NATION

PASSWORD

(IC)Black Market War(CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Free Tristania wrote:OOC: That's all we can do. I have to think about some kind of treaty between me and Cadonica.

I have nothing against that.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Globexanter wrote:OoC: Ahh I get it. I thought it was a winthdrawl of Military Forces, threats, etc... What we could do is us three make one treaty for all of us together.

OOC: No that is already included in the other draft. It would be more like put the "press on the wrong trail". So there would be no "press present" during the signing of the agreement between us but a lot of press during the signing of the friendship treaty.

Cadonica wrote:
Free Tristania wrote:OOC: That's all we can do. I have to think about some kind of treaty between me and Cadonica.

I have nothing against that.

OOC: Good. Then I will write something later tonight.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:12 pm

OoC: Well, I would need some details to make one. You might have to do it in another thread tho.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Globexanter wrote:OoC: Well, I would need some details to make one. You might have to do it in another thread tho.

OOC: No problem. I think I will have a look into the Dutch-American Friendship Treaty and see what I can find there.
Pro: True Liberty, Voluntary association, Free Trade, Family and Tradition as the Bedrock of Society
Anti: Centralisation (of any sort), Feminism, Internationalism, Multiculturalism, Collectivism of any sort (be it Left-wing or Right-wing)

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:15 pm

OoC: Right, when you're done just post details and I can telegram you one.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Hmm.. let's see what I can find. A lot of them are extremely long.

Eastern Deralia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Deralia » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

"Sir the black market has been threatened." said Lt. Columbia to Emperor Fredrick X. "Denounce the action and include these lines: Any attack on the black market is considered an act of war. We are watching." replied the Emperor Fredrick X. "Assemble the troops general!" said the Emperor into his radio. "Yes sir!" was the reply from the other end. Six hours later, when every soldiers was in formation viewing the closed feed from the capital city. Millions of troops were staring at the emperor and he started to speak "Today the widely supported Black Market was threatened by multiple nations and both sides are gaining supporting. Any attack against the Black Market will be taken as an act of war towards the Empire. All troops and vehicles will be used to fend the attack on the Black if it happens." There was the military's motto going around the assembled troops "Victory ain't ours until every enemy basterd his dead" repeated many times over and over again through the mikes. The emperor said "Hoorah and relax men!" and turned off the mic. He knew that he would back everything he just said until he dies.
We have a 8,000,000,000,000.00 line of credit with Lyran Arms

Eastern Deralia's and Emperor Aston IV's response to your peace talks:

"Sorry, I can't hear your peace talks over my machine guns."

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Eastern Deralia wrote:"Sir the black market has been threatened." said Lt. Columbia to Emperor Fredrick X. "Denounce the action and include these lines: Any attack on the black market is considered an act of war. We are watching." replied the Emperor Fredrick X. "Assemble the troops general!" said the Emperor into his radio. "Yes sir!" was the reply from the other end. Six hours later, when every soldiers was in formation viewing the closed feed from the capital city. Millions of troops were staring at the emperor and he started to speak "Today the widely supported Black Market was threatened by multiple nations and both sides are gaining supporting. Any attack against the Black Market will be taken as an act of war towards the Empire. All troops and vehicles will be used to fend the attack on the Black if it happens." There was the military's motto going around the assembled troops "Victory ain't ours until every enemy basterd his dead" repeated many times over and over again through the mikes. The emperor said "Hoorah and relax men!" and turned off the mic. He knew that he would back everything he just said until he dies.

You're late. A treaty has been made.

Cadonica
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Globexanter wrote:
Eastern Deralia wrote:"Sir the black market has been threatened." said Lt. Columbia to Emperor Fredrick X. "Denounce the action and include these lines: Any attack on the black market is considered an act of war. We are watching." replied the Emperor Fredrick X. "Assemble the troops general!" said the Emperor into his radio. "Yes sir!" was the reply from the other end. Six hours later, when every soldiers was in formation viewing the closed feed from the capital city. Millions of troops were staring at the emperor and he started to speak "Today the widely supported Black Market was threatened by multiple nations and both sides are gaining supporting. Any attack against the Black Market will be taken as an act of war towards the Empire. All troops and vehicles will be used to fend the attack on the Black if it happens." There was the military's motto going around the assembled troops "Victory ain't ours until every enemy basterd his dead" repeated many times over and over again through the mikes. The emperor said "Hoorah and relax men!" and turned off the mic. He knew that he would back everything he just said until he dies.

You're late. A treaty has been made.

Therefore I suggest putting "(CLOSED)" to title.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.

That's what I said:

Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 pm

TOO MUCH OOC the ooc page is here viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=89355&p=4318889#p4318889 USE IT! >:( i'm sifting throught so much ooc i can hardly read start over from where Free Tristania threatens the blockade and only use ooc on this thread if it is necessary!
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Azaca, we made a treaty. All we need is your opinion.

PROPOSAL TREATY: THE AZACIAN BLACK MARKET TREATY DRAFT

Proposed the: 7th of January 2011.
Wrote by: The United Kingdom of Globexanter.

RECOGNISING that the Black Market of Azaca deals in Slavery.

UNDERSTANDING however that certain Nations are against the Slavery Trade. In this case the Nation of Free Tristania opposed strongly the Slavery Deals.

THANKING both sides of the arguements on deciding to reach a peacefull conclusion.

The treaty would work as such:

AGREEMENTS

1. That the Nation of Free Tristania would routinely search Slave Vessels from the Azaca Black Market to ensure that no Free Tristanian Citizen was part of the human cargo.
2. That the Nation of Free Tristania would stay out of the way of all deals if there was none of their Citizens.
3. If there was a citizen from Free Tristania, the citizen would be rescued and the Slave Provider ( who shall have to be present on-board ) arrested and given fair trial in a Nation of Neutral state versus Slave Traders.
4. That the Black Market would remind it's Slave Traders that it is not to use Free Tristanian Citizens.
5. That the Nation of Free Tristania would winthdraw all Military threats against the Black Market and the Nation of Globexanter.
6. If the Slave Trader is from Free Tristania, he will not be trialled if he has not been to his home land in 5 years.
7. If the Slave Trader from Free Tristania had been to his home land within 5 years, he would be given the Death Penalty according to his Nation's law.

THEREFORE bringing both sides together to a PEACEFULL finish of this stand off.

This will only be in effect if the Black Market owners and the involved Nations agree.

(OoC: THIS IS A DRAFT )

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm

OOC Draft:

Treaty of Friendship, Co-operation and Mutual Assistance between The United States of Cadonica and the Community of Free Tristania,

We, the United States of Cadonica and the Community of Free Tristania determine, in accordance with our mutual shared views on prosperity and democracy the basis of mutual respect for state sovereignty and territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression, non-interference in each other's internal affairs, equality and mutual benefit, and mutual assistance and support, to make every effort to further strengthen and develop the fraternal relations of friendship, co-operation and mutual assistance between the United States of Cadonica and the Community of Free Tristania, to jointly guard the security of the two peoples, and to safeguard and consolidate the peace in our respective regions and in the world, and deeply convinced that the development and strengthening of the relations of friendship, co-operation and mutual assistance between the two countries accord not only with the fundamental interests of the two peoples but also with the interests of the peoples all over the world, have decided for this purpose to conclude the present Treaty and appointed as their respective plenipotentiaries:

......,The President of the United States of Cadonica

J.M den Uyl, Prime Minister of the Community of Free Tristania

Who after a meeting between their respective government's officials have agreed on the following:

Art.1

The Contracting Parties will jointly safeguard the sea-lanes that connect them and keeping their citizens free from international slave trade.

Art. 2

The Contracting Parties will refrain from entering an alliance against the other signatory or participate in any measure against the other signatory.

Art 3.

The Contracting Parties will actively assist travellers who are visiting the other signatories country and help them free of extra charges as if they were travelling in their own country. Citizens of the United States can use the National Health Service and emergency services in Free Tristania and vice versa.

Art. 4

A Citizen of the United States finding himself in trouble abroad can use the consult or sancity of Free Tristanian institutions and seek refuge under the Free Tristanian banner and vice versa.

Art 5.

The present Treaty is subject to ratification and shall come into force on the day of exchange of instruments of ratification, which will take place in Gulf Oren. The present Treaty will remain in force until the Contracting Parties agree on its amendment or termination. Done in duplicate in Handelshaven on the seventh day of January, two-thousand-and-eleven, in the Cadonican and Dutch languages, both texts being equally authentic.
Last edited by Free Tristania on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 pm

OOC: I nicked a bit of text from an old Chinese-Korean treaty and altered it a lot.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 pm

To:Globexanter

My sincerest apologies but we are in no way in charge of the black market You must bring this up with the Leader of the black market rest assured he is a reasonable man and i'm sure he will listen to this treaty
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 pm

OOC. I will need the names of the President or Prime Minister of the United States of Cadonica. Or I can use my prime minister instead because of a picture.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Azaca wrote:From: Illik Zaklamazi
To:Globexanter

My sincerest apologies but we are in no way in charge of the black market You must bring this up with the Leader of the black market rest assured he is a reasonable man and i'm sure he will listen to this treaty

OoC: Listen, we went throught enought to make that treaty.

Cadonica
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Free Tristania wrote:OOC Draft:

Treaty of Friendship, Co-operation and Mutual Assistance between The United States of Cadonica and the Community of Free Tristania,

We, the United States of Cadonica and the Community of Free Tristania determine, in accordance with our mutual shared views on prosperity and democracy the basis of mutual respect for state sovereignty and territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression, non-interference in each other's internal affairs, equality and mutual benefit, and mutual assistance and support, to make every effort to further strengthen and develop the fraternal relations of friendship, co-operation and mutual assistance between the United States of Cadonica and the Community of Free Tristania, to jointly guard the security of the two peoples, and to safeguard and consolidate the peace in our respective regions and in the world, and deeply convinced that the development and strengthening of the relations of friendship, co-operation and mutual assistance between the two countries accord not only with the fundamental interests of the two peoples but also with the interests of the peoples all over the world, have decided for this purpose to conclude the present Treaty and appointed as their respective plenipotentiaries:

......,The President of the United States of Cadonica

J.M den Uyl, Prime Minister of the Community of Free Tristania

Who after a meeting between their respective government's officials have agreed on the following:

Art.1

The Contracting Parties will jointly safeguard the sea-lanes that connect them and keeping their citizens free from international slave trade.

Art. 2

The Contracting Parties will refrain from entering an alliance against the other signatory or participate in any measure against the other signatory.

Art 3.

The Contracting Parties will actively assist travellers who are visiting the other signatories country and help them free of extra charges as if they were travelling in their own country. Citizens of the United States can use the National Health Service and emergency services in Free Tristania and vice versa.

Art. 4

A Citizen of the United States finding himself in trouble abroad can use the consult or sancity of Free Tristanian institutions and seek refuge under the Free Tristanian banner and vice versa.

Art 5.

The present Treaty is subject to ratification and shall come into force on the day of exchange of instruments of ratification, which will take place in Gulf Oren. The present Treaty will remain in force until the Contracting Parties agree on its amendment or termination. Done in duplicate in Handelshaven on the seventh day of January, two-thousand-and-eleven, in the Cadonican and Dutch languages, both texts being equally authentic.

Agreed

- Jack Fire, the President of the United States of Cadonica
- Sarah Jones, the Prime Minister of the United States of Cadonica
Last edited by Cadonica on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.

That's what I said:

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC: Very well. I am going to copy our flags and our motto's and use them in the treaty.

Cadonica
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Free Tristania wrote:OOC: Very well. I am going to copy our flags and our motto's and use them in the treaty.

Works for me.

And now let's cut OOC or Azaca will become very angry.
Last edited by Cadonica on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.

That's what I said:

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:53 pm

OOC: Working on it.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 pm

*the Black market leader(also known by his alias anonymous) looks over the proposals and smiles*
I think things can be arranged I will keep my slave traders out of free tristanian waters and will not buy slaves that were once free tristanians unless it is too return them to there land but in return Free tristania will relinquish its blockade on my ships
  ▲
▲ ▲

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm

The P.M. Ryan Gache read the intercepted transcript.

The Deputy P.M. walked in.

" How's the situation ? " asked the Deputy P.M. as he hanged his coat up.

" Going well, answered the P.M., pretty soon I expect the Black Market ot be back in Azaca. "

The Deputy P.M. nodded and sat down at his wooden but highly technological desk to continue work.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: I have some font trouble.. but the treaty is up.

Free Tristania
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Tristania » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Den Uyl was asleep... he didn't even he could be so tired. First he had his inauguration, then the trouble with the slave traders and now he certainly had one... err two treaties on his hand. Great.. well luckily he was aboard a plane that was flying at breakneck speed to Cadonica.

At home, back in Free Tristania, van Oosten (Chairman of the Chamber) was walking in his garden. He couldn't sleep and the whole situation annoyed him immensely. What if the press found out ?

Globexanter
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 pm

In Globexanter, only four people knew of the happenings: The Prime Minister, The Deputy Prime Minister, the Groupe 66 Leader and the Minister Of Defence.

They where all barred from contacting Media sources and Groupe 66 Interceptors kept a close eye on foreign news sources.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents