NATION

PASSWORD

United League of Nations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 am

(OoC: I'm pretty sure over 60% of the U.L.N. is inactive and wont participate in this. We might want to get Korongo's opinion on this [even thought I now clearly know what is happening and what is "bonding" the entire load of enemies] before the full conflict gets under way. Or we could also create an OoC thread for it, instead of clogging up this one.)

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 am

UFCN shall support the ULN, as it is one of her greatest allies. If this may threaten you, beware. Thanks.

OOC: Sorry for being one-liner, kinda bored already but need to get online.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Sans Frontieres
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Sans Frontieres » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 am

Globexanter wrote:(OoC: I'm pretty sure over 60% of the U.L.N. is inactive and wont participate in this. We might want to get Korongo's opinion on this [even thought I now clearly know what is happening and what is "bonding" the entire load of enemies] before the full conflict gets under way. Or we could also create an OoC thread for it, instead of clogging up this one.)

I agree, We ought to create an OOC thread, this one is too messy for any of us to understand the situation.

-St George
Senator

Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -St George » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

Globexanter wrote:(OoC: I'm pretty sure over 60% of the U.L.N. is inactive and wont participate in this. We might want to get Korongo's opinion on this [even thought I now clearly know what is happening and what is "bonding" the entire load of enemies] before the full conflict gets under way. Or we could also create an OoC thread for it, instead of clogging up this one.)

OOC: I don't think you do. ;)
[19:12] <Amitabho> I mean, a little niggling voice tells me this is impossible, but then my voice of reason kicks in
[21:07] <@Milograd> I totally endorse the unfair moderation.
01:46 Goobergunch I could support StGeorge's nuts for the GOP nomination
( Anemos was here )
Also, Bonobos

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 am

-St George wrote:

OOC: I don't think you do. ;)

Let's cut out the OoC now.
I've got a pretty good idea of whom we are against, their intentions and even their reasons. So hush.

Sans Frontieres
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Sans Frontieres » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 am

Rafere
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rafere » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 am

Nuntius Ex Ipse Dux Iugorum Glorificorum Populorum Raferiorum

Rafere cum patriae Daiorum, Automagphreecarum, Nacalaarum et aliis bellum erit si partiae Iugorum Patriae ("VLN") numquam dimitto. Milites nostre carnifices tuum esse. Cave!
Last edited by Rafere on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 am

Rafere wrote:(Image)

Rafere cum patriae Daiorum, Automagphreecarum, Nacalaarum et aliis bellum erit si partiae Iugorum Patriae ("VLN") numquam dimitto.

Cave

Translation anyone?

Tecknoko
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecknoko » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 am

Globexanter wrote:
Rafere wrote:(Image)

Rafere cum patriae Daiorum, Automagphreecarum, Nacalaarum et aliis bellum erit si partiae Iugorum Patriae ("VLN") numquam dimitto.

Cave

Translation anyone?

Daiorum of his country with Rafe, Automagphreecarum, and other Nacalaarum if the war will be our land 's divide the Iugorum ("VLN") never to leave. The soldiers of our executioners, your existence. Be careful!

Best I could do.
Last edited by Tecknoko on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Tecknoko on Fri Mar 05, 1972 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dh'arconian Kaiserreich of Tecknoko
Mindhar on The Lord of the Rings

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 am

Addressed To: The ULN.
Subject: An Ultimatum; The Impending War
Encryption: 0%
Attachments: (0) Attachment(s)

Attention ULN,

It appears that the leader of the Dai-Shun or whatever their pathetic Asian name is has jumped the gun. Yes, once more Sessho has acted in haste - but it matters not, for we are of the same views. Your existence is futile, sir's and madame's, for Siberia is here. Yes, you heard correct. This pathetic excuse for an alliance is simply a waste of space, in fact, the citizens of almost every member nation of this... abomination (through lack of harsher word with similar meaning) is just a waste of oxygen. And yes, I realise the words just spoken and their ridiculous meaning, but it matters not for I have conveyed my point across.

Effectively you can consider this a declaration of war on almost every member nation of this thing, except of course all S.E.C. members and observers, and I shall warn you now that your existences are pointless. Prepare for your utter destruction. People will swing from lampposts, if you even have those in your backwards "nations". People will be abducted, taken back to Siberia and forced to work. Women raped and beaten, beheaded, killed in horrific ways. Their stomach cavities sliced open and molten steel poured in, or of course poured down the throat to similar effect. Anywho, I digress. An ultimatum has been placed and, well, I am showing my hatred for this alliance and siding with the Brimstone Pact here. Enjoy your deaths, for they will be slow and painful.

I hope your Gods have mercy on you, heathens.
Tsar Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Dzheksona I of Siberia
Dzheksona царь Дмитрий Александрович I из Сибири
Last edited by The Western Russians on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Dacjan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am

OOC: there are allot of threats going round, no real action

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 am

Dacjan wrote:OOC: there are allot of threats going round, no real action

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=109329
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 am

OoC: I gave a 24 hour window of response, but I'm pretty much waiting for a response from your leaders and the entire leadership core of the alliance. Trust me, this is only the beginning of the storm at the moment...
Retired

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 am

Milograd wrote:

OoC: I gave a 24 hour window of response, but I'm pretty much waiting for a response from your leaders and the entire leadership core of the alliance. Trust me, this is only the beginning of the storm at the moment...

I don't know who knows where New Korongo lives, he could be anywhere, and lately he has been inactive (real life, probably).

Again, contrary to major suggestions I calculate that only 8 U.L.N. members can be classed as active, compared to the massive list of members.

Dacjan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 am

Maby we should make some sort of world map, so we all know what we are doing.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 am

Dacjan wrote:Maby we should make some sort of world map, so we all know what we are doing.

(OoC: Not every Nation has map, and making a giant one would always result in a few Nations not liking where they had been put. Let alone to count for those who don't have a map.)

Dacjan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 am

OOC: just saying, it would make things a bit easyer

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm

To: The Brimstone Pact
From: The Democratic Federation of Swkoll, Council Member of the United League of Nations
Subject: Your Threats
Encryption: Low
High Importance

Dear Members of the Brimstone Pact,

Your overly aggressive threats will not be tolerated. We do not fear your pitiful armies and your your weak forces. We will fight to the last man. We will fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! If you so much as to dare to harm any member of The United League of Nations we will use the full force available to us to make sure you never see the light of day again. And by the power invested in us by the United League of Nations, I promise the largest war in the history of this Earth. Our military will crush all the ignorant members of the so-called Brimstone Pact. The United League of Nations shall not back down. This shall be our finest hour!

With Disgust,

Fredrick Johnson
Minister of War
The Soon to be Victorious Swkoll
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Tecknoko wrote:
Globexanter wrote:
Translation anyone?

Daiorum of his country with Rafe, Automagphreecarum, and other Nacalaarum if the war will be our land 's divide the Iugorum ("VLN") never to leave. The soldiers of our executioners, your existence. Be careful!

Best I could do.

How can he expect to frighten us into submission if we can barely understand what he is trying to tell us?

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:57 pm

OCC: i think individual nation maps are enough. Making a world map makes in more complected than needed, although golgoth has a map of their region. PS New Korongo lives in New Zealand from what i heard. And i think around 20 people can be classed as active, but only 8 people post regularly on the Forum.

Swkoll
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Tehraan wrote:OCC: i think individual nation maps are enough. Making a world map makes in more complected than needed, although golgoth has a map of their region. PS New Korongo lives in New Zealand from what i heard. And i think around 20 people can be classed as active, but only 8 people post regularly on the Forum.

We should send out a telegram to all members.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
6*9=42
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Swkoll wrote:
Tehraan wrote:OCC: i think individual nation maps are enough. Making a world map makes in more complected than needed, although golgoth has a map of their region. PS New Korongo lives in New Zealand from what i heard. And i think around 20 people can be classed as active, but only 8 people post regularly on the Forum.

We should send out a telegram to all members.

Yes thats a good Idea.

PS maybe we should go to our chat room.

Swkoll
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Tehraan wrote:
Swkoll wrote:We should send out a telegram to all members.

Yes thats a good Idea.

PS maybe we should go to our chat room.

We have a chat room!?!

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
6*9=42

I lost the Game.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:21 pm

To: Those Who Are Dead
Subject: It is Finally Time.

You,

Heh, finally time. You have had your chance, your opportunity to surrender. However, in your idiotic blindness you failed to see. Thus you will die. We shall ride against you. We shall come for you. We shall hunt you to the last man. You are no longer relevant. You shall be cut down, you shall be beaten, you shall be branded and then, oh and then…then you will die. This is my prediction, NAY, my declaration. It is the final word.Heh, I for one look forward to feasting on your pitiful human populations. Therefore, it is my glorious pleasure to officially sound the horn to begin to charge on your pitiful corpses. We wish you luck. Nay, we wish you a good future and happy trails.
Signed,
Sian Saius
Written By,
Shura Saius

Chadacian
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadacian » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:36 pm

The Communist Armed Republic of Chadacian

Dear ULN,
You may consider this betrayal but I consider this a new age in the world. Times have changed in my country and President Henry Eden no longer resides as the leader of our once pathetic country. I find this alliance highly amusing and very much a coalition of nations who need to band together to effectively put up a abysmal fight.

That is why I would like to inform you that I am joining the Brimstone Pact. These nations are the beggining of a new world order that hopefully will turn into a Empire that will stretch to each and every region. We will reign with terror as people will know us as the Pact that defeated the largest alliance on the face of the world.

Communist Armed Republic of Chadacian
"To Protect"
Kael Mustrum
Premier of the Communist Armed Republic of Chadacian
Last edited by Chadacian on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents