NATION

PASSWORD

League of Empires RP (For members of The LoE only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vergenskia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

1800 15 October 2058. Budapest, Vergenskia

I walk just behind the horse-drawn carriage bringing his body to the Mészáros Mausoleum. Dressed in full black, I carry my father's cane, to be buried with him.
A szabadság csak a szerzett a vérontást!

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72

Here we go, Brownies! Here we go!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:44 pm

1800 15 October 2058. Budapest, Vergenskia

The Imperials look on at the scene.

"The last of a generation, soon to be put to rest. Requiem in Pace."
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm

1830 15 October 2058. Budapest, Vergenskia

They show my father's face, one last time. And at that time I put the cane next to him and whisper, "Nyugodj békében, apa..." I wipe a tear from my eye and stand back as they close the casket for the rest of eternity.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm

1835 15 October 2058. Budapest, Vergenskia

The Emperor pays his final respects and turns to the soon to be King.

"It is time for the Coronation, Your Highness. Before that, I wanted to give you this, as a gift for your assistence during the Black Knight Crisis, and as a sign of goodwill towards our nations."

He pinned the Britananian Star, the Empire's Highest Medal of Honour, to his breast.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

1835 15 October 2058. Budapest, Vergenskia

"Thank you, Your Majesty. I'm humbled by your generosity." I say, trying to hold back any and all emotion.

1000 16 October 2058. St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Vergenskia

I stand, getting ready for the coronation. Hundreds, if not thousands were in the church of my ancestor. I wait until the first toll of the bell to go out and meet the Archbishop of Debrecen.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 pm

1005 16 October 2058. St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Vergenskia

The Emperor and his group stood in the front of the Cathedral, waiting for the Coronation. Veregenskia and Britanania were brother nations of a sorts, both being the last of the true monarchies in the world.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

1200, 16 October 2058. St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Vergenskia

As the bells rang, of István, of the Virgin Mary, of Henrik, of Gizella, of Imre, and of Erzsébet, I enter the Cathedral. All eyes turn to me as I make my walk up to the golden alter where the Archbishop stood.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 pm

The Emperor watches on.

"The last Vergenskian monarch was crowned in the sight of Tarin," he utters.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 pm

As I stop at the alter, the Archbishop of Debrecen picks up a bible. I put my right hand on it and repeat after him. "Én, Károly az Árpád-házi esküsznek Isten védik és biztosítják az életet és a természeti születésű jogait az emberek szolgálatában állok. Ha én vagyok megtenni, hogy tévednek, hadd legyen átkozott a boxba a pokol. Fogok szolgálni, és hősiesen tette a nép előtt a saját életét, mert az erőm." The Archbishop sets the Bible on the alter and grabs the Holy Crown of Szent István. As he places it on my head, he says, "By the grace of God, I now crown you Apostolic King of Hungary, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Rama, Serbia, Galicia, Lodomeria, Baranya, Cumania and Bulgaria, Grand Prince of Transylvania, Count of the Szeklers, Grand King of Hellas, Moldova and Slovenia, Protector of the people of the Grand Union and Defender of Peace."

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 pm

1200 16 October 2058. St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Vergenskia

The group claps as the new king is crowned.

"And so it begins. A regular Matthias, this boy is."

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm

1200 16 October 2058. St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Vergenskia

I turn to the crowd and bow, humbly.

"If it were not for my people, we would be in a much worse place today. And for that, I must thank you all."

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 pm

1000 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

In the coming days, the United Nations of Earth were founded, dedicated to the prospect of maintaining peace in the post-war world. Only the Big Three-President Corrigan, Emperor Lelouch, and King Karoly-knew the truth about the ante-bellum world.

And this leads the world to the Wedding of the Emperor. Every world leader had assembled in the Capital for the occasion, and security was tight. The sun was shining upon the city, her rosy fingers cascading upon the skyscrapers, making the scene ever brighter.

Citizens lined the streets from the Imperial Palace to the Cathedral of St. Michael, nearly 10 miles. The Holy Father's Procession began, a carriage carrying Pope Anthony and several Cardinals and the Bishiop of Nevermore. Behind was the Bride Grooms and Bride's Maids in a seperate carriage.
Last edited by Britanania on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 am

1200, 25 October 2058. London

The Prime Ministerial coach came to a hault at a podium built around the statue of Admiral Horatio Nelson in the center of Trafalgar square. A
collossal crowd had gathered after a broadcasted message to the nation after the great panic that the PM had an important message to address
to the people of the world at noon on the 25th October. Out of the coach emerged not the PM but the George lupin wearing his signature pin stripped suit and red velvet bow tie. He stood at the podium and as the TV cameras finally all began to record he began,

"People of Great Britain, her Empire, her Commonwealth, and the World. Today I bring news on behalf of the Prime Minister who is currently attending the wedding in Nevermore. The message is not of conflict or panic but of another nature all together. During the panic of last week King Charles III signed papers that relinquihed his own and his familys position as monarchs over Great Britain. Since the time he signed those documents the House of Windsor has been ended. After this news Parliament has elected a new head of state to take the position of Emporer and Lord Chancellor Protectorate over the United Kindom and her new Empire. After the vote was cast through both the House of Lords and the House of Commons the new Head of state is Alexander Turnovarious who shall be crowned in Westminister Abbey on the 5th of November. Also due to current law one individual cannot control full power over all of parliament so i, George Lupin, shall become the new High Chancellor over Parliament. Today I announce the beginning of a new era for Great Britain as she takes to the world stage again after 100 years of dormant sleep and re-establishes herself as one of the greatest nations this world has ever seen!"

At this the crowds roared with jubilation and cheered as no doubt the rest of the nation was doing also.
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

North-East Ohio
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby North-East Ohio » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:07 pm

1000 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania
*The President and his wife sat waiting for the ceramony to begin. Their kids where there as well and so was former President Ryan Corrigan.*

25 October, 2058
*A message is sent to the UK from the UNE. It says that until the king is reinstated and Britain brought back to the way it was before the coup and all nations taken over by the British military regain their independence, relations with the United Kingdom shall be stopped by most countries and trade shall also be ended. At this time the UK shall also be removed from NATO and all military aid shall be cut off as well.*

25 October, 2058. Washington DC
*At the CIA building Ryan Jackson entered. He found the director of the CIA's office and entered. The new director, Bill Arnold, smiled when Jackson entered.*
Arnold: "Ah, hello agent Jackson. I heard that the mission in Hong Kong went successful except for the death of the British agent."
Jackson: *He didn't reply to the comment.* "I've come to give you my resignation letter."
Arnold: *He looked surprised.* "But Jackson! you're our best agent!"
Jackson: "Not anymore." *He took his gun out and put it on the table. He also put his letter and his ID card on the table and walked out.*
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Pro: liberalism, democracy, equality, US Constitution*, regulated capitalism, international diplomacy, NATO, EU.
Anti: conservatism, anarchy, libertarianism, theocracy, Republican party (1980-onwards), hippies, affirmative action.
*Support limited gun rights, AKA, you can have a gun if you want, but you don't need an assault rifle or anything of that sort. You know what kind of guns I'm speaking about.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 pm

1030 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

In the Church, the Holy Father and his Cardinals made their way to the Alter and the Bride Grooms and Bride's Maids made their way in. At last, the Church bells rung, and the music began.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWVfrZ3MeQ

Tokyo, Japan

In Japan, all was quiet. The destruction caused by the war was not yet fixed, but things were quiet. However, there was serious dissatisfaction with the government and the need for change.

Then, an EMP exploded above, knocking out the city's power.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

1030 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

I sat and watched the ceremony with my mother and 3 sisters. I did have to admit, it was a nice place we had here.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 pm

1100 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

The Emperor soon walked in, wearing a crisp scarlet and gold military uniform, sword at his side. He was much thinner than normal, a result of massive stress and other things, but still cut an imposing figure as he slowly walked down the aisle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqj6ZpAD4L0

As he reached the alter, the music changed as Rosaline made her way in. Her dress, of purest while, had a long train carried by 14 Virgins, one from each of the Empire's possesions and one from France. The lovely woman slowly made her way down and at Lelouch's side.

Tokyo, Japan

In the confusion of having all electronics knocked out, chaos erupted. As it continued, massive Airships flew overhead, dropping bombs over the city.
At the Bay, Britananian warships landed, as the 300th Armoured Army invaded the city.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 pm

1100 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

I grit my teeth as the two walk in. Quite literally the only reason I was here, is because my father would have gone. I wouldn't say I have a personal vandetta against them, but its damn near close.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm

1105 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Britanania

As everyone assembled in,the Holy Father stood.

"Brothers and Sisters in Christ, we have gathered in the name of our LORD for this historic day; the Wedding of two incredible individuals. Let us now confess our sins.

The Church recited:
I confess to almighty God,
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done,
and in what I have failed to do;
through my fault
through my fault
through my most grievous fault
Therefore, I ask blessed Mary, ever virgin,
all the angels and saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our God.

"May almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life. Amen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppKYRR8sZWg-Gloria

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm

1105 25 October 2058. Nevermore, Empire of Britanania

I think to myself, Now confess of every life you took and never prayed for.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Everyone seated, and the Holy Father gestured for King Karoly to give to first reading.
Last edited by Britanania on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 am

25 October 2058. London

Lupin read over the demands from the UNE. He was appauled yet, to be honest, he and the PM had expected nothing less. Lupin sent out a message to all nations of the world including the big three for their support against the UNE,

"Nations of the world! Great Britain asks for support from you against the preposterous demands put over us by the UNE! We have had our previous monarch forcably put back into power! We have been dismissed from NATO, an orginisation we, Britain, practically started! Trade has been forcably stopped after Britain moving in to support countries in need of aid after these harsh few years! We especially call on all of Britains commonwealth of nations to assist us in our hour of need as we must resist the cruel, tyrannous will of the UNE!"

After this Lupin sent the message he ran to the telephone and called the PM's cell phone

The Wedding

The PM's phone did not ring, it was turned off.
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vergenskia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vergenskia » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:06 pm

I was caught a bit off guard by the request and grit my teeth as I walk up to the podium. I look off into the massive crowd and say into the microphone, "26. Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
28. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. ”
29. Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food. ” And it was so.
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning —the sixth day."

I bow my head and walk off stage.

Political Compass:

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

1110 25 October 2058. Neveromore, Britanania

The Pope nodded as the young King left the Ambo, as Prince Anthony Tarkin, the late Grand Vizier's eldest son and the Emperor's Best Man, took to the Ambo.

"Blessed are all who fear the Lord,
who walk in obedience to him.
You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.
Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your children will be like olive shoots
around your table.
Yes, this will be the blessing
for the man who fears the Lord"

Tokyo, Japan

By now the bombings ended, but the Armoured Divisions made short work of the Japanese defenses, moving in quickly and cutting off any escape. The 10th Infantry then moved in from the ships.

North-East Ohio
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby North-East Ohio » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

1110 25 October 2058. Neveromore, Britanania
*The Ohioan company watched as the ceramony went on.*

Tokyo, Japan
*now people where starting to run from the city, the local government tried to evacuate the city as the small military was trying to get organized. Meanwhile any attempt to reach anyone has failed.*

UNE headquaters, New York City, FEA25 October 2058
*The UNE hears about Lupin's plea to the world to go against the UNE. In return the UNE urges all members to cease recognition of Lupin's government and give recognition to the British Government in Exile.*
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Pro: liberalism, democracy, equality, US Constitution*, regulated capitalism, international diplomacy, NATO, EU.
Anti: conservatism, anarchy, libertarianism, theocracy, Republican party (1980-onwards), hippies, affirmative action.
*Support limited gun rights, AKA, you can have a gun if you want, but you don't need an assault rifle or anything of that sort. You know what kind of guns I'm speaking about.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents