NATION

PASSWORD

setup business in zarnicovia nova! (open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Countesia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 487
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:57 am

company name: Soup Truck
CEO: Micheal Zeedat
state or private: private
product/services: imagine milk trucks but customer's pay for a different variety of soup each week
which states will you build in: all of them
what will you build: central soup kitchens, soup trucks and soup trucks depots
what education do you want: none
how many people will you employ: 1,500
any special requests: none
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: none
The Federal Republic of Countesia is a left leaning centrist democracy that champions personal, economic and political liberty.

MT bordering on PMT

Embassy Program

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64462
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:55 pm

To: Whoever it may concern
From: Marco Næ, CEO of Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad
Subject: Rail Operations
Encryption Level: Mild


Greetings,

As per your requirements I am submitting an application for doing business in your nation. This will be listed in Proposal 1.

We will be constructing all new rail lines which will be capable of transporting high speed trains. This project will be fully funded by the Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad, Foreign Rail Holdings Corporation (the owner of the HNLA&ZR), and the Thermodolian National Railroad Corporation. Construction of this system would be supervised by Bainfield Construction Company and involve local construction companies.

Sincerely,
Marco Næ, CEO of Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad

Company Name: Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad
CEO: Marco Næ
State or Private: Private subsidiary of Foreign Rail Holdings Corporation, which is a private subsidiary of Thermodolia National Railroad Corporation which is state owned.
Product/Services: Rail Transportation
Which states will you build in: Ilivin Land, Kinanstan, Bragva, South Kivanxy, Northern Hallin, New Los Angels, Salt Sea City Land, Zaricoa, New Fatherland, South Hallin, Long Bay, Van Xi City, Salt Sea Land, New Salt Lake City, and John the II Town
What will you build: Rail lines
What education do you want: Any
How many people will you employ: 1,456,342 (1,019,441 will be used for the initial construction while 436,901 will be for daily operations)
Any special requests: N/A
Any ideas on how I can improve the thread: You can use the updated template I made
Code: Select all
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]CEO:[/b]
[b]State or Private:[/b]
[b]Product/Services:[/b]
[b]Which states will you build in:[/b]
[b]What will you build:[/b]
[b]What education do you want:[/b]
[b]How many people will you employ:[/b]
[b]Any special requests:[/b]
[b]Any ideas on how I can improve the thread:[/b]
Last edited by Thermodolia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY! US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA: Senior Eve Šanœ, Junior Jon Æthr

RIP Dya

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 pm

Thermodolia wrote:To: Whoever it may concern
From: Marco Næ, CEO of Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad
Subject: Rail Operations
Encryption Level: Mild


Greetings,

As per your requirements I am submitting an application for doing business in your nation. This will be listed in Proposal 1.

We will be constructing all new rail lines which will be capable of transporting high speed trains. This project will be fully funded by the Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad, Foreign Rail Holdings Corporation (the owner of the HNLA&ZR), and the Thermodolian National Railroad Corporation. Construction of this system would be supervised by Bainfield Construction Company and involve local construction companies.

Sincerely,
Marco Næ, CEO of Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad

Company Name: Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad
CEO: Marco Næ
State or Private: Private subsidiary of Foreign Rail Holdings Corporation, which is a private subsidiary of Thermodolia National Railroad Corporation which is state owned.
Product/Services: Rail Transportation
Which states will you build in: Ilivin Land, Kinanstan, Bragva, South Kivanxy, Northern Hallin, New Los Angels, Salt Sea City Land, Zaricoa, New Fatherland, South Hallin, Long Bay, Van Xi City, Salt Sea Land, New Salt Lake City, and John the II Town
What will you build: Rail lines
What education do you want: Any
How many people will you employ: 1,456,342 (1,019,441 will be used for the initial construction while 436,901 will be for daily operations)
Any special requests: N/A
Any ideas on how I can improve the thread: You can use the updated template I made
Code: Select all
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]CEO:[/b]
[b]State or Private:[/b]
[b]Product/Services:[/b]
[b]Which states will you build in:[/b]
[b]What will you build:[/b]
[b]What education do you want:[/b]
[b]How many people will you employ:[/b]
[b]Any special requests:[/b]
[b]Any ideas on how I can improve the thread:[/b]

there is already a national high-speed railway system.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Countesia wrote:company name: Soup Truck
CEO: Micheal Zeedat
state or private: private
product/services: imagine milk trucks but customer's pay for a different variety of soup each week
which states will you build in: all of them
what will you build: central soup kitchens, soup trucks and soup trucks depots
what education do you want: none
how many people will you employ: 1,500
any special requests: none
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: none

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Shov Scien wrote:
company name: Zeleivas Industrial Manufacturies
CEO: N/A; Shov Scieni workplaces are run by the workers.
state or private: State
product/services: Production of industrial machines and tools
which states will you build in: South Hallin
what will you build: Three Manufacturing plants and an Offworld Supply Depot
what education do you want: High-school diploma preferred but not required.
how many people will you employ: approx. 1,700
any special requests: We would appreciate it if special decontamination procedures were followed near the depot; our Scieni crews are not inoculated to Human diseases, nor are you to Scieni ones. We are willing to follow any specific quarantine or decontamination guidelines enforced within your nation and will treat the depot as we would any foreign port of call. Additionally, we would require that the workplace fall under SSAIA organizational guidelines and submit to a mandatory yearly inspection to ensure these guidelines are followed. This is standard procedure for all Shov Scieni workplaces.
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: All good! So long as you care about the project, you can only do so poorly, and you've set this up quite well! ^^

Greetings! We have come to your program as part of our own Shov Scieni Allied States' Foreign Labour Program. We are seeking potential clients with whom we can establish our businesses on their territory for a fair share of the goods produced. We are proud to announced that, after deliberation with several workplace Envoys, we have chosen your nation to take part in our program! We greatly anticipate the future opportunities created by this program and hope that the shared prosperity created through this deal will result in further positive economic relations in the future.
Many Nations, Many People, One Union.
-Your friends in the SSAIA.

accepted but PMT to MT only.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1316
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Trenaka » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 pm

company name: Triumvirate Conglomerate Inc.
CEO: John Müller
state or private: Private
product/services: Oil (drilling+refining), steel mills, iron mines, railroad creating
which states will you build in: northern Hallin, east tailin, vanski land (Mines, oil drilling sites), South Hallin (steel mills, oil refineries), railroads will be built in all 4.
what will you build: Iron mines, oil sites, steel mills, oil refineries, railroads to connect them.
what education do you want: Mostly low-educated for construction work, some people with higher education for more managerial work.
how many people will you employ: 10,500
any special requests: no
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: none
Trenakan National News, Thursday, January 21st BREAKING NEWS: Senate initiates vote to redraft the Constitution, to make the government more democratic and more effective.
Airport
Embassy Program
LITA, Democratic Co-operation Sphere, and ICDN member, Amistad Declaration signatory.
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Trenaka wrote:company name: Triumvirate Conglomerate Inc.
CEO: John Müller
state or private: Private
product/services: Oil (drilling+refining), steel mills, iron mines, railroad creating
which states will you build in: northern Hallin, east tailin, vanski land (Mines, oil drilling sites), South Hallin (steel mills, oil refineries), railroads will be built in all 4.
what will you build: Iron mines, oil sites, steel mills, oil refineries, railroads to connect them.
what education do you want: Mostly low-educated for construction work, some people with higher education for more managerial work.
how many people will you employ: 10,500
any special requests: no
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: none

any construction of new sources of oil is currently banned but everything else is accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Norwenia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Norwenia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:14 pm

company name: MOBI ⅍
CEO: Mikael Edvard Christensen
state or private: Private
product/services: Ready-to-Assemble Furniture
which states will you build in: New Los Angeles
what will you build: 1 Store, 1 Warehouse
what education do you want: Preferably High School education or higher, however not required
how many people will you employ: Approximately 600+
any special requests: N/A
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A


Hello! For too long have the people of Zarnicovia Nova gone without Easy to Assemble Flat pack furniture in their homes and other living spaces. We here at MOBI wish to establish a shop in one of the bustling Urban areas of your nation as well as a warehouse to store products which we plan to sell via E-Commerce means.

Sincerely yours
Mikael Edvard Christensen
CEO of MOBI
Last edited by Norwenia on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:17 pm

Norwenia wrote:
company name: MOBI ⅍
CEO: Mikael Edvard Christensen
state or private: Private
product/services: Ready-to-Assemble Furniture
which states will you build in: New Los Angeles
what will you build: 1 Store, 1 Warehouse
what education do you want: Preferably High School education or higher, however not required
how many people will you employ: Approximately 600+
any special requests: N/A
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A


Hello! For too long have the people of Zarnicovia Nova gone without Easy to Assemble Flat pack furniture in their homes and other living spaces. We here at MOBI wish to establish a shop in one of the bustling Urban areas of your nation as well as a warehouse to store products which we plan to sell via E-Commerce means.

Sincerely yours
Mikael Edvard Christensen
CEO of MOBI

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:17 pm

Norwenia wrote:
company name: MOBI ⅍
CEO: Mikael Edvard Christensen
state or private: Private
product/services: Ready-to-Assemble Furniture
which states will you build in: New Los Angeles
what will you build: 1 Store, 1 Warehouse
what education do you want: Preferably High School education or higher, however not required
how many people will you employ: Approximately 600+
any special requests: N/A
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A


Hello! For too long have the people of Zarnicovia Nova gone without Easy to Assemble Flat pack furniture in their homes and other living spaces. We here at MOBI wish to establish a shop in one of the bustling Urban areas of your nation as well as a warehouse to store products which we plan to sell via E-Commerce means.

Sincerely yours
Mikael Edvard Christensen
CEO of MOBI

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64462
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:39 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:To: Whoever it may concern
From: Marco Næ, CEO of Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad
Subject: Rail Operations
Encryption Level: Mild


Greetings,

As per your requirements I am submitting an application for doing business in your nation. This will be listed in Proposal 1.

We will be constructing all new rail lines which will be capable of transporting high speed trains. This project will be fully funded by the Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad, Foreign Rail Holdings Corporation (the owner of the HNLA&ZR), and the Thermodolian National Railroad Corporation. Construction of this system would be supervised by Bainfield Construction Company and involve local construction companies.

Sincerely,
Marco Næ, CEO of Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad

Company Name: Hallin, New Los Angels and Zaricoa Railroad
CEO: Marco Næ
State or Private: Private subsidiary of Foreign Rail Holdings Corporation, which is a private subsidiary of Thermodolia National Railroad Corporation which is state owned.
Product/Services: Rail Transportation
Which states will you build in: Ilivin Land, Kinanstan, Bragva, South Kivanxy, Northern Hallin, New Los Angels, Salt Sea City Land, Zaricoa, New Fatherland, South Hallin, Long Bay, Van Xi City, Salt Sea Land, New Salt Lake City, and John the II Town
What will you build: Rail lines
What education do you want: Any
How many people will you employ: 1,456,342 (1,019,441 will be used for the initial construction while 436,901 will be for daily operations)
Any special requests: N/A
Any ideas on how I can improve the thread: You can use the updated template I made
Code: Select all
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]CEO:[/b]
[b]State or Private:[/b]
[b]Product/Services:[/b]
[b]Which states will you build in:[/b]
[b]What will you build:[/b]
[b]What education do you want:[/b]
[b]How many people will you employ:[/b]
[b]Any special requests:[/b]
[b]Any ideas on how I can improve the thread:[/b]

there is already a national high-speed railway system.

“Understood. But this network was intended to transport freight with the added benefit of transporting high speed passenger services. We would still like to build this rail network but we will restrict the network to freight only”
Last edited by Thermodolia on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY! US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA: Senior Eve Šanœ, Junior Jon Æthr

RIP Dya

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:there is already a national high-speed railway system.

“Understood. But this network was intended to transport freight with the added benefit of transporting high speed passenger services. We would still like to build this rail network but we will restrict the network to freight only”

it does that too. Inter city has high-speed and freight while city has metro, trams, and massive passenger
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Land of everyone
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Land of everyone » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:27 am

company name: Agrofoods.corp
CEO:Alan Cooper
state or private: Private

product/services: In a big city,it is very hard buy everything fresh from farms dairy etc.,so I will plan to sell food product fresh from land of everyone farms ,milk ,veggies,chips ,everything you canname will be fresh.

which states will you build in: all of them

what will you build:
- 12 story building with an office, garden and safety check labs
- factory with sanitation and horse powered heavy machines ,do not worry with pollution as My company will use catalytic converter with makes harmful gasses into harmless ones

what education do you want: at least College pass out,with a good degree

how many people will you employ:100,000

any special requests: I need them in a metro area
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A
Last edited by Land of everyone on Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:57 am

Land of everyone wrote:company name: Agrofoods.corp
CEO:Alan Cooper
state or private: Private

product/services: In a big city,it is very hard buy everything fresh from farms dairy etc.,so I will plan to sell food product fresh from land of everyone farms ,milk ,veggies,chips ,everything you canname will be fresh.

which states will you build in: all of them

what will you build:
- 12 story building with an office, garden and safety check labs
- factory with sanitation and horse powered heavy machines ,do not worry with pollution as My company will use catalytic converter with makes harmful gasses into harmless ones

what education do you want: at least College pass out,with a good degree

how many people will you employ:100,000

any special requests: I need them in a metro area
any ideas on how I can improve the thread: N/A

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64462
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:53 pm

To: Whoever it may concern
From: Mary Ræn, CEO of Daven’s Convenience Stores
Subject: Retail Expansion
Encryption Level: Mild


Greetings,

As per your requirements I am submitting an application for doing business in your nation. This will be listed in Proposal 1.

Sincerely,
Mary Ræn, CEO of Daven’s Convenience Stores

Company Name: Daven’s Convenience Stores
CEO: Mary Ræn
State or Private: Private subsidiary of Capital Retail Inc which is a subsidiary of Thermodolian National Holding Corporation which is state owned
Product/Services: Retail convenience stores
Which states will you build in: All
What will you build: Small convenience stores and warehouses
What education do you want: Any
How many people will you employ: 215,647 (210,647 for initial construction, 5,000 permanently)
Any special requests: No
Any ideas on how I can improve the thread:
Last edited by Thermodolia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY! US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA: Senior Eve Šanœ, Junior Jon Æthr

RIP Dya

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads