NATION

PASSWORD

United League of Nations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 pm

The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

From the Desk of Lord Damien Dreadfire

The New Gothic Empire concurs that this 'United League of Nations' is both a pathetic excuse for an alliance, as well as a useless depository of irrelevant nations that are struggling to assert influence that they simply do not have. The world has far too many of these 'alliances', if one could even call them that, and let it be known that Automagfreek does hereby call for the immediate disbandment of the United League of Nations. Should this demand be refused, then we shall consult our allies and begin immediate measures to bring this insignificant nuisance to an end.

The Aldarminians speak openly of the horrors they will unleash upon each memberstate should you lot defy our will, but we Freeks can promise much more. The hell on Earth that we shall bring to your shores cannot be put into words that will adequately describe exactly what will unfold, and our relentless assaults will grind you into ruin the likes of which have not been witnessed for a thousand years. Suffering and death will be rained down upon you without mercy until only ash remains, and we will stand victorious atop your battered and broken corpses.

Defy this decree, fools, and you will have sealed your fate. We will come for you, mark my words.

Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Sans Frontieres
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Sans Frontieres » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:00 pm

AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:
ATTENTION: The following document is for the eyes of __To All Nations who wish for the ULN Disbandment__ only.

I, Makarov Price, a proud and Loyal soldier to the End will die for the ULN. As you can see the Change of the Coat of Arms, this no longer just the ULN, this is personal. Evacuation plans have already been made for my people and only those who wish to fight have stayed behind. The ULN was my first time joining an International Organization and back then and I believe now as well, I am Weak. To the Nations who wish for our disbandment, If you think that you can defeat the ULN with no resistance at all, think again. This may not even feel like a threat to you but the Armed Republic of Sans Frontieres will do their best in protecting the ULN and its member nation.

May Jacme Carter guide us in battle.
Sincerely,
Makarov Price, Head of State
The Armed Republic of Sans Frontieres

Tehraan
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:03 pm

The Democratic States of Tehraan

Official communique

To: Everyone
From: The Democratic States of Tehraan's entire government
Subject: Threats to the ULN
Encryption: None

From the Supreme Counsel.
With the authority of the thirtyseven tribes of Tehraan do we speak in name of the Tehraanian people and it autonomous states.
One nation, one people, together trough Peace, Unity and Eternal Bortherhood.

Dearest fellow nations. It has been a long time since we senses the stench of you.

After a long time the nation of Milograd and their rag tag band of self indulgent animals who rule nations that have been festering on a mountain of corpses with no sense of shame or dignity have returned to insult the ULN and it member states. It has certainly been a long time. We still remember when we received a similar threat from the same nations demanding the same preposterous. It seems they one again desire to indulge them self in meaningless bloodshed for nothing els than their own satisfaction.

You have come here to threaten us, yet you fail to understand what we are and what we have become. You may consider your self strong and that might be fitting for what you can do. Still if you think we are mere pushovers you are wrong. Should you attempt to destroy the ULN and its members know that their will be millions of men and women ready to die for what is right and just. Either we die with dignity or we will emerge from the ruble created by your blind arrogance as the victor.

We the people of Tehraan bow down to no invader, no matter how strong they are. We were born as a nation out of endless slaughter and bloodshed for nothing more than a few scraps of land. When you decide to attack this oranisation we will be ready to give our lives for it.

Signed,
High Chairman, Néntayég Dayé
Minister Mitalréf Lraga of foreign affairs
Last edited by Tehraan on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Will post IC reply tonight or tomorrow with the general thought being "Hell No"
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Western Azumethronnian Imperiate
His Majesty the Great and Noble Achæon Caius Anaximander IV Corresponding...

The Cailene Saharuvermn of Azumethronnia, specifically the Western Imperiate from which I compose this missive, is none too pleased with the malignancy in which this cancer has spread. The United League of Nations was left to grow unchecked for some time, and it began to choke off the various organs with its sullen, bulbous growth. It has threatened the integrity of the body of nations that comprise the international community, and threatened to repress growth, stability, and prosperity for all involved.

Like any just world, however, a team of surgeons have come along to cut the mass out, and to eradicate the cancer before it becomes fatal to the whole of humanity. Your idiocy and repugnant antics have shamed your overlords into a mercy-killing, nations of the ULN. The beasts have awoken from their slumber to find a small dog nipping at our heels. In your not-so just world, however, we bring not the rolled-up newspaper across your snout, but the jackboots of righteousness and loquacious bluster down upon you.

This life, as you have come to know it, is over. You will be razed from the face of the earth, and given to sport for our children. When they desire to have new play things, we will harvest from your survivors and use the deceased as mile markers on her new highways. You insignificant little things, pretending to exist as real nations. You should have been wiped from the face of the blimey deep a long, long time ago.

If you were wise, you would pray to whatever deity you serve. After all, you wouldn't want to be on bad terms with them, for you all will meet them very soon. Take heed, for Azura is joining the surgical team charged with cutting you out of existence.

THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Addressed to the United League of Nations
Sent by the Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem
As it has been said, so it shall be penned, and sent away
This is an Open Communique

Your pathetic excuse for an alliance is nothing more than a farce. You hide behind the mask of a union, an alliance as you call it, to subject peoples to your tyranny, and this will happen no longer. Wewtlandem hereby declares their support for the mandate handed down by the glorious nation of Milograd. You have twenty-four hours to disband your petty excuse for an alliance. If you do not, you and your peoples will be subjugated to the ideals and needs of the Oligarchy via militarised force of the Wewtlandish Republican Navy, Army, Guardsmen, and the Air Force. We will break your alliance apart with the strength of the hammer and the slice of the sickle, your time is nigh, as is your destruction.

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 pm

What the fuck is with all these people wanting for the ULN to disband?
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

Tehraan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Inkarzikan wrote:What the fuck is with all these people wanting for the ULN to disband?

not the first time and not the first alliance.

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Inkarzikan wrote:What the fuck is with all these people wanting for the ULN to disband?

It's a thing this group of people like to do. I do it too. But I may not join in regarding my relationship with some of the members. -.-
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Inkarzikan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkarzikan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Tehraan wrote:

I know, I got it clear now.
The Union of Inkartsch Monarchist Kingdoms

Inkartschland, Demonym Inkartsch

F7ly, Ink talks with an English accent, and Willy with a Scottish.
F7ly married to Naka
Daemonheart-Brother
CC-Sibling
Aure-Sister
Menassa-Brother
Eli-Brother
Rebby-Sister
Dor- Broter
Tet-Broter.
Stat-Sister
LR-Sista'

[spoiler=Quotes]

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:Hahahaaha Lacky's a grandma!

I am?

Just goes to show my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Biernackia wrote:
Jordsindia wrote:I know, it's America's penis.

Does it mean Florida will be bigger when america gets an erection?

Swkoll
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swkoll » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Tehraan wrote:

meh, 8v77... Who will win?
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Dec 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need an Ignore Cannon?
Embassy NS wiki page
Current Wars: None as of now
Member of: Nothing right now
Defcon: 1 [2] 3 4 5
6*9=42
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.
97% of People of NS won't notice I did my math wrong, if you are the 1% who did, copy and paste this into your sig.

I lost the Game.
Zonolia wrote:You are without doubt the smartest NS player ever...
Montiar wrote:Best f*cking idea for a storefront ever.

Bluth Corporation wrote:You know, I used to be anti-Obama.

Then the anti-Obama folks opened their mouths and I listened to what they had to say.

Now I'm pro-Obama.

Tehraan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tehraan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Swkoll wrote:
Tehraan wrote:

meh, 8v77... Who will win?

77v230 or more halve of which have pops over the 17 billion

Edit: We also havent purged our member list of the the inactive members of the ULN yet so it might be lower that 77.
Last edited by Tehraan on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 pm

(OoC:Eureka!
I've found the answer!)
Last edited by Globexanter on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ikruchystan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikruchystan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

What is the answer?
Ex Gladio Patria

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as fear feasts upon the souls of those who can not overcome its power.

Factbook(WIP)

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

To: Those That Will Die
Subject:RE We See you...

Faithful Children,

Worthless...Worthless! I see this worthless entity continue to fluster, continue to toil over worthless things. Can you not see that it is not over? "We stand at a crossroads and it is time for you to make your choice, shall you stand against our charge and burn in a pitiful fire, or shall you discharge yourselves honourably and live another day?" This is your choice, your decision.Hah, I...I wish only the best for you of course, we all do. Heh, we all wish for you to frolic and live joyous lives, yet to fail to see the opportunity this brings you. This worthless alliance does nothing but bring you down. We, your saviours, will build you up! Stand up us and tear this dreadful establish meant down. This is my message. Heed it well, or your bones will be crushed into dust and the children of your nation devoured. We will come.
Signed,
Sian Saius
Written By,
Shura Saius

Dacjan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Automagfreek wrote:

bla bla bla, what ever he said.

(Image)

A population of 17BILLION,
well even if he looses i can tell that the places where he attackes will be a huge shitstorm.
lol

Dacjan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Nation Full Name: The Dictatorship of Dacjan
Short Nation Name: Dacjan
Government Type: Dictatorship
Leader: Dacjan
Population: 3.33Billion
Military strength: 1%active service, 2.5reserve
Economy strength: POWERHOUSE BICH

Finium
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:30 pm

To: The vain one (other wise refereed to as Deus)
Subject: you tried

Somewhat oddly arrogant entity,

While I appreciate your offer of help, I don't need it. You say you offer us peace and goodwill while attacking, you say you are our saviors from this baggage yet somehow believe that introducing war will help.
Setting aside the issue of your hypocrisy I would like to examine just what this means for YOU. A loyal population of 426 million, bravely follow you to your demise. We estimate that your military would be, at most, 42.6 million strong... and you are declaring war, just with the alliance force, on 28 million men, then you add that to whatever nation you target first and you get another 20 million. Your military receives $422,421,655,652.64, 8% of your budget. Now ask yourself, with nations like Finium, $1,629,672,985,600.00 (64%) goes to the armed forces which grow up to 90 million strong, who will be standing at the end?

Praying Sian Saius is not insane,
Emperor Andracula of Finium

Dacjan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Finium wrote:

While I appreciate your offer of help, I don't need it. You say you offer us peace and goodwill while attacking, you say you are our saviors from this baggage yet somehow believe that introducing war will help.
Setting aside the issue of your hypocrisy I would like to examine just what this means for YOU. A loyal population of 426 million, bravely follow you to your demise. We estimate that your military would be, at most, 42.6 million strong... and you are declaring war, just with the alliance force, on 28 million men, then you add that to whatever nation you target first and you get another 20 million. Your military receives $422,421,655,652.64, 8% of your budget. Now ask yourself, with nations like Finium, $1,629,672,985,600.00 (64%) goes to the armed forces which grow up to 90 million strong, who will be standing at the end?

PWND
nuff said

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Dacjan wrote:Nation Full Name: The Dictatorship of Dacjan
Short Nation Name: Dacjan
Government Type: Dictatorship
Leader: Dacjan
Population: 3.33Billion
Military strength: 1%active service, 2.5reserve
Economy strength: POWERHOUSE BICH

You have been accepted, welcome to the United League of Nations.

Dacjan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Dacjan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank you accepting my request. We are looking forward to seeing blood spill again, my nation has been deprived of that for quite some time, we will be happy to fight alongside you in any wars...

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Finium wrote:

OOC: Good sir, your information is wrong. To be quite honest, Deus's population, economic statistic's and other such numerical statistic's are unknown. I for one care little for these numbers, heh, are they important to the RP? The story? Not to me. They don't add, nor subtract to the situation. But, hey, I'v said my piece good sir. I cease my OOC.

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Dacjan wrote:Thank you accepting my request. We are looking forward to seeing blood spill again, my nation has been deprived of that for quite some time, we will be happy to fight alongside you in any wars...

It is a sad fact, Empires grow stagnant when left without expansion... :twisted: we are looking forward to expanding with you

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Finium wrote:

The New Gothic Empire's annual military budget is a mind numbing $279,104,345,686,388.19, and a gross domestic product of over half a quadrillion, and would gladly offer whatever financial support that Deus or any of our coalition partners would need in order to carry out the extermination of your kind. Not to mention with over 17 billion souls under our glorious Empire, rest assured that there would be no shortage of manpower.

And do not make the mistake in assuming that those who have voiced their demands here today are all that have rallied to our cause, for the Lords of Almighty Gholgoth have turned their eyes towards your lot as well. You have been warned.

Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 pm

-Deus- wrote:
Finium wrote:

OOC: Good sir, your information is wrong. To be quite honest, Deus's population, economic statistic's and other such numerical statistic's are unknown. I for one care little for these numbers, heh, are they important to the RP? The story? Not to me. They don't add, nor subtract to the situation. But, hey, I'v said my piece good sir. I cease my OOC.

I'll simply redirect you here for more information on your lovely nation
http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconom ... ion=-Deus-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents