NATION

PASSWORD

RCC Armnaments

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chinevion
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:27 am

Cruxa wrote:You smug bastard.

Stole all the customers off the IFM. Okay.

Cruxa, as you can see we dont exactly have much buissnes either, but if you feel you need a scape goat then please blame us, If we did steal your business its because we offer superior products. I'm not saying we do however. We at RCC value the quality of our products and feel they speak for them selves. We dont need to actively try to steal your costumers, CAW still posts our products in your stores and have even requested designs from others on your forums.

Chinevion
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Raksha m1a1a

Postby Chinevion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:47 am

Stats:
Main gun:
C835 Mark 2 152mm smoothbore cannon
Secondary armerments:
AGl-32/12.7 hmg Lau Dhaara RWS system
Engine:
DCG MB 320 SC-501 Liquid cooled v12 twin turbo diesel engine
Armor:
Effective Maximum frontal armor comparable to 2,000mm RHA vs. KE, 2,800mm RHA vs HEAT and a frontal minimum of 980mm RHA vs KE, 1,800mm RHA vs HEAT.
Crew:
3 Commander, gunner and driver, all in turret
Cost:
9,000,000 USD
Class: 3

Overveiw:
The G.I.F’s first domestically produced tank, the G1-Raksha was designed in conjunction by CAW and Dala. Work was started on the design of what would become the Raksha in 2034, after the senate approved a 600 million IFY budget for the design and production of a prototype and subsequently a production of a new mbt to replace the aging Leo 2a7E’s imported from the German federation. The requirements for the new tank were as follows: a 152mm smoothbore main gun, a weight under 68 tones and hard kill protection systems.
Survivability:
A new composite armor was developed for the Raksha by Dala in the Nakai armor labs. Nakai armor was tested against a 120m L44 firing M829A2 APFSDS from three ranges, 1,000m, 500m and 10m. The Nakai armor survived a M829A2 from 1,000m and 500m, however the M829A2 successfully penetrated at 10m. The Raksha is still vulnerable to attacks to the top of the turret. To combat this, an additional 400 million IFY to develop a more effective DERA system to be integrated into the tank. The system developed by Dala, can track and destroy up to 4 targets simultaneously.for additional protection, ERA can be added to the hull to improve survivability, however no additional ERA can be added to the turret as it would block the DERA system. The base of the hull is constructed out of steel with depleted uranium composite and Nakai special armor add ons.. All this allows the Effective Maximum frontal armor to be comparable to 2,000mm RHA vs. KE, 2,800mm RHA vs HEAT and a frontal minimum of 980mm RHA vs KE, 1,800mm RHA vs HEAT..
Engine:
The Raksha 1 use the DCG MB 320 SC-501 Liquid cooled v12 twin turbo diesel engine. The engine operates at 2,000 psi and produces 1,979 horsepower and 1,603kW. Located in the rear of the tank, the engine allows the Raksha to move at speeds of up to 75km/h. The Raksha has a fuel capacity of 2,500 litres and an operational range of 530 km.
Main Gun:
The Raksha uses the CAW produced C835 Mark 2 152mm smoothbore cannon. The massive cannon uses a innovative autoloading system that allows for shell types to be changed after every shot and allows the C835 fired at 9.52 rounds per minute. The C835 has access to a wide range of shells, however, four shells are most often used. The shells are as follows: 1. C812 Ajagar: The C812 Ajagar MPAT. The C812 MPAT shell is the base for many different warheads including the W31 OTES (Obscured target engagement system) tandem warhead; the shell uses laser guidance from the O.C.CAM (Over Cover Camera) and 8 fins that allow the C812-W31 shell to make precision strikes on targets behind cover and out of a direct line of sight. The W31 has a penetration of around 900mm. W31 OTES is not widely used however as it is an expensive shell. W7 CAIM; the W7 CAIM or Cluster Anti Infantry shell is a anti personnel shell that uses the airburst designator system incorporated into to Raksha to detonate at a set position behind cover and deploys cluster munitions to eliminate large groups of dug in enemy infantry. W4E2 HE shell. The W4E2 HE shell is used to engage fortifications, light armored vehicles and other soft targets. 2. W12E4 APFSDS shell. The W12E4 APFSDS is a high velocity shell that uses a 3.5cm wide 105 cm long depleted uranium long rod penetrator. The muzzle velocity of the W12EF is high, around 1,600m/s that the shell is capable of penetrating 1.4 meters of armor even at extreme ranges. A benefit for using depleted uranium LRPs over tungsten LRPs is that depleted uranium does not deform on impact as tungsten does, leading to a superior LRP. The large gun has one downside however. The turret larger than most other tanks, and a large portion of the turret is taken up by shells stored in blowout compartments in the rear of the turret. This is a drawback because to move shells up from the rear of the turret, a blast door has to be opened and new shells slid forward.
Secondary weaponry:
In addition to the C835 Mark 2, the Raksha utilizes the AGl-32 Lau Dhaara RWS system. The LD (as operators have shortened it) Fires a 30mm airburst grenade to great effect against infantry and very lightly armored vehicles. Some varients of this RWS system also use a 12.7mm hmg in addition to the AGl-32. With a fire rate of 253 rounds per minute and a effective range of out to around 2,200 m however, most engagements with the RWS occur at a range of 1,500 meters. The LD RWS uses a belt feed system and a computerized view/range finder to provide pinpoint accuracy and detonate rounds with precision. In addition to the LD, the Raksha also has a standard 12.7 coaxial for additional anti infantry capability.
FCS&Optics
The Raksha uses the Dala Sabhee Sait FCS system. The Raksha uses the LRF-2BT laser rangefinder.. Capable of acquiring and tracking at up to a range of 10km, however the maximum range targets are acquired at in combat is around 5km. The Sateek Hava CWC-1G Cross Wind compensator allows for accurate fire at extreme ranges. Targets are acquired by using the CAW developed TGS-12 Hok Takatakee which uses a standard view camera and a thermographic camera. This system is used as the base system for the primary gunner's sight and the Commander's periscope. The camera is rated up to at a range up to 10km kilometer and posses 60X zoom with high fidelity. Due to rough terrain in the usual region of operation, the Raksha is linked to a advanced gun stabilization system and a trigger-delay system. This system is used to optimize accuracy even while moving at rapid speeds over extremely rough terrain. In the event of the gunner firing at the moment of the tank encountering a irregularity in the terrain, the oscillation of the gun barrel will cause a temporary misalignment between the laser emitter on the barrel and the sensor on the base. In this event, the FCS will not activate until the beams are re-aligned allowing for a greatly improved chance of hitting the target.
An innovative system of the Raksha is the ability for the commander to take control of the main gun and turret from the gunner in the unlikely event the gunner is incapacitated. Additionally in an emergency the tank can be operated by only two or even one crew member. This ability is due to the ability for the feeds from the PGC (Primary gun camera) or PCC (Primary comander camera) to be relayed to any of the crews positions. This is far from ideal however as operating the tank in such a way overloads crew members and is only ever used in a critical situations.
Autoloader
Due to the large bore of the cannon, the Raksha’s rounds are to large to be loaded by hand. To remedy this Dala examined autoloading systems used on Chinovian Naval vessels and various armored vehicles. Engineers at Dala looked at two types of systems, first a carousel style autoloader and then a chain autoloader. It was decided that the Raksha would use a chain autoloader rather than a carousel autoloader. Due to this, the bustle on the rakshas turret was made larger and widens slightly to the rest of the turret, giving the Raksha’s turret its unique look.

Vymar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vymar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

Name: VX-1
Main weapon: 2 AGM-122 Sidearms (1 on each wing)
Secondary weapons: 20mm cannon (18,000 rounds), 50 Flares
Engine: Turbo Shaft T700-GE-701
Armor on all sides: Can protect the Helicopter from small arms fire and .50 caliber bullets. at an altitude of 1,000 feet
Troop Capacity (if any): 0
Crew: 1
Class: 2
Speed: 158MPH
Purpose: National Vymarian Arms wants to give you the does and don'ts for this weapon
DO
Use it from long range
Use against softer targets and bunkers.
Use from higher elevations
DONT
Drop below 1,000 feet, as .50 calibers will begin to penetrate the armor
Use against enemy helicopters, it is for air to ground use ONLY
Send alone, it has been designed to go in flights of 3 or higher

Cost for production (est.) : 4,405,759$

Cost to You: 6,000,000$
The United Federal Republic of Vymar
Proud Owner of Realpolitik Armaments and The Ballero Group!
Proud Founding Member of the Commonwealth of Free Nations
Proud Member of OSAN
I'm part of the Estaria Region, are you?

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

panzers

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 am

My 30 billion dollar military budget is suggesting panzer tank availability. They are some of the most sought after vehicles.

Valkiir
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:56 am

The Western Nazi Order wrote:My 30 billion dollar military budget is suggesting panzer tank availability. They are some of the most sought after vehicles.

DUE TO LEGISLATION PASSED BY OUR SENATE AND THE POLICIES OF THIS ORGINIZATION WE WILL NOT BE SUPPLYING ANY WEAPONS OR EQUIPMENT TO YOUR NATION. THIS DECISION IS NOT SUBJECT TO DISCUSSION OR APPEAL

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 am

The Western Nazi Order wrote:My 30 billion dollar military budget is suggesting panzer tank availability. They are some of the most sought after vehicles.

By the way, the previous message was on behalf of Valkiir National Arms, and Valkiir. Maybe someone else will take your money...we don't want it.

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am

Valkiir wrote:

By the way, the previous message was on behalf of Valkiir National Arms, and Valkiir. Maybe someone else will take your money...we don't want it.

You have been recorded and documented. May your sins ever find you

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:37 am

The Western Nazi Order wrote:
Valkiir wrote:By the way, the previous message was on behalf of Valkiir National Arms, and Valkiir. Maybe someone else will take your money...we don't want it.

You have been recorded and documented. May your sins ever find you

We do not fear that which we have earned.

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:40 am

Valkiir wrote:
The Western Nazi Order wrote:You have been recorded and documented. May your sins ever find you

We do not fear that which we have earned.

You should

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:44 am

Valkiir wrote:We do not fear that which we have earned.

You should

If I earned it...I deserve it....So I avoid doing things in the first place....no fear needed just acceptance.

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am

Valkiir wrote:
The Western Nazi Order wrote:You should

If I earned it...I deserve it....So I avoid doing things in the first place....no fear needed just acceptance.

I find it offensive to be judged by my name.

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:00 am

Valkiir wrote:If I earned it...I deserve it....So I avoid doing things in the first place....no fear needed just acceptance.

I find it offensive to be judged by my name.

I am not judging the person running the country....simply responding as I feel the nation and organization I run would respond. feel free to TG me to discuss anything you wish. I don't mean anything as a personal insult.

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 am

Guys, on RCC, we allow our vendors to deny any order or request they wish. After all, this is a role-playing game where you can create whatever country you want. Valkir, you are perfectly justified to deny his request based on however you feel. And Western Nazi Order, you have to accept that he can do that.
Hi, we're Reikin, a Right-Wing, Ultra Capitalist Republic focused on Industry, Economy, and Defense Forces. In Reikin, male children are taken at age 6 to learn in a school environment and to train in preparation for their 12 year, 3 term, military service from age 18-30. We are pro business, defense, gun ownership, anti-communist, and fiercely patriotic.
Capitol: Reikcity
Currency: The Reik
National Animal: The Arctic Wolf
Leader: President Reilly Reik
Government Type: Right-Wing Utopian, Ultra Capitalist Republic

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 am

Reikin wrote:Guys, on RCC, we allow our vendors to deny any order or request they wish. After all, this is a role-playing game where you can create whatever country you want. Valkir, you are perfectly justified to deny his request based on however you feel. And Western Nazi Order, you have to accept that he can do that.

No conflict here we are In discussions by Telegram. Western Nazi Order is being perfectly reasonable in handling the situation

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 am

Valkiir wrote:
Reikin wrote:Guys, on RCC, we allow our vendors to deny any order or request they wish. After all, this is a role-playing game where you can create whatever country you want. Valkir, you are perfectly justified to deny his request based on however you feel. And Western Nazi Order, you have to accept that he can do that.

No conflict here we are In discussions by Telegram. Western Nazi Order is being perfectly reasonable in handling the situation

I talked to him as well. All is resolved
Hi, we're Reikin, a Right-Wing, Ultra Capitalist Republic focused on Industry, Economy, and Defense Forces. In Reikin, male children are taken at age 6 to learn in a school environment and to train in preparation for their 12 year, 3 term, military service from age 18-30. We are pro business, defense, gun ownership, anti-communist, and fiercely patriotic.

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 am

Oi, any conflict is in character

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:38 am

Oi, any conflict is in character

OOC: Yup

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 am

Sleet Clans wrote:(Image)
Name: M40A2
Caliber: 45mm
Weight: 12.3 pounds
Length: 41.4 inches
Magazine Capacity: Single shot, reloadable
Fire Rate: As fast as you can load and aim this thing
Range: 2450 yards
Cost: 2,250 NSD per launcher (2,500 F per launcher)
Description of Weapon: The M40 is a single launch, reloadable multipurpose weapon intended to knock out anything from bunkers to armored vehicles and even helicopters. It is capable of locking onto heat signatures, and can also use infra-red imaging in it's in-built scope to pick out targets. It can also be fired without a lock on. It fires the GAM-042 missile, which can reach a speed of just over Mach 1.5. This speed is needed to utterly demolish anything this thing is fired at, be it a bunker or tank. However, it is not recommended that you fire this at a helicopter, as the missile is intended to knock out ground targets rather than airborne ones, but if you hit a helicopter it is guaranteed to be blown to Kingdom Come.

Ministério da Defesa - Forças Armadas

Ref.Procurement

Sirs,

The Armed Forces of Reino do Brazil are procuring the following

-M40A2 800.000 units fitted with all sorts of ammunition required. We will be expecting to be supplied as the needs of the market.

- RC-5 Combat Helmet- 1.5 Billion units

Payment upon confirmation.

Respectfully

The Royal Armed Forces

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Description of Weapon: The M40 is a single launch, reloadable multipurpose weapon intended to knock out anything from bunkers to armored vehicles and even helicopters. It is capable of locking onto heat signatures, and can also use infra-red imaging in it's in-built scope to pick out targets. It can also be fired without a lock on. It fires the GAM-042 missile, which can reach a speed of just over Mach 1.5. This speed is needed to utterly demolish anything this thing is fired at, be it a bunker or tank. However, it is not recommended that you fire this at a helicopter, as the missile is intended to knock out ground targets rather than airborne ones, but if you hit a helicopter it is guaranteed to be blown to Kingdom Come.

Ref.Procurement

Sirs,

-M40A2 800.000 units fitted with all sorts of ammunition required. We will be expecting to be supplied as the needs of the market.

Respectfully

The Royal Armed Forces

TO: Ministério da Defesa

To the sender,

The Department of Defense will be happy to send you 800,000 M40s + ammunition, which includes AP, HE, HEAT, and APCI (Armor Piercing Chemical Imbued). The total cost for this will be 1,850,000,000, which you can send either by delivery or wire transfer (If by wire transfer, please send to the Central Bank of Sleetavia). Once delivery of money has been completed, all weapons and their ammunition will be delivered via cargo aircraft and ships.

With Regards,

Field Marshal of the Army Yushin Khakochi

United Confederacy of Sleetavia

"Ushije e Vuani"

MT/PMT, willing to switch it up depending on RP

Estude
Secretary

Founded: Jun 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Estude » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Good Evening Chinevion,

We would love to buy 600 Raksahsha M1A1s. (Should Equate to 5,400,000,000).

Long Live the Strongest.

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Estude wrote:Good Evening Chinevion,

We would love to buy 600 Raksahsha M1A1s. (Should Equate to 5,400,000,000).

Long Live the Strongest.

Please place all orders on RCC Orders

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=402809

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:

Ref.Procurement

Sirs,

Respectfully

The Royal Armed Forces

As for the Helmets, please wire the money to Reikin National Bank on the RCC Orders Forum

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:27 am

Name: CR40A2 Assault Rifle
Caliber: 8.56x45
Weight: 5.7 pounds
Length: 30.7 inches
Magazine Capacity: 32 rounds
Fire Rate: 720 RPM
Range: 720 yards
Cost: 1,400 NSD per rifle (1,750 F per rifle)
Class: I
Description of Weapon: An upgrade of the earlier CR40, the CR40A2 fixes several problems that were apparent in the older model. First off, it has an improved recoil control spring to reduce the recoil. Secondly, it has improved gas tubes, making the flow of gas throughout the weapon much smoother. It also means that the range of the weapon is slightly better than that of it's predecessor. Finally, it is 0.2 pounds lighter than it's older brother due to the use of improved materials. If you loved the CR40A1, you will love this rifle. It operates smoother overall than the A1, and has less recoil too. Of course, it also features the ruggedness of the A1, so you will not have to really worry about this weapon jamming on you.
Last edited by Sleet Clans on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Ushije e Vuani"

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Name: CR40A2/HAV
Weight: 6.8 pounds
Length: 31.6 inches
Magazine Capacity: 75 with drum mag, 32 with normal mag
Range: 735 yards
Cost: 1,800 NSD per weapon
Class: II
Description of Weapon: The CR40A2/HAV (Heavy Assault Version) is intended to be a light support weapon to be used by paratroopers, marines, and other special forces. It differs from it's father rifle in the fact that it weights a bit more due to the heavier barrel, and in that it's barrel can be quickly changed in combat situations in the extremely unlikely event that the weapon were to jam. It also has an integrated bipod for easier control when firing from cover or when prone on the ground. Not only can this weapon act as a LMG, it can also be turned into a marksman rifle for when you need some precision to take down a target. These features make this rifle even more adaptable than the mainline CR40 weapons, so when you need a precision rifle and an LMG in one package, the CR40A2/HAV has your back.
Last edited by Sleet Clans on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Ushije e Vuani"

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Name: CR40A2/HAV
Weight: 6.8 pounds
Length: 31.6 inches
Magazine Capacity: 75 with drum mag, 32 with normal mag
Range: 735 yards
Cost: 1,800 NSD per weapon (2,200 Feks per weapon)
Class: III
Description of Weapon: The CR40A2/HAV (Heavy Assault Version) is intended to be a light support weapon to be used by paratroopers, marines, and other special forces. It differs from it's father rifle in the fact that it weights a bit more due to the heavier barrel, and in that it's barrel can be quickly changed in combat situations in the extremely unlikely event that the weapon were to jam. It also has an integrated bipod for easier control when firing from cover or when prone on the ground. Not only can this weapon act as a LMG, it can also be turned into a marksman rifle for when you need some precision to take down a target. These features make this rifle even more adaptable than the mainline CR40 weapons, so when you need a precision rifle and an LMG in one package, the CR40A2/HAV has your back.

This weapon is endorsed By the Republic of Valkiir and Valkiir National Arms

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade