NATION

PASSWORD

WW3 For Europe (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cairuland
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:48 pm

To: Members of the Slavic Alliance
From: Prime Minister Sarah Corhadelli, Director of the European Alliance
I propose that our alliances join together, since Slavs and Europeans have usually been at odds. This will show that ethnic differences don't matter. I think we should have the name "the Great European Alliance", or the GEA. This alliance would protect all countries in the European and Slavic Alliances, and their interests as well. I hope you accept this offer.
Interim Emperor Semis the Wise
Temporary Humble Successor to the Empress of The Royal Empire of Cairuland
Temporary Humble Successor to the Sole Defender of Cairuland's Interests and Her People and Homeland

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Cairuland wrote:

To: Members of the Slavic Alliance
From: Prime Minister Sarah Corhadelli, Director of the European Alliance
I propose that our alliances join together, since Slavs and Europeans have usually been at odds. This will show that ethnic differences don't matter. I think we should have the name "the Great European Alliance", or the GEA. This alliance would protect all countries in the European and Slavic Alliances, and their interests as well. I hope you accept this offer.

To: The European Alliance
First, I ask which nations are members of the European Alliance? This sounds like it would benefit all, except those who are not part of the GEA. For them, it will be a woeful day when the tanks of the GEA roll through their capitals.

OOC: Sorry for the misunderstanding about London and Paris. I thought that you (Cairuland) were controlling the Franco-British. I know realize that you run the Swiss-Dutch Union, so all is good.
Last edited by Mekleth on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 pm

To: Mekleth

Me, the New Ottoman Empire, and Czechoslovakia.
Temporary Humble Successor to the Sole Defender of Cairuland's Interests and Her People and Homeland

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Cairuland wrote:To: Mekleth

Me, the New Ottoman Empire, and Czechoslovakia.

To: The SDU
Off the three their, you are the only one not already in the Slavic Alliance. However, this is ok. The GEA will include:
Mekleth (Yugoslavia)
The New Ottoman Empire
Slovenia
The Swiss-Dutch Union
Czechoslovakia

I propose we first move on the Franco-British. Their attacks into Slovenia and Hungary (Annexed by Czechoslovakia) have threatened the sanctity of the GEA.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Pratoslavia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pratoslavia » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:59 pm

OOC: Can someone tell me who's fighting who?

Mekleth wrote:
Cairuland wrote:

To: The European Alliance
First, I ask which nations are members of the European Alliance

OOC: Sorry for the misunderstanding about London and Paris. I thought that you (Cairuland) were controlling the Franco-British. I know realize that you run the Swiss-Dutch Union, so all is good.

Slovenia will join this European Alliance, provided Czechoslovakia and our other Slavic brothers agree.

General Sjanlovsk welcomed the 10,000 troops from GS Gleb with open arms. He sent them to help the 50,000 Slovenian troops stop the French from reaching Hungary. Slovenia was in an uproar as tanks, humvees, and artillery pieces covered the roads, with police blocking civilian traffic. The Slavic war machine was on the move.

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

UAFHC

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Imagine how I feel. I am right next to them. I will consider this once the nations of the Grand European Alliance send their men to either The Hague's, Amsterdam's, Frankfurt's, or Mainz's training fields, which are each 300 kilometers, inside a 1,000 kilometer base. And when your commanders go to the UAFHC strategic command center in Bern.
Last edited by Cairuland on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Cairuland wrote:

Imagine how I feel. I am right next to them. I will consider this once the nations of the Grand European Alliance send their men to either The Hague's, Amsterdam's, Frankfurt's, or Mainz's training fields, which are each 300 kilometers, inside a 1,000 kilometer base. And when your commanders go to the UAFHC strategic command center in Bern.

To: Sarah Corhadelli
I can only imagine how you feel. 50,000 of my soldiers are currently being airlifted to your training bases. They should arrive tomorrow. General Miroslav Ratovic is with them, and he will proceed to Bern once the troops have been dropped at the bases. I hope the other members of the GEA follow in sending troops to you.

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Bern, Switzerland
Prime Minister Corhadelli sent her Minister of Warfare, Supreme Commander of Swiss-Dutch Armed Forces, 4 Grand Admirals, 4 Field Marshals, and her 4 Air Marshals to the UAFHC Strategic Command Center in Bern. They had orders to welcome the commanders from the Grand European Alliance's commanders, and if they didn't come, think of how to fight off Franco-Britain's imperialism when it eventually gets to Central Europe.

Thank you for your acceptance of this alliance. I hope as well.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:22 pm

To: King Lock Terrik of the New Ottoman Empire
From: Prime Minister Senia Corhadelli, Prime Minister of the SDU, and Director of the Grand European Alliance

Please send the troops you wish to attack Franco-Britain with (if you do wish to attack) to either The Hague, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, or Mainz for training. Send your fleets to The Hague for training as well. Also, send your commanders to the UAFHC strategic command center in Bern. If you do not want to join the Grand European Alliance, disregard all of this.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Medok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Medok » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Cairuland wrote:

To: King Lock Terrik of the New Ottoman Empire
From: Prime Minister Senia Corhadelli, Prime Minister of the SDU, and Director of the Grand European Alliance

Please send the troops you wish to attack Franco-Britain with (if you do wish to attack) to either The Hague, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, or Mainz for training. Send your fleets to The Hague for training as well. Also, send your commanders to the UAFHC strategic command center in Bern. If you do not want to join the Grand European Alliance, disregard all of this.

To: Prime Minister Senia Corhadelli, Prime Minister of the SDU, and Director of the Grand European Alliance

We will send 230,000 infantry men to Amsterdam, to be used for a seaborne invasion that we've been practicing on the Black Sea, on the side of Britain.

There will be 300 tanks, and we will send 2 Full Fleets to The Hague.

There is only one part of this that we want. We want to co-ordinate our own attacks, we do not want the Alliance to order them.
I Roleplay as the Yuuzhan Vong. Because We're awesome and better than any other race.

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Medok wrote:
Cairuland wrote:

To: Prime Minister Senia Corhadelli, Prime Minister of the SDU, and Director of the Grand European Alliance

We will send 230,000 infantry men to Amsterdam, to be used for a seaborne invasion that we've been practicing on the Black Sea, on the side of Britain.

There is only one part of this that we want. We want to co-ordinate our own attacks, we do not want the Alliance to order them.

You will only be able to do that if you send (a) commander(s) to the UAFHC strategic command center, then you can have privately direct your troops as well as being involved in the alliance's military operations as a whole. However, your local troops commanders will still hear the commands the Grand European Alliance on their radios.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Hlominamistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hlominamistan » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 pm

\
Last edited by Hlominamistan on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Medok
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medok » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Cairuland wrote:
Medok wrote:

You will only be able to do that if you send (a) commander(s) to the UAFHC strategic command center, then you can have privately direct your troops as well as being involved in the alliance's military operations as a whole. However, your local troops commanders will still hear the commands the Grand European Alliance on their radios.

The Officers and Commanders will be sent immediately with the troops.

Will we be taking France, or Britain, First? And if we do, will we permaenently strip this country of sovreignity, or do what the Allies and Soviets did after WWII and simply split it up?
I Roleplay as the Yuuzhan Vong. Because We're awesome and better than any other race.

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Medok wrote:
Cairuland wrote:

To: New Ottoman Empire

Your desire to coordinate your own attacks is only natural. I believe that every nation of the GEA will work independently, with the commanders sent leading the way. However, each nation will have the same goal. It is my opinion that we should first take France, and then use it as a way to get to Britain across the English Channel without leaving hostiles at our back. I also think that each nation of the GEA should receive a part of each conquered nation, to be held as a territory.

Medok
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medok » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Your desire to coordinate your own attacks is only natural. I believe that every nation of the GEA will work independently, with the commanders sent leading the way. However, each nation will have the same goal. It is my opinion that we should first take France, and then use it as a way to get to Britain across the English Channel without leaving hostiles at our back. I also think that each nation of the GEA should receive a part of each conquered nation, to be held as a territory

Yes. Though i'd like to have Southern France, that borders the Mediterranean, if possible.
Last edited by Medok on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:39 pm

To: Slovenia and Czechoslovakia
So far The New Ottoman Empire, Mekleth and The SDU have pledged troops to the invasion of Franco-Britain. As soon as you send troops to the SDU training facilities in Mainz, Frankfurt, The Hague, and Amsterdam, and your commanders to the strategic gathering, we can proceed with our attack.

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:40 pm

To: All members of the GEA

I'm sorry, but I believe everyone misunderstood. The commanders you send will be part of a joint operation, with all of the nations working together. That means that e.g. the 1st Meklethan Infantry Brigade might work with the 1st Ottoman Armored Brigade, or the 1st Dutch Armada might be on the 2nd Slovenian Carrier. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will understand if you withdraw your forces because of my explanation.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Medok wrote:

Your desire to coordinate your own attacks is only natural. I believe that every nation of the GEA will work independently, with the commanders sent leading the way. However, each nation will have the same goal. It is my opinion that we should first take France, and then use it as a way to get to Britain across the English Channel without leaving hostiles at our back. I also think that each nation of the GEA should receive a part of each conquered nation, to be held as a territory

Yes. Though i'd like to have Southern France, that borders the Mediterranean, if possible.

I see no problem with your request, as long as the others agree. I would like Britain, or some part of it.

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:41 pm

To: All GEA members

We need to take one step at a time, let us attack them first, and if we succeed, then we shall decide.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Medok
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medok » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Retconn.
Last edited by Medok on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Cairuland wrote:To: All members of the GEA

I'm sorry, but I believe everyone misunderstood. The commanders you send will be part of a joint operation, with all of the nations working together. That means that e.g. the 1st Meklethan Infantry Brigade might work with the 1st Ottoman Armored Brigade, or the 1st Dutch Armada might be on the 2nd Slovenian Carrier. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will understand if you withdraw your forces because of my explanation.

I thought that the commanders will work together towards a common goal, and each nation's troops will be kept separate (i.e. Meklethan Troops will not mix with Ottoman Troops to form a hybrid-brigade). However, the goal and strategy are the same, and in the end each nation will work with each other cooperatively to end our enemies.

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Sarah Corhadelli was stressed by all of this letter tag. She called the leaders of all countries in the GEA.

"Alright, let's just talk freely here, this line is highly encrypted. And I am sorry, that is not the purpose of the GEA's joint military operation."

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Cairuland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cairuland » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 pm

OOC: He deleted the post about attacking the Ottoman Empire.

(\__/)
(='.'=)

North African Union II
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Union II » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 pm

After this big buid up of nations Andrew is strengthning the french border. 50,000 soldiers were sent to claim Romania. After that he sent an order to the troops in Hungary to build a trench line across the city. He then he thought about the alliances are gaining.
Security Council Seat NAA

Mekleth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekleth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Cairuland wrote:Sarah Corhadelli was stressed by all of this letter tag. She called the leaders of all countries in the GEA.

"Alright, let's just talk freely here, this line is highly encrypted. And I am sorry, that is not the purpose of the GEA's joint military operation."

To: Members of the GEA
I accept responsibility for the miscommunication. I will go along with whatever the purpose of the GEA's operation is. In addition, I am sending 100,000 of my troops to bolster the strength of my 50,000 already there. This makes a total of at least 380,000 soldiers, plus however many the SDU will add to the cause. The French border is guarded by a minuscule amount of soldier. This is the time to attack, while their forces are spread thin in Romania (I'm not sure why Romania, there isn't anyone there right now).
Last edited by Mekleth on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents