NATION

PASSWORD

Fresko Supermarkets OPEN (WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Swordean Capital Territory
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Swordean Capital Territory » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:42 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Swordean Capital Territory
Representative/Title: Mickey Jarnsen, CEO of Jarnsen Mining
Population (RP or NS): 310,000(Part of The Sword Bloke)
Number of Stores: (Please put a number in each box, if none leave it blank)
[ 3] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [X ] Yes [ ] No
Location: (Top three cities and then nationwide)CBD, Angelou, Makra
Special Wishes: An extra aisle full of Swordean branded items.

Swordean Historical Society
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Swordean Historical Society » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:48 pm

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Nation Name: Swordean Historical Society
Representative/Title: Craig Marris, Swordean Historical Society President
Population (RP or NS): 700,000(Puppet of The Sword Bloke
Number of Stores: (Please put a number in each box, if none leave it blank)
[3 ] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [X ] Yes [ ] No
Location: (Top three cities and then nationwide)Kaltzidis Memorial Town, Harleyville, Busko War City
Special Wishes: All stores to have old fashion feel about them.

Fresko Supermarkets
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fresko Supermarkets » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Burleson

Dear Minister Montgomery,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 25 stores in Burleson. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević
Chairman, Fresko Supermarkets

KwaDai

Dear Ms. al Darzai,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 12 stores in KwaDai. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Amareval

Dear Mr. Denish,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 3 stores in Amareval. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Sword Bloke

Dear Shop Owner,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 78 stores in Sword Bloke. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Swordean Capital Territory

Dear Mr Jarnsen,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 3 stores in Swordean Capital Territory. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Swordean Historical Society

Dear Mr. Marris,
First, let me thank you for considering Fresko Supermarkets for your nation's grocery needs. We greatly appreciate that you have chosen to apply with us and congratulations for your good business sense. Upon consultation with Aleksej Petrovski, our Director of Stores, who is responsible, among other things, for overseeing store construction, I am pleased to ACCEPT your application for the opening of 3 stores in Swordean Historical Society. This arrangement will be mutually beneficial as your people will benefit from better food, cheaper prices, and a higher standard of living. We will start construction of these locations forthwith, and they will be completed within six months. It is our pleasure to expand into your wonderful nation.

Regards,
Ivan Radosavljević

Saltbridge
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saltbridge » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:45 pm

SaltAIR International Center
Festerfield House, Fairfield, VT9088-A,
The Principality of Saltbridge

www.saltair.com.sb

Recipent: Ivan Radosavljević, Chairman, Fresko Supermarkets
Origin: Mr.Eric von Thoma, Senior Vice President
Subject: SaltAIR's frequent flyer program

Sir/ Madam,
Allow me introduce myself, my name is Eric von Thoma, Senior Vice President, Loyalty Program, SaltAIR. We are Saltbridge's biggest airlines. We desire to extend your splendid company to be our SALT EXPLORER (SaltAIR's frequent flyer program) partner. We planning to award one Saltpoint for every $10.00 worth purchase by your customer, so that will be some advantages for our business.

We trust you can observant our proposal, and have a pleasant day.

Thank

Eric von Thoma
Senior Vice President, Loyalty Program

C A L L S I G N : S A L T Y
I C A O : S I R

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 pm

SUPPLIER APPLICATION
Nation Name: The Sword Bloke
Company Name: DrinkAde Soft Drinka
Representative: Mike Zantuck
Product Offered: Many different types of soft drink, check our storefront for info.
Price per Unit: $50 per case of drinks
Expected Demand: Large amount
Small Logo: Check Storefront
Storefront Link (if applicable): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=327538

We are also planning to produce an exclusive drink only available in Fresko supermarkets, more info to be revealed.
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

Kafrad
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kafrad » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 am

SUPPLIER APPLICATION
Nation Name: Kafrad
Company Name: Ioagn Co
Representative: Basil Ioagn
Product Offered: Canned corn, bread.
Price per Unit: 1,25$/3,30$
Expected Demand: n/a
Small Logo:Image
Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9lpvnh8.png[/img] (with bad can) [img]http://i.imgur.com/mhRvTPE.png[/img](without)

SUPPLIER APPLICATION
Company Name: Drugrad Wine Storage
Representative: Cenek Bravin
Product Offered: Wine
Price per Unit: 10.45 $ (per bottle)
Expected Demand: n/a
Small Logo:n/a[/code]

SUPERMARKET APPLICATION
Representative: Iov Marke
Population (RP or NS): (RP) ~250 000
Number of Stores: (1x stores per city)
[*] 1000 sq m [ ] 2500 sq m [ ] 3500 sq m [ ] 5000 sq m [ ] 6000 sq m [ ] 7500 sq m
Do you want Fresko Delivers? [*] Yes [ ] No
Location: (Kafrad (+ East Kafrad, Kafrad Port, Downtown), Derptgrad, Jarne.)
Special Wishes: n/a

Best wishes from Kafrad!
Factbook | Kafrad Airport | World News Network | Kafrad Farms | Kafrad Diplomacy Page

RP population ~250 000
RP Armed Forces: ~30 000
Tech Level: Modern Times (2014-2017) (For WWI Rps - 1914-18)

Je Suis Charlie | Вставай, Новороссия!

Pro: Russia, Belarus, Novorussia (DPR & LPR), capitalism, Nationalism (Scotland, NI, Catalonia, etc), Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, drugs use, Serbia, Syria, Old Libya, USA (place xD), Mexico, Boers and their countries, CSA (except Texas).
Anti: Communism (mostly neutral), ISIS, religious extremism, feminism, criminals, Stalin, Lenin, Gitler, USA (government), Algeria & Current Libya, fascism, racism, Texas, wars.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade