NATION

PASSWORD

Serovskaya Pact (Old thread, Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Leistung
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Leistung » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC: trolololololol GWO way to RP 40 other nations without their consent bro.
Last edited by Leistung on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Stoklomolvi wrote:[I note that your nuclear response means you acknowledge this as canon. Permission granted by the rest of Tarquinia and ODECON.]

Vladistov Central Missile Launch Control, Stoklomolvi
0005 hours, General Stoklomolvi Time
283.78 Kelvin, clear

2 November 2010

The moment the nuclear arsenal of GWO was launched, the Commissar sacrificed his country for the sake of freedom everywhere. He personally turned the key that automatically sent commands to every nuclear launch facility in the nation. With that, thousands of keys were turned, and exactly 12,952,493 missiles, half the arsenal of the entire country, at GWO. Every few kilometres of land was targeted by a missile, nuclear or decoy, as the missiles were flung at ridiculous speeds across the entire length of the world to reach GWO and exterminate the aggressive fascist menace once and for all. Another 180,000 or so nuclear ICBMs were targeted at Magna Polis.

As the GWO missiles flew across the sea to reach Stoklomolvi, the entire region of Tarquinia sprung into action as its collective missile defence system was activated. Stoklomolvi's responded right after the systems of all other countries in the region, and as some million anti-ballistic missile missiles were launched at the wave of nuclear warheads, demolishing almost all of them except three. The first had launched warheads that exploded in some village out in the west, killing a bunch of Leistungi citizens who were passing through the abandoned town. The warheads from the second missile eradicated a western city, populated largely by Stelimov settlers but also by some Balthorvian ex-patriots. The last missile had launched only one warhead before being struck down; this single warhead crashed into Vladimir's jet as he flew into the wave, sacrificing himself to save his country. Stoklomolvi was still safe overall, and cries for GWO's destruction rang. It was only a matter of minutes before the other wave of missiles would be launched against GWO.

((OOC: Too bad. You already launched your entire arsenal, buddy. Otherwise, you're proving my point that you don't know what realism is. You're getting the Hat treatment.

Oh, hey there Lei. I actually do have their consent brew, it's part of being IFA.))
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

Aubelland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aubelland » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

numbers, and horrible RP ethics.

OOC: Not to be a krick, but if this is IC;

Official Communique of the Fascist Federation

Oh my, look who's come to join us. Why, we had almost forgotten about you jolly old chaps.

And now, the usual threat of nuclear warfare and oversized deployments, how unoriginal. Nonetheless, we really don't care.

Then it really seems more like a personal issue to me, tbh.
"Sieg fur Aubelland! Sieg fur Freiheit! Sieg fur Herr Kaiser!"
Current Political Leaning: Centre-Right
Economy Type: Rhine Capitalism
Capitalism Government Type: Federal Representative Republic
Government Leader: Bundeskanzler (Chancellor) Otto Willhelmson
Figurehead: Herr Kaiser Sven Ostblitz III

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Aubelland wrote:
numbers, and horrible RP ethics.

Official Communique of the Fascist Federation

Oh my, look who's come to join us. Why, we had almost forgotten about you jolly old chaps.

And now, the usual threat of nuclear warfare and oversized deployments, how unoriginal. Nonetheless, we really don't care.

((OOC: Stok has a history of using nukes to break up RPs first thing... if you had actually been here for a few years, you'd understand quite well, actually.

Anyways, I speak for quite a bit of the community when I say Stok's an atrocious RPer. I mean hell, I got pro-Osea guys telling me that we should cancel the thread cause Stok got involved.))
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia

Onbekendland
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Onbekendland » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Fail alliance.

Leistung
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leistung » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 pm

OOC: Just so you're aware GWO, the second wave of missiles includes several ODECON and Tarquinian nations who have all given their consent to Stok. If you can RP people by proxy, so can he.
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou

Aubelland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aubelland » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:52 pm

((OOC: Anyways, I speak for quite a bit of the community when I say Stok's an atrocious RPer.

OOC: Well tbh the NS community is horrible at roleplaying to begin with, but that's another story.

If he's that bad of an RPer, why RP with him?

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Aubelland wrote:
((OOC: Anyways, I speak for quite a bit of the community when I say Stok's an atrocious RPer.

OOC: Well tbh the NS community is horrible at roleplaying to begin with, but that's another story.

If he's that bad of an RPer, why RP with him?

((OOC: Not my thread. I don't have the choice here, really. It was either that or retcon my involvement in the thread- and I had decided that it was about time to just glass him out of existence like we do with people like Hayaba, et cetera.))

Leistung wrote:OOC: Just so you're aware GWO, the second wave of missiles includes several ODECON and Tarquinian nations who have all given their consent to Stok. If you can RP people by proxy, so can he.

((OOC: Here's the catch- you're doing it out of OOC spite. I'm doing it by pre-thread (hell, forum, considering it was forged back on Jolt) defense agreement. Sorry bro.))
Last edited by The Grand World Order on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basque American

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:((OOC: Here's the catch- you're doing it out of OOC spite. I'm doing it by pre-thread (hell, forum, considering it was forged back on Jolt) defense agreement. Sorry bro.))

OOC: They're doing it because we all hate you ICly and you're dosing us with a shitton of radiation. Sorry, brah
Last edited by Santheres on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:: Absolutely Orwellian :: Positively Kafkaesque ::
:: Undeviatingly the Year of Our Lord Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Four ::
:: IIWiki :: The Local Cluster (FT) :: NSFT Community Discord :: IIWiki Community Discord
Up on the housetop Santhbots pause;
Peace torn apart by steely claws!
Does it bring gifts of fun and games?
Nay, 'tis the king of acid rains!
Where can we flee from Santhbot's path?
No place is sheltered from his wrath!
Cyborg horror of the skies,
Flee! Save your children! Santhbot rides!
Proprietor of IIwiki :: santh dot ns, gmail for any iiwiki inquiries (and only iiwiki inquiries)
NS RP Community Manager - my TGs are open for RP community management/moderation purposes

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Santheres wrote:
The Grand World Order wrote:((OOC: Here's the catch- you're doing it out of OOC spite. I'm doing it by pre-thread (hell, forum, considering it was forged back on Jolt) defense agreement. Sorry bro.))

OOC: They're doing it because we all hate you ICly and you're dosing us with a shitton of radiation. Sorry, brah

((OOC: W/e bro, I'm just doing what quite a few people have been calling for for a while.

And if you want to pull that card, world radiation level's more than enough to kill us 30 times over.))
Basque American

Leistung
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Leistung » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm

OOC: Acceptable losses for a world without GWO.
Last edited by Leistung on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou

Santheres
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Santheres » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:
Santheres wrote:

((OOC: W/e bro, I'm just doing what quite a few people have been calling for for a while.

And if you want to pull that card, world radiation level's more than enough to kill us 30 times over.))

OOC: okay. Then leave this thread because it needs to be retconned. Either way. You can't ignore our counterattack just because you don't like it. We're still doing it, since you're trying to kill us all. Retcon, or we all die and stop posting on II.
:: Absolutely Orwellian :: Positively Kafkaesque ::
:: Undeviatingly the Year of Our Lord Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Four ::
:: IIWiki :: The Local Cluster (FT) :: NSFT Community Discord :: IIWiki Community Discord
Up on the housetop Santhbots pause;
Peace torn apart by steely claws!
Does it bring gifts of fun and games?
Nay, 'tis the king of acid rains!
Where can we flee from Santhbot's path?
No place is sheltered from his wrath!
Cyborg horror of the skies,
Flee! Save your children! Santhbot rides!
Proprietor of IIwiki :: santh dot ns, gmail for any iiwiki inquiries (and only iiwiki inquiries)
NS RP Community Manager - my TGs are open for RP community management/moderation purposes

Aubelland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aubelland » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: Sounds to me like the lot of this is just OOC being dragged into IC.

The Beatus
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beatus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Aubelland wrote:

((OOC: Stok has a history of using nukes to break up RPs first thing... if you had actually been here for a few years, you'd understand quite well, actually.

Anyways, I speak for quite a bit of the community when I say Stok's an atrocious RPer. I mean hell, I got pro-Osea guys telling me that we should cancel the thread cause Stok got involved.))

(OOC: are you really going to call Stok an atrocious RPer who wanks oversized deployments?)
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness

I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

The Beatus wrote:

(OOC: are you really going to call Stok an atrocious RPer who wanks oversized deployments?)

((OOC: <Stoklomolvi> I have millions upon millions of missiles

Speaks for itself.))
Basque American

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Code: Select all
FLASH TRAFFIC OVERRIDE

FRM: OBGW
TO: ALL GEWAPEND MAGTE UNITS
NUCLEAR STRIKE PROTOCOL INITIATED

DEFCON NOW SET TO DEFCON ONE
ALL STRATEGIC FORCES TO FULL READY STATUS
ALL LUGMAG FORCES TO FULL READINESS
ALL STRATEGIC COMMANDS ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM READINESS
ALL FEDERALEMARINE UNITS PUT TO SEA TO DESIGNATED POINTS [SEE APPENDIX A-D]

PROCEED WITH EVACUATIONS TO LOCATIONS SPECIFIED IN APPENDIX E
KOMMANDO UNITS ARE FEDERALIZED TO ASSIST IN EVACUATIONS

ALL COMMANDS ARE TO RELEASE WEAPONS UPON CONFIRMATION OF THIS MESSAGE [LAUNCH COORDINATES ATTACHED]

AUTH CODE: TANGO-NINER-ZULU-BRAVO-WHISKEY-SIERRA-SIX

VIR VRYHEID EN DIE UNIE

The message flashed out to all the different silo farms across the Union, immediately being received by the watch officers on duty at that time. Quickly, professionally, men went about their task. Nearly the entire arsenal of Oseato, both land and sea based, launched into the skies and headed toward their targets in the GWO. Meanwhile, ABM Defense units across the Union lit off and prepared for whatever was to be sent their way.

OOC: Loling at the puppet wank. Here are some more nukes incase Stok didn't launch enough <3
Last edited by Oseato on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

The Beatus
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beatus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 pm

The Beatus wrote:

((OOC: <Stoklomolvi> I have millions upon millions of missiles

Speaks for itself.))

(OOC: yes he can have millions upon millions of missiles, Missiles are as common as dirt on NS, fitted on everything from tanks and APCs to ships, and aircraft, not really a huge feat for a nation of 7.577 billion people.)
Factbook | NS
The Theocratic Dominion of the Beatus
DEFense CONdition: 3 Enhanced Readiness

I Participated in the HDI World Census of Late Spring/Early Summer 2010! You can too at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=57088

Stoklomolvi
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stoklomolvi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

[I RP normally with people who don't consider themselves to be kings of the entire world in which everyone must bow to their every whims. You seem to have trouble placing yourself on the ladder of II, considering how you think you're above literally everyone. And since your communiqués constantly challenge me to fight you by baiting me onwards, I fulfilled your request. In addition, I demanded you stand down three times, and I warned you about it three times.

Not to mention, here you come in and attempt to stamp out someone's alliance. If I did the same to the IFA, you'd just go "hur hur hur come at me bro" and would ignore me if I did anything. You seriously cannot assume that you can dominate everyone just because you're fascist.]
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

((OOC: I don't RP myself as king of the world, Stok. But hey- you'll see.))

Across the GWO

The nuclear fire, while much of it was indeed being held back, came screaming down onto the GWO. Cities were obliterated, and the GWO's power was reduced in hours. Reduced from a world power to near nothingness.

The former grand cities of the nation stood in ruin. Decades of rebuilding after a nuclear holocaust were wiped away in what seemed like an instant. Millions of innocent people were vaporized, while many others were lucky enough to make it to shelter. The Final War, on a smaller scale, all over again.

However, the GWO wasn't going quietly. The ENTIRE nuclear arsenal of the GWO- bombers included, their pilots fully knowing that they were going on suicide missions- was launched at Leistung and Oseato. Every nuclear weapon the GWO had, even barely working ones scheduled for decommission, were to be unleashed upon those who had done this to the Federation. 60,000 warheads, by means ranging from bomber to MIRV to orbital launch, were fired. No, most certainly, the Federation wasn't going quietly.

Stoklomolvi, being in the same region as those two nations, was targeted with weaponized Ebola and huge amounts of chemical weaponry- once again, the GWO was expending its entire arsenal, sending 80,000 bio-chemical warheads at Stoklomolvi, particularly at sources of water.

The military tried to preserve as much as they could. Peacekeeping after the bombs stopped falling was to be a top priority, and the more equipment they had, the easier it'd be. Not that it'd look anything like easy. As the bombings came to a slow, some people who weren't in shelters quickly donned whatever protection they had against the radiation. The government had issued surplus gas masks out many years ago, and now they were to be used. It was horrible- such a nation's landmarks now stood as skeletons.

In Magna Polis, the Spire had been broken in half, chemicals and sand flying out and choking everything for miles around. Years of genetic and robotics research, gone. The absolute cutting edge of medical study? Gone. The GWO's experimental fusion reactors? Gone.

"Set the Defensive Condition to Zero."
Last edited by The Grand World Order on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basque American

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 pm

((OOC: Here guys, lemme make another thread to continue this on.

New thread is up, right here.))
Last edited by The Grand World Order on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basque American

Osea 767
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Osea 767 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:16 am

Official Communique from the Serovskya Pact

To: The Socialist Republic of British Kuwait

We are pleased to say that your application has been accepted. Welcome to the Serovskaya Pact.

Sincerely,
Yuri Morozov,
Acting Commissioner for Internal Pact Affairs
The Federal Socialist Republic of Yaroslavl
My Fanfics
Gloomy Intelligentsia (My Blog)
Political Compass (07/12/2013)
Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79
Player Info Form

Concordeia
Senator

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Concordeia » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 am

Deleted. Seems the issue with GWO and Stok has already been taken care of.

Man, that was irritating. Not even 3 pages into the thread and we already have nukes flying around.
Last edited by Concordeia on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Funny Quotes:
Falkasia wrote:
Concordeia wrote:Dammit, and I got accused of tech-wanking for using megawatt-scale free electron laser CIWS on my (nuclear powered) vessels to block missile spam! And I'm freakin early PMT! :mad: :(

I gotta say it. First time I read through this, I could have sworn it said something like this:
Dammit, and I got accused of tech-wanking for using megawatt-scale free electron laser CIWS on my (nuclear powered) vessels to block spam missiles!

I was like, "Who the hell are you fighting... or more importantly, was your lunch meat laced?"

Grossrheinland Reich wrote:
CTALNH wrote:3 words: S&M and BSDM

Let it be known that God hates you.
OOC: so fkn hawt

Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868

Osea 767
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Osea 767 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:26 am

OOC: I wish. This is meant to be our recruiment thread. But no. they are merely offline and this will probably start up again.

On the other hand, we now have enough members to do the elections of the Commissioners and the Deputy Secretary. I will create a thread on our forum for people to put forward candidates later today.
Last edited by Osea 767 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Socialist Republic of Yaroslavl
My Fanfics
Gloomy Intelligentsia (My Blog)
Political Compass (07/12/2013)
Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79
Player Info Form

Teccor
Minister

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Teccor » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:38 am

OOC: Holy crap. Stok and GWO have to be some of the worst RPers...on this forum...ever. Anything over around 100,000 nuclear warheads is absolute wank from any perspective. A nation with 15 billion pop may legitmately have around 200,000, but my god...12 MILLION?

Makes me glad I'm Judean.
"The modern definition of "racist" is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal leftist." -Peter Brimelow
Important People
Minister of Commerce: Alexander Ferinzei
Minister of International Affairs: Mayumi Thyme
Minister of Internal Affairs: Desmond Vito
Minister of Defence: Martin Langfield
Wars
Shataristani War (Treaty Reached)
WarLev
Peacetime
[Arms Build-up]
Small-Scale Conflict
Full-Scale War
You... you snowman! ~ New Kereptica, on Racial Slurs
I find flipping people off to work quite well ~ Buffet and Colbert, on Dating
Zetion wrote:Fuck PETA, my meat tastes better knwoing they dont want me to eat it.
Marquesan wrote:Furthermore, a news flash. This just in from the department of pancakes: F*ck waffles.

Britinia II
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Britinia II » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:51 am

To The: Serovyskaya pact

Full nation name:The Peoples Republic Of Britinia
Population:16 Billion
National leader's title: Glorious Leader Padalusy Shostakovitch
Type of Political system:Maosim
Type of Economic System:Planned Economy
Current wars?(if any):None, however the Stalinist rebellion ended last week
Military Alliances that you are a member of(if any):None
Additional Information that you wish to add:
Founded:1923
We have Nuclear and Chemical weapons, our armies are not really designed for modern infantry and armoured combat, most of our combat force our Maoist Gorillas, then a conventional fighting force.

Your sincerely, Comrade Dmitri Chernov
Last edited by Britinia II on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Year:1986
Tech:I role-play 1980's Tech
Pop:2.28 Billion
Form of government: Communist, Part of the Britinian-Skyvorchia Pact
"Workers of the World, Unite"!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents