NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Sorgan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Brewdomia wrote:BC and me invaded Spredonia. A lot of noobs declare oil and try to defeat BC. That is pretty much it.


I'll send a couple Attack ships in for you I guess. If things get bad I'll get involved.

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Brewdomia » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 pm

if things get messy we will get the ca

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Sorgan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Brewdomia wrote:if things get messy we will get the ca

Seems like a good idea.

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Brewdomia » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:21 pm

OOC: Hey Sorgan you want to join the conflict? I think it is okay but check with BC First. K?

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Sorgan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Brewdomia wrote:OOC: Hey Sorgan you want to join the conflict? I think it is okay but check with BC First. K?

Sure, I may need a good slice of the defending nation. Here is a sample of our military (I do mostly PMT so tell me if it is a little high-tech for the Role Play)

Air:
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk242/redhook4/xxxxdf.png

Navy:
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk242/redhook4/0000000000000000000000000000.png

Infantry:
http://ps3thevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/killzone2teamforumhv3.png

User avatar
Damirez
Attaché
 
Posts: 96
Founded: Apr 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Damirez » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 am

A short message for Blackhelm.

Everything alright? You haven't posted in this thread for quite some time and we were wondering if there are any problems.
Try life in Nova!

User avatar
Pandemicia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 456
Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Pandemicia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 am

Pandemicia wrote:
Official Message from the Office of the Emperor of Pandemicia


To: Whom it may concern

The nation of Pandemicia would like to request to become a member of the Corporate Alliance.

Sincerely,
Georges Galtier, Emperor of Pandemicia
Nikiloz Gilauri, Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs


*cough cough, hack hack, wheeze wheeze*
Economic Left/Right: -5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10


ALWAYS Trollin'

Party all night long in the: UDL

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Brewdomia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Damirez wrote:A short message for Blackhelm.

Everything alright? You haven't posted in this thread for quite some time and we were wondering if there are any problems.


Yeah, he's fine he is just Rping another War

User avatar
Zanarkenis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 141
Founded: Sep 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Zanarkenis » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 pm

I want to join the Corporate Alliance, how do I join?
Rohov wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
Zanarkenis wrote:http://www.nerdempire.net/uploads/hitlernoobs.gif Just to remind the dead nutbag of how much of a dumbass he was. Happy birthday, you dumba$$ sh#tbrained m@therf$cker.

Brilliant, :lol2:

:shock: Zark...Zark, you just....OMG, ZARK YOU GOT A COMPLEMENT FROM MAUREPAS, HE HAS LIKE 20000 POSTS, YOU JUST WON NSG, ZARK!!!!!!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/stephenbuhl/ExcitedCat.jpg

F7 knight

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Brewdomia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Zanarkenis wrote:I want to join the Corporate Alliance, how do I join?


OOC: You can apply by doing an IC Application, but I think you are too small to enter.

User avatar
Kraveska
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 196
Founded: Feb 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Kraveska » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Here we go again... I've been a bit resentful toward Blackhelm ever since he declared war on me for trying to leave the CA. He declares war on people for the most ridiculous reasons.
Last edited by Kraveska on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Leafanistan
Envoy
 
Posts: 334
Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Leafanistan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Kraveska wrote:Here we go again... I've been a bit resentful toward Blackhelm ever since he declared war on me for trying to leave the CA. He declares war on people for the most ridiculous reasons.


Disagreeing with the powers that be? That's a paddling.
Affordable Weapons from Leafanistan
Ezaltia wrote:OOC: Kudos to you, my friend, for this is the first time I've winced visibly on II.

User avatar
Youngia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Youngia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Like you, I am a coporate nation. The game says I am weak and have little people, only 8 million. But, outside, I have 660 million people and am the world's largest country in term of mass (another denial of the game). I have a economic powerhouse and would like to join your alliance.

User avatar
Zirilrath
Diplomat
 
Posts: 993
Founded: May 28, 2008
Corporate Police State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Zirilrath » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I do believe that Youngia's post warrants my first ever smilie on this forum: :palm:

User avatar
Telvira
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1992
Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Telvira » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Zirilrath wrote:I do believe that Youngia's post warrants my first ever smilie on this forum

OOC-That's going in the sig
The Pan-Stellar Empire of Telvira
Xiscapia wrote:I like you. Keep up the good work.

(An unashamed user of Star Wars tech)

User avatar
The Master M
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1876
Founded: May 18, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby The Master M » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:14 pm

The ASYUP requests membership in the Corporate Alliance.

Any requested information will be given.
The Most Serene Republic of the Master M|Citizen:Mian
Gholgoth
Map|Factbook|Economic Information
Royal Mian Shipyards

User avatar
Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 440
Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Sup Master M?

Sup Corporate Alliance? I miss anything new lately?
Looky at me, I'm back.

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Brewdomia » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:53 pm

OOC: By the Power Vested In Me By BC, I will Accept Or Deny Candidates (he's on vacation so he gave me the power to accept or deny people).

Official Message From The CA

The Nation Of Pandemicia has now been accepted into the CA, Congratulations!

The Nation Of Zanarkenis has been denied entry into the CA, because we feel you are too small to make a significant impact.

The Nation Of Youngia has been denied entry into the CA. First because you are too small and the sheer idiocy that makes you think you are a powerful nation.

Also we would like to know what the ASYUP is?

Thank You

User avatar
Zanarkenis
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 141
Founded: Sep 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Zanarkenis » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Any of you companies sell demolition equipment like TNT,gasoline,fuses,and bulldozers?
Last edited by Zanarkenis on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohov wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
Zanarkenis wrote:http://www.nerdempire.net/uploads/hitlernoobs.gif Just to remind the dead nutbag of how much of a dumbass he was. Happy birthday, you dumba$$ sh#tbrained m@therf$cker.

Brilliant, :lol2:

:shock: Zark...Zark, you just....OMG, ZARK YOU GOT A COMPLEMENT FROM MAUREPAS, HE HAS LIKE 20000 POSTS, YOU JUST WON NSG, ZARK!!!!!!!!
http://www.freewebs.com/stephenbuhl/ExcitedCat.jpg

F7 knight

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Sorgan » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Sanctus-Terra wrote:Sup Master M?

Sup Corporate Alliance? I miss anything new lately?

Nothing besides the Kick-Ass mega great world war that was a combination of PT,MT,PMT,and FT! No I'm just kidding you didn't miss anything :P

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:39 am

Official Message From The CA

After Further Review The ASYUP has been accepted into The Corporate Alliance. Congratulations!

User avatar
The Royal Code
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Apr 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Code » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 am

ooc: Thought i'd swing by and confirm that i'm still part of this alliance (signed up years ago). =]

Colonial Empire of The Royal Code

User avatar
Neo-Erusea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 507
Founded: Jun 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 am

Youngia wrote:Like you, I am a coporate nation. The game says I am weak and have little people, only 8 million. But, outside, I have 660 million people and am the world's largest country in term of mass (another denial of the game). I have a economic powerhouse and would like to join your alliance.


I lol'd

User avatar
The Royal Code
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Apr 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Code » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 am

I lol'd, then lol'd again, and then lol'd a third time.

User avatar
Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 440
Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Neo-Erusea wrote:
Youngia wrote:Like you, I am a coporate nation. The game says I am weak and have little people, only 8 million. But, outside, I have 660 million people and am the world's largest country in term of mass (another denial of the game). I have a economic powerhouse and would like to join your alliance.


I lol'd


I lol'd four times. It was nice.
Looky at me, I'm back.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Akatia, EastKekistan, Hypron, Khataiy, Perchan, Republican Spain, The Greater Iran

Advertisement

Remove ads