NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Imperial Alliance (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: The Grand Imperial Alliance (MT)

Postby The Scandinvans » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:18 am

Gc1mak wrote:We,The Ansari Empire wish to apply for memebership to The Grand Imperial Alliance, we are unable to send any monetary aid to the alliance currently as our budget are low, but we can send in some Spare Main Battle Tank from our armoured force.
Accepted.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 am

Altane wrote:My Protectorate of Xandrix is under attack from various factions including its former Monarch and Government. I request aid from GIA members.
OOC: Though you are fully correct in your request, I do wish to state that no one in the GIA is under any obligation, at least by the charter of the alliance, to come and assist anyone who is not engaged in a war in the defense their homeland.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Gc1mak
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gc1mak » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:02 am

To:The Grand Imperial Alliance
20 T-2 MBT have been sent to the defense force along with properly trained crew,ammunition and fuel for
traveling 2000km for each tank.
Have a nice day!

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Gc1mak wrote:To:The Grand Imperial Alliance
20 T-2 MBT have been sent to the defense force along with properly trained crew,ammunition and fuel for
traveling 2000km for each tank.
Have a nice day!
Thank you.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 pm

OOC: Purges are about to begin of members who have either withdrawn or have rid themselves of their monarchs.

Modern day Hobbeebia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Modern day Hobbeebia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:08 pm

The Superior Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
Application for admission into the GIA

To whom it may concern,

To the delight of our population and our subjects, the Imperium of Hobbeebia officially seeks admission into the esteemed Grand Imperial Alliance, or the GIA, which will henceforth be used in reference to said organization. After a complete review of the charter in which your organization is founded and the current membership of honored nations the Emperors have signed an Imperial decree, as well as our Imperial Senate, requesting this admission into your organization. As a token of good will in the interests of influencing the membership in consideration of this application, hereby offer the token of 1000 acres of land located in the Imperial Embassy District within Hobbeebia Prime, our capital city. We also offer a complete staff to accompany this location. We hope our application is accepted.

Signed,
Imperial Senate
The Triumphant Emperors:
Hobbeebius Ikcarus
Ca'rl Ikcarus
Johnnius Ikcarus
Last edited by Modern day Hobbeebia on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xin Han
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:OOC: Purges are about to begin of members who have either withdrawn or have rid themselves of their monarchs.

OOC: Mmm...Purges.
Liu Quan, Courtesy Name: Tong
Emperor of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han, Son of Heaven, Lord of Ten Thousand Years and of the Present Time, Supreme Governor and Protector of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Xin Han, and Patriarch of the House of Liu

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Xin Han wrote:
The Scandinvans wrote:OOC: Purges are about to begin of members who have either withdrawn or have rid themselves of their monarchs.

OOC: Sorgan is no longer a monarchy. Altane has left the GIA according to a post in the CAG thread.

Altane
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 pm

I left because it seemed GIA has become inactive.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Modern day Hobbeebia wrote:

The Superior Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
Application for admission into the GIA

To whom it may concern,

To the delight of our population and our subjects, the Imperium of Hobbeebia officially seeks admission into the esteemed Grand Imperial Alliance, or the GIA, which will henceforth be used in reference to said organization. After a complete review of the charter in which your organization is founded and the current membership of honored nations the Emperors have signed an Imperial decree, as well as our Imperial Senate, requesting this admission into your organization. As a token of good will in the interests of influencing the membership in consideration of this application, hereby offer the token of 1000 acres of land located in the Imperial Embassy District within Hobbeebia Prime, our capital city. We also offer a complete staff to accompany this location. We hope our application is accepted.

Signed,
Imperial Senate
The Triumphant Emperors:
Hobbeebius Ikcarus
Ca'rl Ikcarus
Johnnius Ikcarus
To Their most Magnifficent and Blessed Emperors, and to the right honorable Imperial Senate;

It is our honor to welcome you into the Grand Imperial Alliance.

As for the land, we shall began drawing plans for the construction of a proper embassy to represent the interests of our alliance.

Signed,
Imperial Steward,
Lord Erida

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 pm

The Scandinvans wrote:
Xin Han wrote:

OOC: Sorgan is no longer a monarchy. Altane has left the GIA according to a post in the CAG thread.

((OOC: Doesn't mean i am not an Empire or Grand :P. Hence the name.... I want instate a Dynasty of some sort but I will get bombarded with "LOLOLOLOL MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHAT ARE YOU!!!"

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Altane wrote:I left because it seemed GIA has become inactive.
OOC: Still, as seen from your post you voted to leave the GIA.

Modern day Hobbeebia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Modern day Hobbeebia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 pm

In a hand written letter...

To the membership of the GIA,

News of our application being accepted has brought joy to our citizens and subjects alike and hope to soon see the flag of the GIA flying in the Embassy District as soon as possible. We our nation has recently began a major project to enhance our infrastructure and enhance the overall rating of our nations infrastructure nationwide. As of now we are sending a host of engineers to begin laying the foundation of a rasied compound which will hold the entire complex.

We are hoping that any member nations to wish to send representatives to the Imperium of Hobbeebia need only say so and accomadations will be made at the Imperial Palace within the center of Hobbeebia Prime. We hope to begin trade with all member nations as soon as possible to help build relations on a more individual level.

Signed,
Crucix Ikcarus Levia, Grand Minister of International Relations

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 am

If you have noticed we've actually not done anything about leaving GIA at this point. Also I thought GIA was not outright against CAG.
Last edited by Altane on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:06 am

Altane wrote:If you have noticed we've actually not done anything about leaving GIA at this point. Also I thought GIA was not outright against CAG.
OOC: *Cough* *Cough*
Altane wrote:Altane being a founding member of CAG after the victory of United Kludia that had previously tried to invade Altane but was defeated by the combined forces of Altane, Weylara, and Zaku. This war began the creation of this organization and the Justiciable Empire of Angolis (Region) in which Altane holds the prestigious position of WA Delegate and President of the Region. We wish to present you with this bit of news...

News Broadcast from the Imperial Chancellery of the Empire...

Holy Emperor Victor XX stands at his seat at the head of the Chancellery.

Holy Emperor Victor XX: Chancellors of Altane! In the past we helped found the Collaboration of Allied Governments but after its original disintergration we failed to rejoin when it was re-founded and we had applied to join the Grand Imperial Alliance...we will now vote...if there is a majority in favour of this motion we will abandon our membership to the Grand Imperial Alliance and seek to rejoin the CAG alliance at our old position...if it fails we will remain at our current position of allegiance. Chancellors you may now vote...

The Chancellors casted their votes electronically.

A breif pause as the Emperor saw the results appear on his Monitor.

Holy Emperor Victor XX: At a vote of 274 to 26 the motion is granted. As of now we will abandon our GIA membership and seek to rejoin the CAG alliance.

Chancellors rose in a standing ovation as they applauded the outcome and many shouted 'Long Live the Emperor!'
OOC: I am merely point out what you choose to do as a independent nation. Also, we are not openly against the CAG, I am not in favor of keeping members whose legislatures choose to leave the GIA though.

Of course, if you so choose, I would have no qualms with keeping you in the GIA...

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:34 pm

(We seriously need to get more active though. Invade someone or build something)
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm

The Great and Powerfull Empire of Old Tyrannia requests permission to join this alliance.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Ralkovia wrote:(We seriously need to get more active though. Invade someone or build something)
OOC: Well, not really an invasion. More of a war of 'liberation'. :p

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 pm

(True...but still I want some war.)
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:48 pm

The Empire awaits a response.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Leistung
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Leistung » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Ralkovia wrote:(We seriously need to get more active though. Invade someone or build something)

OOC: Hmph. Try the latter and stop making me have to rush to random nations' defense D:<
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Our Legislature voted that way because they never question the Holy Emperor except the more Liberal Parties who hold very little influence or power.

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:The Great and Powerfull Empire of Old Tyrannia requests permission to join this alliance.
Due to the lack of visibility that your nation has, we shall have to place your application on hold till we have any enough evidence to determine the capability of your nation your nation to be a productive member of this alliance.

Stoklomolvi
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stoklomolvi » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 pm

[Old Tyrannia is behind the "Tranny[intentional] League of Peoples" which got attacked.]
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

The Scandinvans
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Scandinvans » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 am

Altane wrote:Our Legislature voted that way because they never question the Holy Emperor except the more Liberal Parties who hold very little influence or power.
OOC: So, what is you stance now on the GIA? Do you, or do you not want to be a member?
Last edited by The Scandinvans on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents