NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II [ARCHIVE THREAD #1]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Fri May 06, 2011 3:51 pm

It seems the 6th Fleet has left the Falklands...

/me begins scheming.
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Fri May 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Bavin wrote:It seems the 6th Fleet has left the Falklands...

/me begins scheming.

November Alliance Charter Drafting Meeting to be held at the Falklands Mariot, gogogo!
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri May 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Cotland wrote:
Layarteb wrote:I'm still working a rather lengthy post for Sins of a Lunar Empire that will involve some Marine action. Afterwards I'll have one more post before moving into the final chapter and ending the chapter on Adana, Turkey. Kaliningrad awaits.

Wait wut?!

wait wut wut?

Bavin,

non-canon :p
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Gliskor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gliskor » Sat May 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Working on my post still. Writers Block + A new first sergeant doesnt make this easy.
"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Fleet Week or bust peeps!
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat May 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Layarteb wrote:I'm still working a rather lengthy post for Sins of a Lunar Empire that will involve some Marine action. Afterwards I'll have one more post before moving into the final chapter and ending the chapter on Adana, Turkey. Kaliningrad awaits.

Finally got this post up, it's taken a few days to write unfortunately but we're done with chapter three. One more chapter to go in Adana and then it's onto Kaliningrad. We'll do a little time warp in the process. Urbov, you still good to RP the Kaliningradians?
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Sorry for delay in posts. Im in the process of moving out and in so I hopefully will be back soon.

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 am

WTF? Kaliningradians? I own Kaliningrad, remember? What the fuck is going on?!

Hi No Moto
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hi No Moto » Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 am

Cotland wrote:WTF? Kaliningradians? I own Kaliningrad, remember? What the fuck is going on?!

From what I read in that post, I would say that the mention of 'time warp' means they are going back in time to RP Lay getting his ass kicked in Kaliningrad? I may be wrong ...

Abruzi
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Abruzi » Sun May 08, 2011 7:53 am

Hi No Moto wrote:
Cotland wrote:WTF? Kaliningradians? I own Kaliningrad, remember? What the fuck is going on?!

From what I read in that post, I would say that the mention of 'time warp' means they are going back in time to RP Lay getting his ass kicked in Kaliningrad? I may be wrong ...

Moto is right Cot, this is going to be Lay revisiting his old RP and me playing the Resistance.
02:01 RomanEmpire Because I dont know about you
02:01 RomanEmpire But I want to monger some fucking fish

Forward for the #Sanc!
Nationstates 40,000, In the grim darkness of the far future there is only retcon -Oz
SSO's map of Abruzi: http://i41.tinypic.com/33ope9i.png
SSO For Mod

Katganistan wrote:Sanctuary space
Channel on the Esper Net
Fun times are had there

Kybrutirat

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun May 08, 2011 8:55 pm

From Banjamos via TG

Dropping LA.

Going Decree whatever is vacation for a bit.

Yeah dude why would I reinvade Kaliningrad after what happened?

Here's a working timeline:

• January 18, 1993: EOL occupies Kaliningrad
  • February 1, 1993: Opposition to Layartebian occupation grows amidst news reports of an increase in kidnappings since the occupation started. The EOL is the likely culprit.
  • March 4, 1993: Vice President <NAME> breaks from policy and calls for the immediate withdrawal of EOL from Kaliningrad. President <NAME> supports the occupation and a rift grows within the Kaliningradian cabinet.
  • March 20, 1993: President <NAME> moves to dismiss Vice President <NAME> but is rebuffed by Kaliningradian Parliament
  • April 5, 1993: Layartebian soldiers are filmed arresting a prominent dissident and the footage makes it to public media. Layartebian crackdowns begin.
  • April 10, 1993: After five days of riots, the EOL declares martial law in Kaliningrad.
  • May 5, 1993: Martial law remains effective but a growing opposition to EOL occupation begins to form.
  • June 9, 1993: Martial law is broken by widespread, coordinated protests across Kaliningrad. Many turn violent and 143 protestors are killed and an estimated 600 are arrested and detained.
  • July 1, 1993: Protests continue and the <GROUP> names <NAME> as their leader and makes an immediate, public demand for EOL withdrawal. By now 498 protestors have been killed and an estimated 5,500 civilians have been arrested and detained since January 18, 1993.
  • August 1, 1993: President <NAME> is assassinated by car bomb and Vice President <NAME> immediately succeeds President <NAME> though he is suspected of perpetrating the crime.
  • August 2, 1993: In his first act as President, President <NAME> issues the EOL an ultimatum to withdraw all military forces, government personnel, and return all detained civilians within 24 hours.
  • August 3, 1993: EOL forces officially disband the Kaliningradian Parliament and issue a warrant for the arrest of President <NAME>. However, President <NAME> is no where to be found.
  • August 5, 1993: <GROUP> conducts a series of guerilla-style attacks against Layartebian military outposts and bases using mortars, car bombs, and sniper attacks. In all 24 Layartebian soldiers are killed and 80 are wounded. This marks the beginning of the Kaliningradian War.
  • August 10, 1993: Layartebian Marines land in Kaliningrad and paratroopers descend upon the country during a night time assault and seize control over the Sambian Peninsula within 3 days.
  • August 15, 1993: Layartebian forces launch simultaneous attacks against all cities surrounding the capital, Kaliningrad, aiming to cut off Kaliningradian military forces holding the city.
  • September 1, 1993: Layartebian forces launch a major offensive against Kaliningradian military forces in Kaliningrad and on the eastern lines.
  • October 15, 1993: After one and a half months, Layartebian forces declare victory after routing the Kaliningradian military. Virtually the entire country west of Chernyakhovsk is under Layartebian control including Sovetsk.
  • December 1, 1993: The <GROUP> regroups and launches fresh attacks against Layartebian forces .
  • January 8, 1994: Layartebian forces execute an offensive to secure Gusev but are eventually repulsed by <GROUP> forces.
  • February 19, 1994: <GROUP> forces launches an offensive against Zhilino, Newman, and Sovetsk.
  • March 10, 1994: Layartebian forces withdraw from Sovetsk and Newman but fighting continues in Zhilino.
  • March 20, 1994: Layartebian forces withdraw from Zhilino but maintain positions along the Instruch River.
  • April 1, 1994: Layartebian forces launch an offensive against Ozyorsk and capture the town within 3 days.
  • April 5, 1994: <GROUP> forces launch a major offensive in northern Kaliningrad attacking Slavsk, Timiryazevo, Yasnoe, and Gastellovo simultaneously.
  • April 10, 1994: <GROUP> forces launch a major offensive in southern Kaliningrad against both Chernyakhovsk and Ozyorsk.
  • May 10, 1994: Fighting intensifies in Kaliningrad as <GROUP> forces withdraw from Yasnoe but successfully capture Slavsk and Ozyorsk.
  • May 18, 1994: The second bloodiest day in Kaliningrad, over 5,000 are killed along the front as Layartebian forces launch a major counter-offensive .
  • June 1, 1994: <GROUP> forces withdraw from Chernyakhovsk and Timiryazevo. All forces in Gastellovo are routed by Layartebian forces. <GROUP> forces attack Bolshakovo but are repelled within 48 hours.
  • June 6, 1994: <GROUP> forces seek a truce and ceasefire with the EOL. They control all territory east of Chernyakhovsk, east of Slavsk.
  • June 8, 1994: The ceasefire is accepted by the EOL.
  • August 19, 1994: <GROUP> forces attack, seize, and destroy a Layartebian outpost on Hill 142 west of Ozyorsk and the ceasefire is called off with a major offensive against Layartebian lines.
  • September 5, 1994: <GROUP> forces resume offensive against Chernyakhovsk.
  • November 9, 1994: Layartebian forces withdraw from Chernyakhovsk but systematically bomb the city upon retreat. It is the bloodiest day with over 20,000 casualties.
  • December 14, 1994: Layartebian forces withdraw from Bolshakovo, Gastellovo, Timiryazevo, and Yasnoe.
  • December 20, 1994: <GROUP> forces attack Mysovka.
  • January 13, 1995: Layartebian forces withdraw from Mysovka. Krylovo falls to <GROUP> forces.
  • January 18, 1995: Layartebian reinforcements arrive but are unable to push east of Znamensk.
  • January 25, 1995: <GROUP> forces launch an offensive against Matrosovo, Golovkino, Zheleznodorozhny, Druzhba, and Znamensk.
  • March 29, 1995: Layartebian forces withdraw from all points east of Gvardeysk.
  • June 15, 1995: <GROUP> forces launch a fresh offensive against Kaliningrad capital.
  • September 14, 1995: Layartebian forces remain in control of only the capital, Sambian Peninsula, Ladushkin, and Mamonovo.
  • October 21, 1995: Layartebian forces withdraw from Kaliningrad and ask for a ceasefire.
  • November 2, 1995: Peace talks begin in Donskoe.
  • November 10, 1995: Layartebian forces are given one week to withdraw fully.
  • November 18, 1995: Final EOL military personnel withdraw from Kaliningrad

Adana is DONE. Yes that is right, I have finished Chapter IV and posted the Epilogue into Sins of a Lunar Empire. The first part is complete so go ahead, read the final chapter, and let me know what you thought of it. Kaliningrad will start probably next week.
Last edited by Layarteb on Sun May 08, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 21, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Sun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Terra Empira wrote:
RomeW wrote:
Sardinia is mine because I control all of Italy. Sorry.

The spreadsheet shows it as having to belong to Mount Kip, did you claim it somewhere else?

There must have been a mix-up somewhere, either in claiming or on my part.

Here's what I understand:

-Islands that are typically included within a nation's "motherland" are included when said nation is claimed (at least that's how I understand it's always worked on EII since I started)

-Sardinia and Sicily had been floating around for a while, but I eventually reclaimed them in full when I reclaimed all of Italy. This was a couple of years ago.

-A year or so ago I gave Italy to Brink (minus Latium). That transfer to Brink included Sardinia.

-Last November, I got the claim of Italy back from Brink. This should have included Sardinia.

On the claims list- not the spreadsheet (which is not official)- it says I have "Italy". Not "Italy (part)" (which is how it's done when only part of the nation is claimed). So my understanding is that I've always had Sardinia.

Can I get a clarification?
“ 'Altruism' is the cynic's favourite word- because it represents a goal no one will ever reach.”- Author Unknown
Check out more of my stories

The FreeScotland
Civilian

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The FreeScotland » Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 am

Before I put together an application, I would like to check a few things first. The first would be whether I can be a 'Partial Member' based in Scotland and be a organistation fighting for Scottish Independance, and then If i was successful I would be able to get some land. I understand if the owner does not want to allow this, and will not continue to push the issue. I have not posted on NS before, but I can provide a sample of my writing if need be.

Thanks

Free Scotland.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon May 09, 2011 5:20 am

The FreeScotland wrote:Before I put together an application, I would like to check a few things first. The first would be whether I can be a 'Partial Member' based in Scotland and be a organistation fighting for Scottish Independance, and then If i was successful I would be able to get some land. I understand if the owner does not want to allow this, and will not continue to push the issue. I have not posted on NS before, but I can provide a sample of my writing if need be.

Thanks

Free Scotland.

For that you'll have to talk to Cotland, I'd suggest a private TG but as this is your first time posting on NS you are ultra new and if you don't mind sending a piece of writing that will help out your application ahead of time, should you decide to go through with it.

RomeW wrote:
Terra Empira wrote:
The spreadsheet shows it as having to belong to Mount Kip, did you claim it somewhere else?

There must have been a mix-up somewhere, either in claiming or on my part.

Here's what I understand:

-Islands that are typically included within a nation's "motherland" are included when said nation is claimed (at least that's how I understand it's always worked on EII since I started)

-Sardinia and Sicily had been floating around for a while, but I eventually reclaimed them in full when I reclaimed all of Italy. This was a couple of years ago.

-A year or so ago I gave Italy to Brink (minus Latium). That transfer to Brink included Sardinia.

-Last November, I got the claim of Italy back from Brink. This should have included Sardinia.

On the claims list- not the spreadsheet (which is not official)- it says I have "Italy". Not "Italy (part)" (which is how it's done when only part of the nation is claimed). So my understanding is that I've always had Sardinia.

Can I get a clarification?

Islands are unless they were previously claimed separately. Sardinia was one of those and it just hasn't been consolidated yet. We used to have Italy done by state but when you took the whole boot I put it as Italy (though failure on my part to not include [part]).
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Terra Empira
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Empira » Mon May 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Leavita grabbed Sardinia in late April of 2010, before giving them to Mount Kip here. Mount Kip goes poof, I claim them here, which makes sense. I consider these mine, unless Layarteb has any objections, or RomeW cares to contest ICly?
The Intersteller Federation of Terra Empira // The Lorraian Republic

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Terra Empira wrote:Leavita grabbed Sardinia in late April of 2010, before giving them to Mount Kip here. Mount Kip goes poof, I claim them here, which makes sense. I consider these mine, unless Layarteb has any objections, or RomeW cares to contest ICly?

Sounds about the right timeline to me and I'm sure there's older stuff to show the lineage of Sardinia from everywhere if we go back to the Jolt archive. RomeW you can contest indeed.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon May 09, 2011 5:10 pm

In case you fiends missed the Emperor's Fleet Week speech here it is:

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Empire, of the world, I come to you today from the twenty-fourth annual Fleet Week in Layarteb City.

"In years past I came to you and spoke of realization, of peace, of honor, and of duty. I spoke of times when the world hurt and when the world sang yet today, I speak of an ever growing sentiment in the world.

"It is a topic few want to discuss and which leaders ignore, hoping it will simply resolve itself. That topic is terrorism.

"We in the Empire know it all too well. Terrorist groups have attacked the Empire since before it was the Empire. In the days of the Republic, it was the Red Army Faction, among other groups. In our infancy, it was loyalists to the corrupt and feeble Republic. As we grew through our teenage years, the threat came from drug cartels and criminal empires we unseated through force. Then, as we passed into our young adulthood, it was the Sepah-e Pasdaran and their cohorts.

"They detonated a nuclear device on the island of Grenada and killed nearly forty thousand people. They attacked our embassies and military checkpoints. They kidnapped our people and slaughtered them like animals, parading them like trophies in front of us.

"BUT NO MORE! The Sepah-e Pasdaran are defunct. We have defeated our biggest enemy after they escaped our clutches a second time. They will not a third time. However, though there is an element of rejoicing to be had in their defeat, the Sepah-e Pasdaran left a model in their wake. They have given the justification and the rise to new groups, groups that will try to recreate their success but will only fail.

"Amongst us and amongst the leaders of the world are forces which cannot be reasoned with and which will never accept logic or civility. These are those forces and we must not reason to negotiate with them. We cannot justify passivity nor can we accept that they will leave us be if we leave them be. That is not the case. Weakness is a drug to them and weakness promotes their ideologies and their recruitment. Weakness is what keeps them from utter defeat and it is weakness that the Empire shall never show!

"We have risen to the occasion before and addressed threat with threat. Now we will look upon new and emerging groups and threats not as harmless and irritating children but rather as eager, blood hungry, rabid raccoons, which we will exterminate. They can sift through the trash cans of the world but we will find them.

"We will find them in every hole, in every nook, in every cranny, in every dumpster, in every sewer of the world. We will not coax them out to bathe and clean up their act. We will we see them for what they truly are and rehabilitation is but a sheer waste upon these ingrates. They are putridity upon moral, civilized, free nations of the world and that is why we will exterminate them. When we find them, we will not wait for the light of day or the dead of night. We will not get the smoke canister. We will attack right then! Right there! Ladies and gentlemen of the Empire and of the world, let this be a declaration against the fatwa's and like declarations upon us! The Empire is here to stay and our culture will never bow to yours. We will never water ourselves down to fit your nonsensical beliefs. We will never falter and we will never sway. We will stand strong and tall and we will steamroll anyone who gets in our way!"

Full Post Here.

The Speech is more for Earth II than NS so take note.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Map showing the growth of the Empire of Layarteb during 1993, 1994, and 1995.
This is for Kaliningrad.

Click for big
Last edited by Layarteb on Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Mon May 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Layarteb wrote:Islands are unless they were previously claimed separately. Sardinia was one of those and it just hasn't been consolidated yet. We used to have Italy done by state but when you took the whole boot I put it as Italy (though failure on my part to not include [part]).

It was my understanding- when I reclaimed Sardinia years ago- that it got lumped back with Italy. I never should have lost it.

Anyhow, if the decision is that Sardinia is separate then I won't contest it. I just don't think it should have been separate.
Last edited by RomeW on Mon May 09, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“ 'Altruism' is the cynic's favourite word- because it represents a goal no one will ever reach.”- Author Unknown

Terra Empira
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Empira » Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm

RomeW wrote:
Layarteb wrote:Islands are unless they were previously claimed separately. Sardinia was one of those and it just hasn't been consolidated yet. We used to have Italy done by state but when you took the whole boot I put it as Italy (though failure on my part to not include [part]).

It was my understanding- when I reclaimed Sardinia years ago- that it got lumped back with Italy. I never should have lost it.

Anyhow, if the decision is that Sardinia is separate then I won't contest it. I just don't think it should have been separate.

*Nods*

Also, Leavatia, what is the current status of the Straight of Gibraltar? How heavily is it controlled, can I pass through, etc?
The Intersteller Federation of Terra Empira // The Lorraian Republic

The Battlehawk
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Battlehawk » Tue May 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Greetings once again, friends and neighbors (not sure about the neighbors bit, but hey). It appears that in my absence my territory was re inhabited, but hey that happens. If you guys are willing to let me come back, I'll head down to Australia or something, and seeing as this GB has gone inactive, I;ll assume that I can claim the New South Wales Territory?
Of course that relies on my Application being accepted (It'll be up later tonight). I look forward to getting back into Earth II (If accepted of course), and it's good to see you'all again.
-Battlehawk (Reposted from March)

Nation Name: The United Republic of the Battlehawk
Demonym: Battlehawkian
Capital: Tren'Lar (Real Life Perth)
Independence/Founding Date: May 10 2011 (Official Declaration of Independance)
Population: 1 Billion (This is based on Four Heaton's population)
Official Language: None Official
Government Type: Federal Republic
Head of State: President of the United Republic John Madsen
Head of Government: President of the United Republic John Madsen
Official Religion: None Official
Largest Religion Christian
Constitution: Yes
Economy Type: Market
Currency:[b] United Republic Dollar ($)
[b]Summer Time:
Yes
Time Zone: +8-+10.5
Calling Code: +2121
Internet TLD: .ur
Maritime Boundary: 12 Nautical Miles (Territorial Water), +12 Nautical Miles (Contiginous Waters), +200 Nautical Miles (Exclusive economic Zone)
Military Size: 10,000,000 (or 1% of Population)
Examples of Previous RPs: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52623
Reason why you want to join Earth II?: What little time I spent with Earth II before my family life took precedence was probably the best RPing experiance I've had on nationstates, it is for that reason that I wish to join again, if this application is accepted.
Real-Life Age? 18
Fluency in English? Fluent/Native
Land(s) Claiming

Australia (Australian Capital Territory)- 910.43 Square Miles
Australia (Northern Territory)- 548,639.64 Square Miles
Australia (Queensland)- 715,309.15 Square Miles
Australia (South Australia)- 402,903.05 Square Miles
Australia (Western Australia)- 1,021,477.77
Australia (New South Wales)- 312,568.11

All Told: 2,689,552.568
History

Mark with an X on the applicable fields:
[X] Addition
[] Change
[] Deletion

[X] New Member
[] Established Member
Additions

March 9, 2011
-Upon discovering corruption at the higest levels, and widespread in assembly, of the New Australian government, the military high command deems it nessarcy to remove said leaders, and a bloodless coup is staged with more than 90% of the military supporting the action. The government had hired mercineries however and many of the senior officers were killed or fatally wounded throughout the day, however by the end of the day the majority of the government were dead or exiled.
March 10, 2011
-British Troops are captured in the city of Sydney as military troops crush the last resistance and put a military general in charge for the interrim. The Military begins to present their proof to the people regarding the corrpution and defending their actions.
March 20, 2011
-The British government issues an apology, the nation would collapse into unrest shortly after.
April 4, 2011
-With the majority of the population accepting the Militaries explanation for the events of March 9, there are rising calls for a new election. The military places a new Constitution before the regional assemblies, which specifically seeks to prevent such a traversty from taking place again. This is almost unversally ratified across the continent.
April 15, 2011
-The military declares that elections will be held on May 5, and begins to make preperations for them.
May 5, 2011
-Election Day
May 10, 2011
-John Madsen is elected as the first President of the United Republic of the Battlehawk, and gives a speech regardng peace and prosperity, as well as a promise that this government shall stand for truth and moral values. He also invites represnatives from the nations of the world to a state
Last edited by The Battlehawk on Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 am

Hopefully going to get posts up soon

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 am

Urbov, TG spam to you :).
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 11, 2011 8:02 pm

So I'll be out of town this weekend because:

http://www.langleyairshow.com/
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Wed May 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Layarteb wrote:So I'll be out of town this weekend because:

http://www.langleyairshow.com/

I almost read that as the Langley Hair Show and was about to ask why you'd be going to that. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents