NATION

PASSWORD

Xarn Cloning - Clones are us.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trump Project
Political Columnist

Founded: May 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trump Project » Sun May 28, 2017 2:39 pm

All of the hitlers in stock please.

2nd Brazilian Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Brazilian Empire » Sun May 28, 2017 3:17 pm

The Emperor is delighted with your items. As part of a trillionaire and mysterious project, our majesty Augusto Lima II would like to purchase:

One Mao Tse-tung
One Jackie Chan
One Wolfgang Mozart
One Margaret Thatcher
One Jiang Xin

The total cost is $2.450.000 NSD.
It's a complete disgrace for our project that Adolf and Torquemada are sold out. The Emperor would be pleased if another warlord or conqueror could be added to your database.
The Lusophone Empire
Set in 2014.
Sportswire|Overview

-Celibrae-
Envoy

Founded: Apr 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Celibrae- » Sun May 28, 2017 3:20 pm

I'd like to buy ten Frankie Boyles for a grand total of $500 million.

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Mon May 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Trump Project wrote:All of the hitlers in stock please.

Dear Trump Project
Our apologies but we only has enough genetic material to create one Adolf Hitler which has been sold out.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Mon May 29, 2017 2:25 pm

2nd Brazilian Empire wrote:The Emperor is delighted with your items. As part of a trillionaire and mysterious project, our majesty Augusto Lima II would like to purchase:

One Mao Tse-tung
One Jackie Chan
One Wolfgang Mozart
One Margaret Thatcher
One Jiang Xin

The total cost is $2.450.000 NSD.
It's a complete disgrace for our project that Adolf and Torquemada are sold out. The Emperor would be pleased if another warlord or conqueror could be added to your database.

Dear 2nd Brazilian Empire We are most gratified that the Emperor himself is appreciative of our humble efforts, ans has purchased from us. I am saddened that we were unable to fully supply your needs but are working hard to acquire genetic material for a Joseph Stalin & we are hopeful that of Reinhard Heydrich.
The individuals purchased can be collected from Level 35 at your leisure.

In Friendship
Prince Conrad Xarn

-Celibrae- wrote:I'd like to buy ten Frankie Boyles for a grand total of $500 million.

Dear Celibrae
We are delighted that you purchased Mr Boyle and hope that he will provide you many happy hours of humour. You may collect from Level 35 at your leisure.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Trump Project
Political Columnist

Founded: May 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trump Project » Mon May 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Xiaxal Xarn wrote:
Trump Project wrote:All of the hitlers in stock please.

Dear Trump Project
Our apologies but we only has enough genetic material to create one Adolf Hitler which has been sold out.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Any time you have 2 or more hitlers I will purchase

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Mon May 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Trump Project wrote:
Xiaxal Xarn wrote:
Dear Trump Project

Prince Conrad Xarn

Hello.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon May 29, 2017 9:44 pm

We wish to acquire cloned material from leading scientists-- specifically Nicola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Burkhard Heim, Vladimir Demikhov, Robert G. Heath, Edward Teller, and Johann Conrad Dippel.

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Tue May 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Trump Project wrote:
Xiaxal Xarn wrote:
Dear Trump Project

Prince Conrad Xarn

Dear Trump Project
If we are able to acquire more genetic material we will be happy to grow more, however as cloning is not an exact science, we expect to lose around 1 clone in 3, though often we lose whole batches. However as we are looking to build a customer base I will pass this request on to both the Collectors and the Dark Collectors so we will see what they can recover for me.

Prince Conrad Xarn

South Vict wrote:
Trump Project wrote:

Hello.

Hello to you South Vict.

Prince Conrad Xarn

UniversalCommons wrote:From: Nana Ohyay, Minister of Technology

We wish to acquire cloned material from leading scientists-- specifically Nicola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, Burkhard Heim, Vladimir Demikhov, Robert G. Heath, Edward Teller, and Johann Conrad Dippel.

Dear Minister Ohyay
I have to confess that I had not considered men & women of science. I will set the Collectors onto this and will hopefully soon have some or all of these available.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Wercas
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wercas » Wed May 31, 2017 3:37 pm

i have a request for a clone. How about jonny depp

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:23 am

OOC: Are fictional characters and non-Humans can be cloned and sold too?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Wercas wrote:i have a request for a clone. How about jonny depp

Dear Wercas
We will do our best to acquire this genetic material. I will set the Collectors onto this.

Prince Conrad Xarn

The Federation of Kendor wrote:OOC: Are fictional characters and non-Humans can be cloned and sold too?

OOC: I am already looking at non-humans /Alien clones as this has been suggested by another player as well. I am tinkering with ideas for fictional characters, but if I do I need to have a 'semi-real' reason for them, which I haven't yet got.

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Good Evening to you our valued customers
I would like to inform you that the store now holds details on 'Private Commissions ' grown from genetic samples provided by your good selves.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Ladies & Gentlemen
Our customer recording shows that 956 visitors came, saw and left. Did nothing on offer interest your good selves?. we can create private clones on material supplied and as per customer requests we can seek out material to grow clones to your requirements.
Our business can only grow with input from you our potential customers.

Prince Conrad Xarn

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Private Commission
To: Prince Xiaxal Xarn
We have acquired the DNA of Buckminister Fuller. We wish to have a clone of Buckminister Fuller brought back as a woman. We are willing to negotiate on the price.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:43 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:Private Commission
We have acquired the DNA of Buckminister Fuller. We wish to have a clone of Buckminister Fuller brought back as a woman. We are willing to negotiate on the price.

Dear Dean Ohyay
I am delighted to have received your communication. The changing of genetic material from male to female will be certainly be a challenge. We will require at least two genetic samples. We will charge you $10 million NSD for the clone and can deliver should this be required, otherwise you may collect from city level 75. Should we succeed with both genetic samples the second clone will be free of charge.

Prince Conrad Xarn

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Xiaxal Xarn wrote:
UniversalCommons wrote:Private Commission

Dear Dean Ohyay
I am delighted to have received your communication. The changing of genetic material from male to female will be certainly be a challenge. We will require at least two genetic samples. We will charge you $10 million NSD for the clone and can deliver should this be required, otherwise you may collect from city level 75. Should we succeed with both genetic samples the second clone will be free of charge.

Prince Conrad Xarn

To: Prince Conrad Xarn

We purchased Buckminister Fullers brain from an auction of seized material from the Church of the Arisen Man, an illegal terrorist organization. We also were able to get his left hand which is in a jar of brine along with one of his gonads. We are sending them to you via airship along with $10 million NSD.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 am

We would like to purchase 2 Georgy Zhukov after some questions have been answered. Firstly, what happens if the clones see each other, being that they are clonew of a very intelligent man
Last edited by The Western Nazi Order on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 pm

The Western Nazi Order wrote:We would like to purchase 2 Georgy Zhukov after some questions have been answered. Firstly, what happens if the clones see each other, being that they are clonew of a very intelligent man

Dear Western Nazi Order
I find it interesting that you are interested in purchasing a Red Army or Communist if you prefer General. As to your question, well we cheat a bit and sub-conciously plant acceptance of their cloned selves. So they will greet each other civilly and talk about their shared interests. Surprisingly they will if put together for a long time develop differences in personalities and individual quirks.

Prince Conrad Xarn

The Western Nazi Order
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Nazi Order » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Xiaxal Xarn wrote:
The Western Nazi Order wrote:We would like to purchase 2 Georgy Zhukov after some questions have been answered. Firstly, what happens if the clones see each other, being that they are clonew of a very intelligent man

Dear Western Nazi Order
I find it interesting that you are interested in purchasing a Red Army or Communist if you prefer General. As to your question, well we cheat a bit and sub-conciously plant acceptance of their cloned selves. So they will greet each other civilly and talk about their shared interests. Surprisingly they will if put together for a long time develop differences in personalities and individual quirks.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Dear Xarn Cloning,
It would be foolish of us to discount another countries brilliant minds. And after all, he won't really be communist will he? He will be serving the interests of the western nazi order. You do have the ability to make him amenable to us, do you not?

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:23 pm

The Western Nazi Order wrote:Dear Xarn Cloning,
It would be foolish of us to discount another countries brilliant minds. And after all, he won't really be communist will he? He will be serving the interests of the western nazi order. You do have the ability to make him amenable to us, do you not?

Dear Western Nazi Order
Well now we can at a certain point in the physical growth subliminally add certain suggestions and ideas. It is a delicate process but yes I can make them amenable to political ideas in principle, but ultimately it will be your rhetoric that will shape his thinking. He will at his core however remain the warrior that he is.

Prince Conrad Xarn

Xiaxal Xarn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiaxal Xarn » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm

My dear customers I offer profound apologies for my long abscence. We are working on ideas to improve our service and restructure our stock & sales.
I do hope our current stock will satisfy your requirements.

Prince Conrad Xarn

OOC: I will be working on a new store front that will (I hope) make it easier to find what you need. Until then Keep the sales and suggestions coming in. :hug:

The Raven Technocracy
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Raven Technocracy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Greetings,

The Raven Technate is always on the lookout for new and interesting genetic material. Rather than purchase clones, we would like to purchase genetic material for the following entities:
H. P. Lovecraft
Elvis Presley
Bette Davis
Louise Brooks
We are willing to pay up to 500 million Credits per genetic sample, per person. We will pay double if you can find more genetic material for Amelia Earhart.
If you agree to this proposal, a Technate ship will be sent to collect the samples.

Cordially,
Technocrat-General James Abrasax
Last edited by The Raven Technocracy on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: The Raven Technate
Technocratic-Director James Abrasax
Q&A
Feel free to TG me! I'm quite friendly, and I especially love feedback on my factbooks, questions, or just general comments about my nation.
News:Technate expanding into new star systems, begins terraformation/colonization of barren worlds.

Factbooks updated with new and terrifying toys for the Technocratic Guard. Fungal Zombies, lightning swords, and much much more!

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:54 am

The Acadian Republic would like to buy two clone each for the following. We would like to purchase two clones for redundancy purposes so in case one of each clone dies, we still have another one of these two ruthless genius who's brilliant minds we would like to employ:
Georgy Zhukov-500 Million NSDx2
Reinhard Heydrich-500 Million NSDx2
The total cost would be 2 Billion NSD.
Last edited by Whiteshore on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:27 am

The Unknown will take two H.P. Lovecrafts, one Mao, and one Elvis.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade