NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unce (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Unce (Ancient) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Attention, as of today it seems as some of these governments are deciding to ban religion or to allow it. In my country we dont sell oil cheap and we have religion from everywhere. If you want a government you can trust join the Dictatorship of Unce.

Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 am

I'll vote yes. We can't let this fever spread to other nations, can we?
Looky at me, I'm back.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 am

Unless one of those nations are us, it doesn't matter. Diseases spread much more slowly to Spartan Philidelphia thanks to the fact that commercial airplanes are banned. Why? Airplane food, air sickness, uncomfortable seats, bad movies, crying babies...etc.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:Unless one of those nations are us, it doesn't matter. Diseases spread much more slowly to Spartan Philidelphia thanks to the fact that commercial airplanes are banned. Why? Airplane food, air sickness, uncomfortable seats, bad movies, crying babies...etc.

If we don't help them, this will be a burden on our immortal souls. And just because the disease spreads slowly to your nation doesn't mean it won't hit your nation! We must act now and save these people before it's to late!
Looky at me, I'm back.

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Sanctus-Terra wrote:
Spartan Philidelphia wrote:Unless one of those nations are us, it doesn't matter. Diseases spread much more slowly to Spartan Philidelphia thanks to the fact that commercial airplanes are banned. Why? Airplane food, air sickness, uncomfortable seats, bad movies, crying babies...etc.

If we don't help them, this will be a burden on our immortal souls. And just because the disease spreads slowly to your nation doesn't mean it won't hit your nation! We must act now and save these people before it's to late!

And waste money? For what a simple Flu?? If it gets to our nation we find a cure problem solved! Why put money into it now. When we can have more later and spend it then? Common logic my friend. We don't help them! What have they ever done for us!?!

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:47 pm

The CA isn't a charity. I thought the "Corporate" part spelled that out.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Official Message from your [insert adjectives] [insert noun], Spartan Philidelphia

It may be possible for us to develop a vaccine and then sell it to them for profit. Perhaps that is a logical reason for helping them. Of course, we might be too late, and they develop a vaccine before us, thus making our efforts useless.
Spartan Philidelphia

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:Official Message from your [insert adjectives] [insert noun], Spartan Philidelphia

It may be possible for us to develop a vaccine and then sell it to them for profit. Perhaps that is a logical reason for helping them. Of course, we might be too late, and they develop a vaccine before us, thus making our efforts useless.

Bingo, just need one of you to be our research guy.
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 pm

After minimal research and observation, we've found that they've already made a vaccine for Rocky Mountain spotted fever, so there is no point in making and deploying a second one. We could still be able to sell Doxycycline, an antibiotic that is shown to be very effective in treating the spotted fever.
Spartan Philidelphia

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Well, I was kinda hoping for our own knock off brand, but I suppose that we could use the original one if we must.
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Deserted Territories
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Deserted Territories » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 am

ahhhh, the sound of the corporate cogs turning.
Corporate Alliance
Deserted Territories wrote:The CA isn't so much a snake with an easily removed head, it is more of a shapeless amoeba with one relatively larger psuedofoot that happens to get the rest of the amoeba in more trouble than the other ones do.

The Royal Code wrote:The CA is like HIV/AIDS, you can fight it all you want but it wont go away, just give it time and it WILL take you down.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am

Dear Honorable Griffincrest Corporation,

We The Federation Of Brewdomia wishes to become a fully-fledged member of the Corporate Alliance. Yes, we may seem a bit communist, but that has changed with radical economic reforms that has helped grow the economy into a strong and stable one, with corporate interests in mind. We, also wish to get rid of tyranny of this imperialistic nations and oppose them in their path to "World Domination." The Corporate Alliance and our nation shall become greatly powerful and will start to rid this world tyrannical "police".

Thank You

President James Floyd

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Welcome to the gang Brewdomia! :clap:
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Perhaps we should create our own off-site forum to help organize all the clutter.
Spartan Philidelphia

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Blackhelm, that video for respect my conglomerate was tight.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Ralkovia wrote:Blackhelm, that video for respect my conglomerate was tight.

;) I think it describes Griffincrest well, don't you? Also, did you notice one of the cops in it is the guy from CSI Miami?

SP, I prefer to do anything important via TG. We used to have a forum, but it was like never ever used, and is liable to be spied upon.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Neo-Erusea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Neucom Incorporated, the largest defense and electronic manufacturing corporation of Neo-Erusea, is interested in maintaining its presence in the Corporate Alliance. We hope to continue with this organization and expand our business with its members.

Signed,
Jonathon Keryan
Founder and CEO of Neucom Inc
Last edited by Neo-Erusea on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Huzzah! You're still around! Welcome back old friend!
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Neo-Erusea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Yea I'm still around, just making the transition from the old forums to here. Gonna put my storefront here shortly.

Video was epic btw

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:26 pm

haha thanks. Can't wait to browse around the new shop. We could always use more guns!
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Spartan Philidelphia wrote:Perhaps we should create our own off-site forum to help organize all the clutter.

Who wants to create it?

Neo-Erusea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:18 am

http://www.nationstates.net/page=world

I'm pretty extreme apparently.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:16 pm

niceee
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Drexel Hillsville
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Drexel Hillsville » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

To the Most Honorable Griffencrest Corporation

The Celtic Empire of the Hills wish to open it's doors to the Corporate Alliance and hopes that they will do the same. Our Arms Manufacturers as well as hundreds of thousands of Hillian troops are at your disposal. It has been a long time since the Hills have interacted with the rest of the world.

It would be a great honor for us if the Corporate Alliance would accept the Hills into their ranks, even on a provisional basis.

Respectfully,
Brendon C. Haggerty,
Supreme Admiral and Protector of the Celtic Empire
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Dear Mr. Haggerty,

Welcome to the Alliance. I remember your name (and for some reason it randomly pops into my head, no idea why), and had wondered where your nation went. I'm glad to have you on the team.

Sincerely,

Claudius Griffincrest
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents