NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deserted Territories
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Deserted Territories » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Comorostan wrote:And a hired killer working for the International Bank of Business and Commerce (which is an actual puppet of mine)

Isn't the IBBC the name of the bad bank from The International. I literally just saw the first half hour of that movie.
Corporate Alliance
Deserted Territories wrote:The CA isn't so much a snake with an easily removed head, it is more of a shapeless amoeba with one relatively larger psuedofoot that happens to get the rest of the amoeba in more trouble than the other ones do.

The Royal Code wrote:The CA is like HIV/AIDS, you can fight it all you want but it wont go away, just give it time and it WILL take you down.

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Sanctus-Terra wrote:I'm sure our "Meeting place" is in the Blackhelm Confederacy, since the Corporation was made in that nation.

OOC:B.C is role playing as Grifin Crest. Considering that is a corporation. I don't think it is is Black Helm because i was yelled at on one of the RP's.

IC: Good news!

The Sector of Uranium Minging has arisen to a powerhouse again!

Miners Rejoice!

Sanctus-Terra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus-Terra » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Sorgan wrote:
Sanctus-Terra wrote:I'm sure our "Meeting place" is in the Blackhelm Confederacy, since the Corporation was made in that nation.

OOC:B.C is role playing as Grifin Crest. Considering that is a corporation. I don't think it is is Black Helm because i was yelled at on one of the RP's.

IC: Good news!

The Sector of Uranium Minging has arisen to a powerhouse again!

Miners Rejoice!

OOC: But Black Helm is still a nation.
Looky at me, I'm back.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:22 am

Considering we are all corporations. I would like to know every corporations name (Active ones that is) Just to get to know all of you.

I am the Universal Union a Corporation that runs Sorgan with an iron fist and for the best of Corporations as struggling pure government officers try to re obtain Sorgan.

So i guesse I am a Capitalist Dictatorship (But somehow the people are happy) ;)

Comorostan
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Comorostan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:22 am

Deserted Territories wrote:
Comorostan wrote:And a hired killer working for the International Bank of Business and Commerce (which is an actual puppet of mine)

Isn't the IBBC the name of the bad bank from The International. I literally just saw the first half hour of that movie.

Indeed it is. That's exactly what I based the puppet off of.
Motto: "Control the debt, control the country"
The People's State of Comorostan - communist Zoroastrians
Member of Kayfabeland

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Which would should I choose?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angry crowds formed yesterday around government offices in Sorgan, demanding the reinstatement of free and fair elections.
The Debate

1. "Give us the vote!" cries protester Anne-Marie Shiomi, before hurling another volley of eggs. "It is the right of the many to decide who leads our country, not the few! If we don't get democracy right now, we'll... we'll, uh... we'll throw more eggs, that's what we'll do! Don't say you haven't been warned!"

2. "Elections?! Have they gone quite insane?!" shouts red-faced government hard-liner, Chastity Dredd. "We can't possibly allow that rabble to have such a degree of control over this country! They're never happy! One moment they're demanding democracy, the next they'll be complaining about all the new taxes! If we dropped taxes, you'd find that they'd be much more compliant. And if they're not, we'll get the army to fill 'em full of lead."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

The Government Position

The government has indicated its intention to follow the recommendations of Option 2.

If you wish, you may:

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 pm

ooc: BUMP FOR RECRUITING
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Sorgan wrote:Which would should I choose?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angry crowds formed yesterday around government offices in Sorgan, demanding the reinstatement of free and fair elections.
The Debate

1. "Give us the vote!" cries protester Anne-Marie Shiomi, before hurling another volley of eggs. "It is the right of the many to decide who leads our country, not the few! If we don't get democracy right now, we'll... we'll, uh... we'll throw more eggs, that's what we'll do! Don't say you haven't been warned!"

2. "Elections?! Have they gone quite insane?!" shouts red-faced government hard-liner, Chastity Dredd. "We can't possibly allow that rabble to have such a degree of control over this country! They're never happy! One moment they're demanding democracy, the next they'll be complaining about all the new taxes! If we dropped taxes, you'd find that they'd be much more compliant. And if they're not, we'll get the army to fill 'em full of lead."

This is the position your government is preparing to adopt.

The Government Position

The government has indicated its intention to follow the recommendations of Option 2.

If you wish, you may:

Well... I went with #2, so that's what I recommend
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Wow... Just... Wow... Already on page 10 and I see some new faces (to rape)...

:palm: <--I'm the hand, you're the face.
^Nao U haz mental image.

Me and Griffencrest go Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm

I think hurtful just wants attention. Is he that bored?
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Wow... Just... Wow... Already on page 10 and I see some new faces (to rape)...

:palm: <--I'm the hand, you're the face.
^Nao U haz mental image.

Me and Griffencrest go Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...

Somebody is a little jealous and gloaty. :p . You realize the point of having an alliance is to have more then one member...

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 pm

No Ralk, that was me, in your head, tagging your hopes and dreams for demolition. :p
Sorgan wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote::palm: <--I'm the hand, you're the face.
^Nao U haz mental image.

Somebody is a little jealous and gloaty. :p . You realize the point of having an alliance is to have more then one member...

Does this mean it's consentual reapage this time? :kiss:

K... This post was made from bedroom boredom...

*Your reapage may vary
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 am

OOC: What scale?

1-10

or

1-30
:lol:

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 pm

More liek 1 vs 300 (Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!) :roll:

And holy crap... How'd you get so many posts so fast after this forum came about?!

You posted a quarter of what I've posted on jolt over a period of 3 years in what seems like 3 months!
*Quick math check*
3*12/4=36/4=9

9x140=1260

I must be getting slower...

Oh, and leaf...
A happy "Tankity-tank tankity tank..." to you too.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:20 am

You think I have a lot? Some people have around 4000 (Senator ranking) but those are people that post on general a lot. And i've taken part in a lot of rps some how not finishing them.

A White Hawk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby A White Hawk » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 am

Statement of the CAPITERN Alliance

As President of CAPITERN (an anti-communist, pro-capitalist alliance) we seek the role of observer status in the Corporate Alliance. My alliance is united against the rogue leftists states and wish to help promote Capitalism throughout the world.

In highest regards,

Deon Lister

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:07 pm

welcome aboard
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Any wars or conflicts on the CA's table?

Toopoxia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Toopoxia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Well there's an Oil conflict in some really unpronouncable country, I'll grab a link, there's a Commie revolution in Shielswig Holstein that I'm in but I have my hands to tied to a Cease-Fire and lastly there's the Invasion of some Commie country, the right side is getting bogged down by a ton of Commies and they could sure use some help, if not by us I've been tempted to see if the IFA would be interested.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13366 Invasion of Seculartopia
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13340 Communist Uprising in Shlieswig Holstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13354 Oil, Blood and Guns
Last edited by Toopoxia on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public."
Adam Smith

Factbooks
Nation Factbook, Military Factbook
Military
Current Military Actions: None
Military Readiness: Peacetime
Diplomacy
Member of: the Corporate Alliance
Observer of: Imperial Fascist Alliance
Other Links
NS World Census2010, NS World Census 2011
RP Examples
What the One Hand Knows (FanT), Traitor to Honour (MT)

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Anybody wanna drop some corprate authority in the oil one? I'm kinda bogged down elsewhere.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Toopoxia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Toopoxia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 pm

BIG NEWS!!! BIG NEWS!!! :D

Kraven is back!!! :D

And I'm Gushing!!! D:

But Kraven is back!!! We're all doomed!!! Hehehehe

Oh yah, BC, I'm in the Oil Thread, hoping to get chummy with the Oil producers so I can strike up some pretty lucrative deals.
Last edited by Toopoxia on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public."
Adam Smith

Factbooks
Military
Diplomacy
Other Links
RP Examples

Rikese
Envoy

Founded: Aug 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rikese » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Rikese Industries will lend its support to this Corporate Alliance and add our logo to the seal of this agreement.

I am,

Duke Palatine Mats Rikese, CEO and Majority Shareholder of Rikese Industries
United Russian States wrote:Thrid Russia is moving towards an much larger force consiting of all volanteer soilders.

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:do you even expect for a minute i'd want to discuss anything further with you if you continue to show no respect to my opinions?

Leafanistan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Leafanistan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm

The Ultranationalists who have been sympathetic to the CA have a supermajority in the Leafanistani Senate. To take advantage of their new power, they've intimidated news organizations to keep quiet as they invade The Valepian Lands. I was wondering if I could hire private contractors to help fight the war for me.

There'd be less backlash back at home if I don't use "our boys."

And with Kraven back, we can make a fortune selling "OH GOD KRAVEN" packages.
Last edited by Leafanistan on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Affordable Weapons from Leafanistan
Ezaltia wrote:OOC: Kudos to you, my friend, for this is the first time I've winced visibly on II.

Toopoxia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Toopoxia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Leafanistan wrote:And with Kraven back, we can make a fortune selling "OH GOD KRAVEN" packages.

It's much fun watching all the Newbies go "Oh god! He has an 8bil pop!" Yah, that's the least of your worries.

What sort of Private Contractors were you looking for
Adam Smith

Factbooks
Military
Diplomacy
Other Links
RP Examples

Leafanistan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Leafanistan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Toopoxia wrote:
Leafanistan wrote:And with Kraven back, we can make a fortune selling "OH GOD KRAVEN" packages.

It's much fun watching all the Newbies go "Oh god! He has an 8bil pop!" Yah, that's the least of your worries.

What sort of Private Contractors were you looking for

OOC: You can either ride in with us, or go rampage. I don't really care what you bring or do as long as the price is reasonable. A 1:1 parity to our people on the ground should not be exceeded. Mechanized forces with their own helicopters would be good or air cover.

At the moment I only have a tiny airstrip I've carved in the North to act as an airbridge so you might have to take that into consideration.
Affordable Weapons from Leafanistan
Ezaltia wrote:OOC: Kudos to you, my friend, for this is the first time I've winced visibly on II.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents