NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:I'll tell ya what, you guys find some nation to pester, and maybe -just maybe I'll return.

One last hurrah, nukes free.

Lets make the world glow.

I kinda feel bad for not being able to invade DMG anymore...

Most definitely, we need to pester more people.
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:I'll tell ya what, you guys find some nation to pester, and maybe -just maybe I'll return.

If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:

If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

This work?

DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Hahaha yes Sted, that looks like it should work just fine :)
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Hurtful Thoughts
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Target spotted:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:Ah, that denizen of Oceania who was so happy when I removed the password...
Nah, I wouldn't want to kill you.

Yeah, but your fellow colleuges may want to have a word with you regarding the waking of slumbering giants.

Especially when what the giants see upon waking-up is a completely ruined and practically broken RP-continuity.

You shall be used as an instument to polarize the entire NS-community into one mega-verse once more...

It shall be glorious.

BC, HT, and i; what wonderful words we shall have...

We are the new Kraven Corporation, the world shall be ours.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Previous

Return to International Incidents