NATION

PASSWORD

United League of Nations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sun May 08, 2011 8:44 am

ooc: Is anyone still intent on standing against Brimstone? If not, IC post incoming.

Bellganamos
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bellganamos » Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 am

-Deus- wrote:ooc: Is anyone still intent on standing against Brimstone? If not, IC post incoming.

There is this guy.
00:34 Minn: I suddenly fear Bell now.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

Bellganamos wrote:
-Deus- wrote:ooc: Is anyone still intent on standing against Brimstone? If not, IC post incoming.

There is this guy.

What happened to everyone else?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun May 08, 2011 8:48 am

Bring it on. An invasion of Quendi territory or the allies of the People and Senate will be responded to in kind.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 am

OCC: The ULN is apparently refusing to organize as a united front is so direct resistance against Brimstone from the ULN is not to be expected. Individual nations members will most likely not start kissing brimstone's feet however.

Bellganamos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bellganamos » Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 am

Globexanter wrote:
Bellganamos wrote:
There is this guy.

There was a few threats and condemnations in this thread.

Oh yeah, and Carpathia and Moldova is threatening to use bio-weapons.

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 am

Of the Quendi wrote:

Bring it on. An invasion of Quendi territory or the allies of the People and Senate will be responded to in kind.

Out of Curiosity, Quendi, Is Inkarzikan considered an ally?
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

February 17, 2011: Never Forget.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 am

Bellganamos wrote:
Globexanter wrote:

There was a few threats and condemnations in this thread.

Oh yeah, and Carpathia and Moldova is threatening to use bio-weapons.

Let him.
Because as soon as he does, they will have permission to do so on him without being scared from "WA Lovers" trying to condemn them (WA Resolution against Bioweapons claims that if attacked, the same weapons are permitted to be used against those whom have used them without being attacked with them). Really, digging his own grave.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 am

Inkarzikan wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:Bring it on. An invasion of Quendi territory or the allies of the People and Senate will be responded to in kind.

Out of Curiosity, Quendi, Is Inkarzikan considered an ally?

Depends. If the ICLC invaded Inkarzikan then we would probarbly stay out of it and possibly even sell some weapons to the ICLC. If Incursus invaded we would just ignore the whole affair or possibly (if the People and Senate was in their activistic mood) send some peacekeepers to protect civilians. If the Brimstone Pact attacked the People and Senate would announce that Inkarzikan was a close and beloved ally and therefore that would serve as a casus belli.

The People and Senate tends to by hypocrits.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Bellganamos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bellganamos » Sun May 08, 2011 8:57 am

Quick question, should I start a new OOC thread to manage the war? Or is this ok?

Laneige
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Laneige » Sun May 08, 2011 8:57 am

What is the this Aries Pact exactly?

Tehraan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 am

Laneige wrote:What is the this Aries Pact exactly?

Kind of like a reactionary pact against the brimestone pact.
Last edited by Tehraan on Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Sun May 08, 2011 8:59 am

To: The Remnants of the ULN.
Subject: An End To This.

You There,

It’s time for this useless banter to end. For too long has a state of war existed between Brimstone and the former ULN. And so now, the members of Brimstone approach the ULN seeking to end this. We offer an ultimatum. We ask that you lay down your weapons, allow Brimstone officials to assume controlling positions within the remnant ULN nations for an extended period. We ask for the official [For unofficially you are no more] disbanding of this remnant ULN. We also require that no subsequent clone alliances pop into existence. In return for this, your nations will neither be destroyed nor done further harm. A monetary sum will be paid to repair any damage done. Of course, speaking strictly for myself, Daius demands humans, but you already know that choose wisely, for if you decline this offer you shall be wiped out, etc etc. The pros outweigh the cons on this one.
Written By,
Shura Saius

OOC: This is just to the remnant ULN members.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 am

ARIES PACT

Official Communication From Aries Pact

To: Remnants of the ULN
Subject: Invitation to Join the Aries Pact Coalition

The World is a dark and unyielding place, fraught with Danger and tyranny. A place in which if nations to not stand together as one they face being swept aside and forgotten in the anols of history! The Aries Pact fights for justice and peace through out the known world, a beacon of hope for liberty and all those that wish to bask in its warmth.

There are forces of Great evil in this world, the Brimstone pact, who just so recently made its intentions to crush the young and meek known, are pressing ever forward there iron firsts spreading tyranny and repression across the globe! the Aries Pact and all those that choose to join us will stand against all those that wish to repress the world and form it in there won image.

They say they are protecting the world, that they are mighty and strong, when really they are scared of us they are scared of that light that shines bright in many of our hearts they are scared of the shadow diminishing might Nations of justice and liberty can display. But alas we cannot face such an evil alone! we must band together as brothers to fight this evil menace! I invite You and all your allies to Join the Aries Pact Coalition of nations to form a united front for Justice and Liberty, for if we don't we will be forced to conform to the will of mad men and dictators!

From the Office of the Supreme Chancellor of the Arch Islands and the Head of Aries
Alexie Drake
(Signed)

ARIES PACT THREAD SIGN UP HERE
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun May 08, 2011 9:26 am

Official State Communiqué of La Imperium Populi Quendorum

Populique Senatus Quendorum

From the Office of the People's Commissiariat the sole and undisputed interpretor of the Will of the People
    With the support and advice of the most honorable and revered tetrarchs and speakers of the Quendi

Mesire or Medama Shura Saius,

Fear is a powerful motivator. This has been proven time and again by everything from regimes to individuals and should as such not come as a surprise to anyone. Yet the People and Senate had not forseen that the Brimstone Pact would fear the meager and ineffective remains of the ULN so much as to sue for peace this soon.

We are however most delighted to hear that the Brimstone Pact has realized its moral inferiority and sued for peace although we can only laugh at the ridiculously favorable terms it has offered for itself. But it certainly pleases the People and Senate to know that the mental retardation of the leadership of Lyra Daius Empera does not extend into a belief in any ability to possibly triumph in conflict between it and the ULN. We have thought to low of your species which we have always assumed where better suited to nuking itself a couple of civilizational steps back on regularly then realize that it shall not triumph in war with the choosen People.

But enough of insults veiled in the language of diplomacy. I have no patience with such matters at this the dawn of the 16th century where more noble tasks await me. So to summarize the stance of the People and Senate on your declaration we say you this: We cannot speak for the ULN in its entirety but we hereby reject all but one of the presented terms. The only position we will allow Brimstone officials to take is that of proskynesis. We care not for what Lyra Daius Empera, or its equally morally inferior associates, think "unofficially" about us. We shall at our pleassure establish successor alliances if it so pleases us and our fellow members. Regarding any monetary payments we need it not but thanks for the offer, one that is fitting of a vassal state rather then a sovereign one.

One of yoru laughable terms we will however meet. You asked for humans? I do not wish to know what your primitive civilization wishes to do with them but you shall have them. In fact you shall have them all, all of the Quendi, on this continent and beyond. They are yours. Come and get them.

It may be that the ULN will accept the terms you have so boldly dared to present to the People and Senate's representatives. It may be that the nations of Swkoll, New Koronogo, Tehraan and so forth will tolerate the yoke of your suppresion. If so it is there prerogative. But this is one state that will not tolerate your feeble and still born attempt to rule the world. I shall pray we shall soon meet in battle mesire/medama Shura Saius.
Sincerely your foe
HMIH Athal Alcedina
Speaker of the Phoenix Throne
La Imperium Populi Quendorum
Nation RP name

Tehraan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Sun May 08, 2011 9:58 am

Swkoll wrote:
Tehraan wrote:I suggest that all remaining active members join up and organize in to a ULN remnant army and pledge our support for this pact.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?uid=66454&f=5&t=111449&start=0

No

i find you lack of cooperation disturbing. At least explain your self.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 am

Tehraan wrote:
Swkoll wrote:No

i find you lack of cooperation disturbing. At least explain your self.

Maybe because he doesn't want to team up, maybe he wants to finish his War and then stay in peace instead of going against a massive force again when the Nation itself is just recuperating?
Last edited by Globexanter on Sun May 08, 2011 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

British Kuwait
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sun May 08, 2011 10:02 am

Official Communiqué of The Indie Union of British Kuwait

Ensemble nous prospérer

To: Remnants of the ULN
From: The Indie Union of British Kuwait - The Office of the President
Subject: Withdrawal from the ULN

Dear comrades,

It is with a heavy heart that we announce our formal withdrawal from the United League of Nations. We ask that our membership status be terminated, and all armed servicemen and women serving underthe ULN to be returned to their homes in the Indie Union. We have decided to leave the organization because we feel membership no longer benefits our cause, and its crumbling structure only serves to threaten the stability of The Indie Union. However, we cannot stand by any longer while our friends in the former ULN fall one by one to the evil powers that now lay siege to our brothers over seas. It is because of this, that we announce our entrance into the Aries Pact. We strongly believe in its message, and will fight to uphold its mission of peace and prosperity to the innocents of the world. We look forward to rebuilding all we have lost, and restoring tranquility to our lands once again.

Sincerely,

Bob Dylan
President of the Indie Union
Last edited by British Kuwait on Sun May 08, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun May 08, 2011 10:09 am

Once again i urge all thoughs that wish to stand and fight not to do it alone but together with ARIES behind yoou we will be able to fend off the hoardes if not win!
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

Is this completely dead?
Nation RP name

Tehraan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Thu May 12, 2011 10:58 am

Apperantly

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 am

I'll get the shovel...

Tehraan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Thu May 12, 2011 11:02 am

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

-Deus-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Thu May 12, 2011 11:07 am

What? WHAT?! :\

Okay, have a good day everyone, no more to see here.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri May 13, 2011 1:48 am

Well that was four people on the thread (okay one was Deus but still :p ) empires have been founded with less. Have the Brimstone Pact given up or are they still around?
Nation RP name

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents