NATION

PASSWORD

League of Empires RP (For members of The LoE only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vergenskia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm

7 November 2058. Budapest, Hungary, Vergenskia

Fekete enters my office, once again. "Sir, Phase 3 has been started and should be completed in 8 hours."

"Excellent, Antal. Make sure you have the target is scoped out well. We don't want any surprises."
A szabadság csak a szerzett a vérontást!

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72

Here we go, Brownies! Here we go!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 am

7 November 2058. London, East-End

Over 2 dozen Men and Woman sat around a vast victorian table in dimmed light. A male voice from near the top of the table broke the silence,

"So we are agreed, it is time to take action. Turnovarious's government has now gone to far and has brought chaos into all levels of our society, His right hand man, George Lupin, has gone...mentally insane, and Turnovarious's plan must never be brought into full action. *He held up a piece of paper* This document states that we, the newly reformed United Imperial Protectorates, have now declared civil war against the current governent!"

After this the rest of the men and women left but the mysterious man remained seated.

7 November 2058. Somewere in Britain, Government bunkers

PM Turnovarious walked off his chopper which was now over 300ft under the ground. He was met by a saluting George Lupin, New Lord chancellor. Turnovarious began speaking,

Turnovarious: "Lupin, is the Empire secure?"

Lupin: "Yes, work has now started on food productions in Central Africa, The Congo and Angolia."

Turnovarious: "Have we got the People of The Empire on our side?"

Lupin: "After deliveries of Food, clean water, and medicine i believe we now have a potential army of over half a billion Africans and over 21 million British."

Turnovarious: "Fantastic, and has the King abdicated?"

Lupin: "Indeed sir."

Turnovarious: "Well now we must secure allies to protect our people, send to the commonwealth countries, the French Empire and Vergenskia a message of a possible alliance."

Upon hearing this Lupin ran to elevator and went at top speed to the communications bay.
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

7 November, 2058. Budapest, Hungary, Vergenskia

I sit and think to myself. I know this operation will finally get my some respect, damn it. And my family name will continue being a great one!

I then get a message... From Britain? I respond with a simple, "What is your request?"

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

7 November, 2058. Paris, French Empire

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty, Rosaline Lissette Helene de Saint-Germian des Maison de Chalons et Anjou, by the Grace of God and the Imperial Constitution, Empress Consort of Britanania, Empress Consort of France and India, Queen of Italy, Empress of Japan, Vicereine of the French Empire, Defender of Faith, had just returned from her Honeymoon, restored and ready to lead her nation. Since the failed Black Knight Coup, the Empire and its protectorates were now stabilized, and the incident in Japan was blowing over.

Rosaline's secretary entered, handing her a telegram sent by the new British government.

"We'll see what this Turnovarious has to say."
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm

7 November 2058. Government Bunker, United Kingdom

The leaders of the Vergenskia, the French Empire, and the commonwealth were soon to recieve Turnovarious's message of Alliance. The PM lifted the microphone conected to the recording equiptment and began to speak,

"Good Evening, today i send a message not of war but of alliance. Over the past 4 decades our world has been thrown into chaos, war, and mass hysteria. For almost half a century Britain has been lying quietly but that silence has now been broken. During the past 2 weeks Britain has used a new form of farming in the fertile soils of central Africa that provides a years harvest in little more than 3 weeks. Through this new technology called photoselclurus we hope to produce a new British Empire that will provide food for everyone, or almost everyone. We have but one problem, finances. Since i came to power just over 4 years ago over 70% of our annual budget has been spent on rapid expansion of armed forces and navy, bringing our Trident hydrogen bomb missile system back into operation, and the development of photoselclurus. i would also like to take this opertunity to imform the world that on the 25th of October King Charles III abdicated and removed his famiy from the right to become head of state. Since that time it has been decided that i shall become the new head of state with the new title of Lord Emperor Protectorate over the United Kingdom and her Dominions overseas or Emperor Alexander Turnovarious I. Now i ask you to join us in alliance to bring our Empires to new heights and sweep away all who say otherwise."
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 pm

The French Empress stood as Turnovarious finished.

"The French Empire and Protectorates would not support such a plan. You are an upstart, and a warmonger. We have no way of knowing the safety of this farming technology, and the massive buildup of the British military is only indication that your sights are set on war. The world has just ended a massive war, and where was Britain when the world was engulfed by flames? Your buildup has been for your benefit, and not the worlds. In short, France and her Protectorates oppose your rule."
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

7 November 2058. British Bunker

Turnovarious sighed slightly,

"I am so sorry to hear your decision empress but think of your people all over the globe. An end to hunger. i also must assure you that the build up of british forces is purely so that we could protect a region as vast and untame as Africa, and also i must tell you now that Photoclorus is undeniably perfect! May i also add our lack of intervention in the war was due to protection for my people while we were just beginning to rebuild our military. "
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 pm

The Empress sneered.

"Without my money, or the money of my husband, the leader of over a third of the globe, you won't get very far. France has powerful allies, Turnovarious. It be best if you don't become our enemy."

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 pm

"I will agree in your alliance, my friend." I say with a smirk. "But what would be in it for me and my people?"

Political Compass:

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 pm

7 November 2058. British Bunkers

Turnovarious smiled with hope of an alliance with Vergenskia,

"Whats in it for you! Why 25% of the full farming operation along with the vast profits they will provide, aswell as a protection pact between our nations! Does this comply well with your plans?"
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 pm

"Yes. Yes it does." I nod. "I am happy we can make a barrier against these other nations."

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 pm

The young Empress shook her head in disgust.

She sent a text to Grand Vizier De Ville and her husband.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Turnovarious claped his hands together in joy,

"Ah, Wonderful! May we forever grow stronger and wealthier together!"

At this the new Emperor ceased transmission and walked to Lupin who was transmitting a similar message to multiple commonwealth countries. Lupin swivelled round on his chair,

"We've reached an agreement of 2.5% shares in the farming and an alliance with Australia and a 1.2% share and Alliance with New Zealand also your Majesty!"

They both grinned, knowing that they were now partially safe in the international community and soon full production of Photoclorus would be in full swing.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 pm

I smile in the fact I have a new ally in my future ideals. And a bit of income. I agree with myself that there will be a return for the shares with our industry shipping products to them.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 pm

7 November, 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

The Grand Vizier read the Empress' message with a heavy heart. So quickly has peace been established, but now it was being shattered under the failed leadership of post-war nations. He turned to his staff and the other Ministers.

"It seems an embargo is about to be placed upon the British Commonwealth and the Kingdom of Vergenskia. Their delegates and dignitaries are to be sent back, and contact is to cease. It is our official policy to not recognize the new British leader as a legitimate leader. He is an usurper, and the Magyar King has condemned himself in his unholy league with him. "
Last edited by Britanania on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Emperor Alexander Turnovarious I read through the message.

"The Fools!!" shouted the Emperor, "Dont they see that we are looking to solve world hunger! All we have made is a Trade alliance with political alliance thrown in also! If they are so stuborn to pose threats and embargos on us then in return we shall cripple there food industries and economy with our dirt cheap food! Lupin send a message to the King of Vergenskia, Tell him we must hault all trade and contact with them also to return the favour!"

Lupin sent the message with great haste.

"Now i feel we must leave our hole in the ground here and make our way to Africa to check up on things and start recruitment as im feeling hostality already rising again."

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:04 pm

7 November, 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

The Grand Vizier read the return. He smiled. The Empire held the Bread Basket of the world, already cheap enough, and feeding most of the world for little cost already.

"Send in the 3rd Squadron of the Atlantic Fleet. I hope they like 7 warships attacking and taking Gibraltar."

Atlantic Fleet Headquarters. Marseille, French Empire

Admiral Howl read the dispatch sent from the Grand Vizier. He immediately sent the order out to move towards Gibraltar, with sea planes and other aircraft sent as a recon mission. ETA, 5 hours.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 pm

The Emperor and lupin were about to board the plane when a message was recieved. Turnovarious lept into action,

"Get me the Lord Admiral.... Ah Peyton!! Britanania have sent a fleet to capture or destroy Gibraltar. You must evacuate civilians and valuables now. Do not attack any ships. You have 5 hours."

The Emperor hung up. He then brought Lupin over and whispered

"Initiate Operation Watershow, and send in Agent Johnson."

After this he sent an message to Vergenskia.

!!!BRITANANIANS & FRENCH ATTACK GIBRALTAR!!!DO NOT SEND IN REINFORCEMENTS!!!SHOULD WE RETALIATE!!!

North-East Ohio
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby North-East Ohio » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 pm

7 November 2058. Tokyo, Japan, the Empire of Britanania
Corrigan: "Good good. I will also back anything your empire does. We can finally rid the world of Fascism once and for all here! Also...what do you think about rearming the Russians?"

Unknown location
*The room was dimly lit. Several men where smoking most where talking to each other in their native languages. Their leader then stood up and spoke.*
???: "Gentlemen. For years our country has been occupied by foreigners and dirty pigs. And now our new government is still being influenced by foreigners even though we have our land back. Today though, we take action. With the shape of our economy and the influence of our most hated enemies still in the country, the people are looking for a new leader. We shall begin stage 1 of our plan soon."
???: "But sir, it's still too early, we can't possibly know if they are going to-"
???: "They will my brother. Their plans are going to work right into our plans."
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Pro: liberalism, democracy, equality, US Constitution*, regulated capitalism, international diplomacy, NATO, EU.
Anti: conservatism, anarchy, libertarianism, theocracy, Republican party (1980-onwards), hippies, affirmative action.
*Support limited gun rights, AKA, you can have a gun if you want, but you don't need an assault rifle or anything of that sort. You know what kind of guns I'm speaking about.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 pm

"I hope you a backing me. I have confirmation from the Empress that Vergenskia and Britain are in league with each other. To re-arm Russia, however, would be a violation of the Peace of Barcelona."

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 am

7 November 2058. Kinshasa, Congo

The attack was less than 2 hours away thought Emperor Turnovarious seemed at ease, even joyful. He had arrived in Kinshasa which was now the unofficial capital of British Africa. Crowds of people swarmed around the aircraft as it landed. The Emperor walked out, fully clad in military regalia, and walked up to the people,

"Tell me, what do your people want?"

The man thought about this for quite a while,

"We want to live the life of kings."

Turnovarious smiled and continued,

"Well i tell you now we have already begun and shall continue to iprove life here but you must also do something for me. You must join us in arms to protect the freedoms that you have just been presented with. I ask all able bodied men and women now to either join the African Territorial army or reap the harvest in the new fields we have recently created!!"

To the surprise of the crowds this conversation had infact been recorded and transmitted around the world. After the crowds had dispersed The Emperor and the High Lord Chancellor, Lupin, made there way to the palace were they met with the commander of the African Territorial Army ( ATA ). The Emperor told him recruitment had begun.
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

North-East Ohio
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North-East Ohio » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Corrigan: "Well, we are all threatening to go against the Treaty of Venice. And I should have guessed he would join the British.Perhaps we should expel them from the UNE."
Political Compass:
Pro: liberalism, democracy, equality, US Constitution*, regulated capitalism, international diplomacy, NATO, EU.
Anti: conservatism, anarchy, libertarianism, theocracy, Republican party (1980-onwards), hippies, affirmative action.
*Support limited gun rights, AKA, you can have a gun if you want, but you don't need an assault rifle or anything of that sort. You know what kind of guns I'm speaking about.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:45 pm

"Yes, all of them."

The Emperor checked his watch and stood.

"I believe it is time for me to go. I have to address the Japanese Parliament. Good day, Your excellency."

Gibraltar
Several hours later, the Atlantic Fleet reached its destination of Gibraltar. Several fighters and bombers sent ahead of the 7 Warships had commenced a slight bombing and missile attack.

North-East Ohio
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North-East Ohio » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Corrigan: "You too your Majesty." *The President stood and shook the Emperors hand and then walked out.*

Somewhere in Colombia
*The men made their way through the jungle while in Camo. They eventually saw a small village. One of them looked through the binoculars and looked around the town.*
Agent: "Looks like this is the place. I can see several armed guards all around the village. Probably a whole bunch of soldiers all throughout the village."
Vermaak: "Ok. We'll wait here a while."
Political Compass:

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:22 pm

7 November 2058. Gibraltar

Agent Johnson clambered back into the dingy. He had finished his job. He shook a tired hand towards the mainland and the sailor aboard the dingy steered it in. Bombers were flying overhead lightly sprinkling the now ghost town with flames. The dingy stopped near an open sewage outlet and johnson waited.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents