NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dictatorship Of South Eaka
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictatorship Of South Eaka » Thu May 07, 2015 9:30 pm

To: VMK AG

After receiving word of the re-opening of your store front, the South Eakan Defence Ministry has been browsing your catalog in search of a new SPG and find the Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery to be satisfactory and would thus like to place an order for the domestic production Right of this fine machine.

Order:
DPR x Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery

Total Cost: 32,000,000,000 or 32 billion NSD

Best Regards,
South Eakan Defence Ministry
Last edited by Dictatorship Of South Eaka on Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member Of Task Force Atlas

Owner of a 2008 F350 XL

Chookaku
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chookaku » Fri May 08, 2015 1:44 am

Chookaku believes in the right of self exploitation and defese. We have seen your dreadnought stealth bomber design and do believe that it is the best of the bunch. The hot tea brewing essential, Cutleries & chop sticks, Air conditioned shower and Coffee & hot milk are just some of the many crusts and cream on top of the bread and wine.

As such, the Republican Royal Government of Chookaku hereby will order 1000.1347 of your ZM-7L Dreadnought Intercontinental Strategic Stealth Bomber to arrive tomorrow.

Signed, Leon Imperialsky Chancellor King

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri May 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Official Correspondence As Written By
Wilhelm III, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Lindblum

Translated from [Yohannesian] to [English]

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes
Halsten Regency Trade Complex | 14 Turnbull Place
Lindblum National Square | Lindblum | Yohannes 7010
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vissegaard wrote:From: Office of Commerce, Alte Vissegaard, Vissegaard
To: Alleswerken, Yohannes

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to present you a proposal of economic partnership via the following contract.

Name of agency/business/entity: Spaar-Draapi Inc.
Nation of origin: Vissegaard
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Factory machinery, drones, ballistic systems
Any further comments or inquiries? No

Thank you for your time.

Kia Ora!

This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing the Foreign Investment Council voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Visses firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods in affiliation with Spaar-Draapi Incorporated, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the ninth of May, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; YOYO - Yohannes][Spaar-Draapi Incorporated - Vissegaard]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Vissegaard and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

His Imperial and Royal Majesty Wilhelm III
By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Lindblum, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop

Avdrea wrote:Greetings,

Following several recent (ended) conflicts, the Avdrean Ministry of War sees the need for more cruise missile launch platforms. Therefore, we would like to purchase 10 Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruisers.
Nation: People's Republic of Avdrea
Order: 10x Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruisers
Additional comments: N/A

Payments will be wired once the order has been confirmed.

Sincerely,
Vladimir Ivanovich
Premier and Benevolent Uncle of the People's Republic of Avdrea

Kia Ora! Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana,

Mr Ivanovich, I am hereby informing you of the approval to the order of your government for the above mentioned quoted war assets. As per our storefront rules, the designs, technical details and blueprints as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation the very moment that you have originally posted your order on our storefront.

We hope that the war assets you have procured will serve the People's Republic of Avdrea most brilliantly. Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our tanks and military vehicles, as well as warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for your custom, and for choosing VMK: the land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Lindblum, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri May 08, 2015 4:59 pm

THE EXCLUSION ZONE OF MONFROX

Greetings,

The nation of Monfrox appreciates being contacted about your offers and will begin looking into purchasing some new tanks and warships once the entire catalog has been reviewed, along with our own inventory. Quite remarkable timing on your part, as these will most certainly come to be a great asset in the ongoing regional conflict.

I hope your equipment is every bit of good as it looks to be. We will be in touch.

Sincerely,
The Leader of Monfrox
Field Marshal Lidev von Sturmgeist
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Big Gunz Interweb
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Gunz Interweb » Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Big Gunz Interweb wrote:Hello,

I would like to buy 10000 panthera leo heavy main battle tanks for my army

so I can destroy my enemies

Sincerely,
Maximilian Wolfgang
Generalissimo-El Presidente Emperor-King-President
Democratic Imperial Republican Kingdom of Big Gunz Interweb
~~So so far away row your boat so so far away~~
Hello nice to meet u! Why yes I love telegrams do please telegram me anytime ~hugs and kisses and hugs~
[ This is our national factbook ]. I hope you like it :)
[ Forum posting history ]
~Whoop whoop~

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat May 09, 2015 3:52 am

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cardulan wrote:
Nation: Cardulan

Order:
Ground Vehicles
Stridsvagn 107 Light Tank
Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery
DAT-B91 'Hamster' Self Propelled Artillery
Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle

Aerial Vehicles
ZM-7L 'Dreadnought' Intercontinental Strategic Stealth Bomber
KDF80 Vuurhaag Interceptor Aircraft

Weapon Systems
Longbow-III Y Multiple Launched Guided Missile System
Nimbus III-F S07X Surface to Air Missile System

Water Vehicles
Common Multi-Purpose Frigate [CMPF]
Chatham Fast Combat Logistics Vessel [AOR]
Wiremu Class Container Ship [ULCV]

Additional comments: We are only interested in purchasing the domestic production rights. We will modify and rename the purchased goods to fit our purposes. While the solutions you have to offer are very good, there is much more we need. One of our greatest weaknesses during the recent conflict was the lack of armoured transport. We are interested in seeing the APC and IFV you have to offer. We are also looking for ground attack air craft and helicopters. Furthermore we have seen the efficiency of enemy and allied air craft carriers. For the first time in history we are interested in building a carrier. We are interested in your offers regarding carriers.

We suggest a 10% first time customer discount and a payment plan of 25 years.

Lord Naidor (Royal Minister of Trade)

Oh Lord Naidor, what a pleasure for me to have received an official telegram of order coming from you personally myself. Your reputation as an outstanding Minister of Trade had preceded this letter of yours in my empire. I thoroughly hope to your liking it would be to know that my ministers respect the many reforms your ministry has passed.

Your Excellency, I am hereby informing with the delivery of this official telegram of the approval to your domestic production right request. As written under the storefront rules: the relevant designs, technical details and blueprints as well as supporting technicians should arrive already in Cardulan the very moment that you have originally posted your order on our storefront.

Lord Naidor, we at VMK hope that the war production licenses you have purchased will serve your Queendom most effectively. Since the opening of our storefront 4 real life years ago, we have been supplying nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World with our tanks and military vehicles, as well as war and merchant ships that today roam the international community’s vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for your business, Your Excellency, and for choosing VMK: the land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Lindblum, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop, Imperial Ambassador to the World Assembly

Cardulan wrote:
Dear Kefka Palazzo,

I have been a a man of the oceans all my life, though rarely I have encountered a vessel as beautiful as the Royal Sovereign Class Super Yacht. Gifts amongst high ranking officials are common in this business. Reequipping Cardulan's Sea, Air and Land Forces is an expensive undertaking. Competition on the global weapon's market is fierce.

All I'm saying is that it is always good to have friends who have the power to decide where a nation spends its money.

Lord Naidor (Yacht aficionado and royal minister of trade)

[Out of character: accidentally deleted bro damnity Google Doc... writing the right reply now ++__(o.o)__++]

Typical Nation needs to be told right wrote:Nation: Imperial Empire of The NS Bosses
Order: 1000 Project ‘Terra’ FFIX Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser, 400 Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser, 100x ZM-7L 'Dreadnought' Intercontinental Strategic Stealth Bomber
[Optional]Additional comments: we are awaiting this order with bated breath

The Imperial Empire wants to open up some factories to make our economies stronk too. Tell us how many we must need.

Kia Ora!

I have delivered this telegram to indicate to you the approval of your order. As per our storefront rules, the technical details and blueprints as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation the very moment that you have first posted your order on our storefront page.

We hope that the war assets you have procured have served your nation most brilliantly. Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our tanks and military vehicles, as well as warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Lindblum, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop, Imperial Ambassador to the World Assembly
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat May 09, 2015 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Korolaya
Civil Servant

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korolaya » Sat May 09, 2015 2:59 pm

The International Court of Arbitration

For Immediate Release

Alfred Kaisepo
Public Relations Coordinator
11867 Sultan Buruko
Korolay, Korolaya 2415-00127
Tel: +600 321 33 01

www.ICA.kl

Korolay, Korolaya-

The International Court of Arbitration proudly announces today that it has partnered with VMK AG for all matters related to international legal disputes and intellectual property protection.

"We are proud to have assisted VMK AG with arbitration of a number of important legal issues related to its international business activities, and look forward to maintaining our relationship with such a prestigious global company," said Arthur Kisiway, President of the ICA. "For too long, companies like VMK have had to deal with infringements on their legal rights without an effective forum for dispute resolution, and we aim to provide that service to VMK and all multinational companies through effectively building the ICA brand as an impartial arbiter of civil claims."

The International Court of Arbitration is a private international legal body committed to the resolution of disputes between companies, governments, and individuals. Based in Korolay, Korolaya, the ICA offers a full range of legal services, from arbitration of disputes to patent registration.
Administrator of the International Court of Arbitration, for all your litigation, patent, and incorporation needs!

Island Meat Packing, 100% genuine, non-human meats! Guaranteed!

First Korolayan International Business Conference

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Sat May 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Purchased a viewtopic.php?f=6&t=320550 for 2,228,000 pounds of processed steel(warden class missile cruiser)
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat May 09, 2015 10:25 pm

VMK-ICA Institutional Partnership Agreement
[out of character: to remember when I am away for a long time and forgot]

Korolaya wrote:

For Immediate Release

Alfred Kaisepo
Public Relations Coordinator
11867 Sultan Buruko
Korolay, Korolaya 2415-00127
Tel: +600 321 33 01

www.ICA.kl

Korolay, Korolaya-

The International Court of Arbitration proudly announces today that it has partnered with VMK AG for all matters related to international legal disputes and intellectual property protection.

"We are proud to have assisted VMK AG with arbitration of a number of important legal issues related to its international business activities, and look forward to maintaining our relationship with such a prestigious global company," said Arthur Kisiway, President of the ICA. "For too long, companies like VMK have had to deal with infringements on their legal rights without an effective forum for dispute resolution, and we aim to provide that service to VMK and all multinational companies through effectively building the ICA brand as an impartial arbiter of civil claims."

The International Court of Arbitration is a private international legal body committed to the resolution of disputes between companies, governments, and individuals. Based in Korolay, Korolaya, the ICA offers a full range of legal services, from arbitration of disputes to patent registration.

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes

Kia Ora Mr Alfred Kaisepo,

In agreement with the terms and conditions as stipulated under the State Integrated Institutional Partnership Act 1973, the institution that shall hereby be referred to as the Korolayan International Court of Arbitration [ICA] has made into reality its agreement to act, as according to the Common Law of the Nineteen Yohannesian Countries, as an institutional partner of a state integrated composite institution of the Yohannesian Empire, that shall hereby be referred to as Vereinigte Waffenindustrie des Yohannesisches Königreichs Aktiengesellschaft [VMK AG].

ICA as the partner shall provide their full time services and best effort on behalf of the partnership. The specific roles and activities included as listed under the ICA main page consist of the following:

[Breach of Contract, Patent Infringement]
Duration: 4 years
Buyer of service: VMK AG
Service provider: ICA

The services as quoted above shall be provided by the following date [two weeks as of the present day] and shall be acknowledged as binding by the following parties [Imperial Government of Yohannes][Government of Korolaya], referenced and guaranteed under this contract.

As the receiver of the above listed services, the following party [VMK AG] shall commit, and ensure to itself, that the annual sum or fund to be provided as payment related to the above listed services are made, in accordance with existing Korolayan governmental regulations, and to follow upon further commitments set to third party providers affiliated with both parties.

The payment as printed within this contract shall be transacted through the account [#1014 HM Consolidated Fund] of the following institution [Bank of Yohannes] by the following party [VMK AG] upon proof of confirmation made by the following party [ICA] of listed services and partnership as printed above.

VMK AG shall commit itself to provide the above printed fund and agreed to commit to this partnership in full.

ICA shall commit itself to provide the above printed services and commit to this partnership in full.

As stipulated by the above printed terms and conditions, and as finalised with the following, His Majesty's Government of the nineteen Yohannesian countries ensure that there shall be no further oral or written conditions and contract requirement attached under the following: VMK-ICA Institutional Partnership Agreement.

As has been dictated, written, and shall be enforced.

By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Alexandria, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop, Imperial Ambassador to the World Assembly

Krakadarek
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Krakadarek » Sun May 10, 2015 2:21 am

As the leader of the Global Resistance Force i would like to have a few engineers to help school ours and improve our home made tanks.
My chief engineer would love to meet them.
(OOC:Rp the meeting :D )

And we would like to buy buy a few new things as well like surplus anti air guns and artilery for our uprising.
Signed Philip Blake of the Global Resistance Force.
Krakadarek a large 3rd world nation with a big military budget and a lot off starving people.

New Aapelistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aapelistan » Sun May 10, 2015 10:20 am

The U.S.S.N.A's goverment
United Socialist States of New Aapelistan wishes to sale our nations uranium and technology.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Sun May 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Name of business: Vogega Mining
Nation of origin: Vogega
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes: Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Aliminum, Tungsten, and Diesel fuel.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Sun May 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Our Nation was satisfied with the performance of the one Waarden Class Missile Cruiser, We have purchased five more for
111400000 Tons of processed steel.
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Aramythia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aramythia » Sun May 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Name: Aramythia
Order: x25Pseudonaja Protected Mobility Vehicle
The Background Nation of Aramythia
I came, I saw, I left
This is a box.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun May 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes

PAPAH BEAR wrote:Greetings,

The lush treeground and colony of Papah Bear is looking to import four of your superbly drawn Dreadnought Intercontinental Strategic Stealth Bombers. I have calculated the sum to be 600,000 million NSD.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Be a Man be a Bear
El Presidente
Colony of Papah Bear

Kia Ora!

I have delivered this telegram to indicate to you the approval of your order. As per our storefront rules, the technical details and blueprints as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation the very moment that you have first posted your order on our storefront page.

We hope that the war assets you have procured have served your nation most brilliantly. Since the opening of our storefront 4 real life years ago, we have been supplying nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World with our tanks and military vehicles, as well as war and merchant ships that today roam the international community’s vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Alexandria, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop and Princely Elector of the Baboushka-Mungkey Village, Enlightened Despot, Papertowel Field Marshal, Administrator of the Yohannesian Fictional GE&T Office, Imperial Ambassador to the World Assembly, Defender and Supporter of the Maxtopian Faith

Lingria wrote:Name of agency/business/entity: The Department of Trade.
Nation of origin:The Empire of Lingria
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?: Metals such as Steel, Iron and Titanium, Food, and Weapons
Any further comments or inquiries?: Nope.

This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing the Foreign Investment Council voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Lingrian firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the ninth of May, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; YOYO - Yohannes][The Department of Trade - Lingria]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Lingria and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

By the Grace of God, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Alexandria, Margrave of Southland, Burgrave of Scarymelly, Count of Mamamia, Duke of Homophora and of the County of Glass, Grand Duke of the Upper Vista and of Windows, Duke of Apple, of Washing, of Cartamania, of Jenrakia and of Tsaraine, Duke of Maxtopian, of Smalltopia and of Crossing, Duke of Bambamburg, of Clever, of Goodmanland and of Dumb, Sleeves and Burb, Duke of the Weeds and the Kardashians, of Laurasville and of Rottenburg, Landgrave of Hiss and in Massgrave, Margrave of Upper and Lower Loopholia, Prince of Purple, of Bluedenberg, of East Chipsland, of Higherborn and of Python, Prince of Halberd, of Moonster, of Linden, of Osfallenouch, of Hildasgood, of Fallen, of Kammir, of Foolah, of Baws and of Booze, Princely Count of Heineken, Count of the Manns, of Crowberg, of Wilhelmstein, of Adolftein and of Tinglen, Count of Catherine, of Singmarine and of Papousmen, Lord of Flankpoop and Princely Elector of the Baboushka-Mungkey Village, Enlightened Despot, Papertowel Field Marshal, Administrator of the Yohannesian Fictional GE&T Office, Imperial Ambassador to the World Assembly, Defender and Supporter of the Maxtopian Faith

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun May 10, 2015 11:28 pm

To: Yohannes

All ur equipment are belong to us.

(English translation: We demand DPRs!!!)

Signed,

President Jackson
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

Earth Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Unobtanium Trade Pact

Postby Earth Federation » Mon May 11, 2015 8:33 am

Galactic Extraction Corporation
United States of Earth Federation (Headquartered in Coral District, Mars)
Stable trade of Unobtanium from Ganimed (Solar System, USEF) to Yohannes
The G.E.C. would be pleased to establish a reliable shipment of rare Unobtanium useful for construction and industrial sectors, quantified in (at least) 25.000 Tons/Month applying the standard galactic prices calculated by parsec. A discount price will be applied if the requested shipment could be of (at least) 37.000 Tons/Month.
Field tests about the durability of an unique metal enginereed by our smelting industries can be used as evidences regarding is extremely usefulness in various civil and military fields. For more information, the Department of Trade and G.E.C. Public relation offices will be pleased to answer all your question
National Security Advisor, EFSA
WA Member
Proudly Member of 10000 Islands

--United States of Earth Federation--
Earth, home of reason and innovation, birthplace of human-kind, the best life form in the Galaxy.
Recently, the old CEO has been replaced with an incredible powerful Artificial Intelligence: A.T.L.A.S.
---------------------------------------
Government: Corporate Technocracy
Currency: Credit
Religion: Atheism
President: A.T.L.A.S. Artificial Intelligence of EarthGov Corporation
Population: 40% Humans, 35% Cyborgs, 25% Artificial Intelligences
National Animal: Dragon
Motto: Technology will lead us forever
National sport: Blitzball
National hobby: "Hunts the religious!"
--------------------------------------------------

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon May 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Empress Ymira Everen of The Constitutional Empire of Rezua would be delighted to purchase 10 Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer 2E Anti Air Tanks.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Herlighet
Political Columnist

Founded: May 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Herlighet » Mon May 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Nation: Herlighet
Order: Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B 'Panthera Uncia' Quantity: 3
Պայքար հանուն փառքի ավելի լավ է, քան չունենալու փառքը բնավ - Kjemper for herlighet er bedre enn å ha ingen ære i det hele tatt - Fighting for glory is better than having no glory at all

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon May 11, 2015 5:35 pm

THE EXCLUSION ZONE OF MONFROX

Greetings,

The nation of Monfrox has consulted the catalog and has decided to go with a small order for now to test and train soldiers on the new equipment. Enclosed is the order form.

Sincerely,
The Leader of Monfrox
Field Marshal Lidev von Sturmgeist

Nation: Monfrox
Order: 42 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L MBTs: 21 in a Halstenmetall AY1M 40/L70 TCL 40mm coaxial autocannon and LA-420A1 Havik II BLATGM launcher configuration, 21 in a Mark 30 45/L65 MCT 30mm and Nimbus III-F SAM launcher configuration
100 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1E MBTs
Additional comments: You may keep the mounted AY14-HMGs, as we will mount our own standard HMGs to minimize on training time.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon May 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Wilhelm III, Yohannesian Emperor and King of Alexandria

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes

United Allied Earth Federation wrote:From: The UAEF Chiefs Of Staff
---------------------------
Regarding: The United Allied Earth Federation Chiefs Of Staff Have Convened And Are Prepared To Deliver The Following Statement(S)

We would like to purchase the following,
xDPRx-Washington Class BBGN

Total: 6.2 Trillion NSD$

We thank VMK and RBS for the consideration of our order.

To the Supreme President His Excellency John Parkerson and members of the UAEF Chief of Staff, you will find this letter sitting on your desk this morning indicating to you the approval of your domestic production license order.

As per our ‘instant delivery and approval’ notification located on the very top page of this storefront, the technical details and blueprints, as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation; the very moment that you have first posted your order on our storefront page.

Dignitaries and representatives of UAEF, we at VMK hope that the license you have acquired will assist the many causes of your nation, most brilliantly. Since the opening of our storefront 4 real life years ago, we have been supplying nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World with our tanks and military vehicles, as well as war and merchant ships that today roam the international community’s vast oceans and sovereign borders.

Thank you for your decision to choose VMK: the land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

The Nazi Regions wrote:Nation: The Dictatorship of The Nazi Regions

Greetings,

The Government of The Nazi Regions is hereby forwarding its interest to the following.
We will deliver the payment once you have confirmed this order.

Thank you
Generalfeldmarschall Hans Schmidt
Commander in Chief of the Wehrmacht
Order:
9000 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L 'Panthera Leo' Main Battle Tank
5000 DAT-A55 Predator Tank
2000 Panzerhaubitze 2E Self-Propelled Artillery System
9000 Pionierpanzer AY2-AVEE 'Hindenburg'
3000 Longbow-III Y BLMGM
1000 ZM-7L Dreadnought Intercontinental Strategic Stealth Bomber
5 Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier [CVN]
50 De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser/Pocket Battleship [BCG]
100 Dauntless Class Guided Missile Destroyer [DDG]
500 Triton-class attack submarine [SSN]
750 Chatham Fast Combat Logistics Vessel [AOR]

Kia Ora to the Government of the Nazi Regions nation,

I am hereby informing you with our approval to the order of your government for the above mentioned quoted war assets. As per our storefront rules, the designs, technical details and blueprints as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation the very moment that you have originally posted your order on our storefront.

We hope that the war assets you have procured have served your nation most effectively. Since our storefront opening 4 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our tanks and military vehicles, as well as warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for your custom, and for choosing VMK: the land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Under the Imperial Authority of the Bladian Empire

To VMK Defence & Steel Works.

On behalf of the Royal Bladian Empire I would like to inform you that the empire has managed to reunite after many long years of civil war caused by the slaughter of the Amandil Royal Family.
Emperor Tomas Eldoran now reigns in our lands.

We would like to thank you for your continued support with military arms during our campaign to restore order.
As order has been restored we would like to continue shipments at larger quantities to insure that the military is kept as highly armed as it was before the chaos.

I hope for your continued support for our nation.

Elrac Fardom
First Minister of Bladia
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Cantautahi
Civilian

Founded: Nov 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cantautahi » Tue May 12, 2015 12:20 am

Nation name: Cantautahi
Number of factories: 11

Barcen
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Barcen » Tue May 12, 2015 5:16 am

Nation: The Democratic Republic of Barcen opens its borders to VMK manufacturing and expect Yohannes to do the same for our industries
Order: Wiremu Class merchant ships for our trade

Byrton
Civilian

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Byrton » Tue May 12, 2015 5:44 am

The People's Republic of Byrton opens its borders to the VMK manufacturing and expect Yohannes to do the same with our industries
Order: Wiremu Class merchant ships for trade
Last edited by Byrton on Tue May 12, 2015 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade