NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Official Message from the Free Kingdom Ministry of War

We have been greatly impressed by the performance of many of the vehicles and conveyances promoted and sold through VMK AG, both those previously purchased by the Free Kingdom and those currently on display.

For this reason we’ve received an authorisation from the legislature to make several large purchases from your organization.

Here are the purchases we would like to make:

x100 Indonesia-class nuclear attack submarines for the total price of 250 billion Universal Standard Dollars.
x100 Malaysia-class SSBNs for a total price of 250 billion Universal Standard Dollars.

We will happily pay the total of 500 billion for these excellent products.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Yasashii & The State of Kazakhstan

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Ventalia wrote:
On the Purchase of VMK AG wares.
Encryption: Medium - Classified

To the Concerned Officials,

As part of this government's mandate to mprove and modernize Ventalia's military forces, The Royal Directorate of the Military (RDM) is interested in purchasing two VMK Panzer Packages, with the Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1L and Forza Cario E options, for a total of N$7 billion. This sum, pending VMK approval, can be wired directly to VMK AG or an account of the company's choosing.

We only ask that VMK AG allow the licensed production of spare parts in Ventalia. The Directorate of Industry is willing to subsidize the costs associated in their entirety. We stress that these parts will not be exported or distributed for profit without VMK AG's expressed permission.

Thank you for your time.

Best Wishes,
Alberto Bourges
Minister of Defense of The Kingdom of Ventalia

To the Honourable Alberto Bourges, Minister of Defense of Ventalia

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings, old friend; it truly is my pleasure to once again correspond with you! Minister Bourges, I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to Ventalia in the region of Greater Dienstad. The aforementioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your preference. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract.

And regarding your request, procurement of the L variant will include the right to domestically manufacture its related spare parts and ammunitions. However, as you have said yourself, this industrial incentive can only be initiated domestically towards operational consumption and use by that of the purchased L variant, and may not be initiated for export and/or non-profit distribution outside the identified border of your national and/or territorial sovereignty's Foreign Manufacturing License (FML) programme. Electronics and sensory, together with the pre-packaged fire control system may be changed according to alternative preference, however, our institution will not claim any responsibility in the case of any possibility of negative performance as a result of such an initiative by your represented entity.

On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to thank you for choosing VMK AG. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours sincerely,
Generalleutnant Frankestein von Patel und Bagel
Foreign Relations Spokesperson
VMK Defence & Steel Works

The State of Kazakhstan wrote:Dear VMK AG,

Our Cargo Airline, Air Astana, Would Like To Ship Your Products (Tanks, Ships, etc) To Your Customers. Our Cargo Airline Will Lower Your Shipping Cost & Include A Faster Way To Deliver Them. If You Accept This Offer, Please Fill Out An Application That Will Take Less Than A Minute. Thanks Again!

Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319445

To [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of Air Astana

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your Whānau! On November the twelfth, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors daily online discussion, the Board declared its 'Air Istana Commercial Agreement' voting session, resulting in a 7-3 voting with 7 in your favour, and 3 not in favour. I am therefore pleased to announce that your proposal has been approved, and as you have seen in your storefront, an application has been sent to your representative yesterday.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to realise this agreement with your business. As a multi regional institution, VMK is continuing to grow at a sustainable rate within our periodical objective and forecast. The trust and goodwill of eager multinational business such as Air Istana is one of the many reasons we are going to continue this trend of sustainable growth. On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to thank you for entrusting VMK AG with this opportunity to work alongside your institution.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Red Blackiland & Togeria

Postby Yohannes » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:43 am

Red Blackiland wrote:Dear VKM,AG the transfer was made to the Bank of Yohannes account requested.
Anxious for the equipments reach in Naval Port of Deorihio,Blackberry City.

Grateful,Red Blackiland!

To the Honourable [NPC name], [his/her position/title] of the Tecnocracy Federative Republic of Red Blackiland

Kia Ora! Firstly, I would like to offer you my thankful regard for your patronage - at VMK we believe that the satisfaction of our customer is one of our major priorities. It truly is a pleasure to work with your government, from the authorisation of customs and support provided to our contracted shipping firms. I hope that you will find the products satisfactory and/or to your liking. Your timely deposit is, furthermore, appreciated by our representative. You can be sure of discounting application as a returning customer in the future.

On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you, once again, for choosing VMK - the agglomerated arms manufacturing and steel making companies of the nineteen countries. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,

Togeria wrote:VMX has given Togerian forces a advantage, with the ships we ordered, and the Panthra Leo our army has turned into a power house and we're thankful. We're currently in a war and both these vessels have given us the advantage to stay on top of our enemy. With the Leo we can use Blitzkrieg tactics to throw our enemies of balance, and SSK and FFG has finally given us confidence at sea.

[ OOC: How's the war going? you having fun? :p ]

To the Honourable [NPC name], [his/her position/title] of the Democratic Republic of Togeria

Kia Ora! It truly is a pleasure for us to observe the effectiveness of our systems in successfully delivering what we have expected them to deliver: the assistance as well as protection that they will hopefully provide for the defence of your nation. On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for choosing VMK - the agglomerated arms manufacturing and steel making companies of the nineteen countries.

Should there be any further inquiry or issues requiring clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Nation: New Roman Empire
Order: 2x Panzer Packages, 2x Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier, 4x •De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser, 2x •Oceania Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser 10x •Dauntless Class Guided Missile Destroyer, 20x •Common Multi-Purpose Frigate, 15x •Intrepid Class Air Defence Frigate and 2x •Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine
[Optional]Additional comments: The new Roman Empire Government is buying these for Xirvo Corporation as its is the official PMC force of the Empire. Plse send them to the Xirvo Corporation port. Port Dechland
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Tolmakia & Hypsinar

Postby Yohannes » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Tolmakia wrote:
Message From The Republic Of Tolmakia

To: Frankestein von Patel und Bagel, Foreign Relations Officer (VMK Steel Works)
Subject: Opening Factories

Greetings,

Our apologies for a delay in replying.

Regarding terms and policies for construction and operation, the only essential is that your operational factories shall be subjected to the local regulations (including property tax) but shall be exempted from this for the initial weeks. For our full terms and policies, our representative within your nation shall inform you.

As for your designated areas, the lots we have allocated are all located in temperate plains. Both Cornwall and Exeter are mostly grasslands, or barren land with a handful of establishments. The western region is mostly flat plains (the north bordering with mountainous areas), and the southern portion of the region is usually chosen by many for building settlements or other structures.

Furthermore, Both Corporal Energies Company and Radical Works Incorporated have expressed their delight on negotiating and/or coming to an agreement with VMK Steel Works.

Corporal Energies Co. has been around since the birth of the modern Tolmakia Republic, serving on a nationwide scale and serving most (if not all) of the nation's electrical necessities. Radical Works Incorporated (or RaW Inc.), though more recently founded, has proven to be one of Tolmakia's reliable construction companies. RaW Inc. has assisted in projects of various scales (from civilian structures, to government sponsored establishments and military facilities).

If you are still interested, representatives from each company are ready to meet with your counterparts within your nation (or in a desired designated location). Other organizations have also expresses their interests in working with your company (such as as the local defense industry).

For any questions or issues regarding the topic, kindly contact us (or the Ministry of Economics). We eagerly await your reply.

Warm Regards,
Minister Kin Remmington
Minister of Industry and Manufacturing

To the Honourable Kin Remmington, Minister of Industry and Manufacturing of the Republic Of Tolmakia

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! On November the thirteenth, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors daily online meeting, the Board declared the 'Tolmakia Foreign Investment Scheme' voting session, resulting in a 8-2 voting with 8 in favour of its passage, and 2 not in favour. As discussed in our private meeting two weeks ago, the Project Director of our joint programme shall not, without the written consent of both VMK AG and Corporal Energies Company or Radical Works Incorporated, be vested with the authority to act a representative of the Joint Management Board.

Secondly, any party that is dissatisfied with any decision taken by the Project Director - who will be Tolmakian by nationality - in the performance of his or her duty, may refer the matter for a review by the Joint Management Board and the Board, following its review, shall confirm, revoke or alter the construction of any project in your designated industrial area. Until the review procedure relating to the aforementioned project planning is finalised, both parties shall act in accordance with the decision of the Joint Project Director, who will be Tolmakian by nationality.

Thirdly, both VMK AG and Corporal Energies Company or Radical Works Incorporated shall cooperate and work together in good faith. The preparation and submission of each project tender must be evaluated with the cooperation of goodwill and Tolmaki-Yohannesian joint interest at heart. Both parties shall furthermore give the required commercial, technical and related information required for the successful implementation of the aforementioned joint projects.

It is a pleasure to provide you, the latest of our foreign commercial partners, with these opportunities as well as further, negotiable investment options, should they be desired by you. VMK is continuing to grow at a sustainable rate within our periodical objective and forecast. Your trust and decision to cooperate and work alongside our business is one of the many reasons we are going to continue this trend of commercial miracle in the Kingdom of Yohannes.

Should there be any further inquiry or issues requiring clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours sincerely,

Hypsinar wrote:Nation: Hypsinar

Order:
100 King Leopard Battle Tanks
100 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B Panthera Uncia Battle Tanks
100 San-Slivacian T2009A3 Main Battle Tanks
[Optional]Additional comments: These tanks are really cool I think I’ll be back for more soon.

To the Honourable [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of the Allied States Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to the nation of Hypsinar in the Union of Global Defence region.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your preference. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours faithfully,

The State of Kazakhstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Kazakhstan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Name of Nation: The State of Kazakhstan
Number of Factories: 5
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us):

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:55 am

Order: 4x Commonwealth Class, 6x panzar packages.
[Optional]Additional comments: [you don't have to fill this one, or you can put anything else you want to say here]
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Jurumipan & New Roman Empire

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 am

Jurumipan wrote:Name of Nation: The Presidential Federal Republic of Jurumipan
Number of Factories: 4
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): Our minimum wage is NSD $5.55

To the Honourable [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of the Federal Jurumipan Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! On November the thirteenth, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors daily online meeting, the Board declared the 'Jurumipani Foreign Investment Scheme' voting session, resulting in a 7-3 voting with 7 in favour of its passage, and 3 not in favour. As a responsible multinational institution, VMK Defence & Steel Works believe in the true value of international citizenship, and the importance of holding true to our commitment to respect your nation, culture and people.

As a result of this initiative, multiple new jobs and skill-growing, knowledge-based employment positions required by our expanding operation in your nation will be created, resulting in the increase of productivity in Jurumipani, generation of wealth and seamless transfer of knowledge and skills between various Jurumipani and Yohannesian firms. As a note or further assurance, we would like to emphasise the fact that the fruits of our various commercial activities and investment in your nation will be subjected to any related industrial regulations or taxation policy of your represented government, in line with our multi-regional policy of 'responsible investment' and 'home-nation respect'. I will see to it that as much employment opportunities in middle management, managerial and labour positions are reserved exclusively only for registered citizens and residents of your represented nation. Any related health and safety standard will meet their equivalents acknowledged in Yohannes itself.

Included within the terms of agreement between VMK and RBSG firms is the number one requirement that Jurumipani suppliers must be secured and chosen first, before that of foreign, non-Jurumipani suppliers, logically improving further the generation of jobs and increasing the benefit of our operation to Imperial businesses and communities around where we operate in your nation. Our inspectors and officials will send you the further information you will need relating to our scheduled future meeting, and we guarantee that our operation will commence within the next four to seven years in the Presidential Federal Republic.

Once again, the Board of Directors of VMK Defence & Steel Works will ensure that our group of multinational businesses will abide by any existing taxation policies already in place. Armed merchant fleets of our incorporated subsidiary institution, Royal Beaufort - in cooperation with His Majesty's Commonwealth Navy - will ensure our effective cooperation together with the Jurumipani Navy, and our group of businesses are fully prepared to allocate the compensation associated with any existing transport costs at current international rates.

Yours faithfully,

New Roman Empire wrote:Name of nation: New Roman Empire
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation: Xirvo Corperation
Type of facilities [tick one or more]:
Logistics & shipping centre [x] Shipyard [x] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities [of the type you have ticked/chosen]: 400 centres and 800 shipyards.
[Optional]Economic policy: N/A
[Optional]Foreign policy: N/a
[Optional]Link to national factbook:N/A
[Optional]Comment(s): N/A

Name of Nation: New Roman Empire
Number of Factories: 15,000
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): N/A

To the Honourable [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of the Imperial New Roman Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! On November the fourteenth, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors daily online meeting, the Board declared the 'Imperial New Roman Foreign Investment Scheme' voting session, resulting in a 9-1 voting with 9 in favour of its passage, and 1 not in favour. As discussed in our private meeting two weeks ago, the Project Director of our joint programme shall not, without the written consent of both VMK AG and Xirvo Corporation, be vested with the authority to act a representative of the Joint Management Board.

Secondly, any party that is dissatisfied with any decision taken by the Project Director - who will be New Roman by nationality - in the performance of his or her duty, may refer the matter for a review by the Joint Management Board and the Board, following its review, shall confirm, revoke or alter the construction of any project in your designated industrial area. Until the review procedure relating to the aforementioned project planning is finalised, both parties shall act in accordance with the decision of the Joint Project Director, who will be New Roman by nationality.

Thirdly, both VMK AG and Xirvo Corporation shall cooperate and work together in good faith. The preparation and submission of each project tender must be evaluated with the cooperation of goodwill and New Roman-Yohannesian joint interest at heart. Both parties shall furthermore give the required commercial, technical and related information required for the successful implementation of the aforementioned joint projects.

It is a pleasure to provide you, the latest of our foreign commercial partners, with these opportunities as well as further, negotiable investment options, should they be desired by you. VMK is continuing to grow at a sustainable rate within our periodical objective and forecast. Your trust and decision to cooperate and work alongside our business is one of the many reasons we are going to continue this trend of commercial miracle in the Kingdom of Yohannes.

Yours faithfully,

Zowe
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zowe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:41 pm

To VMK AG

On behalf of the Federal Government, the ministry has authorized me to purchase 20 T2009A3 MBTs for immediate testing and war gaming against our current MBT's.

Sammy Whitehead
Chancellor of the Federation
The Republic of Zowe
Head of state: Dr Augusta Comte, President of the Federation
Head of government: Sammy Whitehead, Chancellor of the Federation
Our Embassy Programme

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:18 pm

A message from Alexander Blaken-Kazansky, Emperor of Greater Prussia

The Hila Garde class is magnificent. I wish to purchase it immediately, and designate it the Day Dream, after a ship that's mentioned in a book and musical my wife loves.
Last edited by Allanea on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Nachmere & Kriegers

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:41 am

Nachmere wrote:From: Royal Nachmerian Navy / Logistics Department / Acquisitions Group

Dear Sir,

The Royal Nachmerian Navy is interested in purchasing the following:

1)Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier DPR
2)De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser DPR
3)Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser DPR
4)Dauntless Class Guided Missile Destroyer DPR
5)Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine DPR
6)Malaysia Class Strategic Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarine DPR

The total sum is 20.2 trillion $.

In hopes of a quick response and with great respect,
Admiral Yarden Gil,
CO / Acquisitions Group / Logistics Department

ooc:huge order is lol huge. this is probably one ic post for a 20 years long program to re-equip the navy though, so not unheard of in lol nsverse.

[OOC: Your order is not huge by NSwank standard lol no worries. I am not one to really care anyway bro, I just have fun nowadays :p

To the Honourable Admiral Yarden Gil of the of the Royal Nachmerian Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! It truly is an honour for me to receive a letter from the great nation of Nachmere itself. Admiral Gil, I have long admired your nation, and it would not be an overstatement to say that the majority of my colleagues have long held only the highest of regards of your Government.

I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted domestic production rights of the products and systems available in our storefront. As per the approval of the Board of VMK to your order, the Royal Nachmerian Government shall hereby be vested with the commercial and legal authority to design, assemble and entirely manufacture the Commonwealth Class, De Ruyter Class, Waarden Class, Dauntless Class, Indonesia Class and the Malaysia Class of vessels, for domestic operation within its border. Relevant papers and document containing further details, pertaining to the arrangement as well as technical information associated with this agreement will arrive tomorrow, signed and authorised on behalf of both of our governments.

Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to the Nachmerian Kingdom to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract. Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone.

Yours sincerely,
Frankestein von Patel und Bagel
Foreign Relations Officer

[ OOC: Hey bro! I'll telegram you the recoloured version of your tanks :p ]

Kriegers wrote:Nation: The Krieger Empire
Order: 40 Panzer Packages (This is not an expansion, but a replacement)
[Optional]Additional comments: I'd like you to paint some of the core vehicles grey and put Iron Crosses on them with the word "Krieg" for me to use. It'd be much appreciated.

To the Honourable [NPC name here], [his/her position here] of the Imperial Krieger Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to the Krieger Empire in the Rejected Realms region.

The above mentioned transaction may be made through the Bank of Yohannes, or other alternative banking institutions of your preference. Prior to contract completion, VMK engineers and technical staff will be dispatched to your nation to provide various information and specific training related with designs included in the above mentioned contract.

Yours faithfully,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Allanea & New Roman Empire

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Allanea wrote:
Official Message from the Free Kingdom Ministry of War

We have been greatly impressed by the performance of many of the vehicles and conveyances promoted and sold through VMK AG, both those previously purchased by the Free Kingdom and those currently on display.

For this reason we’ve received an authorisation from the legislature to make several large purchases from your organization.

Here are the purchases we would like to make:

x100 Indonesia-class nuclear attack submarines for the total price of 250 billion Universal Standard Dollars.
x100 Malaysia-class SSBNs for a total price of 250 billion Universal Standard Dollars.

We will happily pay the total of 500 billion for these excellent products.

To representative of the Government of the Free Kingdom of Allanea

Kia Ora dear ally! He ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to the Free Kingdom in the region of Greater Prussia.

Yours faithfully,

New Roman Empire wrote:
Order: 2x Panzer Packages, 2x Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier, 4x •De Ruyter Class Battlecruiser, 2x •Oceania Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser 10x •Dauntless Class Guided Missile Destroyer, 20x •Common Multi-Purpose Frigate, 15x •Intrepid Class Air Defence Frigate and 2x •Indonesia Class Nuclear Attack Submarine
[Optional]Additional comments: The new Roman Empire Government is buying these for Xirvo Corporation as its is the official PMC force of the Empire. Plse send them to the Xirvo Corporation port. Port Dechland

To representative of the Imperial Roman Government

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to Imperial Rome in the Association of Imperialism region.

Yours faithfully,

Eskvor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

-

Postby Eskvor » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:37 am

Name of agency/business/entity: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Eskvor
Nation of origin: Eskvor
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?
Computers, smartphones
Any further comments or inquiries?
Eskvor has a booming technology company with major companies being Drenk and Mano Corp.

Celibrae
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 am

Name of agency/business/entity: Automilezhunt, Atlas Military Solutions, Woodchips-4-U
Nation of origin: Celibrae
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?

We wish to set up branches for the listed companies, and export wood chips and automobiles to the nation of Yohannes. Automobiles are heavily produced by Celibrae, and can be exported by the boatload.

Automilezhunt produces luxury and high end vehicles for both Mt and PMT standards, while Atlas has its own international storefront and provides private security.

Woodchips-4-U is a relatively new company, and has exploded in Celibrae, and now everyone wants some woodchips!

Last edited by Celibrae on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: The State of Kazakhstan & New Roman Empire

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:17 pm

The State of Kazakhstan wrote:Name of Nation: The State of Kazakhstan
Number of Factories: 5
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us):

To the Honourable representative and those concerned, the Government of Kazakhstan

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! On November the fourteenth, the Year of our Lord, at the Board of Directors daily online meeting, the Board declared the 'Democratic Kazakhstan Foreign Investment Scheme' voting session, resulting in a 6-4 voting with 6 in favour of its passage, and 4 not in favour. As discussed in our private meeting two weeks ago, the Project Director of our joint programme shall not, without the written consent of both VMK AG and your Government, be vested with the authority to act a representative of the Joint Management Board.

Secondly, any party that is dissatisfied with any decision taken by the Project Director - who will be Kazakhstani by nationality - in the performance of his or her duty, may refer the matter for a review by the Joint Management Board and the Board, following its review, shall confirm, revoke or alter the construction of any project in your designated industrial area. Until the review procedure relating to the aforementioned project planning is finalised, both parties shall act in accordance with the decision of the Joint Project Director, who will be Kazakhstani by nationality.

Thirdly, both VMK AG and the Government of Kazakhstan shall cooperate and work together in good faith. The preparation and submission of each project tender must be evaluated with the cooperation of goodwill and New Kazakhstani-Yohannesian joint interest at heart. Both parties shall furthermore give the required commercial, technical and related information required for the successful implementation of the aforementioned joint projects.

Yours faithfully,

New Roman Empire wrote:Nation: New Roman Empire
Order: 4x Commonwealth Class, 6x panzar packages.
[Optional]Additional comments: [you don't have to fill this one, or you can put anything else you want to say here]

To the Honourable representative and those concerned, the Imperial Government of New Rome

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to the New Roman Empire in the Association of Imperialism region.

Yours faithfully,
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Banitia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Banitia » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Name of agency/business/entity: Minister of Foreign affairs
Nation of origin: Greater Banitia
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? :Metals, Machinery Parts Different Fabrics Fruits and Vegetables are the only things YOU WILL EXPORT TO US.

Uranium, Crude Petroleum, Oil and Natural Gas as well as refined, Cars, any appliance and certain pieces of furniture as well as clothing are the only things that WE WILL EXPORT TO YOU.

All goods will be checked going into the country. One mishap and the contract is terminated. By looking at the rest of the thread, I see you specialize in selling firearms. NO FIREARMS OF ANY KIND ARE TO ENTER THIS COUNTRY.

Thank you,

Lord Minister Of Foreign Affairs

Safety, Diversity, Prosperity

Greater Weselton
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Name of agency/business/entity: Reich Manufacturing
Nation of origin: Greater Weselton
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Generic items.
Any further comments or inquiries? No
I am not a Nazi in real life.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
Proud Member of theConfederation of Sovereign Nations

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Zowe & Allanea

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Zowe wrote:To VMK AG

On behalf of the Federal Government, the ministry has authorized me to purchase 20 T2009A3 MBTs for immediate testing and war gaming against our current MBT's.

Sammy Whitehead
Chancellor of the Federation

To the Honourable Sammy Whitehead, Chancellor of Zowe

Kia Ora, he ra pai kia ko tou, greetings to you and your extended national Whānau! I have noted your interest to procure the above quoted products engineered by VMK AG. I will see to it that the design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery of the systems included in this contract will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your associated procurement department in one of our shipyards located nearest to the nation of Zowe in the Capitalist Paradise region.

Yours sincerely,

Allanea wrote:A message from Alexander Blaken-Kazansky, Emperor of Greater Prussia

The Hila Garde class is magnificent. I wish to purchase it immediately, and designate it the Day Dream, after a ship that's mentioned in a book and musical my wife loves.

To the Honourable representative and those concerned, the Government of Allanea

Kia Ora! Oh, dear ally of great Allanea, what a pleasure for I myself to have received your letter this afternoon!

Sir, I have noted your interest to procure none other but an airship of the truly magnificent Hilda Garde Class herself! I will see to it that her design, assembly, full equipment and subsequent delivery will be made within both of our pre-agreed terms and conditions, ready to be received by your Government in one of our shipyards located nearest to the Free Kingdom in the region of Greater Prussia.

Yours faithfully,

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:47 am

Encrypted Message from the CAPINTERN

Dear friends.

We are happy to see that Yohannes is now in CAPINTERN. For this reason we wish to prioritize your nation’s military-industrial complex for several procurement orders. To start with, we would like to spent CAPINTERN’s budget surplus for the year in your nation (the actual weapons will, however, be transferred to one of the CAPINTERN member states):

For this purpose we wish to purchase:

150 Indonesia-class submarines
150 Malaysia-class submarines

We will purchase these weapons for a grand total of 750 billion dolars.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:53 am

Encrypted Message from King Alexander Kazansky, delivered by hand

Due to my large sources of personal income, I am interested in making an investment of my own. Specifically I would like to purchase production rights for the Indonesia-class nuclear attacks submarine, so I can begin filling the Navy’s orders for submarines myself. I am prepared to make the payment either immediately or over a course of time.

In addition I would like to contract VMK-AG for the construction of several submarine fleet yards in the Kurzweil Province of Allanea, where this will create work for the local population. I would be interested in negotiating the construction price for these.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Stevid
Chargé d'Affaires

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Stevid » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:36 am

Imperial Ministry of Defence

To: VMK AG

To whom it may concern, Sir's/Ma'am's,

The Holy Empire of Stevid has recently decided to modernise it's ground fleet of military vehicles that are capable of interstate warfare. It does not pain this Ministry to admit that active ground warfare systems are not the strongest point of our defence industry when compared against our naval and aerial achievements in war machine development. Due to current political turbulence within Greater Dienstad, this government is unwilling to look forward to a future where the Holy Empire has to rely on Lyran Arms for its ground equipment needs. Because of the Holy Empire's healthy relationship with Yohannes and that the Ministry (and the Armed Services of the Empire) have been exceptionally pleased with equipment we have previously purchased from you, we wish to place the following order:

A further point of note, should our order be accepted. Your Wilhelm II BMS, while capable, it not compatible with the Stevidian BATTLEnet BMS. This is through choice and not coincidence, and while we are assure that the Wilhelm II system is excellent at what it does, it is Stevidian military procurement policy that we do not purchase third party BMS systems. This is because we believe that because it is on the international market and used by hundreds of other nations it thus has the greater potential to be compromised. This is not a position unique to VMK AG, Stevid holds this position with Lyran Arms and LAIX Arms as well. So with this in mind, we kindly ask that the standard bespoke BMS be replaced with e simple OS (or blank-slate) so that BATTLEnet can be installed in place of Wilhelm II.

Thank you for your attention.

Code: Select all
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Eskvor & Celibrae

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Eskvor wrote:
Name of agency/business/entity: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Eskvor
Nation of origin: Eskvor
Computers, smartphones
Eskvor has a booming technology company with major companies being Drenk and Mano Corp.

Official Correspondence
Translated from [Yohannesian] to [English]

Kingdom of Yohannes
Official Document
HM Foreign Trade Office
Halsten Regency Trade Complex | 14 Turnbull Place
Lindblum National Square | Lindblum | Yohannes 7010
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: The Hon representative of, and those concerned in, the Government of Eskvor
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office
Re: Preferential trade of the above quoted specified goods

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kia Ora! This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing HM Councillors voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain a Goods & Service Preferential Trade Agreement, and your application certainly complement our current domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Eskvorian firms engaged in business or trading the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 17 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [His Majesty's Foreign Trade Office; Yohannes][Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade; Eskvor]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards economic and closer bilateral cooperation between our two nations.

May Eskvor and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo MP
Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office

Celibrae wrote:
Name of agency/business/entity: Automilezhunt, Atlas Military Solutions, Woodchips-4-U
Nation of origin: Celibrae

We wish to set up branches for the listed companies, and export wood chips and automobiles to the nation of Yohannes. Automobiles are heavily produced by Celibrae, and can be exported by the boatload.

Automilezhunt produces luxury and high end vehicles for both Mt and PMT standards, while Atlas has its own international storefront and provides private security.

Woodchips-4-U is a relatively new company, and has exploded in Celibrae, and now everyone wants some woodchips!

Official Correspondence
Translated from [Yohannesian] to [English]

Kingdom of Yohannes
Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Halsten Regency Trade Complex | 14 Turnbull Place
Lindblum National Square | Lindblum | Yohannes 7010
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: The Hon representative of, and those concerned in, the Government of Celibrae
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office
Re: Preferential trade of the above quoted specified goods

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kia Ora! This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing HM Councillors voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain a Goods & Service Preferential Trade Agreement, and it is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Celibraean firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 17 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [His Majesty's Foreign Trade Office; Yohannes][Automilezhunt, Atlas Military Solutions, Woodchips-4-U; Celibrae]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards economic and closer bilateral cooperation between our two nations.

May Celibrae and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo MP
Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: VMK AG [Tanks, Ships, NS MT]

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:49 pm

[ OOC: All orders and posts are hereby approved by me. I am going to revamp this entire storefront and make the designs sold here more interesting, so that the quality of VMK stuff will be equal to the Bank of Yohannes. There will be no replies to posts made after this post as I will ignore anything until I am done with completely revamping this whole storefront

Thank you for your understanding :) ]

New Hayabusa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayabusa » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:58 pm

OOC: Alright scrubs, before any of you complain, Yohannes gave me permission to post here :3

Name of agency/business/entity: The Government of the Great Kingdom of Hayabusa and Artalia
Nation of origin: The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa and Artalia
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?:
1. Advanced Technology
● Smartphones
● The Newest PCs
● Drones (both commercial/civilian and military)

2. Foods
● Hayabusan Plums
● Various Meats

3. Valuable Ores
● Diamond
● Gold
● Silver
● Crystal

4. Weaponry
● L85A2 Standard Assault Rifle
● AGM-114 Hellfire
Any further comments or inquiries?: N/A
Last edited by New Hayabusa on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Kingdom
Dayashina
◤19 | Centre-Right◥

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Nation: The Stratocracy of Versail
Order: 10 Panzer Packages.
4 Commonwealth Carriers.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade