NATION

PASSWORD

The Ludus Magus's foreign class (IC/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Shane stared slack jawed at what he had just seen.

"Dude...that cat is talking. Thats cool. Its like that cat from sailor moon. Only its not british. Hey cat dude, are you an alien or something? Or some kind of freaky magic...thing?"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Present
"I swear, you sound a lot like my mistress," Happy commented queerly to Shane, "well, like her fans anyway..." If there's one word to describe Shane, it would be otaku. Midori, with her mastery of manga artistry and anime-related pop culture, could easily make another convert out of him.

Turning to Reidi, he explained, "as for ordinary, depends on your definition. My mistress didn't see anything odd about me. Didn't even bother her the slightest when I could talk and fly. Maybe it's just her work playing with her head, I don't know... As for the stroking... it's a long story..."

Flashback...
"You ate all the sashimi, you greedy pig," Midori growled in a dragon-sized rage as she twisted her fists at Happy's temples, in full view of her family and the startled patrons at a Japanese restaurant, all the while the poor cat made 'puu' sounds like a pig oinking.

Present
"Oh yeah," he recalled, introducing himself, "my name is Happy, you could say I'm the Katsuga's household pet. Well... more like a friend to my mistress. I don't think I'm alien. As far as I can tell, I'm from Astol, just like my mistress and Miss Kalinina. Although I'm certainly magic, you could say!"
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Reidi could not help but glare at Shane, finding him too ridiculous to be a strong fighter or even bodyguard material. Of course he could have been wrong, seeing as Shane could be a good fighter and just naturally be odd. But the way he acted, it did not seem like it. He sighed as he looked back to the cat, crossing his arms as he listened to the cat tell him about why he hated being stroked. He snickered a little, finding it rather humorous. Maybe because in a situation like that, Reidi would be the one who just watches, rather then have someone eat all of his food, or be the one to eat all of the food.

"Well then happy, Reidi Tzult." he spoke, nearly putting a hand out to shake the cat's paw. "Not magical... of course, but an alchemist." he said.
*In no chronological order*
Sleep

Overlord: Lulukien Vin Yorgale
Technologies Adviser: Portal Dieudonné La'Port
Public Affairs Adviser: Iuo Pouryeh
Military Man: Tropek Rudfesht
Delegate of National Affairs: Zorodo Evemics
Embassy Members (1 so far): Jacqueline Benoite La'Port

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"An alchemist, huh," Happy replied, "we have alchemists back in Wolfenium, although they're mostly from Freond, an autonomous state. They're basically manipulate and alter matter using natural energy, in a process called transmutation. Think of it as making chemical and nuclear reactions without the use of catalysts or whatever. What do you normally do, Mister Tzult?"
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm

"Hmm..." Reidi mused, knowing quite a few employees who did that where he worked. It wasn't common, seeing as the Empire was not a magik heavy nation, but there was a few who still used transmutation to alter materials. "I work in the Energy and Fuels department; I try to find more advanced methods to produce electricity or other forms of energy that are safe and impossible to deplete." he said. "Currently I'm working on creating a form of fuel that is both endless in supply, safe to the environment, never needs to be recharged and can be used in any device." he explained. "We take natural materials and through both combining them and fusing certain materials to create new forms of life... for example creating a plant that may be the combined fusion of a fern and a rose, we work to see if this can produce a safe substance capable of producing energy." he went on. "We're extremely close to finding a solution... however," he sighed heavily a moment, "we've come to realize that there is one thing we lack. In an earlier mistake, one of my lower leveled employees tipped over one of our supplies of "WOAN" onto a computer while studying it. The computer short circuited, sending an electric charge through the liquid substance. But then suddenly the computer began to work again... but for only three seconds. We found that if we send an electric charge through WOAN, it can produce energy. But we've found that the electric charge, no matter how much electricity we send into the device or how long we electrically charge WOAN, it is just not enough to give it an endless supply of energy. Try to picture it as if the electrically charged WOAN is a battery. It'll produce enough electricity to give life to a device, but after a certain amount of time being used, it eventually runs out and stops working."

"We found that while reading through some old texts... extremely ancient texts actually, that there exists magik out there that can be extremely powerful and can be mixed with other forms of magik to create balls of energy or objects that produce nothing but electricity and energy. If we can harness that form of power, we can try and combine that energy into the substance, rather then just electrically charge it, and create therefore an endless supply of energy for WOAN. We'd do this ourselves but... magik in our nation has died out and the only forms known is earth magik." he said. "And most of the texts we can translate only speak of it, any texts that actually talk of how one can create such things is in ancient language that is beyond being understood..." he sighed heavily when he remembered that the original language spoken by the Overlordians were lost when Slavic and Germanic people arrived to their country, at an early age when the nation was still young. This thereby forced the country to alter their language and abandon the old one. Not that it was bad, but he did wish people made a bigger effort millenniums ago to perhaps translate the old language into new, rather then keep it and assume from centuries on the language would never be forgotten.

"But beyond that, I also work in creating such mechanics as this..." he said, revealing his hand in better detail. "In the Empire, a simple thing like a mechanical arm becomes extremely complicated when you look at the person's life, carrier, personality, etc, etc." he said, laughing somewhat.
Sleep

Sharks are a sacred animal in The Empire of the Overlordy. Attempting to eat them or even kill them, less they attack you first is an illegal act that can result in two years of prison as a minimum punishment.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Shane had drifted off back into his mind about 5 words into Reidi speaking. He was staring at the ceiling, with a doofy grin on his face. He snapped out of it when Reidi showed his hand.

"Whoa, thats cool man. Like Darth Vader or something. As for me, i didn't work in uh...whatever it was you were saying. I was a custodial enforcer at a burger shack back home...thats fancy talk for i was the janitor. I kinda lost it when i blew up my neighbors house and got sent here."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm

"Looks crude," Happy admitted worriedly, staring at the arm queasily, "mechanics such as these usually deal a lot of pain to the user. I've seen others back home with such prosthetics. But it's good that you're researching on something that could do sentientkind a lot of good... I'm sure the mistress would wish for the same back in hers."

Happy looked over the floor in shame. If there was one thing his mistress hated more about Astol, was it's seemingly endless battle for supremacy. Astol's progress had mostly, if not always, been driven by a need for war and conflict, and every research made by each faction was done for the sole purpose of destroying the enemy. Social and economic prosperity were only by-products of a constant struggle for domination over the region, and Wolfenium was the one nation that excelled above all others. While such achievements were a source for pride among most Wolfeners, Midori was not one to feel proud of possessing weapons capable of taking away thousands, if not millions of lives.

As he regained his composure, Happy looked over at Shane. Stifling a few giggles, he replied, "how'd you manage that. I have nothing against working class people, but I'm pretty sure blowing up a house is not something even an elementary mage would do. You had to be pretty careless to have done something like that."
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm

"Yeah, funny story. I was practicing my lightning spells outside one day. Usual level of success. But then right in the middle of casting one, i happened to sneeze. And that lightning bolt found its way into my neighbors window, struck his oven and well... you can figure out the rest. And then my mom found out i was a mage. Boy that was a bad day. He agreed not to sue if i came here to learn to control my magic. And thats pretty much my story."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 pm

"Sounds bad..." Happy commented, "it's property damage no matter how you look at it. But at least you can learn safely now that you're here.

Anyway, my mistress is a girl of many, many talents. She's a manga artist, a pop idol, an actress, a superhe- I mean, a super special person. I'm not even sure if she's human or some kind of superpowered being..."

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

No surprise there... Reidi thought to himself when Shane said he was a janitor. No wonder he looked utterly dumbfounded with Reidi's explanation... he was near tempted to talk to him in slow, simple words; all for a mocking purpose. But he didn't, he really did not feel like starting a fight here in this room.

"Yes, well, my type of mechanical hand is a Level 9... this means that it's meant to have a wide variety of uses but is not a treat to remove." he spoke, demonstrating one possible use through the extending the pointer finger on his hand. "The more additions we add, sadly, the more challenging it becomes to allow comfort and the ability to do a variety of work. Usually the most prosthetics one will receive would be a basic arm meant to mimic that of an average arm. Anything that really goes beyond that is thereby specialized for certain work." he said. "If you get into the Level 8 and 9s, well..." he trailed a moment, not too certain if it was wise he tell them. "There's a chance that whoever has the metallic hand or arm tends to usually sever their own limb purposely for the reason of making work easier. Obviously it's not mandatory but it is seen as making work far more easier to do." he said.

"And I must say, she sounds rather diverse. More then I..." he said. "All I've ever done is gain a Degree in Medicine, create mechanics, produce a variety of energy, breed different life, and when I was in University, I went off and on as an assassin..." he said. "I did minor things; destroy a car here and there, break up a strike once in a while, etc, etc. But I never knew though that a girl who was a manga artist, popo idol, extress and superhero could be in so many things... does she even had any time to relax?" he asked. "I know I don't... ever."
Sleep

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Happy smirked slightly, maybe it was Reidi's accent, maybe it was his lack of understanding of Astoli culture, but the moment he mentioned superhero, Heppy almost felt like breaking in a fit of laughter.

"You'd be surprised how often she relaxes," Happy explained, wearing a silly face, "the Kaiser gets very acted up whenever she's around. Then again, he acts up about everything. But you're a pretty amazing guy yourself, very innovative. Almost as good as my mistress. Almost anyway."

There was a rousing suspicion from many of Midori's close confidants of her. For one thing, she was nothing short of a child prodigy and an innovative mastermind. Happy himself seem to feel that the gods themselves seemed to have blessed her with one gift too many, for it had done wonders on her ego.

Happy, of course, neglected to mention one key detail. That Midori, the jack-o-trades as she was, was the daughter of Foreign Minister Kuroi Katsuga, chairman of the Reform Party and virtual leader of the opposition in the Reichstag. It was no surprise how inclined the girl was to politics, more so than her own father. But Midori's heart laid elsewhere, somewhere where she could pursue her dreams fully. A heroine.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm

"Hmph, if I want to ever get into the Overlordian government, I have to prove myself. Just doing nothing won't be enough." he said. "And sadly for me, I don't." he said. "I haven't had a vacation in over seventeen years, no weekends and I only have ONE holiday where I can stay home and relax." he said. "Yeah, it's a busy live but eh, what can you do?" he asked, sighing heavily. He knew when going into this lifestyle at a young age that he'd likely become extremely busy for years to come, so he really shouldn't have been tired out or unhappy about it. Which he wasn't... well, he was but not as much as one would have assumed.
Sleep

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

"That's sad," Happy commented, "maybe you should try asking your employers for a day off or two. I'm sure they'll be willing to let you rest for all your hardwork."

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm

"Mmm, not that easy." Reidi said. "Things have been quite hectic in the nation for some time, and so because of that everyone is busily working. Plus to do the numerous careers I have, I need to continue working." he said. "See, my career as a prosthetic limbs mechanic and the head of the Department in Energy and Fuel are not the same, they very different and both are extremely demanding. If I were to try and take a break, I'd have to quit one of those jobs, and both I enjoy." he said. "Besides, not turning in sick is really building up my days off. In eight more years I'll have two years to relax and do as I please, and I plan to use that." he said. "I'd rather have one long time to relax, then short bits that won't feel like much." he added in.
Sleep

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm

"I suppose that works, guess you're another of those 'work hard, party later' kind of people" Happy answered, before noticing something odd, "hmm, you don't seem very put off talking to me... To be honest, a lot of people I met are pretty surprised to see a talking cat. The only people who don't are well, my mistress and her household and a few others. That includes Sophie."

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm

"Yeah, you could say that." Reidi said, softly stroking Ejji's head a moment before looking to the cat. "Ah, well, I will say that I'm not used to seeing a cat naturally talk. But talking animal wise, not all that surprising." he said. "We've worked on collars that can translate what an animals says into english... they usually talk about food or me." he said, picking up Ejji when he noticed the shark really wanted attention. "Plus I've seen weirder... trust me, if I work in fusing let's say... a chicken with a mouse, I don't think a naturally talking cat can really surprise me." he said. "Plus I'm reminding myself that here, I'm in a magik related school so such like this really should not surprise me."
Sleep

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

While the two chatted, Shane had produced a pen and paper from...somewhere. His jacket probably had deep pockets. He had been diligently doodling something while Reidi and the cat talked. He smiled and put the pen away.

"Finished. Hey Reidi...cat dude. Check it out."

He showed them his sketch. It was more like a picture, a dead on drawing of the two...except Reidi had a cape.

"You two are good subjects."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Reidi looked over to Shane, staring blankly at the man. Hmm, guess he isn't utterly useless... Reidi thought to himself, seeing as it was rather dead on. Though Reidi had to say this about Shane, the guy was odd. He noticed as he observed the picture that Shane had put a cape on him for some reason, which really confused him. He looked at his outfit, so far seeing nothing that signaled a cape or cape like shirt.

"Uh... why... am I wearing a cape?" he asked, really confused by this.
Sleep

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:01 pm

"I drew a cape?"

He looked at the drawing.

"Huh, look at that. I think i still had Darth Vader on the brain. Don't be offended. I once drew my mom with two heads. Still don't remember why exactly. I think it involved video game..."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm

"Ooo," went Happy as his wings magically grew behind his back, flying over to take a closer look, "maybe you should go into art, or at least comics. You have a lot of ideas, why not give it a try?"

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 am

"I've thought about every now and then. And i might just some day. This whole drawing thing i do is all that keeps me mildly focused. One too many lightning bolts have kinda fried my attention span. But for now its all about me getting my powers under control."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am

Gabriel looked at the two others. He hadn't been paying attention, but he snapped back to reality at pointed at the other two. "Good. Crazy is good. You, you, and you, come with me."

He nodded at Shane, and smiled. "Practice time, yes?" he asked, before starting to walk away in the direction indicated, keeping his only weapon hidden away for when the newcomers were found.
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am

"Ignoring that," Happy commented to himself as he flew over to the unconscious Sofya. As he pulled her up and laid her on the bed, he thought to himself, 'I wonder how the mistress is doing...'

The Floor Kippers
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 12, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Floor Kippers » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 pm

James stopped and Shook his head, his ears burning in shame and Embarresment.
He had been Ignored, Twice. And the Second time was because of a Cat, A CAT of all things. But more importantly he had been Quite rude to Shane And Gabriel, He would have to Apollogise, He gave chase after the two

"Shane, Mr Gabriel" He called out Racing after them
Co-Founder of The Realm of Unrestricted Science.
“The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the New York Second, defined as the period of time between the traffic lights turning green and the cab behind you honking.”
"Never discuss religion, politics, or toast"
Great Nepal wrote:
The Floor Kippers wrote:Britain has a stronger claim than Argentina does.

That doesn't say much...
Martian alien slugs who have never heard of earth have stronger claim than Argentina.

The Overlordy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Overlordy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Cairbre looked to Praxis, thinking carefully about her question. "Ah... I like playing... and... I don't have a lot of boxes... I have a mom and dad and..." Cairbre had no idea as to what he could say, he was somewhat lost, really.

(I think we might be a tad confused here with where we are. Gabriel and Shane were about to leave, but then I don't think they did since Reidi, Happy and Sofya are still in Sofya and Midori's room. So... yeah)

"Oh... kay..." Reidi spoke, still confused by this. Shaking his head, he looked over to Sofya, tilting his head to the side. "Yeah, I'm getting hungry and I don't want to leave her alone without at least some protection, or until Midori returns." he sighed. Looking into the hallway, he noticed someone calling Shane and Gabriel's name. "Uh, I think someone's calling for you two." he said.
Sleep

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents