NATION

PASSWORD

VMK (OOC: Historical)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fallenrun
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallenrun » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:47 am

To: VMK
Encryption: None, open transmission.

Due to the facisct take over of Yohannes and subsequently VMK, we have decided to temporarily block all sale of the King Leopard MBT via VMK. However, any orders nations/organisations do have for the tank will be dealt with directly by Bashford Imperial Armanents Company.

Until this matter has been resolved, and it will be, all orders for the King Leopard MBT must be sent directly to us. This situation will be dealt with. The people of Yohannes and their industry will be liberated from the iron grips of facism.

UPDATE matter resolved. Normal ordering procedures may continue.
Last edited by Fallenrun on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICly called The Imperial Union, or De Rijksunie in RIjksaanse.

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Official Havenic communication
Origin: Marcus Montali, director for military acquisitions
131-134 Elda da Ronasc,
Iros,
Capital province,
Tyrrhenian homeland,
The Greater Vakolicci Haven.
begin transmission

It is both my pleasure and duty to inform the honoured representatives of VMK that this Greater Vakolicci Haven, in order to supliment its already impressive military, wishes to purchase the domestic production rights to the following vessils:
  • Commonwealth-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier
  • Oceania-class guided missile cruiser
  • Intrepid-class air defence frigget
This Greater Vakolicci Haven, upon confermation of our order, shall proceed to transfer the appropriate funds into your companies accounts via the Esaldtrack money transfer system (TM.)

We thank you for your business.
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Yohannes iz Nawt Fascizt

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:34 pm

[ OOC: just to clarify to everyone, Yohannes IS not a Fascist nation. It is like the People's Republic of China now, in theory run by Field Marshal Paper von Towel und Bagel... but in practice it embrace market stuff

viewtopic.php?p=22593650#p22593650

though it is also corrupt, obviously, just like modern China ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Greater-Arabia (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater-Arabia (Ancient) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Name of agency/business/entity: Lion Industries
Nation of origin: Greater Arabia
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Small infantry arms, ATGMs, MANPADs and anti-armour rocket launchers.
Any further comments or inquiries? No.
We would also like to purchase a DPR for the Pantheria Unica tank.
Last edited by Greater-Arabia (Ancient) on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE NOT JIHADISTS!
Iraqi, if you had to know. No, i am not living in Iraq.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Allanea & Lolomz

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Official Correspondence in Representation of
The Führer Paper von Towel und Bagel

Translated from [Yohannesian] to [English]

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes
Halsten Regency Trade Complex | 14 Turnbull Place
Lindblum National Square | Lindblum | Yohannes 7010
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Allanea wrote:
Official Message from the Nivensky Charitable Foundation

The Nivensky Charitable Foundation wishes to assist the Allanean military in building up the ranks of the Free Kingdom Navy. For this reason we would like to purchase some of the eminent products of VMK AG for the use of the Free Kingdom Navy.

These are the products that, after consultation with the Free Kingdom Ministry of War, we have decided to donate for the use of the Navy:

1,000 Jakarta-class multipurpose cargo ships.
100,000 HK8 Superviking- guided missiles.

560 bn will be wired upon confirmation of our order.

To: Those concerned in, and representative of, the Nivensky Charitable Foundation
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, First Spokesperson of the Reichsführer Office and Alleswerken
Subject: Re: procurement order

Dear allies and friends, what a splendid day it is for me surely to have received your letter of business today!

I would like to hereby inform you of the approval of your hefty order. As per our storefront rules, the merchant ships and munitions as well as assorted systems you have purchased should arrive already the very moment that you have posted your order in this storefront.

We hope that they have served your nation most brilliantly. As an entity originating from an allied nation and close trading partner, I would like to furthermore confirm the application of a five per cent discount to your order.

Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well designed warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders.

You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for once again choosing VMK: the premier land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
First Spokesperson of the Reichsführer Office

Lolomz wrote:
Trade Agreement

Name of agency/business/entity: The Ministry Of Economy And Trade
Nation of origin: The United Republic Of Lolomz
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?:
1. IT Services
● High-Tech Services
● Exchange Of Technology Professionals
● Drones (both commercial/civilian and military)

2. Foods
● Meats
● Apples
● Bread
3. Natural Resources
● Diamond
● Oil
● Natural Gas
● Metal

Any further comments or inquiries?: N/A

To: To those concerned in, and representative of, the Government of Lolomz
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, First Spokesperson of the Reichsführer Office and Alleswerken
Subject: Re: preferential trade agreement

Kia Ora! This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing the Reichsführer Council voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Lolomzian firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 28 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; Yohannes][The Ministry Of Economy And Trade; Lolomz]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Lolomz and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Machwabia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Machwabia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:21 am

Nation: The Republic of Machwabia
Order: 50 KDF80 Vuurhaag Interceptors, 28 De Ruyter Class, 2 Discounted Packages Panzer Package
[Optional]Additional comments: [you don't have to fill this one, or you can put anything else you want to say here]
THE REPUBLIC OF MACHWABIA

President : General Robert Xholini
Government : benevolent military dictatorship
factbook: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=333156

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:34 am

MESSAGE FROM THE TOLMAKIAN REPUBLIC

To: VMK Steel Works
Subject: Purchase

Greetings,

The Government of the Republican State of Tolmakia has taken note of the Hilde Garde Class Airship. Not only does the republic fancy airships, but it also relies on, and prizes them. Airships are presently used by the military, government, and many major companies. In fact, Tolmakia is planning to expand their use in the future. It is also open on trying out the airships of other nations.

Tolmakia would like to purchase 1 Hilde Garde Airship for evaluation. If the republic is satisfied with these aircraft, please expect more orders soon (although we admit, the price is a bit costly. But we are not complaining).

Warm Regards,
Minister Dan Dhesjoy
Minister of Defence
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Tolmakia

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:03 am

OOC/out-of-character: Tolmakia, order approved. I will decorate and formalise with an IC reply once I have got to your reply. But you have the airship now, and can use it for your RP or factbook :)

To our clients and customers, VMK is proud to announce that we are currently researching and constructing our first advanced, high quality vector stealth bomber design. We will update you as we go
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Radicchio
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Radicchio » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 am

Yohannes wrote:
Buyer: VMK AG / VMK Defence & Steel Works
Supplier: Wexler Industrial

From the offices of David Wexler, Wexler Industrial, Partner & CEO.

To: Our friends at VMK AG / VMK Defence & Steel Works

Greetings and Salutations!

I am writing to inform you that your order of:
[list=]◦SB-31 rapid response boat [price: NS/US$660,000.00] [quantity: 1,800]
◦WX-165 crew boat [price: NS/US$28,800,000.00] [quantity: 100] [/list]
Is well underway. Our shipyards have been working around the clock to complete the Crew Boats and our performance based bonus program is proving to be resulting in some truly inspiring labor numbers which have translated into ahead of schedule production. We anticipate that the WX 165 crew boats will be completed and underway by Christmas.
In the like, the SB 3 rapid response boats are nearly complete now and will ship within the week.

This is inspite of some unfortunate happenings in our Colony, which is the underlying reason behind my message today. We have had a terrible tragedy in our nation; a massive terrorist attack (the worst in our history) which was perpetrated by The Wallachian Peoples Front has taken many lives and cripples the infrastructure of several western Districts on the Big Island of Radicchio. This attack resulted in the loss of a substantial portion of Wexler Industrial's seaborne production fleet. Fire control, rescue, repair, tug and transport ships were all lost in a massive bombing of a port facility in the districts.
Though production of the WX-165 is housed on the opposite side of the island at our shipyards, much of our incoming and outgoing material orders were routed through the port which was damaged.
Though we do not anticipate this preventing us from fulfilling the order as per our agreement, I feel that I should inform you of this situation and of the perceived danger within the colony at this time.
Government authorities have assured us that they have rounded up all of those responsible for this act of brazen cowardice and our own Wexler Security agents have locked down all of our production facilities to prevent ANY unauthorized personnel from entering the facilities.

I would like to personally assure you that your order is in NO danger at this time and that we here at Wexler are doing everything to not only complete the order but protect our facilities in this troubled time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me personally.

From the offices of David Wexler,
Transcribed by Staff.
Last edited by Radicchio on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Newne Thernania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Newne Thernania » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:55 pm

we would like the following
Panzerhaubitze 2E Self Propelled Artillery [Price: 6.5 million][DPR: 32 billion]
total cost: 1,300,000,000
RIP Carriebean nov 6,2013-July 7,2014 daddy loves you )Carriebean -- we did this horrid act. (in case you don't know.. .)
Cyprevus -- Just a question why do you nuke your own city's and kill your own people.
Carribean -- I try to toughen the people up for a nuclear brawl between another nation, so they are prepared for the real deal.
Bulgaria-Serbia -- Couldn't you just do a drill simulating it instead, and educate them on what to do in the case if a nuclear strike ?
Carriebean -- no, It's fun to watch them panic.[/spoiler]

The World conquestors
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The World conquestors » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 pm

30 Pz.Kpf.W AY2-1B 'Panthera Uncia' please as i can't find on here where to place orders

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Tuskamo & Zunkwentania

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuskamo wrote:
To: Mr./Ms./Mrs. Representative of Yohannes
From: Nancy Lee, Minister of Commerce and the Treasury of Tuskamo

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Salutations from Tuskamo! Allow me to acquaint myself. I am Nancy Lee, honored Minister of Commerce and the Treasury of Tuskamo. Ms. Claire Ruda, the Minister of Foreign Affairs has already met and dealt with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Yohannes, I believe, and they have decided on a trade agreement. I was requested to take over the progress by completing the trade agreement application myself. As for the application, it is attached with this letter.

Adieu pour le moment!

Most sincerely,
Nancy Lee
Minister of Commerce and the Treasury of Tuskamo

Name of agency/business/entity: The Department of Commerce and the Treasury
Nation of origin: The United Kingdom of Tuskamo
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?
Natural Resources: Wood, coal
Food Items: Grain, Cheeses, Milk
Other: Automobiles, Informational technology
Any further comments or inquiries? N/A

To: The Hon Nancy Lee, Minister of Commerce and the Treasury of Tuskamo

Kia Ora! Hon Minister Lee, this document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing the Reichsführer Council voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Tuskamocan firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 28 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; Yohannes][The Department of Commerce and the Treasury; Tuskamo]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Tuskamo and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Zunkwentania wrote:
Addressed to: Government of Yohannes
Sent from: Claude Holasi, Commerce Minister of Zunkwentania
Encryption: Medium
Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to introduce myself cordially. My name is Claude Holasi, and I happen to be the current Commerce Minister of Zunkwentania. My colleagues at the Foreign Ministry have deliberated a trade agreement to strengthen the already good relations with Yohannes. I have filled out the appropriate form, and I have attached it to this letter. We are eager to receive a response.

Cordially yours,
Claude Holasi

]Name of agency/business/entity: The Government of the Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Nation of origin: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?:
1. Energies
● Thorium, refined
● LFTRs
● Geothermal Power Plants
● Biogas
● Hydroelectric turbines
● Wind turbines
● Solar panels
● Biodiesel
2. Natural resources
● Aluminum
● Titanium
● Platinum
● Silicon
3. Food products
● Dried fruit
● Fresh fruit
● Beef
● Pork
● Onions
● Citrus fruits
4. Aerospace
● Lasaori K3E7 Standard W-Class Cargo Jets
● Merferi FWO Light Bomber Jets
● Merferi 329 Passenger Jets
5. Technology
● Fiber networking infrastructure
● Data centers
● Custom OSes
Any further comments or inquiries?: N/A

To: The Hon Claude Holasi, Minister of Commerce of Zunkwentania

Kia Ora! Minister Holasi, this document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing the Reichsführer Council voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Zunkwentanian firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 28 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; Yohannes][The Government of the Democratic Republic; Zunkwentania]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Zunkwentania and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Stealth Bomber Under Research; 7.3%

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:19 am

Under research: Dreadnought Strategic Stealth Bomber [ click here for higher detail ]
Research rate: 0.14%
  • Civilisation Bonus: 0.013%
  • Military-Industrial Complex Strategem: 0.029%
  • Tertiary Institutional Support: 0.018%
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yao
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yao » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 am

You named your Stealth Bomber the Dreadnought?

That's like naming your Dreadnought the Whippet.

Ostbreich
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ostbreich » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:34 am

Yohannes wrote:
([url=http://i.imgur.com/iQ5bHHW.png]Image)[/url]

Under research: Dreadnought Strategic Stealth Bomber [ click here for higher detail ]
Research rate: 0.14%
  • Civilisation Bonus: 0.013%
  • Military-Industrial Complex Strategem: 0.029%
  • Tertiary Institutional Support: 0.018%

I will help.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Paginista & Lolomz

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:42 am

[ OOC: blueprint of the Dreadnought has been updated slightly... ]

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes

Paginista wrote:
To the honourable CEO of VMK.

The Nation of Paginista wishes to propose that we sell the services of our military to other nations with VMK being a storefront and middleman so to speak between the Nation of Paginista and any clients who wish to purchase contracts lasting upto 2 years with troops ranging from standard troopers to my nations elite and dangerous rangers. Obviously we will provide our pricing and what the troops are and what they're equipped with should you accept the proposal.

And obviously VMK will be paid a percentage of the profits for their role in allowing us to market our services in a greater market than currently. We await a speedy and well reasoned reply.

Yours. Aldemeir Roseph. Lord general of Paginistan forced labour army group.

To: The Right Hon Aldemeir Roseph, Lord General of the Paginistan Forced Labour Army Group
Subject: Re: private military service & partnership

Kia Ora Your Excellency, it is certainly in our interest to further hear the in-depth details of your proposal. I have been tasked by His Most Gracious und Heavenly Majestic Iron Cross Holder und Field Marshal as well as Sovereign Ruler of All the Above Yohannesische Sky Dear Honourable und Most Eminently Excellent Führer Paper von Towel und Bagel of the Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland [YOYO] to put forward the following questions:

1. Will you be able to guarantee the quality of your personnel und your associated sub contractors?
    2. Will you choose to equip your Heer with our mighty war machines und floating steels of death?
    3. How much will you pay us for shoring up your ferocious and most certainly vandalicious military?
If there is one thing that I can promise you, Sir, that would certainly be the fact that the Führer is delighted to possibly work alongside your government. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Lolomz wrote:
Nation: lolomz
Order:
1 x Naval Submarine Package
1x Naval Carrier Package
[Optional]Additional comments: [you don't have to fill this one, or you can put anything else you want to say here]

To: Those concerned in, and representative of, the Government of Lolomz

Sir, it truly is my pleasure to be given this opportunity to approve your order. As our storefront rules, the ships and assorted systems you have purchased should arrive already the very moment that you have posted your order in this storefront. We hope that they have served the nation of Lolomz brilliantly. As a regular customer and preferential trading partner of the nineteen countries, you are furthermore entitled to a five per cent discount.

Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well designed warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the premier land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Luxembria & Grangeco

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 am

Luxembria wrote:Name of agency/business/entity: Luxem Firearms Inc.

Nation of origin: Luxembria

Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Gun/Firearms

Any further comments or inquiries? No

Honestly,
CEO Gethro Bartain
Grand Duke Jay Luxembri I

I would prefer if you export your steels and other metallurgy product to Yohannes. We need to make more war machines and we need your heavy and other secondary industries to support ours. But gun will do if that is a necessity for you

Grangeco wrote:Our navy would like to purchase 2 of these aircraft carriers the money shall be delivered in pieces 75 percent now and 25 percent upon completion.This will assist our navy and air force to help protect our island territory.

Sir, your order has been approved. As our storefront rules, the ships and assorted systems you have purchased should arrive already the very moment that you have posted your order in this storefront. We hope that they have served the nation of Grangeco brilliantly. As a regular customer and preferential trading partner of the nineteen countries, you are furthermore entitled to a five per cent discount.

Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well designed warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Thank you for choosing VMK: the premier land and naval systems exporting front of the nineteen countries.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:58 am

Wagain Ministry of Commonwealth Defense
1450 Peixoto Avenue, 1st Cvo, Santa Catalina

Esteemed leaders of VMK Defense and Steel Works:

On behalf of HSM Emperor Edward I, his Ministry of Commonwealth Defense, and the Wagain Empire, I am pleased to visit your world-class storefront once again, and would like to purchase the following weaponry for use of our men and women in arms:

-Panzerhaubitze AY1-H1 Armoured Howitzer x135 [$769.5 Million]
-Forza Corio E Military Truck x1,400 [$100.8 Million]
-De Ruyter Class Pocket Battleship x4 [$15.6 Billion]

TOTAL: $16,470,300,000

Given that we are (a) a member of the IFC, and (b) Hisorical Customers of the RBSG, we believe that a 8% discount applies. As such, our total comes out to be

FINAL TOTAL: $15,152,676,000

Lastly, we would like to apply for VMK infrastructure to be established in our nation

Name of Nation: The Constitutional Empire of Wagondia
Number of Factories: 3 [Santos, Callao, and Lagos]
Optional Side-note (additional side-note you want to tell us): N/A

Name of nation:
Name of agency/entity to manage, represent or supervise our facilities in your nation:
Type of facilities [tick one or more]:
Logistics & shipping centre [] Shipyard [X] Others (please explain in 'comments' section below) []
Number of above facilities : 6 Shipyards [Santos, Callao, Lagos, Tsurumi, Port Klang, Durban]

Best Regards, Sir Eunice Montjoy
Minister of Commonwealth Defense
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Lykosia & The Boer-Vrystaat

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Lykosia wrote:
Qui Desiderat Pacem, Bellum Praeparat

OFFICE OF SUPPLY AND ACQUISITION

From: Lykosian Ministry of Defense & Security, Office of Supply and Acquisition
To:VMK AG
Carbon Copy: -
Attachments: -
Subject: Procurement
Encryption: Very High - CrM2

[TOP SECRET]

To whom it may concern,

We from the Office of Supply and Acquisition, as the sole authority for Lykosian armed forces and law enforcement services' equipment procurement, firstly would like to thank the VMK for the continuity of the cooperation between the two entities. You have done a great service by giving us access to various weaponry thus allowing our military to defend the nation with more capabilities than ever. Not only that, but you have also helped local worker cooperatives thrive by cooperation in domestic technical & naval spare parts manufacturing.

Secondly we have recently received requests from services in the Republican Army and Navy regarding munitions and armored vehicles for logistics. Upon reviewing your catalog, we have attached the form for our order in this letter.

Nation: The Harmonious Republic of Lykosia
Order: Buckler Gun Convoy Protection Vehicle [DPR], Crossbow-IV Y BLEGM [DPR], HK7 Viking [DPR], HK8 Super Viking [200,000]
[Optional]Additional comments: N/A

The total cost will be wired to your account upon confirmation of our order. Thank you for your business and for providing us with high quality equipment and may we continue this cooperation in the future.

Signed,
Defiant Shield
Director of the Office of Supply and Acquisition
Approved,
(Image)
Marshal Katyusha Kalashnikova
Minister of Defense & Security of Lykosia

We can pretend that this order is received and delivered already after Yohannes is not racist against non humans any longer (though you can use them now of course Lykosia :p )

Director Shield, your domestic manufacturing license order has been approved. As our storefront rules, the technical details and blueprints as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation the very moment that you have posted your order in this storefront. As a regular customer and preferential trading partner of the nineteen countries, you are furthermore entitled to a five per cent discount.

The Boer-Vrystaat wrote:Nation: The Boer-Vrystaat
Order: The DPR to both the Crossbow-IV Y E and the HK7 Viking

We will wire the payment once the order has been confirmed.

Kia Ora!

Sir, your domestic production license order has been approved. As our storefront rules, the technical details and blueprints as well as our supporting technicians and experts should arrive already in your nation the very moment that you have posted your order in this storefront.

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Kia Ora!

With the security business booming and our company becoming more and more successful we would like to extend our aerial capacity and range. The KDF80 Vuurhaag Interceptor seems to be the exact plane we are looking for. If possible, we would like to buy 13 of said planes and at the same time have 26 of our most experienced fighter pilots trained on these jets by your air force. Furthermore we are interested in a long term contract on the delivery of armament, spare parts and upgrades for the KDF 80. We are especially interested in VSTOL/VTOL versions in case that those are technically possible.

Kind regards

Lieutenant Fabio Castagno

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Gandoor & Rhinocera

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Official Document
Foreign Trade Office
Realms of Yohannes

Gandoor wrote:
Name of agency/business/entity: Ministry of Foreign Trade and Commerce
Nation of origin: The Democratic Republic of Gandoor
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Electronic devices such as computers, smartphones, and tablets; automobiles, clothing
Any further comments or inquiries? While we see that you primarily export military equipment, due to our pacifist nature, we ask that you do not export any military equipment to the Democratic Republic of Gandoor

To: Those concerned in, and representative of, the Government of Gandoor

Kia Ora! This document was sent in order to inform you that your trade application form has been accepted after passing the Reichsführer Council voting session at the Foreign Trade Office this morning. Based on your trade application, it seems your government wishes to obtain an Alleswerken Preferential Trade Agreement. It is my pleasure to inform you that your application certainly complement our present domestic demand of the above quoted goods. Henceforth, currently existing regulation and tariffs will be reduced for Gandoorese firms engaged in business or trading of the above quoted category of goods, as stipulated by your delegate in our previous private discussion. The Preferential Trading and attached clauses within this agreement between our two nations shall be put into effect on the the 28 of November, unless certain violations of previously accepted terms and conditions are made by either of the following parties: [Yohannesischestaffel und Reichskommissariat Ostland; Yohannes][Ministry of Foreign Trade and Commerce; Gandoor]

I, and my people, would like to think of this advancement as a step towards a closer economic engagement and bilateral cooperation between our two nations. May Gandoor and Yohannes live in peace and prosperity in these fruitful times ahead of us.

Yours faithfully,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA

Rhinocera wrote:
To VMK

The Empire of Rhinocera is extremely impressed with your array of armaments and after collaboration with your government, would like to place an order for the following.

36 x Waarden Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser - 126 billion dollars (will install our own CIWS and RAM systems)
10,000 x Panzerhaubitze 2E - 65 billion dollars
DPR x Panzerhaubitze 2E - 32 billion dollars
50,000 x Buckler Gun Trucks - 22.5 billion dollars
DPR x Buckler Gun Truck - 5 billion dollars
Total Cost: 250.5 billion dollars

Name of agency/business/entity: Government
Nation of origin: The Empire of Rhinocera
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes? Arms (via R.S.H.I), General Commercial trade
Any further comments or inquiries? The Empire of Rhinocera, as requested by Yohannes, has filled out an official form in regards to our intent to engage in economic relations with Yohannes. However, as a capitalist nation, the only state controlled company in Rhinocera is Red Star Heavy Industries, and all other trade would be done through private parties which we cannot speak for, but have referenced.

- Lesser Consul Augustus

To: The Honourable Augustus, Lesser Consul of the Empire of Rhinocera
From: The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA, Caucus Spokesperson of His Majesty’s Foreign Office

Hon Consul Augustus, I am pleased to hereby confirm the acceptance of your order regarding the above quoted systems. As our storefront rules, the systems you have purchased should arrive already the moment you have posted in this storefront. We hope that they have served your nation brilliantly.

I am furthermore willing to extend to you the ability to pay your order over up to 10 yearly installments for no accrued interest, as a token of our goodwill to the Imperial government. Since our storefront opening 3 real life years ago, we have been supplying many nations of the NationStates Roleplaying World [NS RP World] with our highly advanced tanks and military vehicles, as well as well designed warships and merchant ships that today roam the NS RP World's multiple vast oceans and sovereign borders. You can be sure of the lethality of our systems on the field of battle itself.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Kefka Palazzo PA
Caucus Spokesperson of HM Foreign Office
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:34 pm

OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC COMMUNICATION
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE

The New Hayesalian Military has been reviewing the capabilities of the New Hayesalian Army and Marine's armoured and armed vehicle capabilities, and we have discovered a gap in capability. Between the performance of the Javelin IFV and Panthera Leo MBT we lack an effective light/medium tank solution. As VMK is our preferred provider of combat vehicles, we have contacted your agents in our nation as to a possible solution.

With their support we have found that the Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A 'Arctos' medium tank. As this vehicle is a reasonably old model, we will be undertaking studies for modernisation, but considering that a number of technologies in our military arsenal (such as the C-130 and the CH-47 Chinook) are similarly old we do not believe this to be a major concern.

Of course, we are interested in any possible future medium tank developments at VMK, and we would be interested in jointly funding just a project. If such a project is not ongoing, we would like to place an order for the DPR for the Pz.Kpf.W AY1-1A 'Arctos' medium battle tank today. We will be reequipping some of our armoured divisions with these tanks and placing a number of Panthera Leos into storage at our bases in New Hayesalia and overseas, which has not been feasible until now.

Our greatest thanks.

Official Message of the Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
Compatiens, Libera, et Contumax

Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Building 4,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami, New Hayesalian Capital Province
1604 1000 0000

Prime Ministers Office:
PO Box 1,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
1600 1000 0016

Military Foreign Correspondence Directorate:
Military Headquarters,
MSHQ Building 8,
1788 1000 0000

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: New Hayesalia

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:35 pm

[ OOC: Hayes, I will make a thread about something soon that you may like. You will love the way I am roleplaying it bro (probably as I think I know you well for over 4 years now :p ) I hope you are not a very serious person too (because if you are you will be a bit offended by the way I am presenting it) ]

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Yohannes wrote:[ OOC: Hayes, I will make a thread about something soon that you may like. You will love the way I am roleplaying it bro (probably as I think I know you well for over 4 years now :p ) I hope you are not a very serious person too (because if you are you will be a bit offended by the way I am presenting it) ]

my body is ready

But yeah mate, throw it at me :)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Haye Haye

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh no it will not directed at you specifically, it is more for the entertainment of our loyal customers like you Sir :kiss:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade