NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Motors Company (Open!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:40 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: car novia max
Contact Person: max joney
Country: zarnicovia nova
Number of Locations: 387
Which Models will be Sold? (list, or all) all


Manufacturing Request

Company/Agency Making Request: the national zarnicovian novan building company
Contact Person: notery minxkt
Country: zarnicovia nova
Location of Facility: zarnicoa
Which Models will be Produced? all
Number of Employees 900


Mr. Max Joney,

We are pleased to announce that the proposed dealerships have been accepted! We look forward to fruitful operations in Zarnicovia nova to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.


Mr. Notery Minxkt,

We are pleased to announce that the manufacturing facility proposed has been accepted! We look forward to fruitful operations in Zarnicovia nova to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Todd Hunter.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Qassadia
Envoy
 
Posts: 277
Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Qassadia » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:14 pm

To: Frank Aiken, CEO of of Royal Motors Co.
From: His Grace Baron Punchev Lukov, Legatus Augusti of the Union of Cassadian National Legions

I hope this correspondence finds you well,

I had this communication with your department composed in regards to the financial transaction concerning the acquisition of these vehicles shall be wired through a third-party account based in another nation. The appropriate paperwork, taxes, fees, and documents will be filed by a representative of my organization within the next forty-eight hours. Payment shall be done through a company bank account of a private firm, Triarri Holdings Ltd., based in the Cayman Islands.

I would like to request that the shipment of seven Outrigger SUVs be left at the Willmington International Airport where an Antonov-22 commercial cargo airliner will collect the shipment of said vehicles. Of course, all export fees and paperwork shall be filed by my representative in advance.

Best wishes,
Lukov


Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Baron Punchev Lukov
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank) N/A
Country: The Holy Kingdom of Cassadia
Model(s) Sought: (and quantity) 7x Outrigger MSRPs
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? N/A
Last edited by Qassadia on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.


“All men are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born of weak body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory. That’s why there are wars, violence, and unrest.”Emperor Charles (VII) Von Peacecraft

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:10 am

Qassadia wrote:
To: Frank Aiken, CEO of of Royal Motors Co.
From: His Grace Baron Punchev Lukov, Legatus Augusti of the Union of Cassadian National Legions

I hope this correspondence finds you well,

I had this communication with your department composed in regards to the financial transaction concerning the acquisition of these vehicles shall be wired through a third-party account based in another nation. The appropriate paperwork, taxes, fees, and documents will be filed by a representative of my organization within the next forty-eight hours. Payment shall be done through a company bank account of a private firm, Triarri Holdings Ltd., based in the Cayman Islands.

I would like to request that the shipment of seven Outrigger SUVs be left at the Willmington International Airport where an Antonov-22 commercial cargo airliner will collect the shipment of said vehicles. Of course, all export fees and paperwork shall be filed by my representative in advance.

Best wishes,
Lukov


Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Baron Punchev Lukov
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank) N/A
Country: The Holy Kingdom of Cassadia
Model(s) Sought: (and quantity) 7x Outrigger MSRPs
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? N/A


Baron Lukov,
With the recent issuance of Executive Order 2020-60, we must inform you that your purchase request has been denied because your association with the institution of slavery. We hope it may ease your mind that had this order not been issued, we still would have denied your request.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Todd Hunter.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6196
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:12 pm

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: tim smith
Company/Agency: the zarnicovian novan fire fighting service (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
Country: zarnicovia nova
Model(s) Sought: 80 Type F Engine (and quantity)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? yes
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Christinejoyc4
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Christinejoyc4 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:28 am

The most important aspect of Delmontese commerce is its entrepot network. We establish small enclaves on (preferably uninhabited) islands off the coast of willing host nations and lease the respective islands indefinitely. But we don’t just leave it at that, oh no. Each enclave is one large port facility that connects the host nation to other similar enclaves off the coast of other nations in the trade network. The ships that move between the entrepots are massive in scale, even more massive than a standard container ship. This combined with special facilities at our entrepots (it is where a great deal of our technological progress has been dedicated over the years) allows the host nation to benefit from substantial economies of scale.

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:50 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: tim smith
Company/Agency: the zarnicovian novan fire fighting service (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
Country: zarnicovia nova
Model(s) Sought: 80 Type F Engine (and quantity)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider? yes


Tim Smith,
Your purchase has been approved, and proof of intent is satisfied for Emergency Series vehicles. The total will come out to $8,640,000 after a 10% first time buyer dicount. We hope that you will find our vehicles to be appropriate for all of your needs.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Todd Hunter.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Untecna
Diplomat
 
Posts: 943
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Untecna » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:55 am

Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Kola Cars
Contact Person: Pacston Kola
Country: Untecna
Number of Locations: 400
Which Models will be Sold? (list, or all) All
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A Middle East nation that hates extremists of all stripes, and loves to keep his policies except for some that he needs to get rid of due to unfairness. Except the Death Penalty. We use it fairly, we are going to keep it.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo

I denounce you

User avatar
Kaplanistan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Oct 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaplanistan » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:54 pm

Manufacturing Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Ministry of Economy
Contact Person: Minister Rustam Borov
Country: Kaplanistan
Location of Facility: Alma Borovej Rd., Zhanisar, Zhanisar District
Which Models will be Produced? Tracs lt, Tracs and all trucks
Number of Employees 1.200
PRO Guided democracy, Cultural preservation, Anti-imperialism, Syncretism, Secularism, Peronism.

AGAINST Imperialism, Cosmopolitanism, Unregulated economy, Erdoganism.

User avatar
The Cult of Xil
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Jun 26, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Cult of Xil » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Dr. Staus von Komari Straus Klebensfeld
Company/Agency:
Country: The Cult of Xïl United States of America
Model(s) Sought: One (1) Tracs (van)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?
Last edited by The Cult of Xil on Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are an intergalactic FFT+ democratic theocracy that worships an exceedingly powerful Lovecraft entity. We are pacifists who want to minimize death and suffering and secure immortality by being eaten alive by said entity to become one with her, and convincing others to allow themselves to befall the same fate.
[Does not use NS Stats.] [Our leader, Lymarce IV] [Military]
"Time for your V O R E C A T I O N!"

User avatar
Nova Kartago
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 389
Founded: Mar 17, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Kartago » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Image

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Ministry of transport
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
Country: Nova Kartago
Model(s) Sought: (and quantity) Tracs, MSRP 10.000 per year
Alhambra, MSRP 20.000 per year
Holden, MSRP 8.000 per year
as an open initial contract, the quantity can be adjusted according to need
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:21 pm

Untecna wrote:
Dealership Request

Company/Agency Making Request: Kola Cars
Contact Person: Pacston Kola
Country: Untecna
Number of Locations: 400
Which Models will be Sold? (list, or all) All


Mr. Pacston Kola,

We are pleased to announce that the proposed dealerships have been accepted! We look forward to fruitful operations in Untecna to come!

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Todd Hunter.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:28 pm

Nova Kartago wrote:(Image)

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Ministry of transport
Company/Agency: (if not a personal purchase, otherwise leave blank)
Country: Nova Kartago
Model(s) Sought: (and quantity) Tracs, MSRP 10.000 per year
Alhambra, MSRP 20.000 per year
Holden, MSRP 8.000 per year
as an open initial contract, the quantity can be adjusted according to need
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?


To Whom it May Concern,

Your recurring purchase has been approved. We are happy to have the MOT of Nova Kartago chose us to be such a major supplier. Due to the size of the order, discounts have been applied; Tracs will be charged at 36,500, Alhambras at 26,500, and Holdens at 30,000. The total will come out to $1.135 Billion per year. We hope that you will find our vehicles to be appropriate for all of your needs.

Frank Aiken
CEO
Royal Motors Co.
Last edited by The United States of Ibica on Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Todd Hunter.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies
Founding Member of the International Free Trade Coalition

User avatar
Saperetia
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Apr 14, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saperetia » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:56 am

Manufacturing Request

Name of Purchaser: Karl Maks
Company/Agency: The Government of Saperetia
Country: Saperetia
Model(s) Sought: Outrigger (10), Police Package SUV (50), Police Package Sedan (100) and Police Responder (10)
If Purchasing Emergency Series Vehicles, can you provide proof that you represent an emergency service provider?
Image
This is the proof
Last edited by Saperetia on Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Etoile Arcture, Gandoor

Advertisement

Remove ads