NATION

PASSWORD

Slaves for sale(Khalid and Sons’ Slaves, All tech,open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Slaves for sale(Khalid and Sons’ Slaves, All tech,open)

Postby Free Azadistan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:31 am

Loyalty scheme, 10% discount on every third purchase, half price on every fourth!

Price by type
Educated slave(bachelors’ degree or higher): 1,000 USD
Industrial slave: 500 USD
Overseer slave(Agriculture): 1,090 USD
Agricultural slave: 80 USD
Industrial slave: 897 USD
Overseer slave(Industry or construction): 2,000 USD
Construction slave: 900 USD
Artisan slave: 990 USD
fast-food slave: 20 USD
Clerical slave: 910 USD
House slave: 920 USD

law and ethics
we refuse to sell children,
We will also not sell slaves for prostitution, rape or concubinage.
-Major Khalid Sharif, Chairman of The Board, Bsc, Beyzade, Esq.


now hiring
Armed Guard
Work location:
New Munkchester, North-Western Territory,
Free Azadistan
Requirements: fitness test, legally eligible to carry a firearm, High moral character according to our manager, literacy.
Pay: $35,000-$50,000 Per year plus accommodation

Armed Guard(amphibious)
Work location: varies.
Requirements: the same plus experience as a Marine or Marine officer.
Pay: $40,000-$60,000 per year plus accommodation

CEO
Requirements: business school qualification, experience in a countries armed forces, a PMC or a police force.
Work location: mostly New Munkchester.
Salary:$450,000 per year
Guard Officer: same as Armed Guard plus high school diploma and experience as a military officer or senior police officer.
Salary: $90,000-$100,000 per year
Work location: New Munkchester
Guard officer(amphibious)
Requirements :
Same as Armed Guard(amphibious) plus experience as a marine officer and a high school diploma.
Salary: $95,000, $100,000 per year
Work location: varies.
Head of PR
Requirements: university degree or political experience.
Work location: varies, often New Munkchester.
Salary: $350,000

We welcome efforts to sell us slaves for re-sale and will soon be recruiting a range of paid employees. USD for these purposes means United States dollars but can be paid in most currencies if the amount is equivalent.

Proud to support the George Fenwick II Mosque in Metropolis and the Sharif Widows of War Fund
Last edited by Free Azadistan on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
New Visayan Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2067
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Visayan Islands » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:39 am

TO: The leadership of the Federal Sultanate of Free Azadistan
FROM: The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
RE: Protocol for Slaver States

It is said that those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. That you are wont to shackle your fellow Man shows exactly this: so quick to deny others liberty, to treat fellow human beings as mere property.

To those who believe this, I ask you a centuries-old question: Is Life so dear, or Peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of Chains and Slavery?

That question was subsequently answered in seven words: Give me Liberty or give me Death. Aut Libertatem aut Mortem da mihi.

It is by those words the slaver runs in terror, regarded by the world as an enemy of mankind, an outlaw in a state of war against all Humanity held beyond almost every legal protection as flagrant violators of international law, treaty, and custom. It is by those words that the Confederation, as a signatory to the Amistad Declaration, stands in solidarity alongside the abolitionist and suffers not the slavocrat with extreme prejudice.

To that end, the Confederation shall put this list to the public record. As of December 26th, AD 2018:
  1. Any Free Azadistani slave setting foot in the Confederation shall henceforth be regarded a freeman.
  2. Free Azadistani citizens who wish to surrender for the purpose of liberating their slaves shall be granted asylum, provided that they see to the liberation of every single slave they once had.
  3. Free Azadistani citizens who, while having no slaves of their own, wish to provide information regarding slavers shall be granted asylum; the information they provide may allow them participation in the Witness Protection Program.
  4. Free Azadistani citizens who come to the Confederation in search of fugitive slaves shall be arrested and tried under Visayan law; the minimum penalty for slavery is forty years' imprisonment, and the crime itself may be considered a capital offense.
  5. Free Azadistani that have been executed for slavery shall be buried at sea.
  6. The Confederation refuses to recognize the legitimacy of the government behind the Federal Sultanate of Free Azadistan; by virtue of being slavers, said government is by definition hostis humani generis.
  7. Free Azadistani slavers that refuse surrender shall be executed where they stand as befitting enemies of mankind.

Freedom to the Oppressed, and Death to the Slaver.

Sincerely,

Image
Dr. Jack Castro, PhD (International Relations)
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy program of the NVI
Time zone: GMT+8
For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:56 am

New Visayan Islands wrote:
TO: The leadership of the Federal Sultanate of Free Azadistan
FROM: The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands
RE: Protocol for Slaver States

It is said that those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. That you are wont to shackle your fellow Man shows exactly this: so quick to deny others liberty, to treat fellow human beings as mere property.

To those who believe this, I ask you a centuries-old question: Is Life so dear, or Peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of Chains and Slavery?

That question was subsequently answered in seven words: Give me Liberty or give me Death. Aut Libertatem aut Mortem da mihi.

It is by those words the slaver runs in terror, regarded by the world as an enemy of mankind, an outlaw in a state of war against all Humanity held beyond almost every legal protection as flagrant violators of international law, treaty, and custom. It is by those words that the Confederation, as a signatory to the Amistad Declaration, stands in solidarity alongside the abolitionist and suffers not the slavocrat with extreme prejudice.

To that end, the Confederation shall put this list to the public record. As of December 26th, AD 2018:
  1. Any Free Azadistani slave setting foot in the Confederation shall henceforth be regarded a freeman.
  2. Free Azadistani citizens who wish to surrender for the purpose of liberating their slaves shall be granted asylum, provided that they see to the liberation of every single slave they once had.
  3. Free Azadistani citizens who, while having no slaves of their own, wish to provide information regarding slavers shall be granted asylum; the information they provide may allow them participation in the Witness Protection Program.
  4. Free Azadistani citizens who come to the Confederation in search of fugitive slaves shall be arrested and tried under Visayan law; the minimum penalty for slavery is forty years' imprisonment, and the crime itself may be considered a capital offense.
  5. Free Azadistani that have been executed for slavery shall be buried at sea.
  6. The Confederation refuses to recognize the legitimacy of the government behind the Federal Sultanate of Free Azadistan; by virtue of being slavers, said government is by definition hostis humani generis.
  7. Free Azadistani slavers that refuse surrender shall be executed where they stand as befitting enemies of mankind.

Freedom to the Oppressed, and Death to the Slaver.

Sincerely,

(Image)
Dr. Jack Castro, PhD (International Relations)
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Confederation of the New Visayan Islands

“We are not slavers and intend to abolish it.
The capture of any new slaves has been prohibited this year and all slaves will be freed by May”
-Lord President Muhammad Khan
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:30 am

Bump
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 326
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gopnikea » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 am

I would like:

10 Educated slave(PhD level)
20 Overseer slave(Agriculture)
1200 Construction slave
5 Artisan slave
1000 food slave
4 House slave

Note: Can you train the food slaves to be able to cook Lebanese food. The high demands of Lebanese food by the Levantine minorities in Gopnikea must be fulfilled. (examples: jallab, baklava, halva, kibbih nayyih etc.)
Last edited by Gopnikea on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:24 am

Gopnikea wrote:I would like:

10 Educated slave(PhD level)
20 Overseer slave(Agriculture)
1200 Construction slave
5 Artisan slave
1000 food slave
4 House slave

Note: Can you train the food slaves to be able to cook Lebanese food. The high demands of Lebanese food by the Levantine minorities in Gopnikea must be fulfilled. (examples: jallab, baklava, halva, kibbih nayyih etc.)

“You’re order has been noted and we are in the process of teaching house slaves to cook Lebanese food. Please not that ‘food slaves’ a type of house slaves under our system.
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:08 am

Gopnikea wrote:I would like:

10 Educated slave(PhD level)
20 Overseer slave(Agriculture)
1200 Construction slave
5 Artisan slave
1000 food slave
4 House slave

Note: Can you train the food slaves to be able to cook Lebanese food. The high demands of Lebanese food by the Levantine minorities in Gopnikea must be fulfilled. (examples: jallab, baklava, halva, kibbih nayyih etc.)

“What trade(s) do you wish for the artisan slaves to have?”
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 326
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:42 am

Free Azadistan wrote:
Gopnikea wrote:I would like:

10 Educated slave(PhD level)
20 Overseer slave(Agriculture)
1200 Construction slave
5 Artisan slave
1000 food slave
4 House slave

Note: Can you train the food slaves to be able to cook Lebanese food. The high demands of Lebanese food by the Levantine minorities in Gopnikea must be fulfilled. (examples: jallab, baklava, halva, kibbih nayyih etc.)

“What trade(s) do you wish for the artisan slaves to have?”


What do you mean by ‘trades’?

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23717
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:29 am

Image


The Free Kingdom of Allanea is, once again, expressing its condemnation of slavery, which is both a blight upon the face of the Earth, and also incredibly economically stupid. Once again, we remind everyone that, under existing human rights agreements, we are in a state of war with slaver societies, and Allanean warships are authorized to open fire on any ships bearing the flags of slaver states. Moreover, we express a complete endorsement of the message from the New Visayan Islands,

We are also flabbergasted by the suicidal stupidity of any national leadership that permits highly-educated individuals (holding a BA or higher degree) to be exported against their will from the country for merely a thousand dollars – do you even realize how much damage you're doing to your society in the long term?
The fact that the so-called 'government' of so-called 'Free' Azadistan is now claiming it 'plans' to abolish slavery makes it even dumber that they allow this industry to remove the smartest members of their society – people who, supposedly, they plan to have as equal members of the society in a few months.

[We do not regard the fact that the "government" of "Free" Azadistan has made statements to the effect they plan to 'end' slavery to be of any importance as we so far have not seen any indications that they will seriously go through with this.]

Furthermore, death to the slaver.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:54 pm

Gopnikea wrote:
Free Azadistan wrote:“What trade(s) do you wish for the artisan slaves to have?”


What do you mean by ‘trades’?

“Skills.
E.g. Do you want carpenters, goldsmiths or both?”
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 326
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Free Azadistan wrote:
Gopnikea wrote:
What do you mean by ‘trades’?

“Skills.
E.g. Do you want carpenters, goldsmiths or both?”


Weaponsmiths

User avatar
Vadia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1046
Founded: Nov 28, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vadia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:06 pm

To:Free Azadistan
From: Unspoken
Subject: Profit
Encryption: Medium

Image


Dear Free Azadistan

We wish to provide and offer you sizable number of well trained, organized, and equipped mercenaries to protect your operations till it's time to pack them up and move them. We also wish to buy up your remaining stock when it's time to shut everything down due to legalization.

Currently, we want your entire supply of agricultural and fast-food labor organisms. All of them, we will handle shipping.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Gopnikea wrote:
Free Azadistan wrote:“Skills.
E.g. Do you want carpenters, goldsmiths or both?”


Weaponsmiths

-the slaves are sent on ships-
“Your order has been sent for. Please pay.”-
Major Khalid Sharif
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
The Cosmic Mainframe
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:34 pm

== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : SLAVE-INQUIRY
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
We would like 250 educated slaves to be used for numerous
purposes, primarily as part of computer systems within the
Mainframe. We will send spaceships to retrieve them from
your planet and provide the payment.
== END COMMUNICATION ==
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (timeprefix 095E/earth-year 3244): International Relations Subsystem reports massive increase in trade with other planets, with military resources being increasingly diverted to existing wars | Official statement decries rampant robophobia in the Outer Systems | Papal Mainframe planet Oraskaa captured in most important victory in years


No NS stats, at least for now. This nation does not represent my real views, and if you actually support enslaving people to use their minds as computer power, I question your sanity. RL Views

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:48 pm

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : SLAVE-INQUIRY
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
We would like 250 educated slaves to be used for numerous
purposes, primarily as part of computer systems within the
Mainframe. We will send spaceships to retrieve them from
your planet and provide the payment.
== END COMMUNICATION ==

“Ok that’s $250,000”-
Major Khalid Sharif
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
The Cosmic Mainframe
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:58 pm

Free Azadistan wrote:“Ok that’s $250,000”-
Major Khalid Sharif

== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE.REPLY
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : SLAVE-ACKNOWLEDGMENT
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
A class 0114 Mobile Datacenter has been sent to retrieve the
persons and also send 250,000 NSD in cash. An ambassador
will greet you upon our arrival, and your planet will be
considered to be in a positive state of relations with the Cosmic
Mainframe.
== END COMMUNICATION ==
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (timeprefix 095E/earth-year 3244): International Relations Subsystem reports massive increase in trade with other planets, with military resources being increasingly diverted to existing wars | Official statement decries rampant robophobia in the Outer Systems | Papal Mainframe planet Oraskaa captured in most important victory in years


No NS stats, at least for now. This nation does not represent my real views, and if you actually support enslaving people to use their minds as computer power, I question your sanity. RL Views

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:52 pm

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
Free Azadistan wrote:“Ok that’s $250,000”-
Major Khalid Sharif

== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE.REPLY
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : SLAVE-ACKNOWLEDGMENT
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
A class 0114 Mobile Datacenter has been sent to retrieve the
persons and also send 250,000 NSD in cash. An ambassador
will greet you upon our arrival, and your planet will be
considered to be in a positive state of relations with the Cosmic
Mainframe.
== END COMMUNICATION ==

“It’s United States dollars, not NSD.”-
Major Khalid Sharif
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
The Cosmic Mainframe
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:01 pm

== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE.REPLY
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : CURRENCY-CONVERSION
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
We apologise for any inconvenience. The ship has been
redirected to a bank where we will change the payment to the
correct currency.
== END COMMUNICATION ==
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (timeprefix 095E/earth-year 3244): International Relations Subsystem reports massive increase in trade with other planets, with military resources being increasingly diverted to existing wars | Official statement decries rampant robophobia in the Outer Systems | Papal Mainframe planet Oraskaa captured in most important victory in years


No NS stats, at least for now. This nation does not represent my real views, and if you actually support enslaving people to use their minds as computer power, I question your sanity. RL Views

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 326
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gopnikea » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:53 am

3 million usd will be transferred immediately

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:59 am

Gopnikea wrote:3 million usd will be transferred immediately

Thank you.
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:59 am

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE.REPLY
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : CURRENCY-CONVERSION
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
We apologise for any inconvenience. The ship has been
redirected to a bank where we will change the payment to the
correct currency.
== END COMMUNICATION ==


“Have you transferred it yet?”-Major Khalid Sharif
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
The Cosmic Mainframe
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:02 am

Free Azadistan wrote:
“Have you transferred it yet?”-Major Khalid Sharif

== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE.REPLY
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : CURRENCY-TRANSFER
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
Payment should now have been transferred. Thank you.
== END COMMUNICATION ==
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (timeprefix 095E/earth-year 3244): International Relations Subsystem reports massive increase in trade with other planets, with military resources being increasingly diverted to existing wars | Official statement decries rampant robophobia in the Outer Systems | Papal Mainframe planet Oraskaa captured in most important victory in years


No NS stats, at least for now. This nation does not represent my real views, and if you actually support enslaving people to use their minds as computer power, I question your sanity. RL Views

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 am

OOC: slavery is most prominent in a lot of the North-West and a lot of the South(especially almost all the South-West).
Less than 1% of the population owns slaves which includes farm-owners/ranchers, shopkeepers, merchants, restaurant-owners, oil companies and craftspeople.
It is illegal in Metropolis and Pakhtunkwa State but legal in the North-Western State along with most Southern and Western states.
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Free Azadistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 112
Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Azadistan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 am

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
Free Azadistan wrote:
“Have you transferred it yet?”-Major Khalid Sharif

== BEGIN METADATA ==
TYPE : MESSAGE.REPLY
AUTHOR: CLASSICAL-PROCESSOR 234F.90CC.FDCB.2010
NAME : CURRENCY-TRANSFER
== END METADATA ==

== BEGIN COMMUNICATION ==
Payment should now have been transferred. Thank you.
== END COMMUNICATION ==

“Thank you.”-
Major Khalid Sharif
Last edited by Free Azadistan on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azadistan after Munkcestrian colonialism.
Does not represent my views.

I am the same player as Saranidia

User avatar
Vadia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1046
Founded: Nov 28, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vadia » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:29 pm

To:Free Azadistan
From: Unspoken
Subject: Where Are Our Slaves?
Encryption: Medium

Image


Dear Free Azadistan

Where are the slaves we are asking for? Do you not have any slaves and are just pretending to have them? You will pay for these lies.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads