NATION

PASSWORD

Gonswanzan Exports Ltd [MT | OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

European Federal Union
Minister

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:19 pm

Full nation name: The Oligarchic Dictatorship of the European Federal Union

Type or name of the product: Trumpet MBT

Quantity: 20

Delivery Location: Port of Wismar

General Purpose: For the Berlin Tank Museum

Total price: 120 million

Do you plan to modify our products? no

Notes / special requests: If possible at least one tank with a Gonswanzan flag, and we would still take manuals for maintance work.
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
Founder: InterCOM,
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Have you ever looked at another country and though: "Dam I low-key want that." If yes check this out and you wish might becomes reality EuroArms, solutions for low and high budgets
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Gonswanza
Senator

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:28 pm

European Federal Union wrote:Full nation name: The Oligarchic Dictatorship of the European Federal Union

Type or name of the product: Trumpet MBT

Quantity: 20

Delivery Location: Port of Wismar

General Purpose: For the Berlin Tank Museum

Total price: 120 million

Do you plan to modify our products? no

Notes / special requests: If possible at least one tank with a Gonswanzan flag, and we would still take manuals for maintance work.

Approved! And all the tanks will come with an included flag, along with all the papers needed to maintain the tanks and keep them operational, as well as ammunition... Though, it's not in my position to question why! And as our first buyer of said tank, you get... A large poster of Laura Ortiz, the White Knight of Gonswanza! A state media poster depicting Laura Ortiz as the Gonswanzan knight, standing bravely as the people cheer her on, while she has her foot upon the beat and broken bodies of the United States, China, and Russia. Oh, right, we sincerely thank you for your business! Please, come again!
-GEL
Praise our glorious leader Laura Ortiz!
Yea, I sell things. Lots of things. KTO Member!
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

The Hanoverian Rhineland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Hanoverian Rhineland » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:43 am

Full nation name: The Hannoverian-Rheinland

Type or name of the product: B-99, B-92, B-90

Quantity: 1 Unit of B-99, 5 Units of B-92, 3 Units of B-90

Delivery Location: München Royal Airbase, Biological Wing

General Purpose: Geneva Suggestions Mate. 8)

Total price: 20330000000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products? Other than turning them into Biological bombs?

Notes / special requests: Make sure this transaction never goes public, since the ASP and CSL won't be happy. You should also give us a discount of the 20 BILLION PLAGUE STUFF.

:)
Crown Prince of the Hannoverian-Rheinland.
Prince of Rheinland.
Field Marshal of the Palace Guards
Duke of Bavaria
Minister of international Relations
Royal Advisor
Lieutenant Colonel of Imperial Guards
Air Marshal of Airforce
Speaker of Parliament
Duke of Saxony
Protector of Saxony
Minister of Internal Affairs
Chief Military Advisor
Minister of Defence
Duke of Westphalia
First Marshal of the Imperial Banner (Military)
Formation: 1815
RP -1990-2024

Timezone: GMT/BST

Observer
1.CSL
2.ASP

1. IMA

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:09 pm

The Hanoverian Rhineland wrote:Full nation name: The Hannoverian-Rheinland

Type or name of the product: B-99, B-92, B-90

Quantity: 1 Unit of B-99, 5 Units of B-92, 3 Units of B-90

Delivery Location: München Royal Airbase, Biological Wing

General Purpose: Geneva Suggestions Mate. 8)

Total price: 20330000000 NSD

Do you plan to modify our products? Other than turning them into Biological bombs?

Notes / special requests: Make sure this transaction never goes public, since the ASP and CSL won't be happy. You should also give us a discount of the 20 BILLION PLAGUE STUFF.

:)

Hi! We sadly cannot do discounts, but we can offer the products on express delivery instead via secure transport by the air! Plus, it's not like anyone can see these transactions besides us. So your secret is safe with us.

Happy travels! And enjoy your product! Your payment has been processed and it's currently en route to it's new home!
-GEL
[GNN] Check [hyperlink blocked] for further instructions or [frequency blocked]. /// Finland holds off Russian advance, Baltic sea turned into a "bathtub from hell". /// Strange signals from space, likely a dysfunctional probe /// New body armor rolling off the line, onto Gonswanzan soldiers /// Canada declares war against the US after a bloody coup. /// Japan deploys infantry to Korea, post-unification.

Hintuwan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Hintuwan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:36 am

Ministry of Defense, Commonwealth of Hintuwan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | 2024 | February 2nd

The Ministry of Defense of the Commonwealth of Hintuwan is pleased to announce a strategic procurement agreement with the Armed Republic of Gonswanza. In a mutual understanding that enhances regional cooperation and bolsters maritime capabilities, the Commonwealth has entered into a contract to acquire three units of the Type I and five units of the Type II "Comet" cargo ships from our esteemed partner, Gonswanza through its national flag defense corporation Gonswanzan Exports Ltd.

The Type I and Type II "Comet" cargo ships represent a significant addition to our naval logistics, offering enhanced capabilities in cargo transport and logistical support. This procurement aligns with our commitment to modernizing and strengthening our maritime assets to ensure the safeguarding of our waters and the effective execution of our defense strategies.

The total value of this procurement stands at 16.5 million NSD, a testament to the investment both nations are making in fostering a cooperative and secure regional environment.

This agreement not only strengthens our naval capabilities but also underscores the deep-rooted friendship and cooperation between the Commonwealth of Hintuwan and the Armed Republic of Gonswanza. We look forward to the successful delivery of these vessels and anticipate that this collaboration will serve as a cornerstone for further joint initiatives in the future.

This procurement aligns with our commitment to peace, stability, and regional prosperity. We express our gratitude to the Armed Republic of Gonswanza for their partnership and commend their commitment to fostering security in the region.

Signed,
Gen. (ret.) Parasaligan Daclan
Minister of Defense
Hintuwan

Full nation name: Commonwealth of Hintuwan

Type or name of the product: Comet Type I and II

Quantity: 3x Type Is and 5x Type IIs

Delivery Location: Haijing

General Purpose: National Defense

Total price: 16.5 million NSD

Do you plan to modify our products? No

Notes / special requests:

If approved the Hintuwani Navy will name the vessels as follows:

Type I Comets
- BKH Columba
- BKH Panginoan
- BKH Carandang

Type II Comets
- BKH Almeida
- BKH Pagagos
- BKH Cotahsikareik
- BKH Rômlen
- BKH Turarong
Last edited by Hintuwan on Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
RP Music

RPs I'm In
(1) (2)
  • People who say Hintuwan is just a Philippines clone ignoring the 2000+ years of lore before the Hintuwani Revolution be like
  • my inspiration for Hintuwan comes from a wide range of countries with histories and political systems that I find interesting, including Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan America, Turkey, and even Nigeria...
31 Jan 2024 | ✉  Radio Free Hintuwan    Now Playing - Carandang Nights   President Bulalacao addresses the nation regarding the recent attack on the BKH Kratangi

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:17 am

Hintuwan wrote:

Ministry of Defense, Commonwealth of Hintuwan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | 2024 | February 2nd

The Ministry of Defense of the Commonwealth of Hintuwan is pleased to announce a strategic procurement agreement with the Armed Republic of Gonswanza. In a mutual understanding that enhances regional cooperation and bolsters maritime capabilities, the Commonwealth has entered into a contract to acquire three units of the Type I and five units of the Type II "Comet" cargo ships from our esteemed partner, Gonswanza through its national flag defense corporation Gonswanzan Exports Ltd.

The Type I and Type II "Comet" cargo ships represent a significant addition to our naval logistics, offering enhanced capabilities in cargo transport and logistical support. This procurement aligns with our commitment to modernizing and strengthening our maritime assets to ensure the safeguarding of our waters and the effective execution of our defense strategies.

The total value of this procurement stands at 16.5 million NSD, a testament to the investment both nations are making in fostering a cooperative and secure regional environment.

This agreement not only strengthens our naval capabilities but also underscores the deep-rooted friendship and cooperation between the Commonwealth of Hintuwan and the Armed Republic of Gonswanza. We look forward to the successful delivery of these vessels and anticipate that this collaboration will serve as a cornerstone for further joint initiatives in the future.

This procurement aligns with our commitment to peace, stability, and regional prosperity. We express our gratitude to the Armed Republic of Gonswanza for their partnership and commend their commitment to fostering security in the region.

Signed,
Gen. (ret.) Parasaligan Daclan
Minister of Defense
Hintuwan

Full nation name: Commonwealth of Hintuwan

Type or name of the product: Comet Type I and II

Quantity: 3x Type Is and 5x Type IIs

Delivery Location: Haijing

General Purpose: National Defense

Total price: 16.5 million NSD

Do you plan to modify our products? No

Notes / special requests:

If approved the Hintuwani Navy will name the vessels as follows:

Type I Comets
- BKH Columba
- BKH Panginoan
- BKH Carandang

Type II Comets
- BKH Almeida
- BKH Pagagos
- BKH Cotahsikareik
- BKH Rômlen
- BKH Turarong

Hi! We here at GEL adore your commitment to national defense, and thus, it shall be so! The payment has been accepted ahead of time, with swift delivery due within the month (of February) thanks to some mild logistical concerns. Regardless, we appreciate your business, and thus, you have been approved for this purchase and delivery! Thanks, and do come again!
-GEL

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:47 am

And a new tank is now available for purchase! Get it now while you can!

Lysiennia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2024
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lysiennia » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:19 am

Full nation name: The Empire of Lysiennia

Type or name of the product: ELT-75 Light Tank

Quantity: X10

Delivery Location: Port Leis

General Purpose: For the National Grendarmie

Total price: 1,200k

Do you plan to modify our products? -

Notes / special requests: -
Last edited by Lysiennia on Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gonswanza
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gonswanza » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:31 am

Lysiennia wrote:Full nation name: The Empire of Lysiennia

Type or name of the product: ELT-75 Light Tank

Quantity: X10

Delivery Location: Port Leis

General Purpose: For the National Grendarmie

Total price: 1,200k

Do you plan to modify our products? -

Notes / special requests: -

Hi! We here at GEL value our customers and their uniwue circumstances! Hence, we shall approve of this purchase, shipping them out quickly and having them arrive within the week! We can't thank you enough for sekecting a superior provider for your needs, abd we sincerely hope you come back soon!
-GEL

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade