NATION

PASSWORD

(IC)Black Market War(CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 pm

OOC: Who is trying to Godmod here. The Armada didn't even have that much ships.. and naval bombardment not of any use any more. Do I smell godmodding here ? I can tell you that shells raining on your house really works.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 pm

I will oppose black market, but I could you this alliance giving lesson to Free Tristania
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 pm

OoC: Read the stickies and RP'ing guides... Naval Bombardment is replaced by missiles. And, if your battleships are mainly constitued of big guns, wont be too hard to take down with a few cruise missiles.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 pm

OOC: Ah.. another one of the cowards here that first "opposes black market" but quickly runs when someone else is willing to swing into action.
Funny. I see how the "game" here works. And guess what: it doesn't scare me.

You will see what happens. Then act on it.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:07 pm

OoC: We're not trying too. However, you against not three, but five large nations... Good luck.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: You make it very hard for me to believe you.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:08 pm

OoC: Let me rephrase: Not five, but seven. Logic, also, here says that there is no way you can attack us all. Oh, and have you tried thinking of how big my Army would be ? I will also be attacking your Nation too. Dont forget that.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 pm

OOC: That would be funny.. as I haven't spoken yet about invasion. So you are going to invade a country that simply bombs a slave trader city into oblivion after a referendum and that is mainly active at sea. Hmmm... without a declaration of war yet issued (there is none as of yet).

Hmmm.. let me think here. This smells like someone putting up a trap. A typical cowards job. When I am back in the WA I will use this thread to have you condemned.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:11 pm

OoC: Yet you fail again. I threatened. If it was real I would've posted it in an I.C. post. However, that was an OoC post. Also, the Black Market is in my Nation. If you bomb it, you are bombing Globexanter's land. If your ships come in the National Waters, that's an Act Of War. Did you think about that ?

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 pm

OOC: You better tell me your exact location and what incredibly outrageous and unrealistic piece of sea you and your fellow gangsters claim.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm

OoC: Gangsters ? They trade weapons. Globexanter's main export is weapons. Did you realise if you do this too badly, I'll ask the Black Market owner to just fire an ignore cannon at you and stop this war ? Already, you've forgotten the fact we can all our Regions in.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Globexanter wrote:OoC: Gangsters ? They trade weapons. Globexanter's main export is weapons. Did you realise if you do this too badly, I'll ask the Black Market owner to just fire an ignore cannon at you and stop this war ? Already, you've forgotten the fact we can all our Regions in.

OOC: Intimidation intimidation. 10.000 Islands (one of the regions) has a great reputation.
I don't think that they are so willing to help gangsters, pirates, slave traders and cowards.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:17 pm

IC: Besides.. it should serve as a reminder that slave traders and the pirates who operate within the waters of Free Tristania get guillotined.
So if you do your trading.. make sure that the Navy doesn't spot you.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 pm

OoC: You got it wrong. In Globexanter, the Black Market is legal. Therefore you would be attacking a business which is temporarely residing in my Nation. I dont think Agenopolis, Kannex or Malecia will like that. Did the black Market attack you ? No.
The reason of this is because you think yourself to be able to impose any restriction or demand on any peacefull player.
And, from what I know, his convoys who throught International Waters. So really as long as they stay out of your way, you should also stay out of his and our way.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:20 pm

IC: For the record. Have slave traders ever had any business in Free Tristania ? If so.. hand them over and see how they get guillotined and Free Tristania will stay at sea and control the sea lanes. If Free Tristanian citizens are aboard those ships (the captains will have to document each one on board) they will be arrested at the spot. If there Free Tristanian slaves then they will have to be set free.

Maybe it would be a very good idea to set that in a treaty and Free Tristania will watch the other way.. but it will continue not to business with your nation or your allies. Of any sort.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm

OoC: He'll like it. He gets his slaves from his colonies and his Nation I think. He doesnt go about stealing them from other people. And you are asking to regulate International Waters ? That however is an International Act of War, by doing so you would be claiming that you have the right to search and control Sea lanes in International Waters, therefore claiming command in them.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

OOC: Just to see whether there are Free Tristanian citizens on board. The rest.. not my strictest concern.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

OoC: I would be alright with it. However... I'm not shure everyone would be pleased with someone claiming command in I.W.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 pm

OOC: It could be conducted in a joint operation. Free Tristanian citizens are not to be made slaves or work in the slave trade. I would also ask you and your allies to extradite those citizens involved in slave trade.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 pm

OoC: As you do know, I'm not the owner of the Black Market. But I'm shure he'll accept these terms.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:27 pm

OOC: Very well. Who will write the IC treaty ?

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Globexanter wrote:OoC: I would be alright with it. However... I'm not shure everyone would be pleased with someone claiming command in I.W.

I wouldn't accept that. IW is IW not under control of any nation.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm

OoC: I'll do it, we'll have to wait to Azaca to like it or not like it tho.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:29 pm

OOC: Good idea. I recommend to sign at Parliament House in Free Tristania and let's make it "secret treaty" - otherwise I'd have a lot of IC-hell to pay. You know how in democracies the press works.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm

OoC: No, that causes strain and makes it look like someone has won. I would propose a Neutral Nation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents