant ships to our nation.

Which type of ships do you want, which design? ]
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:30 am

Yohannes wrote:[OOC:

Paginista wrote:We will also like to buy shares in this fine 'operation'.

About the shares, would 100 million shares be fine with you? That will be the default available offer for each player

Yes we would like to purchase 100 million shares

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: VMK AG [Tanks, Ships, NS MT]

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 am

Paginista wrote:Yes we would like to purchase 100 million shares

[OOC: LOL OMG I mean not that much. Sorry I've mistaken/mixed that up with the Bank of Yohannes' one :p it was meant to be 10 million, not 100. Once again sorry for that bro :p ]

Rennen-Slovette
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rennen-Slovette » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:16 am

Address: VMK AG
From: RSAF Headquarters, 00010 Armazog Rd., Sevistaloj District, Ostenjev State, TR Rennen-Slovette
Subject: Purchasing Application

Greetings.

The Armed Forces of The Republic of Rennen-Slovette wishes to purchase 15 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B 'Panthera Uncia' for our army.
Payment will be done after this purchase is confirmed.

Thank you.
Gen. Vladislav Mlojovansisz
General of RSAF
keksimus maximus
my ships
my trains

-Principality of Zeon-
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -Principality of Zeon- » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:41 am

Greetings,

Zeonic Company, as an extension of The Principality of Zeon is interested in
purchasing a dozen (12) of the Panthera Leo type MBTs

Should it be possible, we request to pay in the form of 8 HT-01B Magella Tanks
If not, we are willing to work out another method of payment.
In addition, in accordance with previously discussed terms, Zeonic Company wishes to endorse VMK.
We await confirmation of order and details in the endorsement process

Sieg Zeon!
Garma Ray
C.E.O of Zeonic Company
Alt of: Independent State AF
Reploid Productions wrote:Please do not presume to speak for me or other women. Speak for yourself all you like, but do not presume that any or all women even remotely agree with your misandrist drivel.
Women box. Women wrestle. Women play hockey, women play soccer, women race, women compete in MMA. Rather than banning something because it's ohnoes teh violents, we ought to be pushing for equal treatment and media coverage of women in sports.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Rennen-Slovette

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 am

Rennen-Slovette wrote:
Address: VMK AG
From: RSAF Headquarters, 00010 Armazog Rd., Sevistaloj District, Ostenjev State, TR Rennen-Slovette
Subject: Purchasing Application

Greetings.

The Armed Forces of The Republic of Rennen-Slovette wishes to purchase 15 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B 'Panthera Uncia' for our army.
Payment will be done after this purchase is confirmed.

Thank you.
Gen. Vladislav Mlojovansisz
General of RSAF

To the Honourable Vladislav Mlojovansisz, General of the Rennen-Slovette Armed Forces

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings, General Mlojovansisz! It is truly my pleasure to be able to inform you of this confirmation as well as approval of your order application. I have noted your interest to procure the following systems engineered by VMK AG:

Invoice record & statement

• [15x] Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B "Panthera Uncia" Medium Battle Tank - estimated cost: NS/US$120 million
  • Total to be paid: NS/US$120 million
I will see to it that the design, assembled construction, full equipment and delivery of the systems included within our contract will be made as per our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your government in one of our shipyards located nearest to The East Pacific region.

Battle management & networking systems will be set at default so as to promote ease of integration towards any domestic combat management & networking systems of its purchaser. Electronics and sensory, together with the pre-packaged fire control system may be changed according to alternative preference, however, our institution will not claim any responsibility in the case of any possibility of negative performance as a result of such an initiative by your represented entity. We recommend full payment to be made by, at most, seven months' time from now, with possible instalment loan arrangement or credit plan to be optionally scheduled, if deemed as necessary or required by your government.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your choosing. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with the designs included within the above mentioned contract.
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Malgrave, Principality of Zeon

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Malgrave wrote:
Name of Nation: United Kingdom of Malgrave
Number of Factories: 5
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us):

To the Honourable representative of the United Kingdom of Malgrave

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings. What a magnificent day it is indeed today, for I have received a submission from one of our closest allies, and a former member of the Crown Commonwealth Realms itself. Sir or Madam, it is truly my pleasure to inform you of the approval of your application by His Majesty's Foreign Investment Office this morning, for the expansion of VMK and RBSG industrial as well as shipbuilding operation in the United Kingdom. As a responsible multinational business, we believe in the true value of international citizenship, and the importance of holding true to our commitment to respect your nation, culture and people.

I would like to furthermore, Sir, inquire as to the possibility of forming an alliance with the largest manufacturing enterprise - whether state-owned or not - of your nation. We are looking to import certain machinery and parts, which I believe Malgrave produced and exported to other nations in the region of Mystria.

-Principality of Zeon- wrote:
Greetings,

Zeonic Company, as an extension of The Principality of Zeon is interested in
purchasing a dozen (12) of the Panthera Leo type MBTs

Should it be possible, we request to pay in the form of 8 HT-01B Magella Tanks
If not, we are willing to work out another method of payment.
In addition, in accordance with previously discussed terms, Zeonic Company wishes to endorse VMK.
We await confirmation of order and details in the endorsement process

Sieg Zeon!
Garma Ray
C.E.O of Zeonic Company

To the Honourable Garma Ray, Chief Executive Officer of Zeonic Company

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings, Mr Garma Ray! It is truly my pleasure to be able to inform you of this confirmation as well as approval of your order application. I have noted your interest to procure the following systems engineered by VMK AG:

Invoice record & statement

• [12x] Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tank - estimated cost: NS/US$216 million
  • Total to be paid: NS/US$216 million / [8x] HT-01B 'Magella' Main Battle Tank
I will see to it that the design, assembled construction, full equipment and delivery of the systems included within our contract will be made as per our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your government in one of our shipyards located nearest to The Coalition of Governments region. Battle management & networking systems will be set at default so as to promote ease of integration towards any domestic combat management & networking systems of its purchaser.

Electronics and sensory, together with the pre-packaged fire control system may be changed according to alternative preference, however, our institution will not claim any responsibility in the case of any possibility of negative performance as a result of such an initiative by your represented entity. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with the designs included within the above mentioned contract.

In regard to our partnership with your great company, O' Most Venerable Sir, would it be correct for me to assume that the restriction of movement rules within your industrial facilities would still be imposed upon our staff? I fully understand your decision, naturally, and would like to assure you therefore that we have no wish to infringe upon your right of asserting your sovereignty, but I would simply like to inquire once more, if not to simply ensure that our staff would be well informed by us prior to their departure.
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

-Principality of Zeon-
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -Principality of Zeon- » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Correct. Previous restrictions are still in place as we are in the process of developing a new MS and security must be maintained.
Alt of: Independent State AF
Reploid Productions wrote:Please do not presume to speak for me or other women. Speak for yourself all you like, but do not presume that any or all women even remotely agree with your misandrist drivel.
Women box. Women wrestle. Women play hockey, women play soccer, women race, women compete in MMA. Rather than banning something because it's ohnoes teh violents, we ought to be pushing for equal treatment and media coverage of women in sports.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: RAWR

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:17 pm

ZOMBIFICATION OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER RAWR

THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF VMK AG (TM) HAS BEEN ZOMBIFIED AND IS NOW PLANNING TO INFECT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE BOARD MEMBERS HE IS GOING TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH. THEY IN TURN WILL INFECT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR SUBORDINATES AND EMPLOYEES.

THESE SUBORDINATES AND EMPLOYEES WILL THEN INFECT EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF FOREIGNERS THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH.

THESE FACTORY EMPLOYEES, I EMPHASISED THAT BIT. FOREIGNERS. AND THAT.

RAWR

Objective:
First to be infected: People coming into contact with VMK workers from the nation of -Principality of Zeon-
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: -Principality of Zeon-

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:21 pm

-Principality of Zeon- wrote:Correct. Previous restrictions are still in place as we are in the process of developing a new MS and security must be maintained.

"Your people will be first to be infected, fools", the zombified Chief Executive Officer Mr O Jay Simpson laughed maniacally

Rawr

Zowe
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zowe » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 am

To: VMK AG
Subject: Purchase of The Panthera Leo Main Battle Tank
Encryption Level: High
My Osiris and Lazarus regional friends have recommended your main battle tanks and company to me. The Republic of Zowe is very interested in your Panthera Leo Main Battle Tank. We wish to purchase fifteen thousand of these new armored vehicles for further study and development. Dank je!
The Republic of Zowe
Head of state: Dr Augusta Comte, President of the Federation
Head of government: Sammy Whitehead, Chancellor of the Federation
Our Embassy Programme

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Name of Nation: Australian Republic
Number of Factories: 15
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): Standard Labour and Environmental Legislation. Anything built in Australia, stays in Australia
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Zowe & Australian Republic

Postby Yohannes » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:13 pm

[ OOC: Order approved. And Australian Republic, we will abide by your terms and conditions. ]

Spodystan
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Spodystan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Yohannes wrote:[OOC: Which frigate, the Common one or the Phlegeton one Spodys?]

The Phlegeton

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 pm

To the CEO of VMK. Recently we have applied for an order of 20 panzer packages but we have yet to find a reply even acknowledging our order which seems to deviate from your company's standard practice. We understand the zombie invasion will have slown it down but we just want to make sure our request was delivered.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Spodystan & Paginista

Postby Yohannes » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Spodystan wrote:
Yohannes wrote:[OOC: Which frigate, the Common one or the Phlegeton one Spodys?]

The Phlegeton

[OOC: order confirmed. They should arrive in your nation now. You can now destroy other ships with the Phlegetons you have if you want to, up to you]

Paginista wrote:To the CEO of VMK. Recently we have applied for an order of 20 panzer packages but we have yet to find a reply even acknowledging our order which seems to deviate from your company's standard practice. We understand the zombie invasion will have slown it down but we just want to make sure our request was delivered.

[OOC: consider them all approved! Only very few tanks can beat the Panthera Leo:NS:TM, consider yourself lucky Mr Paginista. You can now destroy other weak tanks]

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Nation: [put the name of your nation here] Democratic Republic of Togeria
Order: [put the stuff you want to buy here, also don't forget the number of that stuff you want to buy. Price we will calculate for you so don't worry] 50 Leos
[Optional]Additional comments: [you don't have to fill this one, or you can put anything else you want to say here] none
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:32 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name of Nation: Togeria
Number of Factories: 200
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us):
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Cirdia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirdia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 am

- Reserved Post -
"Dreams are more fragile and fleeting than a glass rose, so then why are we destined to dream?"

ACTIVE STOREFRONTS
Cirdiana Airways | Avethera - Commercial Aviation Division | UniCarte

STOREFRONTS IN DEVELOPMENT
ICB | Adfinitas | Ambrosia | Vitreus | Travus

SHAME on those who create alts with the sole purpose to drive artificial demand. In real life, that's called market manipulation and is punishable by law.
Then again, this is a forum, but whatevs. Cheat if you want to. :3

Paginista
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Paginista » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 am

Nation: Paginista
Order: A naval fleet package to be negotiated
[Optional]Additional comments: None

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade