NATION

PASSWORD

The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:Dammit.... A Guide to Interrogation?

Sold A Guide to Interrogation

A collaboration of the finest interrogators, psychiatrists, psychologists, and sexy women who pretend to want to be with you forever and ever but turn out to be with the one that you hate the most, a revelation which drives some to the brink of suicide and questioning whether or not all love is fake and something something something and spam, which tastes like meat, but is also questionable in its real contents much like a can of soup or beef from a particular restaurant. Questionable, yes, but really, zombie apocalypses can be a good starting point for more dangerous and all too real armageddons like a pandemic of the Black Plague or Charlie Sheen, who I have never met, but must mention as it is a "current event" despite the fact that I do not care about Charlie Sheen nor have little to do with him. And more spam. Which, again, is questionable in its real contents much like a can of soup or beef from a particular restaurant. However, instead of talking about something which is questionable in its real contents much like a can of soup or beef from a particular restaurant, let us discuss things which are answerable, like a certain action. You are probably thinking of a specific action right now. That is the action. I'm thinking you're thinking sex, but actually, I'm not talking about any action. I am just unnecessarily extending this "description" UNNECESSARILY and Spam.

Dystopianus wrote:The Greater Holy Dystopian Empire officially awards the SPAAC with the official badge of lol. Congratulations on this valuable price.

We would like to order a wooden cabinet full of pie.

PS: On a more serious note, shouldn't this be moved to F7 instead?

Sold Cabinet Full of Pie

You are a new customer, so just remember the wooden rule. No W's, not our choice. It's just the reality

On a less serious note: Ah yes, I love being recognized. Unlike those "lame-stream" storefronts, this is deserved. We'd rather not be moved down south. It's so much harder to attract attention with all those churches and "[blank] above post" and senseless violence. It's a bad neighborhood is all I'm sayin'. Besides, Spartan Philidelphia itself is quite insane. In fact, throughout its history, Spartan Philidelphia has been slightly quirky (as if it were being described by a high-school student.) But after the quantum economic bubble popped, lots of stuff happened. Now the only people who could locate our humble island nation on a map are those who ask. (Nobody asks.) Thank you for your concern anyway.

Unironically, by typing more, we are becoming more like the "lamestream" storefronts. Them and their silliness...
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Breathing Utterly Musky Panda? That's too bad.
Spartan Philidelphia

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Valtieres
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valtieres » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Valtieres would like to place an order on radioactive Chicken Tenders.
The Technocratic Hegemony of Valtieres
"In Machina Veritas"
National Societal Data: N/A
National Colonial Possessions: Port Icarus Colonial District
National Enterprise Data: Alta Bio/Chem Systems/Slovitrean Heavy Industries
National Economic Data: Market Report
Regional Data: Arctic Provinces Network

Surveillance Systems Alert Level
[Omega]

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 pm

I wish to buy one nuclear radioactive atomic ultra mega super duper pencil.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

AjaraCorp
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AjaraCorp » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 pm

A Stockade of armor, weapons, and vehicles for an army of 1,000,000 people
5 missiles full of Ebola
other various WMDs
Naval equiment and ships
plenty of parachutes, gas masks, and Tyvek suits
and one ice cream cone, strawberry please!

Money will be wired immediatley

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Valtieres wrote:Valtieres would like to place an order on radioactive Chicken Tenders.

Sold Radioactive Chicken Tenders with Radioactivity

So I heard you liked radioactivity, so I put some radioactivity inside of your radioactive chicken tenders so you could be a radioactive chicken while you tender radioactive tenders in your radioactivity radioactiveness. Like, totally radical, like, exactly like a jihadist, but extremist. Science is like a woman. It may both be interesting and frightening at the same time.

And don't worry! We got some free radioactivity from some guy who gave it to us for free from Napaj.

Christantle wrote:I wish to buy one nuclear radioactive atomic ultra mega super duper pencil.

Sold One Nuclear-Radioactive-Atomic-Ultra-Mega-Super-Duper Pencil

It's like a super-duper pencil, but mega. It's like a mega-super-duper pencil, but ultra. It's like a ultra-mega-super-duper pencil, but atomic...? It's like a atomic-ultra-mega-super-duper pencil, but... radioactive... again? It's like a pencil, but one that's going to leave a mark on my super-duper sophisticated vocabulary. It's nuclear-radioactive-atomic-ultra-mega-super-dupertastic!

dupe (djuːp)
— n
1. a person who is easily deceived
2. a person who unwittingly serves as the tool of another person or power.

Note that duper is an alternative form of this noun.
Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/duper

Also has something to do with pictures and negatives and video tapes!

AjaraCorp wrote:A Stockade of armor, weapons, and vehicles for an army of 1,000,000 people
5 missiles full of Ebola
other various WMDs
Naval equiment and ships

Sounds unusually violent.

Sold Plenty of Parachutes, Gas Masks, and Tyvek Suits

Only things that didn't seem so violent, yet could fit and ship at a low-flat rate. Never have I heard of such Tyvek Suits, but my Google-senses are sensing that they are stylish! A costume party? Well, I hope you have gay old time, but nothing queer. And no smoking fags! (That is, gladly, none of my business. My business is saving you 15% or more on car-insurance by switching to LemonCo. Lemonwide is on your side! That's Lemonstate's stand; are you in good hands? For the best car-insurance rates online, go to the Lemoneral and save some time! That didn't rhyme! And does this post have an advertisement for our competitor? They don't even sell car insurance!)
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

AjaraCorp
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby AjaraCorp » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks... I think?

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 pm

AjaraCorp wrote:Thanks... I think?

It may not seem like it at times, but I think too. You're welcome! Have it your way at Lemon King. McLemons, I'm "lemon" it! Lemondy's, you know when it's lemony! Better lemoningredients, better lemons, Papa Lemon...john. Must go find hacker and stop bad slogan plagiarism!
Spartan Philidelphia

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:
Christantle wrote:I wish to buy one nuclear radioactive atomic ultra mega super duper pencil.

Sold One Nuclear-Radioactive-Atomic-Ultra-Mega-Super-Duper Pencil

It's like a super-duper pencil, but mega. It's like a mega-super-duper pencil, but ultra. It's like a ultra-mega-super-duper pencil, but atomic...? It's like a atomic-ultra-mega-super-duper pencil, but... radioactive... again? It's like a pencil, but one that's going to leave a mark on my super-duper sophisticated vocabulary. It's nuclear-radioactive-atomic-ultra-mega-super-dupertastic!

dupe (djuːp)
— n
1. a person who is easily deceived
2. a person who unwittingly serves as the tool of another person or power.

Note that duper is an alternative form of this noun.
Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/duper

Also has something to do with pictures and negatives and video tapes!

Money wired.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Also, can we buy a Atomic-mega-super-ultra-amazingtastic-bacon like-Iodine-Kryptonite- cheese like-porky- supercalifragilisticexpialadocious pig?

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

AjaraCorp
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby AjaraCorp » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 pm

AjaraCorp wrote:Thanks... I think?

It may not seem like it at times, but I think too. You're welcome! Have it your way at Lemon King. McLemons, I'm "lemon" it! Lemondy's, you know when it's lemony! Better lemoningredients, better lemons, Papa Lemon...john. Must go find hacker and stop bad slogan plagiarism!

This is weird *slowly backs away*

WAIT!!! WHAT ABOUT MY ICE CREAM????

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 am

Christantle wrote:Also, can we buy a Atomic-mega-super-ultra-amazingtastic-bacon like-Iodine-Kryptonite- cheese like-porky- supercalifragilisticexpialadocious pig?

Sold an Atomic-Mega-Super-Ultra-Amazingtastic-Bacon-like-Iodine-Kryptonite-Cheese-like-Porky-Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious Pig

Well, I'm not going to break it down again. All these words really have made a hole in my spoken language. However, we must point out that "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious" should in fact be spelled "supercalifragilisticeexipialidocious". A common mistake, I assure you. Many people seem to mistake the I's for the A's and vice-versa. Just look at Spartan Philidelphia! Many have the absurd audacity to spell Philidelphia with an A, instead of the proper I. Such silliness shan't so be tolerated!

AjaraCorp wrote:This is weird *slowly backs away*

Sir! We are sorry for this crippling inconvenience, but you specifically ordered Strawberry Ice Cream. Here is the post directly from the archives, brought to you by Lemoncrest... well, there's no obvious motto for this one... Must go ask them later.

AjaraCorp wrote:A Stockade of armor, weapons, and vehicles for an army of 1,000,000 people
5 missiles full of Ebola
other various WMDs
Naval equiment and ships

Spartan Philidelphia

Valtieres
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valtieres » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Money Wired.
The Technocratic Hegemony of Valtieres
"In Machina Veritas"
National Societal Data: N/A
National Colonial Possessions: Port Icarus Colonial District
National Enterprise Data: Alta Bio/Chem Systems/Slovitrean Heavy Industries
National Economic Data: Market Report
Regional Data: Arctic Provinces Network

Surveillance Systems Alert Level
[Omega]

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Christantle wrote:Also, can we buy a Atomic-mega-super-ultra-amazingtastic-bacon like-Iodine-Kryptonite- cheese like-porky- supercalifragilisticexpialadocious pig?

Sold an Atomic-Mega-Super-Ultra-Amazingtastic-Bacon-like-Iodine-Kryptonite-Cheese-like-Porky-Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious Pig

Well, I'm not going to break it down again. All these words really have made a hole in my spoken language. However, we must point out that "supercalifragilisticexpialadocious" should in fact be spelled "supercalifragilisticeexipialidocious". A common mistake, I assure you. Many people seem to mistake the I's for the A's and vice-versa. Just look at Spartan Philidelphia! Many have the absurd audacity to spell Philidelphia with an A, instead of the proper I. Such silliness shan't so be tolerated!

AjaraCorp wrote:This is weird *slowly backs away*

Sir! We are sorry for this crippling inconvenience, but you specifically ordered Strawberry Ice Cream. Here is the post directly from the archives, brought to you by Lemoncrest... well, there's no obvious motto for this one... Must go ask them later.

5 missiles full of Ebola
other various WMDs
Naval equiment and ships

Thank you, money wired.

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Official Communique.
We would like a 300 foot tall statue of our first emperor, Zheng Houn atop a five hundred foot pedestal.
the pedestal must be three tiered
on the second tier, there must be a Cuckoo clock motion in which each hour 3 mechanical tin Samurais and geishas comeout and sing different programmable songs
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Ahtreil
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ahtreil » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 pm

We want 1 kilo of pure radioactiviness.

And also a cat.
My real life views are not represented by my nation, or by acts performed by my nation
Volnotova wrote:
Hippostania wrote:Wealth means that you are successful.

"Get's 100 million inheritance"

Doingitright amright?

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Official Communique.
We would like a 300 foot tall statue of our first emperor, Zheng Houn atop a five hundred foot pedestal.
the pedestal must be three tiered
on the second tier, there must be a Cuckoo clock motion in which each hour 3 mechanical tin Samurais and geishas comeout and sing different programmable songs

Sold a 300 ft. Tall Statue of Zheng Houn on Top of Three-Tiered (Second Tier Having a Cuckoo Clock Motion, Having 3 Mechanical Tin Samurais and Geishas Come Out and Sing Different Programmable Songs) 500 ft. Pedestal

Well, I don't really have much to say, honestly. It's a 300 ft. statue of your first emperor on top of a 500 ft. pedestal having three tiers in it, the second of which has a cuckoo clock motion in which every three hours, three mechanical tin samurais and geishas come out and sing different programmable songs. Nothing really left to the imagination... except, of course, the colors. Other than that, you'll be quite pleased.

Ahtreil wrote:We want 1 kilo of pure radioactiviness.

And also a cat.

Sold 1 Kilo(gram) of Pure Radioactiviness

It's not really "radioactiveness". It's "radioactiviness". Very different, yet quite the same in all respects. Actually, very different. You see, radioactiviness is derived from the popular phrase, "Getting radio active!", which doesn't have anything to do with anything. It isn't a popular phrase. We just sold you a lot of bananas, which I'm afraid, are slightly radioactive... apparently.

Sold a Cat

I tawt I taw a puddy tat! I tid! I tid taw a puddy tat! This cat, sadly, is also slightly radioactive... apparently. Yes, Virginia! There is a Flying Spaghetti Monster! AND HE'S AWESOME.

Note: This is not a radioactive storefront. We just gave the radio too much caffeine. It's pretty relaxed most of the time.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spartan Philidelphia

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

I need an atomic condom that needs to be the size of the British Empire.

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Christantle wrote:I need an atomic condom that needs to be the size of the British Empire.

We're all out. St. Valentine's Day and all that. Much too bad, ain't it? Perhaps later...
Spartan Philidelphia

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Christantle wrote:I need an atomic condom that needs to be the size of the British Empire.

We're all out. St. Valentine's Day and all that. Much too bad, ain't it? Perhaps later...

Darn, I really needed one that might've fit. Umm....a really big condom? A replica of The Last Supper with Leonardo Da Vinci dancing crazily on the table with Jesus looking open eyed?
Last edited by Christantle on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Christantle wrote:Darn, I really needed one that might've fit. Umm....a really big condom? A replica of The Last Supper with Leonardo Da Vinci dancing crazily on the table with Jesus looking open eyed?

Sold a Replica of The Last Supper with Leonardo Da Vinci Dancing Crazily on the Table with Jesus Looking Open-Eyed

The apostles seem a bit surprised as well. Traditionally, the moment that the artist painted was of the moment that Jesus told his disciples that he would be betrayed. Now we know what he had become betrayed by. His own sexual deviance! Time for a new religion! Lemonology? I hate those Lemmies. Why are we promoting them? Can't they afford a decent place to expose themselves and leave us alone? We have enough cash, don't we?
Spartan Philidelphia

Christantle
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Christantle wrote:Darn, I really needed one that might've fit. Umm....a really big condom? A replica of The Last Supper with Leonardo Da Vinci dancing crazily on the table with Jesus looking open eyed?

Sold a Replica of The Last Supper with Leonardo Da Vinci Dancing Crazily on the Table with Jesus Looking Open-Eyed

The apostles seem a bit surprised as well. Traditionally, the moment that the artist painted was of the moment that Jesus told his disciples that he would be betrayed. Now we know what he had become betrayed by. His own sexual deviance! Time for a new religion! Lemonology? I hate those Lemmies. Why are we promoting them? Can't they afford a decent place to expose themselves and leave us alone? We have enough cash, don't we?

:rofl:
Money wire. BTW, the new religion would have to be sexualanity
Explains why this store is awesome. Want to become a corporate partner of Creamy Inc.?

Guide to War

Pope of NSG

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 am

Eleven Tigers that are hand-painted red, black and blue.
Last edited by East Klent on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 am

Christantle wrote::rofl:
Money wire. BTW, the new religion would have to be sexualanity
Explains why this store is awesome. Want to become a corporate partner of Creamy Inc.?

Ice cream? That's always nice. What would this partnership entail?

East Klent wrote:Eleven Tigers that are hand-painted red, black and blue.

Sold Eleven Tigers that are Hand-painted Red, Black, and Blue

Sorry for such a delay. Someone was stealing all the tiger blood and replacing it with their own. As you know, tiger blood is a major component in the drug Charlie Sheen which causes or cures biwinning disorder. An extreme way to take this illegal substance is to have someone else take it and then transplant it into their own head. However, most abusers find that they can't handle this Charlie Sheen brain. So many lives lost...
Spartan Philidelphia

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Talking punny?
Shining sunny?
Joking funny?
Eating honey?
Killing bunny?
Wiring money!
Spartan Philidelphia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade