NATION

PASSWORD

Stormsoft S-Box

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Nation=The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Studio=Corellia Animations
Game name=The Galactic Frontlines
Type=FPS
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=This game was produced in collaboration with a donation funded committee that works for the government. In is meant to highlight the hardships of deployed soldiers. Due to its government influence, the game is highly realistic. You start as a trooper deployed out on a run world fighting weaponized criminals. Names of people and places are changed, so it will just look like a good story to the consumer. The player will progress through the tutorial previously mentioned to the main screen. They can play the campaign mode or participate in realistic Star Wars-esque engagements against real people online. It’s the S-Box version of the G-Cube games. It runs on the same servers.

Approved
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Frachen
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 41
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Nation=Frachen
Studio=The Supreme Eternal Overlord's
Game name=Money lust
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=none
Last edited by Frachen on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

User avatar
Frachen
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 41
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Nation=Frachwn
Studio=Brown bros studio
Game name=The Brown Bros Show:The Game!!!
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=fun game
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachen
Studio=The Supreme Eternal Overlord's
Game name=Money lust
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=none

Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachwn
Studio=Brown bros studio
Game name=The Brown Bros Show:The Game!!!
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=fun game

We need more information, Shovelware doesn't help anyone. We have to reject. We normally accept most games, but this is clearly shovelware, so we have to reject it on quality grounds. "fun game" isn't enough, and we'll have to get a slightly more detailed. One sentence is enough, so try to explain why. Otherwise, our shovelware alarm goes off. Maybe the G-Cube is a better option, as they would be more likely to accept.
Last edited by Hurricania Imperium on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Frachen
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 41
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Hurricania Imperium wrote:
Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachen
Studio=The Supreme Eternal Overlord's
Game name=Money lust
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=none

Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachwn
Studio=Brown bros studio
Game name=The Brown Bros Show:The Game!!!
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=fun game

We need more information, Shovelware doesn't help anyone. We have to reject. We normally accept most games, but this is clearly shovelware, so we have to reject it on quality grounds. "fun game" isn't enough, and we'll have to get a slightly more detailed. One sentence is enough, so try to explain why. Otherwise, our shovelware alarm goes off.

Fine. fun game=In this game you have to play as a fictional robot who are trying to raise this kid..you have two choices initially, but the other can be unlocked through gameplay....one is his adoptive dad the other is his adoptive uncle.....Bob and Steve Brown respectively.......Bob is an immature, money-lusting (term for loving money excessively), narcissistic, somehow responsible robot, while Steve is his opposite..
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

User avatar
Trinadaed
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Trinadaed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Nation=Trinadaed
Store name=Trinadaedian Wares
Shipment number= 750,000
Shipment rate= 7,500 a week for 100 weeks (nearly 2 years)
Other=We ship in a diversity of different SBOX games, not just ours. Demand is incredibly high for games here, so ship ment will be very high.
I just won't have a sig at all.

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 am

Frachen wrote:
Hurricania Imperium wrote:
We need more information, Shovelware doesn't help anyone. We have to reject. We normally accept most games, but this is clearly shovelware, so we have to reject it on quality grounds. "fun game" isn't enough, and we'll have to get a slightly more detailed. One sentence is enough, so try to explain why. Otherwise, our shovelware alarm goes off.

Fine. fun game=In this game you have to play as a fictional robot who are trying to raise this kid..you have two choices initially, but the other can be unlocked through gameplay....one is his adoptive dad the other is his adoptive uncle.....Bob and Steve Brown respectively.......Bob is an immature, money-lusting (term for loving money excessively), narcissistic, somehow responsible robot, while Steve is his opposite..

We'll consider it, but there will be no guarantees that it'll be published.
Trinadaed wrote:Nation=Trinadaed
Store name=Trinadaedian Wares
Shipment number= 750,000
Shipment rate= 7,500 a week for 100 weeks (nearly 2 years)
Other=We ship in a diversity of different SBOX games, not just ours. Demand is incredibly high for games here, so ship ment will be very high.

OK, they should arrive soon.
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Endem
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:16 am

Nation=Endem
Studio= CalEms
Game name= Cast Out
Type= Post-Apo
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story takes place in the ruined city of Gerbel where strange creatures roam the once green streets, your task is to survive as a Cast Out of the Qun a powerful faction occupying the city hall, the game has multiple endings
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

P2TM is goddamn addictive

New Flag Everyone

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 am

Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Studio= CalEms
Game name= Cast Out
Type= Post-Apo
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story takes place in the ruined city of Gerbel where strange creatures roam the once green streets, your task is to survive as a Cast Out of the Qun a powerful faction occupying the city hall, the game has multiple endings

Approved
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Arailand
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arailand » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

Nation= Arailand
Studio= Nanodan Shinsha
Game name= Super Fighting Soldier X
Type= Action Platformer
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story is about an evil king that takes over the world, infecting everyone with a parasite he found. The player, as either Satoshi Imazuma or Sakaki Kataoka, must go out and stop the evil king before it's too late. The gameplay is a mix of Mega Man and Contra, with a few elements of Third Person Shooters as well.

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 am

Arailand wrote:Nation= Arailand
Studio= Nanodan Shinsha
Game name= Super Fighting Soldier X
Type= Action Platformer
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story is about an evil king that takes over the world, infecting everyone with a parasite he found. The player, as either Satoshi Imazuma or Sakaki Kataoka, must go out and stop the evil king before it's too late. The gameplay is a mix of Mega Man and Contra, with a few elements of Third Person Shooters as well.

Approved
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Endem
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 am

Nation=Endem
Store name= SuperComps
Shipment number= 1000
Shipment rate= 100 every week
Other= if they will bring profit we will try to establish a supply chain
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

P2TM is goddamn addictive

New Flag Everyone

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Store name= SuperComps
Shipment number= 1000
Shipment rate= 100 every week
Other= if they will bring profit we will try to establish a supply chain

OK they're coming your way.
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Tornado Queendom
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tornado Queendom » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Nation=Tornado Queendom
Studio=Saturn Games
Game name=BattleRats 2
Type=Artillery
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=Ported to many platforms already, this excellent game makes its way to the S-Box. With S-Box Live, you can play with players on any other version.
New ITV-like Television Network: http://leagueoftelevision.epizy.com/smf/index.php
If I'm not on Nationstates [on either this account or one of my other puppets], you can usually find me in Worms Armageddon under the name "SpyVsSpyFan" [which I have yet to change] (If I'm not there, I'm usually either at school or asleep.).
Worms Armageddon 3.8 is coming soon, in case you're wondering

User avatar
Tornado Queendom
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tornado Queendom » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Nation=Tornado Queendom
Store name=X-Game
Shipment number=50,500
Shipment rate=5,050 a week for 10 weeks
Other=Like suspected earlier, we have more units.
New ITV-like Television Network: http://leagueoftelevision.epizy.com/smf/index.php
If I'm not on Nationstates [on either this account or one of my other puppets], you can usually find me in Worms Armageddon under the name "SpyVsSpyFan" [which I have yet to change] (If I'm not there, I'm usually either at school or asleep.).
Worms Armageddon 3.8 is coming soon, in case you're wondering

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Tornado Queendom wrote:Nation=Tornado Queendom
Studio=Saturn Games
Game name=BattleRats 2
Type=Artillery
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=Ported to many platforms already, this excellent game makes its way to the S-Box. With S-Box Live, you can play with players on any other version.

Tornado Queendom wrote:Nation=Tornado Queendom
Store name=X-Game
Shipment number=50,500
Shipment rate=5,050 a week for 10 weeks
Other=Like suspected earlier, we have more units.

Both Approved
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Endem
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Terra Nueva
Type= Mount and Blade'esque in the colonialism period
S-Box Live Support= Yes for matches, No for campaigns
Other= After the success of Cast Out the first Endemian game studio takes on a new project in the colonialism period, choose where is going to be your adventure in the desert, jungles, mountains or maybe ancient cities, as a native or colonizer, found or conquer, enslave or befriend all options are to your own choosing in Terra Nueva
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

P2TM is goddamn addictive

New Flag Everyone

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Terra Nueva
Type= Mount and Blade'esque in the colonialism period
S-Box Live Support= Yes for matches, No for campaigns
Other= After the success of Cast Out the first Endemian game studio takes on a new project in the colonialism period, choose where is going to be your adventure in the desert, jungles, mountains or maybe ancient cities, as a native or colonizer, found or conquer, enslave or befriend all options are to your own choosing in Terra Nueva

Approved
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Frachen's games have been rejected, in fears of shovelware. However, we're open to re-requests.
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Endem
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Surreal
Type= RPG
S-Box Live Support= No
Other= After the successes of Cast Out and Terra Nueva the studio CalEms is in the business again with an RPG game where you find yourself in a surreal world where strange beasts might come and go NPC's having strange interactions and many of laws of normal world don't apply for example a foam blade is the most destructive thing in here, your objective is simply to get out of this world, throw in hundreds upon hundreds easter eggs and meta jokes and you have before you the game Surreal, game time: 4 hours plus 2 on sidequests and additional 2 expected with DLC's
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

P2TM is goddamn addictive

New Flag Everyone

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:52 am

Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Surreal
Type= RPG
S-Box Live Support= No
Other= After the successes of Cast Out and Terra Nueva the studio CalEms is in the business again with an RPG game where you find yourself in a surreal world where strange beasts might come and go NPC's having strange interactions and many of laws of normal world don't apply for example a foam blade is the most destructive thing in here, your objective is simply to get out of this world, throw in hundreds upon hundreds easter eggs and meta jokes and you have before you the game Surreal, game time: 4 hours plus 2 on sidequests and additional 2 expected with DLC's

Approved
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Weather: Use Nilrahrarfan's weather
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kryzotska

Advertisement

Remove ads