NATION

PASSWORD

Their Rise, Our Fall (OOC Thread 2.0)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alversia
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

Xenohumanity wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:Already sent Xeno a TG. Anybody pestering Volt?

I got pestered.
QUESTION.
Raise your hand if you want to see Jarmore get mad as hell and not take it anymore in regards to Niriel pitying Eshima.

Raise your hand if you want to see a size 8 Elven boot go up Jarmore's ass :p
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 am

Alversia wrote:
Xenohumanity wrote:I got pestered.
QUESTION.
Raise your hand if you want to see Jarmore get mad as hell and not take it anymore in regards to Niriel pitying Eshima.

Raise your hand if you want to see a size 8 Elven boot go up Jarmore's ass :p

Can I say yes to both?
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Daemonicai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonicai » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I say yes to both.
Name- The Ecumene
Head of Government- Consul Sargon Laskarys Panthaera
Homeworld- Drakonis
Demonym- Drakon/Drakonai
Government- Quasi-Democratic Feudal/Federal Aristocracy[/spoiler]

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Daemonicai wrote:I say yes to both.

As do I.
EDIT: Guys.
Guys listen.
GUYS LISTEN.

I made a post.
Jarmore rages and rage-quits thanks to a blood alcohol of approx. 0.75%.
I think that post, it was a good post.
Last edited by Xenohumanity on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Xenohumanity wrote:
Daemonicai wrote:I say yes to both.

As do I.
EDIT: Guys.
Guys listen.
GUYS LISTEN.

I made a post.
Jarmore rages and rage-quits thanks to a blood alcohol of approx. 0.75%.
I think that post, it was a good post.

*examines post critically*

Xenohumanity wrote:Whether it was obsession, a personal connection, or a blood-forged combination of both, Jarmore always would find an excuse to tote his tool and simply have it in his hands, whether as a glorified leaning stick, a chopping tool, or a weapon most cruel.

Xenohumanity wrote:Jarmore always would find an excuse to tote his tool and simply have it in his hands, whether as a glorified leaning stick, a chopping tool, or a weapon most cruel.

Xenohumanity wrote:Jarmore always would find an excuse to tote his tool and simply have it in his hands...

Xenohumanity wrote:Jarmore always would find an excuse to tote his tool and simply have it in his hands

I think my work here is done.

Last edited by Xiscapia on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Xenohumanity
Minister

Postby Xenohumanity » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Xenohumanity wrote:Jarmore always would find an excuse to tote his tool and simply have it in his hands

I think my work here is done.

Guess I've got some re-wording to do.

CURSE YOU INTERNET DENIZENS AND YOUR KEEN EYE FOR PUNS OF A CERTAIN SENSUALITY!
Last edited by Xenohumanity on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Xenohumanity wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:I think my work here is done.

R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Daemonicai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonicai » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:19 am

Name: Krall Thorak

Race: Human

Class: Beserker

Appearance (preferably a picture): He has grey eyes, an odd trait, and a shaved head. He often sports a sparse beard or shadow of hair on his chin, but sometimes will let it grow untamed and mid-length. His tallness and menacing figure boasts of heritage of ancient raider blood of those who sailed from the Northern Sea and his smile is an odd one, both friendly and full of maddened anger or a slasher's smile.

Equipment: Claymore, which he named Nazrul, a shield and a mace. He only ever has two at a time, usually a combination of his sword and another weapon or the shield.

Background:

Krall is a man who is usually said to have been born to fight. Those words would not be far from the truth. He relishes in combat and has a love of blood and violence, seeking out new creatures and foes to kill and challenge him. When he's not fighting, Krall is usually out womanising, as women are one of his great loves in life. Another one is wealth. He is generally a hedonistic man, out for the experience and challenges of life. His personal motto is "Let the other bastards die for their country while you're sitting on a pile of gold with their corpses at the bottom."

From a young age, Krall had violent tendencies, including a bad temper problem. Not much is known about his past, not even by him. He does know that Krall Thorak may not even be his real name. He was born not knowing his parents in a tough little nomad community in the north of the continent. The community was, as he would later learn, what remained of a band of colonising raiders who came from a far-off continent to the north-east of Walküre. He was taught by his local wise men and elders and learned to read from the enterprising merchant of their community that grew rich off of his caravans. Other than that, the boy learned to fight and how to survive in the wild, and a great many skills. Upon his first kill at the age of eleven, an outlawed robber, he was given the opportunity to on occasion go out for weeks on end with the men and pillage a small hamlet or even a village. He quickly became fond of these activities and as a teenager he would often disappear for bouts of banditry and waylaying travellers. His 'clan' - as Krall referred to it - would sometimes absorb those seeking refuge from the government and would otherwise grow on its own. However, when he was sixteen and his clan had settled in the north for several months, he went out hunting and stealing for two weeks before coming back to the clan settlements destroyed by bandits. A few of the perpetrators had remained and soon received the wrath of the young man when he flew into a bloody rage and brutally killed or captured the bandits. Upon torturing and murdering the bandits, his first act as a loner was to hunt down the bandits who killed his 'family' and kill them. This task was completed within two years. After that, he did whatever he wanted.

One of his goals is to seek the secret to immortal life, so he can carry on accumulating his wealth, power and land and keep on fighting and living fast forever. He went to the gathering to be able to fight the Dark Ones, which he sees as may being an actual challenge. He is incredibly strong, able to wear heavy armour with ease and relative speed and strike with undying power. His temper can often get out of control and he literally goes berserk. It is a gift inherited by his Raider lineage. Another thing he inherited was their characteristic cruelty, as he has raped, slaughtered maimed and tortured his way to success and wealth. However, fame has generally escaped him, as some of his more bloody visits to villages have been mistaken for a Draach Rider raid. But he feels that fame would only lead to people mistrusting him or waving him away from opportunities; he also prefers anonymity for the ability to surprise people.

A jovial, energetic man, Krall loves to live life to the full. He seems friendly to all, especially women, but those who know him for long enough will realise that this happy, carefree personality is often a mask for brooding thoughts and an anger to rival the gods. When he is wronged, he is often known to exact harsh vengeance on those who did so to him. It is said that he is as likely to give you a lift on a carriage as he is to impale you on its wheel spokes. Watch your back, because he may decide you're not worth the trouble and put his sword through it.

Name: Sir Sebastian Corvinus

Race: Half-Elf, Half-Human

Class: Battlemage

Appearance: Corvinus

Equipment: Shield, Bastard Sword, Magic

Background:

Sebastian was raised in a prestigious and very wealthy family, with a luxurious lifestyle filled with whatever he wanted. By that still never made him feel happy. When his first mother died giving birth to his sister, he mourned her greatly. At the age of nine (by then he always had a feeling that he never did fit in) he discovered his father arguing with a woman heatedly in the rain. It was dark so he could sneak up on them to eavesdrop. He discovered that, when her hood was pulled down, the woman was an elf. To his shock, he also discovered that he was her illegitimate son. Since that moment, he always hated himself, or the elf part of himself. He never saw his real mother again.

Upon reaching the age of ten, he had started practising martial and magical arts and swordsmanship, to take his mind off of the fact that he was part elf. When he went to school that year, he was teased for his slightly angular ears. As he grew, his elven features came more pronounced and complimented his human features. As well as inheriting the physical attributes of his mother, he also inherited a skill for magic, which his grandfather honed. It is not yet known whether he also inherited the elven immortality.

As a result of his hatred for his mother and himself, Sebastian has grown become somewhat jingoistic, xenophobic and feels great patriotism towards humankind and Highrule. After his father was killed in a skirmish with kitsune rebels, he inherited his family's lands and was soon knighted. He joined the army at 18 years old and led several squadrons into battle against the centaurs when he was 20. He was famed for killing a centaur war hero and sending the head to their leader to mock him, earning him an almost unrivalled infamy amongst the centaurs.

The Corvinus family is old and has had a long, unbroken tradition of military success. Sebastian's father was a general, and so was his uncle, Mattias; perhaps the greatest military commander of mankind's history. Mattias is a name feared among many people and races. He is known as the Tamer of the Centaurs, who broke the back of their army at Rincefall Crags, and as the Fiend of Junkat after his victory at the city's siege during the Kitsune Rebellions. His uncle then gave no mercy to the surrendering rebel army in retribution for the deaths of his three brothers and his only son, and ordered the city sacked. Despite his orders, many vengeful and war-tired soldiers swept through the city to rape and pillage. Despite being like so many other attacks on cities, this is the latest and has lived on in the minds of the kitsune.

While not deliberately mean or cruel, when he is talking to non-humans, people may catch wind of his dislike of them. He is a solemn, focussed and bitter man who wants nothing more than to serve his country and people and see them rise to greatness. He can be a good, if quiet and retracted, friend if you can get him to like you, but a terrible enemy. Woe be to anyone if you call him out on his elven-inherited looks.
Last edited by Daemonicai on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name- The Ecumene
Head of Government- Consul Sargon Laskarys Panthaera
Homeworld- Drakonis
Demonym- Drakon/Drakonai
Government- Quasi-Democratic Feudal/Federal Aristocracy[/spoiler]

Alversia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Xenohumanity wrote:

It's official.

You're all fucking mad...
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Xenohumanity
Minister

Postby Xenohumanity » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:21 am

Alversia wrote:It's official.

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 am

Xenohumanity wrote:
Alversia wrote:It's official.

R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Y U NO POST IN THREAD?
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Alversia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am

Whose turn is it to post after Volt?
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 am

Alversia wrote:Whose turn is it to post after Volt?

Mine. Hence the .JPG AND ALL CAPS.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Alversia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Alversia wrote:Whose turn is it to post after Volt?

Alright...I'm thinking perhaps we skip Volt?
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:38 am

Alversia wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

Alright...I'm thinking perhaps we skip Volt?

Perhaps. Give it another day, then I'll put up a post. Swamped at the moment, but I really do want this thing to continue.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 am

Posted since I'm tired of waiting for Volt. Set, you might notice things are a bit different from what we talked about, but I figured that it made more sense for my characters to go to their respective positions, given their personalities. We'll just have to wait a little longer for what we talked about.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Setulan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Setulan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 am

Xiscapia wrote:Posted since I'm tired of waiting for Volt. Set, you might notice things are a bit different from what we talked about, but I figured that it made more sense for my characters to go to their respective positions, given their personalities. We'll just have to wait a little longer for what we talked about.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SET SMASH RAWR

^^

TG bud
"When you're as big as a Setulan, you can't go very long without breaking something. Usually someone else's face."-Xiscapia

Alversia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:12 am

Wow...

*Checks Calender*

I didn't realise the 11th of April was Take a shit on Níriel day. How thoughtless of me.
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 am

Alversia wrote:Wow...

*Checks Calender*

I didn't realise the 11th of April was Take a shit on Níriel day. How thoughtless of me.

Nah. That's everyday!

EDIT: Sounds like a serious case of Screw You, Elves!
Last edited by Xiscapia on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Alversia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:56 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Alversia wrote:Wow...

*Checks Calender*

Nah. That's everyday!

EDIT: Sounds like a serious case of Screw You, Elves!

Meh, it's okay, I'll probably kill her off and pick a new char anyway.
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Setulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Setulan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Since I'm currently way off the beaten path, would anybody mind if I posted something out of any order just to speed along my arrival?
"When you're as big as a Setulan, you can't go very long without breaking something. Usually someone else's face."-Xiscapia

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Setulan wrote:Since I'm currently way off the beaten path, would anybody mind if I posted something out of any order just to speed along my arrival?

Since I'm the only current person who has to respond to your posts, no. :p
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Setulan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Setulan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Posted ^^

Hope you like it Xis :p

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

Setulan wrote:Posted ^^

Hope you like it Xis :p

Lookin' good!

Well, between all the verbal fights, hidden tears, distress, insults, snickering and ragequits I'd say we've had a pretty successful first meeting, eh gang?

EDIT: I just have this mental image of Krall sitting there alone by the fire, wondering "What the hell is wrong with these people?"
Last edited by Xiscapia on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents