NATION

PASSWORD

The Empire Returneth (OPEN, REACTION THREAD ON RECENT EVENTS

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Empire Returneth (OPEN, REACTION THREAD ON RECENT EVENTS

Postby St George of England » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:33 am

Right, now some of you may have seen a thread I made in FaNI and posts in II alliance threads saying I was taking a break from RPing for a while. You may have also seen that I was gone for a grand total of two days. This, in my nations timeline, was 7 years. And now we're back, and it's time to set the cat among the pigeons.

ImageImageImage
FROM THE DESK OF HIS MOST ROYAL HOLY AND IMPERIAL MAJESTY
ImageImageImage
Whilst, 7 years ago, the Most Royal And Holy Empire of St George of England, The English Empire in Europe and the General Colonial Possessions of English America, English Africa, English Asia and the English Possessions on the High Sea started a period of isolationism, we have kept a weary eye on events around the world, and have decided that now, at this time, we can no longer afford to stand aside, and let those who would take our lands, livelihoods and lives away from us.

His Imperial Majesty, in his wisdom, has drafted a document, known as the Nottingham Accords. This Document, shall become the standard way of dealing with the International Community for the Empire. Before more information is revealed, however, the Empire must address allies and enemies alike.

Firstly, to the Ixionist Cailene See Of New Azura. The Empire, whilst not wishing to escalate tensions between the Steel Pact, the Conglomerate and our nations further, hereby accuses the See of criminal negligence, fines Azuran companies operating within the Empire's borders £3 billion total, imposes an import duty of 112% on all Azuran made products and demands that those who should have been responsible for ensuring the plane that was sabotaged and later destroyed part of the Steel Pact HQ and the entirety of Fort Mackie, be handed over to either the Crontoran Authorities or the Empire, to stand trial for your negligence. The Empire acknowledges the vow taken by Azura to bring those to justice, but states that, until recompense is paid, these restrictions will remain in place.
Secondly, to the Nations of International Association of Nation Builders and the Disbanded International Serenity Alliance. The Empire has enjoyed our time working together, and is rightfully proud of the work we have achieved. But that work is not enough. The failure of the International Serenity Alliance to promote the work of peace, as well as the way in which the ISA nations acted and reacted, has awoken the Empire to the possibility that we, it seems, are the only ones of New Generation* are interested in the promotion of peaceful co-existence. With these facts in mind, the Empire declares that the IANB will be merged into a new organization, one that, through both military and non-military means, has the fortitude to stand firm, is willing to commit themselves to war for peace, and will do what is required to make that peace possible.
To the nations of the Judean Sanctum and the Sovereign Empires Coalition. The Empire sees the seizure of the HMSS Icarus is an act of aggresdion, and responds as such. With our SEC brothers, the Empire opposes with you all it's might. As with New Azura, Judean companies operating within the shall be fined, in this case a total of £15 billion, and an import duty on all Judean products of 215% shall be imposed. We do not take this action lightly, but are forced to due to your actions.

To the Nations of Colonial Powers Alliance, the Empire reaffirms it's commitment to the CPA, and offers a further 40,000 soldiers and £2.5 billion in addition to any monitory and military assistance already given. You stood with us on Crellos, and we stand with you now.

Penultimately, to the Nations of the Steel Pact, both new and old, the Empire wishes you greetings, good tidings and success in future endeavours. Endeavours that, from the near future, shall involve the Empire, as we return to the fold. Reaffirming our commitment to the destruction of ideologies that go against the principles of Free Enterprise, the Right to Buy and the Right to Own. We have proved, in the past, how committed we are to these rights, and look forward to standing with you in the future.
Finally, to those of you not mentioned above, who wish the Empire and Ourself ill, We say only this. Come for us, now, my enemy and meet us on the field of battle.

Else all you know will be lost, when we come for you.
By The Hand Of The Armed Representative of God On This Earth, His Royal Majesty, King Edward V, High King of Britain, Beloved of the Skies, the Seas and the Lands, Defender of His Church, The Duke of Lancashire, King of Fife, Caern of Munster, Leinster and Ulster, Grand Duke of Milan, the Grand Duke of Venice, Count of Toulouse, Duke of Normandy, Duke of Britanny, the King of Denmark, the King of Sicily, the Duke of Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset, the Count of Genoa, the King of Jerusalem, the Prince of Antioch, the Duke of Baghdad, the English Egyptian Emperor, The English Emperor in Europe and the Ruler of General Colonial Possessions of English America, English Africa, English Asia and the English Possessions on the High Seas.
Fides Dei Anglia

The "New Generation" mentioned above is any nation made from about July 2009.
Also, don't quote the OP, just reply.
Last edited by St George of England on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Legeonas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Legeonas » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 am

From the Grand Office of Il Caesar,
Rome,
The Holy Empire of Legeonas

To; Our Ally, St. George of England
Missive Subject: Commendation

I, Caesar, welcome this move. It was a sad, sad day when the Empire cut all contact with the outside world, and the contact we have had with you has only brought about prosperity. The recent change in policy can only guarantee that such growth continues. Your stance on the recent aggressive has only further cemented of you as a strong, valuable ally.

Il Caesar

Legeonas Factbook

Colonies - Legeonian Verona
Legeonian Greece

The Holy Roman Empire is the total sum of the above colonies and protectorates.
Leader of The Brotherhood

Siberian_Peoples
Minister

Founded: Nov 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberian_Peoples » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 am

From the desk of Tsar Grigory Alexeivich Jacksov

Survive; Thrive; Expand.
Сурвиве; тхриве; ехпанд.

Official Communication of the Siberian Government.
Importance Rating: Minuscule / Low / Medium / High /Imperative

Официальный связи из Сибирского правительства
Значение Рейтинг: Незначительные / Низкий / Средний / Высокий /императив

Subject: The Return of your Empire
Sender: Tsar Grigory Alexeivich Jacksov, Founder and Grand Chairman of the Colonial Powers Association
Recipient: His Royal Highness of the Empire of St George

Good sir,

The return of your empire has come to my attention, which pleases me to no end, as we have our noble allies back once more. It is on both a personal and professional level that I am sending this, I am sending it on behalf of myself, my people and of the Colonial Powers Association.

We appreciate the plight that your nation is undergoing, and as before when we helped you in your time of need (concerning terrorism) it is now that we shall once again help you and your valiant effort against the aggressors. We, speaking on the behalf of the C.P.A, shall all (hopefully) send whatever can be spared, troops, aid, resources anything that you may need. Not only shall I, on behalf of my nation now, be sending troops and aid to your nation, but hopefully we shall reach into the collaborated forces of the C.P.A and pluck only the finest from the 'pool' if you will.

Name to use exactly what you need, and your requirements shall be met. No matter how extravagant or great. Good luck my friend.

Udachi i nailuchshie pozhelaniya tovarishchu,
Last edited by Siberian_Peoples on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Benevolent is the Monarchy, Loyal are the People"
The Factbook of the Dual Diarchy of Russo-Siberia
Colony: Siberian_Greenland
Member of: The Colonial Powers Association and the Sovereign Empires Coalition
My First Store-Front: The Trans-Orbis Trade Co.
Marquesan wrote:Oh, and please keep your willies in your pants. This sort of dick-waving contest is hazardous. A terrorist is liable to shoot it off.

Marquesan wrote:
Siberian_Peoples wrote:Kalasparata Is too liberal. it's basically anarchy. It's a land filled with homeless people and corpses.

Kalasparata seems to be full of shit to me. I mean...why else would they need so many toilets?

Latnya wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, why the hell is their a dildo here?

*Takes and burns item*

No Sexual shit like this, I don't want this place locked for bull crap. :lol:

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 am

Tagged.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 am

The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia

TO: 'Most Royal And Holy Empire of St George of England'
RE: Emergance from Isolation

The Empire must point out that the so-called 'Empire' of St George of England is a mere speck on the map compared with the glorious expanses ruled by our own almighty Empire; your threats and demands fall on deaf ears here, although none of the messages you have dispatched apply to the Empire. We mean you no ill, although it is our policy to not allow lesser barbarian states to assume the mantle of 'Empire' and seek to force their will upon the smaller nations; it is not right that the lesser kings be recognised by false titles such as 'Emperor' and the like. Certainly it appears that the oh so mighty King Edward V could benefit greatly from a bucket of cold water, although we see no reason why the Empire should oppose England. Pray that we do not in the future.
Signed,
By grace of Heaven, His Imperial Majesty Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia, King of Northern Venezue, Protector of Sopnaw, Sevelenbard, and Cryrannus, Co-ruler of Christ on Earth, King of the Romans and Holy Roman Emperor, Defender of Fascism and Orthodoxy, Founder and Great Leader of Il Falange di Fascisti, Heir to Caesar, ruler of the Tyrannian Empire and it's domains, Duke of Tyrannic Venetia, He Who Rides Alone, The Great Chief of the Tribes of Tyrannia, Beloved of Jupiter, Lord by Divine Right of all the Earth.
Last edited by Old Tyrannia on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Mytannion
Minister

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:26 am

To: The Most Royal and Holy Empire of St. George of England
Subject: <none>

We, the Parliamentary Monarchy of Mytannion - would like to extend a metaphorical arm, and hand - to shake your own nation's (metaphorical) hand. We would like to congratulate yourselves on your policies - as I would expect the same of, from several other nations. We are glad, that an Empire - that holds so much power and so much wealth - such as your own, had decided to 'come alive' again. This can only serve to help nations around the globe, as a power such as St. George of England only can. As a nation that only came out of isolationism a few years ago ourselves, after I myself helped overthrow my uncle - who was the King at the time - and I became Queen, we can empathize with you. We hope that this new era, that you will bring yourselves in - will bring you prosperous times, good health and an overall good future.

Signed,
The Queen of Mytannion,
The Princess of Pontinur,
The Defender of the Jukolescium,
Queen Roisin I, of the Kombarov-Dyka House.

I, am the Emistratum of Mytannion - which you may know as either President or Prime Minister. I wish to echo, my Queen's message - and also the hope that our two nations can work in line with each other - helping other nations re-build, and strengthen themselves - then for them to be able to work and conduct themselves on the international stage. I wish you all the best for the future.

Signed,
Emistratum of Mytannion,
Leader of the Labour Party,
Mirka Jarko (LS).
The Third Republic of Mytannion
Capital: Esca - Population: 43,500,000 - Demonym: Mytanar

Sporting Achievements:
Football: Copa Rushmori XVII, CoH 56 & 59 Champions. Qualified for WC 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 66; Round of 16: WC 56, 57, 62, 65. Quarter Finals: WC 68.
Lacrosse: WLC IX & XVII Champions!

Bokaya
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bokaya » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 pm

GRAND DUTCHY OFFICIAL DISPATCH

To: His Royal Majesty King Edward V of the Holy Empire of St. George of England
From: His August Majesty Archduke Froley VanSaar IX of Bokaya

Your Fellow Majesty,

Much has changed in the seven years since last We have contacted you on matters of international consequence. May We begin by saying that your presence in the Steel Pact has been sorely missed, and that same presence is now, as always, welcome back in Our midst.
However, We must urge you, as an equal, to laxen such sanctions as specified in the Nottingham Accords against the Ixionist Cailene See Of New Azura. As We earlier stated, much has changed in the past seven years. Following the terrorist attack on the newly-built Steel Pact City, the full attention of New Azura has been on finding the culprits responsible. This means that their attention, hence the attention of the e'er pernicious Conglomerate, has been neatly directed away from those of The Pact, and, most importantly, Bokaya Malka. Such a reaction to the crisis will only nullify all of the beneficial effects of such a terrible crisis, and once again put Pact and Conglomerate at loggerheads.
Though far be it from Us to dictate your policy, it is Our misforturne to inform you that should the Accords remain unamended, there can be no place for you in the Pact.

May the Hand of God be with you,

-VanSaar-
Adherant to the original ideals of The Steel Pact

There is no such thing as a left-wing intellectual

Urgolon wrote:Because liberals like buying computers made by corporations, running on software developed by corporations, to open up an internet browser made by a corporation, to search on a search engine run by a corporation, to find a forum so they can rant about how they hate the evil corporations.
The Black Plains wrote:But Canada is America's hat.

St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:25 pm

ImageImageImage
FROM THE DESK OF HIS MOST ROYAL HOLY AND IMPERIAL MAJESTY
ImageImageImage
The Empire heeds your words, and admits to being quite out of touch with the details of said events. We knew only of a Azuran plane carrying nuclear bombs being sabotaged and crashing into Fort Mackie, something that seemed impossible for an organization to do, especially without the knowledge of the New Azura governments. The Empire hereby, following clarification and a reaffirmation that not only is New Azura searching for those responsible, but the Conglomerate as a whole is.

The Empire wishes to express it's commitment to defend the territorial sovereignty of Pact nations, so that such an event is unlikely to reoccur.

In Faith,
His Royal and Imperial Majesty, King Edward V
ImageImageImage
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Bokaya
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bokaya » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:33 pm

GRAND DUTCHY OFFICIAL DISPATCH

To: His Royal Majesty King Edward V of the Holy Empire of St. George of England
From: His August Majesty Archduke Froley VanSaar IX of Bokaya

Welcome back to the Steel Pact.

-Taggert-
Adherant to the original ideals of The Steel Pact

There is no such thing as a left-wing intellectual

Urgolon wrote:Because liberals like buying computers made by corporations, running on software developed by corporations, to open up an internet browser made by a corporation, to search on a search engine run by a corporation, to find a forum so they can rant about how they hate the evil corporations.
The Black Plains wrote:But Canada is America's hat.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 pm

To: HRH King Edward V of the Empire of St George of England
From: HIH Tsar Yuri Volte Hyuga of the Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia

Noble Ally,

It is great to hear that this state of isolationism is coming to an end. Your most great and serene empire has much to its name, and has to protect many.

However we, The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia, shall help you protect these people in any possible way we can - as Co-Grand Chairman of the C.P.A and full member of SEC and your good time ally.

We helped you graciously at the Battle for Crellos - so we shall continue to until there is possibly no need. However, even then we shall still be together.

Deepest Respects,
His Imperial Highness Tsar Yuri Volte Hyuga of Kylarnatia
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 pm

His Most Royal and Imperial Majesty;

My dear friends;

Though we understand the pain you feel from the destruction of the Steel Pact HQ, but we plead with you to not take retribution against the Azurans. Our military, people, and government is still reeling from the hoorific attacks of that day, and December 15th will forever exist as a day of mourning in our nation, but we beg you not to enact such taxes and fines.

We welcome you back to the international community!

Signed;

President Christian Cranico
Supreme Commander Rockepeller
Prime Minister (Seat still vacant after the death of Brennan Danstor who died in Fort Mackie)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents