NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Target spotted:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:Ah, that denizen of Oceania who was so happy when I removed the password...
Nah, I wouldn't want to kill you.

Yeah, but your fellow colleuges may want to have a word with you regarding the waking of slumbering giants.

Especially when what the giants see upon waking-up is a completely ruined and practically broken RP-continuity.

You shall be used as an instument to polarize the entire NS-community into one mega-verse once more...

It shall be glorious.

BC, HT, and i; what wonderful words we shall have...

We are the new Kraven Corporation, the world shall be ours.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Previous

Return to International Incidents