NATION

PASSWORD

Consolidated Aircraft (Open PT, MT, PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bagawan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bagawan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:46 am

Raxar wrote:
Orlkjestad wrote:OOC: :palm: Well, does the CP-111 have all the exits on the boarding deck?

Yes.

Is that safe? If yes, how long does an emergency evac take?
Businesses:
Sarito Aviation
Order the SA-200 Today for 15% off!

Raxar
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 am

Bagawan wrote:[OOC=
I didn't say I was referring to the exits on the MP-11

What I am questioning is how can 2 standard seats from the lower deck layout be replaced with wider, Business class seats as your plan suggests.

Maybe if your aircraft has un-realistic stats, you should say something like "Our company has been working on these aircraft for 100's of years....and now we have made anything in air travel possible?
Im not sure, even with these fuel tank's it would be able to hold enough fuel to get it's the described 5000Mi.

I am not trying to pick on you, I just think there's a few things that need answering.]

The business class seats are slightly wider than the coach class seats and they have bigger arm rests. If you compare the seats side by side it is very clear that seat of the seat is the same size. the reason for the differences in the drawing is that the business class seats have larger arm rests. This is the same reason why a recliner has about the same seat area as a school desk, but the recliner's arm rests make it look bigger.
Last edited by Raxar on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You Need a Raxaran Embassy. See my factbook here DEFCOM Level: 1 2 3 4 5
Political Compass: Dynamic Conservatism
Founder of Zone 37,
Member of the Flag Makers Guild,
Minister of Foreign Affairs to The League of Powers
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Have we ever gone so far as to ask a probibility of the random event of not occurring of not on time for bears to drive taxi's?

Bagawan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bagawan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:06 am

Raxar wrote:
Bagawan wrote:[OOC=
I didn't say I was referring to the exits on the MP-11

What I am questioning is how can 2 standard seats from the lower deck layout be replaced with wider, Business class seats as your plan suggests.

Maybe if your aircraft has un-realistic stats, you should say something like "Our company has been working on these aircraft for 100's of years....and now we have made anything in air travel possible?
Im not sure, even with these fuel tank's it would be able to hold enough fuel to get it's the described 5000Mi.

I am not trying to pick on you, I just think there's a few things that need answering.]

The business class seats are slightly wider than the coach class seats and they have bigger arm rests. If you compare the seats side by side it is very clear that seat of the seat is the same size. the reason for the differences in the drawing is that the business class seats have larger arm rests. This is the same reason why a recliner has about the samy deat area as a school desk, but the recliner's arm rests make it look bigger.

That would mean the seat would be less wider though.
Businesses:
Sarito Aviation
Order the SA-200 Today for 15% off!

Ea90
Senator

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ea90 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 pm

-Deleted-
Last edited by Ea90 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raxar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Bagawan wrote:
Raxar wrote:Yes.

Depending on the experience and knowlege of the crew, 2-6 minutes
Founder of Zone 37,
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Have we ever gone so far as to ask a probibility of the random event of not occurring of not on time for bears to drive taxi's?

Raxar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Raxar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Bagawan wrote:
Raxar wrote:The business class seats are slightly wider than the coach class seats and they have bigger arm rests. If you compare the seats side by side it is very clear that seat of the seat is the same size. the reason for the differences in the drawing is that the business class seats have larger arm rests. This is the same reason why a recliner has about the samy deat area as a school desk, but the recliner's arm rests make it look bigger.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.
Founder of Zone 37,
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Homisidea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Homisidea » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Raxar wrote:
Homisidea wrote:I require a some parts for my H-4 hull can you assist me?

Possibly, how large are they?

666 meters (the length is just a coincidence)

Otakou
Attaché

Founded: Apr 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Otakou » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Raxar wrote:
Bagawan wrote:

Depending on the experience and knowlege of the crew, 2-6 minutes

OOC: Most countries require an evacuation to be possible in 60-90 seconds with half the exits disabled.

Raxar wrote:
Bagawan wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.

Look at this here: https://sites.google.com/site/thenumber ... layout.png

On the right hand deck, the seats are in 3-2-3 configuration, with the middle pair of seats larger than the ones in the aisles.

On the left hand deck, in 2nd class, the seats are in 2-4-2 configuration, with the seats all the same size. Basically, how do you fit 8 seats into the same area, with 2 of them being bigger. Especially considering as to WHY you'd want the 2 bigger seats in coach. As a continuation of this, the usual class configurations are a bit off in your diagram ('2nd class' much bigger than in a normal plane. I'm considering A380s), and a more common name for classes would be 'First class' 'Business class' 'Premium Economy' and 'Economy', in that order. (Highest first)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade