NATION

PASSWORD

The Ludus Magus's foreign class (IC/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Shane always felt uncomfortable around sad people. So he decided to try and raise her spirits with a friendly slap on the back.

"Don't focus on the reasons your here. Focus on the perks of being here. Your in a whole new country, at an awesome academy full of interesting people. Think of it as an international learning vacation. And if you want, you can consider me the first new friend you've met here. Whaddya say Ms. Sofya?"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am

OOC: It's downhill from here...

Sofya let out a slight yelp at Shane patted her on the back. Still, she could not help but smile. "You're right..." she agreed cheerfully, "I shouldn't be worrying about it. Since I'm here, maybe I could finally make some new-" However, a jolting sensation overcame her as she felt a premonition. One of foreboding death. Pupils shrinking, she felt killing intent in a distance. She knew what it could be.

"GET DOWN," she implored, shoving Shane to the ground. Before she knew it, a white hot burning sensation overcame her as it sliced through her torso, literally blasting a hole on her chest. Blood splattered all over as a booming rifle shot echoed through the cliffs. She soon collapsed to the ground motionless, lying by her side with eyes diluted as life drained out of her. It was a sniper shot - an assassination attempt on the poor girl...

"Oh dear..." the spotter commented, "your shot was a little too low. She got up at the wrong time there."

"I know," the sniper responded, repositioning her Barrett M82 as it cooled from the recoil, "just give me a moment." They knew the gig was up the moment they fired their first shot. Now... it was all or nothing.

"Zeroing on the boy," the sniper stated, now waiting for the right moment.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

Shane stared stunned at what just transpired in his room. He was scared. Then he saw the girl he had just met a few moments ago, dead on the floor. Then he got something he rarely ever got, angry. And when he got truly angry, you were in for a show. He stood up, crackling like a downed power line. He turned in the direction the shot came from. He couldn't see the snipers. That was the point. But he didn't care. He spoke in a deadly calm voice and lifted his hand up.

"Fry"

A massive shot of lightning erupted from his hand, tearing into the cliff side, missing the snipers by a few feet. He wasn't going to miss again...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:45 am

"What the-" the sniper stuttered as a spark of lightning flew in their direction. The bolt missed by a few feet, but it was enough to stop her from making the shot.

"Oh dear..." the spotter commented, watching the stone crumble on the cliff side, "looks like our position's been compromised. We best leave..."

"Shouldn't we confirm-" the sniper stuttered as she slung the rifle behind her back

"No time," she asserted, raising her hand forward to cast a spell.

Getting up from their positions, the two quickly casted a gust of wind, kicking up a dust cloud which shrouded the cliff side, determined to cover their escape. Within seconds, they had disappeared into the wind, gone.

The shot had blasted a hole straight through Sofya's chest, a 12.7x99mm NATO round which, upgraded with wind runes, was able to hit targets with pinpoint accuracy. A normal human being would have been killed on the spot by a shot like that.

But Sofya was no human being. As the dust settled on the cliff outside, an eerie violet plume of smoke soon formed around the wound, as engulfing it s the wound healed up. Within moments, the wound was sealed shut. Clamouring to her feet, Sofya gasped for air, coughing up blood as she tried to shake off the lingering pain.

"Shane..." she whispered, her throat hoarse, "Infirmary..." Weak from the mana-consuming recovery, Sofya soon fell over again, this time unconscious, but thankfully alive...
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 am

Shane shook his head, and stumbled backwards. That little light show was rather draining.

"What happened? What... great, someone pissed me off. Good sweet Saraya, i redecorated that cliff side over there. Hey Ms. Sofya, what happened... holy hell!"

The next thing people knew, barreling down the hallway was Shane, carrying a bloody Sofya in his arms, screaming like a nitwit.

"Gangway, 911, emergency! Peligro! This girls been shot! Why am i screaming?!"

He finally arrived at the infirmary, kicking the door open

"A little help over here!"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Jessica looked at the cloud as it were with a sense of awe. That there was real magic! She was silent for a moment before she shook them cobwebs out of her head and answered the question.
"I wasn't born with it, naw. a few months ago, another personality entered my body, a male one, and I have had trouble ever since. We switch off every 12 hours. His name is Jeremy. Mother said that I will eventually boot him out of my body and mind and then everything will be normal again, but I hope it isn’t for the year she said it’d take once I got here. I'm the first one mah guvnah' ever heard of having this problem, most people with split personalities don't have it this bad, he said. It's so very annoying it is but I figure that it will be solved, Marsh willing, and I'll be right back to normal and- AWWWWW!" Jessica said as she saw that hyper cute one named Cairbre wrap himself up in the blankets.
"Why, aren't you just the cutest!" She squeeled. A moment later, as she went to hug the little one, she thought she heard a gunshot. This wasn't no downtown Alversa!
"What in Marsh's name was that?"

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Cairbre barely paid attention to Jessica's chat with Gilga and Praxis, his mind first off preoccupied with keeping himself as warm as he could in the blanket he wrapped himself into. Besides, Cairbre could barely understand what they were saying; it all went right over his head. The most he did was just occasionally look up when he heard a word or two he recognized be said, and play with the fake tail attached to his pants. He looked up to Jessica when eventually she noticed Cairbre snuggled up in her blanket, a tad startled by her rushing over and snuggling him in a big hug. Smiling a little and in return snuggling her back, he jumped and ducked into the thick blanket, frightened by the loud shot. He peered out after a minute, wondering what had happened as he was close to crying once again in fear.

Reidi through all of his banging and working just barely heard the gunshot from another room nearby. He lifted his head up in curiosity, Ejji yelping in fear and nearly scurrying out of the room. But quick to grab the little shark's tail, Reidi carefully calmed his pet and got to his feet. He left the room a moment to see what had happened, certain that he had heard a gunshot be fired. But as he checked, all he saw was little droplets of blood. He'd follow the trail, but sadly it seemed the droplets gradually faded out, leaving in wondering where they went.

"Ah, ref vjokuq ew ga. They're at the infirmary of course." Reidi mumbled, choosing to head into his room and complete his device and do a... little more as well. He'd love to check out what had happened, but after seeing and hearing that someone had been attacked, Reidi had bigger problems. Like safe proofing his room as well. Not that he knew it was someone after him, Reidi really didn't have too many enemies and the ones who were truly hateful of him, he doubted they'd go after him like this. Besides, it looked more to be that someone else was being hunted for. Still, better safe than sorry. "Hope the school does not mind my... jufyahufe." he spoke, turning one more knob as at last a powerful blast of heat shot out of the small device. Though perhaps too hot for someone unlike Reidi, this heat was just perfect. And without a second thought, he attached the device to the blank all on the door's side and let it run. Now all he had to do was add some shielding to his window, perhaps update his metallic hand for a bit. And all would be good.

It didn't take him too long to get the shielding up, mostly because he already had with him a retractable, metallic shield all ready to go thanks to Reidi's motto "Expect the worst, be prepared". It wasn't the best shielding, bombs could break through it and any heavy artillery could do the same as well. But there was only so much Reidi could bring with him, and he didn't think in a nation like this, there would be such weaponry here. Though he had to remember, whoever attacked might not have been from here. Which meant there was always that risk of having that one person capable of breaking through it. He shook his head, now he was just becoming paranoid. Laughing to himself, he sat down and looked to his hand, grabbing some of the towels in his room and rolling up his sleeve.

This was one of the more... unpleasant aspects to the type of prosthetics scientists had in the Empire. There was your regular removable type, and than the specially designed ones usually far harder to remove. They organized them by level; Level ones and two types were harmless and more meant to act like the regular human arm than a specially enhanced type. Level three, fours, and fives were specially designed only for those who lost limbs and worked in careers such as machinery repair or other physically demanding labor. These were a tad more advanced then the regular arm, allowing them to lift heavier objects with ease or have no need to buy tools when the arm was specially suited for it. Anything beyond level six types, such as Reidi's which was a level nine type, were highly advanced and extremely useful for jobs such as the Experimental Sciences (better known as the Mad Sciences to those who did not want to see what the government did as "morally alright"), Advanced Mechanics, or other specialized jobs that paid very well.

Usually anything under Level Five types were removable and fit to lower as much pain as possible. But anything beyond Level Five were not easy to remove and tended to cause more pain to the user when they tried. Hay, the Empire may have been an advanced nation, but there was only so much they could do before they reached their own limits. They were trying to make it easier, but it was a challenge. If they made it easier, they had to remove certain abilities and some of them were highly needed in the careers that Reidi dabbled in. They could really do only so much before something had to give. And in the case of Reidi's comfort had to go away in order to have a high skilled mechanical hand.

He took in a deep breath as he carefully worked at the clamps, the towels ready and set for when he removed his hand. Taking in another deep breath, he removed the hand. Pain shot throughout his arm, and as he slowly pulled the false hand out blood pooled out of the stub for a second or two. The metallic hole that opened and shut to allow the wires of the hand in closed quickly before too much blood to poor out, and soon he was left to sit there for a moment and calm down. He stared at his stub, aware that without the clamps it was easy to see how much damage that false hand was putting onto the end. To begin, the skin tone was far paler and near white from the lack of light it got in comparison to the rest of Reidi's body. Second, near the base, the skin looked strained and raw from being forced to stretch apart rather than heal and closet shut. That was thanks to the metal disk attached at the end. Finally, numerous scars lined the stub, most healed with a few freshly made from doing certain jobs that really put work onto the false hand. He took in a few breaths, his good hand trembling as he placed the false hand down onto the ground. He grimaced a the sight of the once pristine white towels, both heavily strained with red.

"The cleaning lady is not going to react well to this." he spoke, noticing that he had hesitated too much as he pulled the false hand out and allowed too much blood to spill. Not that it was dangerous, the amount he lost could barely even make him tipsy. He just didn't want to leave a mess, and as he lifted the towels up he found the blood seeped through all two and left a thin, small puddle on the ground. He sighed heavily, getting up as he went over to his larger suitcase and pulled out a small basket he brought with him. For the time being, he'd use the hollow basket as a small laundry basket until he could ask for a proper one. Which meant, for now, Ejji would sleep on his bed. "Sorry Ejji." he spoke, still a tad shaken from the pain that still went through his arm. "I'll be right back. Stay here." he told the shark, leaving the room as he needed to get a mop or rag to clean the stain. That and some disinfectant... ah, he might as well just go to the infirmary and get what he needed. "Allows me to see what's happening." he said, eventually heading there. Walking inside, he found two of the students there, one unconscious and covered in blood, the other freaking out. "What happened?" he asked, wondering where he could find a sink to clean some blood that strained the stub of his arm.
*In no chronological order*
Sleep

Overlord: Lulukien Vin Yorgale
Technologies Adviser: Portal Dieudonné La'Port
Public Affairs Adviser: Iuo Pouryeh
Military Man: Tropek Rudfesht
Delegate of National Affairs: Zorodo Evemics
Embassy Members (1 so far): Jacqueline Benoite La'Port

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Gabriel's head perked up, once he heard the noise, it was unfamiliar, but he thought he had heard it before, somewhere. He listened intently, hearing something electrical spark a few seconds later, and continued to think. It was only once he heard someone leave the room adjacent to him that he realized what it might be - a gunshot. Projectile. Primitive.

He cautiously stood up, and went over to his trunk, rummaging through it until he found what he was looking for. The NAP-4 "Deliberator" EPEP Pistol. He picked it up, from where it had been hooked into his battle uniform, and put it in his belt. It wasn't much, but it was EPEP: that meant power, and death to whatever it hit.

He stalked out into the corridor, and looked at the floor. Blood. He dropped to one knee, and brought out a little patch of fabric. He placed the blood on it, and then watched as it started to sizzle, and burn. Burning the impurities: diseases, viruses, bacteria - away. After it was done, he licked the fabric. Hmm...vampir. Unknown subspecies. Someone else hated them too, apparently...Grandtarians? Unlikely. Diplomatic crisis if that were to get out. But then...who?

He prepared to follow the blood trail, ignoring the larger one left by the student that had left earlier, until it led him, all the way to the Infirmary. Upon seeing the vampir girl there, he leaned in closer to see.

"A bullet wound. Clean, appears to have been healed somewhat. Let me see what I can do..."

He pulled on a pair of gloves, and then a pair of tweezers, and then a spray can.

"I need to know something, fellow student: will your body react to something that will open your body up, even if it causes no pain?"
Last edited by New Amerik on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

OOC: Translation may be due for editing. I don't know jack about Japanese...

Dashing through the forests at breakneck speed, the two operatives were quick to escape the scene. However, with the guards now probably alerted to their presence, all they can do now is hope that their comrades can confirm the job - or finish it for them.

"I'm not sure I can trust the others to finish this," the sniper voiced her worry, "you know how... quirky they are..."

"Well," her spotter replied earnestly, "aren't we quirky too? I mean... we didn't join together as a band for nothing."

"Maybe..." the sniper stated, now visibly upset, "I only wish we could stay as one in dea-"

However, just as they seemed outside the watchful eyes of the campus security, a lone black arrow, made of carbon fiber-reinforced polymer, darted through the woods, piercing the ground just short of the duo's path.

Alerted, the sniper scanned the green woods, searching for the hidden assailant. In Fusoese (Japanese), she angrily yelled, "きさま,何者だ!? (Kisama! Nanimono da!? Translation: Bastard, who is this!?)

Then, much to the amazement of the ethnic Fuso soldiers, a lone voice replied back, echoing in the heavy woods in their ancestral language.

"私は正義の代理人。。。光の守護者だ。。。私の使命は、脅かすと害その他の人を処罰することです。。。(Watashi wa seigi no dairinin... Hikari no shugo-sha da... Watashi no shimei wa, obiyakasu to nanzo sonota no hito o shobatsu suru kotoda..."

Translation:
I am the Agent of Justice... Guardian of the Light... My mission is to punish those who threaten and harm others...

As the proclamation was being made, the figure somersaulted through the air, landing gracefully on a tree branch like a gymnast. A blonde girl of petite size, she was dressed in full green, reminiscent of medieval European archers of old. Wrapped in a myrtle cloak, her Shamrock green scarf fluttered in the breeze. Gripping her handcrafted Yew longbow on her hand, she drew another arrow from her quiver, aiming a shot at the sniper's foot

The two knew instantly who the figure was. Only one person could have been bold enough to make a declaration in front of dangerous assassins. Only one person in this school had full mastery of their language. As they stared off against the girl's emerald eyes, they voiced the name which echoed in the mouths of every anime and manga enthusiast in the Old World (Astol and Ilyushian).

"緑影。。。" the sniper responded, "いいえ。。。三京日美鳥、ウォフェニアムの外務大臣三京日の娘。(Midorikage...iie...Kātsuga Midori, Wofeniamu no gaimu daijin no musume., Translation: The Green Shadow... no... Midori Katsuga, daughter of Wolfen Foreign Minister Katsuga.)

"You seem to know a lot about Astol, don't you?" Midorikage remarked in Japanese, keeping her eye at their movements, "from the weapons, outfits and clear hatred for the Commonwealth, it's very obvious where you two came from."

"Then," the spotter argued calmly, "you should know better than to interfere, Miss Katsuga..."

"I have an obligation to protect the weak and innocent," Midori growled back, "I don't care what nation you're from. Killing innocent civilians is nothing but pure murder-"

"Oh?" the spotter questioned back, "and treason isn't a crime, per say?"

Midori's eye batted as she heard the remark. She knew perfectly well the price for treason against the emperor. Every Wolfener's greatest fear was to be marked by disgrace for having a member of their own family betray Fatherland and Kaiser for personal gain. Nothing was more shameful.

"Miss Katsuga..." the spotter persuaded, "open your eyes... Do you honestly think what you're doing is justice? Do you really think that Amythysian swine is as innocent as she seems? Who are you to decide who's right or wrong?..."

"And what makes you think you do!?" she yelled back, her temper rising again.

"I never claimed that, Miss Katsuga," the spotter replied back politely, "but I know this, My Country Right or Wrong, the Fatherland is my home, and I will fight to defend our people. You of all people should understand that, Midorikage... the pain... the agony... the anger of losing your loved ones to the northern monsters-"

"Shut up!" Midori ordered, her nerves unravelling as she tried to force her past behind, "two wrongs don't make a right! That's all I need to know. Sophie did nothing to deserve death! Why would the military want her dead!?"

"That," the spotter answered, "is war, Miss Katsuga. War does not differentiate innocent and guilty. War only sees death. We are Fuso Wolfeners, just like you, Miss Katsuga. We've seen the nightmares of the First War, when the A.E.F. (Amythysian Expeditionary Force) invaded our hometowns in Belka. We have seen friends, family and relatives torn to buddy shreds as the rabid dogs burned down our homes and killed our loved ones. We know about your mother, Miss Katsuga... We know what happened to her... You dare claim you're beyond grief-"

"SILENCE!" Midori blasted, releasing her arrow at the spotter's head, "DON'T YOU DARE USE MY MOTHER TO PSYCHOANALYZE ME! THE WAR'S OVER, DAMNIT! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE GET OVER IT!?"

The spotter easily blocked the shot, casting a gust of wind as she swiped her arm aside, knocking the arrow aside. As she watched the enraged girl aim another shot, she remarked, "over? Over? Miss Katsuga, the war can never be over... As long as the Commonwealth and the Federation remains a threat, there is no way we could ever stop the struggle to defend our Fatherland. That is why we're here... We are the Shadows of Wolfenium's past. We will exact vengeance against those who sought the destruction of the homeland. As long as the Commonwealth exists, we will continue to haunt the fields of battle, ready to fight to the bitter end."

"Miss Katsuga," she concluded as the two emitted a torrent of wind, forcing Midori to shield herself and hold on to the tree, "please understand... This is but a necessary measure to ensure the security of the homeland. Her death would only be the first of many in the long struggle for total victory. It's time you choose, Midori Katsuga. Whose side are you on? A vague dream that brings nothing but false hope to those gullible to believe in it, or the beleaguered nation of your birth and upbringing. Choose wisely, Midorikage.... I know you will come to make the right one soon enough..."

With that, the two vanished in the dust storm, the trail once again lost.

"Stop!" Midori ordered in vain as the dust cloud settled, "I won't let you have your way! I won't!" As the dust fell on the ground, all Midori could do was fall to her knees, eyes welling up as she asked to the spirits in the underworld, "Mom... Are you sure... I'm doing the right thing?"

"Follow your dreams, Midori... As long as you believe in them... We will always be by your side... Always..."
-Kurenai Katsuga, 25 December, 289 I.C.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eireann Fae
Minister

Founded: Oct 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eireann Fae » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Glija and Praxis looked at the girl, then at each other. Apparently, nobody knew what it was. With a wave of her hand, the Spirit Faerie dispelled the projection of the dual spirits and darted out into the hallway. She followed the screaming student into the infirmary, and looked down at the girl that had been shot. "Höſkife ka? Femanʃin, œfœ'mel...[1]"

Back in Jessica's room, Praxis places a hand on Cairbre's head and tousles his hair, shushing the child. "I have no idea what that sound was, Jessica. I have never heard anything like it. I am sure Gilja will let us know what it was when she returns; unless you care to go after her? I know some of the questions she has to ask of you, but I would rather the conversation continue with her present. So, shall we see for ourselves what is going on?"

1 Pronounced "hose-kih-feh kah? feh-mahn-shin, ee-fee-mel." Literally, "What manner of spirit is this? It is not human, of that I am certain..."

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Shane stared confused at Gilja. He didn't speak anything besides english.

"I don't know what you just said. All i know is that i was sitting in my room talking to Sofya here, and then boom! Next thing i remember, i was standing at the window, I'd apparently redecorated a cliff side with some lightning, and Sofya was dead. But then she got up! This giant hole just...closed up. It was...freaky. I mean look...oh my. Hang on."

He set her on a bed and threw his jacket over her.

"I didn't notice getting a hole blasted through your chest left her a little...exposed. Got any explanation for that tink...i mean Glija?"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Shane stared confused at Gilja. He didn't speak anything besides english.

"I don't know what you just said. All i know is that i was sitting in my room talking to Sofya here, and then boom! Next thing i remember, i was standing at the window, I'd apparently redecorated a cliff side with some lightning, and Sofya was dead. But then she got up! This giant hole just...closed up. It was...freaky. I mean look...oh my. Hang on."

He set her on a bed and threw his jacket over her.

"I didn't notice getting a hole blasted through your chest left her a little...exposed. Got any explanation for that tink...i mean Glija?"

Gabriel held the jacket up, and hurriedly threw it off.

"Careful there! Your jacket might have bacteria or other things on it that could cause problems with the wound....even if it appears quick-healing, it may not be safe. At least allow me to sterilize the wound first, and remove the bullet."

He glared at the irresponsible young man. "Don't take my word for it, go ask some of the infirmary doctors that are supposed to be here right now. And speaking of them, where are they? I can't be the only professional here!"
The Basics of New Amerik
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 pm

"Hmm..." Reidi mused, walking over. He somewhat wished he had not removed his hand at the moment, he found it would make observing the unconscious girl a tad harder. Observing her, indeed it seemed that she was healed, though certainly pale and not in good shape. "Magik..." he said. "She must have conducted magik, or she herself is in some more a magikal being with the ability to heal without chanting a spell. Or a charm, that could do too." he said aloud. "Either way, from the sounds of it, we have an unknown assassin on our hands here." he continued, his other hand holding his still aching arm. "Is she royalty or some sort of important figure?" he inquired, not too knowledgeable on every nation in thorough detail. "Because if so, than that's likely the case. She's in some sort of warring nation, or perhaps an unstable nation... could be just the bad luck of being the target of some terrorists. Either way, they decided to chose her, chase her, and than when they have the chance kill her. Luckily she's either magikal in the sense of having an innate ability to heal, unlike mortals. A charm that could heal her, or perhaps in that time she might have chanted a spell, though I'm highly doubted that idea since you said she WAS show in the chest.

He looked over to Gabriel when he saw them, noticing he was panicking quite a bit. He was about to try and calm him, but than thinking about it, neither one knew if it had been a laser related gun, or a simple bullet type. He looked over to Shane, wondering if perhaps he had seen or got a good idea as to what happened.

"Was it a laser related shot, or bullet?" he asked, finding that was an extremely important amount of information. "We don't want to do anything drastic to discover upon opening her up that there is no bullet lodged in her body."

Cairbre calmed a bit as he felt Praxis' ruffle his hair. It did certainly help calm him, though he wasn't entirely alright. He wondered where Gilga had went as he sat there, sinking further into the pile of blanket he had wrapped around him.
Last edited by The Overlordy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleep

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:00 pm

"Wha? Oh right. I think it was a bullet. I mean a laser wouldn't leave all that blood. But again its fuzzy. I remember the bang, then i was standing at the window. I'm not sure what happened in between then and there."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Reidi sighed uncertainly, not liking the sounds of Shane not knowing. He had to agree, the amount of blood there was certainly too much for a laser-related bullet, seeing as usually it left a burn mark than a splatter. But he had seen all types of weaponry before, some that were bullet related had no splatter, and some that weren't and happened to be extremely messy. He sighed, wondering what to do. He could try and open her up, he did have medical practice and knew what to do. But at the same time, he didn't want to do this and risk causing troubles. He looked over to Gabriel, hoping he might have an answer.
Sleep

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Gabriel turned on the man. "Get yourself out of here until the blood is washed off you. And if my taste buds are correct, she's a vampir, of a subspecies foreign to me. Has the same taste, only slightly different from anything I know of. And look at this wound," he pointed to it. "See how the impact literally blasted into her chest? A laser, even one powerful enough to do anything, would leave a nice clean slice, almost perfectly circular. Furthermore, it would have burned the sides, and I don't think it would have been as easy to heal. But this....this is ragged. The bullet impacted, and then it tore into the skin. Also, the wound isn't cauterized as far as I can tell. Laser would have cauterized it, or at least it would have if this is anything like Japanese lasers."

He looked at the man, again. "Well, what are you waiting for? If you're a fellow doktor, then get washed, get some scrubs on, and come over here to help! We need someone to keep the wound from fully sealing over, and get the bullet out, or fragments. Then it can close."

He sighed, and turned back to the girl. "You don't look like no vampir I ever seen, either. What are you, some kind of Alghul?" he whispered lightly as he shook up the spray can.
The Basics of New Amerik
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Reidi stared to Gabriel and watched as he observed the girl, mildly amazed to see he had known what creature she was. Than again, Reidi had to remember that magik related creature in their nation were not only rare but considered "extinct". It had been millenniums since they had seen a faerie, let alone a vampir. So Reidi had no clue as to what one looked like. Even books were not always accurate. He stood there and listened to Gabriel's explanation on the bullet, coming to the same conclusion that, if he ignored the types of weaponry found in the Overlordy, it was likely a bullet related gun. The only question was, did it go right through? Better safe than sorry. Nodding his head when Gabriel asked he get ready, he had to leave the room for a minute to grab his metallic hand and reattach it, finding if he didn't he would be of no use. Besides, that hand was built for multiple jobs, and removing materials or objects in extremely small and dangerous places was one thing it was rather good at. Quick to arrive to his room, he washed the blood off of his stub, grabbed his hand and this time having no time to prepare, he reattached it. This time he cried out a little, reattaching the hand far worse than removing. The wires had to reconnect with the nerves and muscles, and that always felt far worse than them slipping of. Not even waiting for the pain to end, he tied his hair up, used a bandanna he had for machinery reasons to get any excess hair out of his eyes, washed his hands, than quickly returned. He had no scrubs, but he had a few shirts used for extremely delicate works. And they seemed perfect for this kind of job.

"Alright, open the wound and try to keep it open. I'll work to get shrapnel or metal out, if there is any." he said, grabbing a spare mask and putting it over his mouth.
Sleep

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Just as the concerned foreigners prepared to operate, they were caught unaware as a hand reached out to grab Reidi's prosthetic arm. Next thing they saw was Sofya, wide awake, her eyes glowing with a deathly crimson. As she silently turned to the scientist with a deathly gaze, she shook her head slowly, indicating a 'no'. Raising her other arm, a violet aura covered her hand as she reached into her chest, phasing through the skin and flesh like a ghost, pulling out piece after piece of bloody shrapnel from her body. As she examined the last piece of metal, she remarked monotonously, "a 12.7mm NATO round. Designed for anti-material rifles."

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Reidi was quite startled by the girl suddenly grabbing his arm, last remembering her to be unconscious and quite weak. He was mildly unnerved by her gaze, his metallic hand weakly struggling for her to let go, seeing as from the looks of it she was doing quite fine on her own. At least they didn't have to operate; he couldn't help but thank magik for that. He'd also have to thank her later, at the moment he really needed to get some painkillers in his system and end the throbbing pain that shot through his arm.
Sleep

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 am

Gabriel folded his arms and looked at her critically. "Hmmm...you don't look like an Alghul. Eyes are too red, remind me of a Vampire....but frankly, you'd be more muscular if you were a Vampire subspecies. Thanks for taking that out for us, though frankly I have no idea what NATO stands for. Some Wolfen or Astolian thing, I take it?"

He stood back, and waved at everyone else. "It's alright, she's not dead." before turning back to the vampir.

"Now, young woman, would you get off the table and reserve it for people who might not be able to heal as quickly? I'd really appreciate it, and i'd also like to ask you about your species. I've never tasted your subspecies before."
The Basics of New Amerik
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am

OOC: Yeah... NATO is pretty much refers to the RL acronym here. I just use the designation for the round for convenience sake. By the way, Sofya is from Amythyist. I just find switching accounts so often to be a pain to my mind.

Sofya paid no heed to the New Amerikan's comments, instead quietly raising herself from the table, even with her now ripped top barely holding on to her modesty. As she turned back to the shocked foreigners, she responded in the same robotic tone, "I trust that you keep the young girl safe from harm. Her family has many enemies and there will always be those who will stop at nothing to eliminate her. The perpetrators are likely to be foreign, perhaps a Wolfen or a Vinchian - both of whom are dangerous foes against the Amythysian Commonwealth. Perhaps it is best to send a word of caution to the her guardian, Katsuga. And if I were you," she cautioned, her gaze darting towards Gabriel, "I'd best keep my palette on beings incapable of sapience - for your own safety." With that, the young girl soon faded back into unconsciousness, her body slumped on the floor.

As she awoke again a few seconds later, she remarked dizzily, her innocent voice and purple-tinted eyes restored, "ugghhh... where am I... What happened... What-" As blood surged up her throat, Sofya could not help but feel sick, vomiting the blood out on the floor. She may be a supernatural being, but she is by no means immune to pain.

"I feel ill..." she mused, clutching her stomach as she tried to hold of the sick feeling.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am

Shane, the ever concerned big brother type of person, pulled some tissues from his jacket pocket, wiping the blood from around her mouth. He couldn't help it. He'd always been a real caretaker type of person.

"Your in the school infirmary. And its only natural you'd feel ill. You basically got ventilated through your chest with a pretty big bullet. You started talking like you were some other person and...how to phrase this? You ghost pulled the thing out of you. And then you fainted and then we were here. Do you need help back to your room? I mean i brought you here, a return trip wouldn't hurt me any."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am

"I'm..." Sofya replied, "I'm sorry... for troubling you..." She wanted to decline, but the shot and the mana required to heal from it had left her completely exhausted, unable to move her fingers in the slightest.

"I... don't think I can move right now..."

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am

"No trouble. I'm a real people pleaser. And your uh...other you probably wouldn't want Gabe over there to do it."

He put his jacket back on and picked her up princess style, carrying her back to her room, getting some odd looks from passersby. He arrived at he room and kicked the door open. His hands were full after all. He set her down on her bed and sighed, stumbling backwards a little. He was still a little wiped from his impromptu scarring of the cliff side.

"Will you be alright here? I just wanna make sure you don't...die or something if i leave you here in your state."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 am

"I guess... Midori should be back soon enough..." Sofya replied, looking over at Happy sleeping on a pile of clothes on Midori's bed. Midori's luggage laid littered all over her side of the room, as if a tornado had ripped through the interior. In contrast, Sofya had done unpacking her items, neatly arranged on her side of the room.

Two pictures laid displayed over the cabinet beside her bed, one picture, presumably recent, showed Sofya beaming beside a blonde woman with crimson eyes, leaning beside the girl with a gentle smile. Another was a more dated photo, with a much younger Sofya being carried atop a rugged, middle aged man in military dress uniform, adorned with medals and ribbons.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents