NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Alliance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 am

Years ago, Griffincrest Oil Incorporated underwent a series of conflicts which it attempted defend its territories from foreign incursion, and was decisivly defeated in an area known as the Four Corners by a group of nations forming the GASN. In response to this, the Corporation set out to make an alliance of nations with a more Corporate tint, for those with a business style outlook on the world.

The Corporate Alliance (CA) is an alliance meant to restore balance to the world order. Currently, as with all times in the world, a group of large nations seek to dominate the world and tell other, weaker nations that the way they are doing things is wrong, and threaten invasion unless their ways are changed. The CA intends to change this, by providing another option for nations that want to join an alliance. If your nation has been constricted by any of these "world police", or if you want the protection of a major alliance, than the CA is the place for you.

CA Charter

The CA was created by the Griffencrest Corporation as an alliance to counter the scheming of the nations who have taken it upon themselves to be "World Police".

1st Chapter:

1) All members must render assistance to any member that has been attacked or invaded by a nation not in the CA.
2) All members must be required to assist other members in any offensive that they require help.
3) Every single member must be prepared to commit forces around the world to counter the enemies of the Alliance wherever they are found.
4) Any two members may not declare war on each other, if this happens it will result in temporary expulsion from the CA, until the conflict is resolved.
5) Must be willing to use chemical and biological weaponry. Nuclear weapons will only be used when necessary.

2nd Chapter:

1) All members shall open trade with all other members, free of tariffs.
2) Members are expected to respect the laws other members have regarding trade.
3) A humanitarian organization is to be set up, with contributions from all members. This will be used to aid not just CA members, but nations around the world in their darkest moments.

Requirements for Membership:

A. The willingness to send forces around the globe to fight wherever the Alliance sees fit
B. A military force large and powerful enough to fight in large-scale wars.

Security Council

The Security Council will be voted on every month, and will decide whether or not to directly assault enemy assests and things like that.

Closing Statement:

The CA has been made as a balance against those that threaten the free world, so that the rights of nations outside the so called NS upper class shall be upheld.

Sincerely
Claudius Griffincrest, CEO, Griffincrest Oil Inc.

Members

The Griffincrest Corporation - The Blackhelm Confederacy
The Empire of Ralkovia
The Republic of Fictions
The Emorden-Geist Weapons Manufacturing Corporation - The Grand World Order
The Sacrosanct Un-Holy Sultanate of Deserted Territories
The Islamic Empire of Maldorians
The Holy Kingdom of Sanctus-Terra
The Capital City-State of Spartan Philidelphia
The Confederacy of Gordonisia
The Corporate Republic of Amn'Voss
The Protected Dicatorship of Anghele
The Democratic Republic of Comorostan
The Bloody Land of Fighter4u
The Confederacy of L3 Communications
The Rogue Nation of Artiell
The Augmark Technology Corporation , Augmark
The Democratic Republic of Sorgan
The Federation of Brewdomia
The Neucom Corporation, Neo-Erusea
The Ceilteach Impireacht of Drexel Hillsville
The Kingdom of Ascelonia
The Corporate Republic of Toopoxia

Observer States
The Republic of Turkish Federation

Forum:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Corporate_Alliance/index/
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 21 times in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 am

The Alliance sall also maintain a list of nations whose involvement in an RP will be ignored, for a variety of reasons. Prior to acceptance onto the ignore list, nations must submit their proposal, which will then be transferred to the Security Council for approval.

Ignored NS'ers

Serbian Soviet Union - Refusal to accept a legitimate invasion
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1710
Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:23 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:The Alliance sall also maintain a list of nations whose involvement in an RP will be ignored, for a variety of reasons. Prior to acceptance onto the ignore list, nations must submit their proposal, which will then be transferred to the Security Council for approval.

Ignored NS'ers

Serbian Soviet Union - Refusal to accept a legitimate invasion


OOC: Based on the reason for selling cheap oil. Not a legitimate reason and do not wish to be invade by a nation that does not know how to compete in the international market and compete against other businesses and corporations. I also gotta hand it to you for planning and attempting an invasion on the member states of this alliance. This alliance is filled up with propaganda and to gather as many nation's as puppet states to only defend the interests of the Griffincrest Oil and to force member states to allow Blackhelm Confederacy troops to be stationed at all times and to force member states to give up all of it's oil reserve to the Griffincrest Corporation leaving the member states with ZERO profits. If a member state of CA started to sell oil, the member state would be forced to give up all of it's oil reserve to Griffincrest with free of charge or face invasion. Which was the case with FSSU therefore it's best defense was to ignore an invasion and withdraw from the alliance permanently.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

User avatar
Spartan Philidelphia
Minister
 
Posts: 2222
Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 am

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:
Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:The Alliance sall also maintain a list of nations whose involvement in an RP will be ignored, for a variety of reasons. Prior to acceptance onto the ignore list, nations must submit their proposal, which will then be transferred to the Security Council for approval.

Ignored NS'ers

Serbian Soviet Union - Refusal to accept a legitimate invasion


OOC: Based on the reason for selling cheap oil. Not a legitimate reason and do not wish to be invade by a nation that does not know how to compete in the international market and compete against other businesses and corporations.


OOC: Its actually quite a legitimate reason. You see, sometimes nations invade other nations for resources such as oil. This is what Blackhelm is doing here.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 am

Thank you SP :)
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Ralkovia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8229
Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 am

With the recent reopening of the CA, Ralkovia wishs to make its interest in joining known. As you know we have supported Griffincrest and meet all requirements. We are willing to do whatever it takes to be victorious and are willing to use are troops and are weapons to ensure that the CA will win over its enemies.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

User avatar
Fictions
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 453
Founded: Oct 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Fictions » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 am

(OOC: I hate asking to join posts so it is crap)

To the Corporate Alliance
The republic of Fictions (with a special Request from Sekh Kaari Industries) would like to join the Corporate Alliance.
I come from Jolt in peace
Conlang: Fictin Word of the Week
"Dude youre like; weird on the level of weird that cant quite be comprehended by my expansive thought processes" -The Ukrainian SSR- About me
DEFCON: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

User avatar
The Grand World Order
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9181
Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby The Grand World Order » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 am

The Emorden-Geist Weapons Manufacturing Corporation wishes to join the Corporate Alliance. As "world policemen" continue to spawn like frogs, the foreign (and, in some cases, domestic) interests of the Corporation are compromised by petty morality and the like.
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, atom/cyberpunk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | The truth is trolling
Resident Fascist Overlord, Final Boss of Civility
Militant Alt-Right
I have a front-row seat to the stories you discuss on NSG.
Got Skype? Add me, my Skype is mrflylice!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Muravyets: Wow. GWO may very well have posted the single most evil thing I've ever read in this forum.
Amerikians, on the Divine Tiger: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:38 am

The Griffincrest Corporation welcomes its three newest members, and wishes to wholehhearted thank them for joining us. If there is anything the Corporation can do to help you in any way, never hesotate to ask.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Ralkovia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8229
Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 am

(Replace the ocean with an alcoholic beverage and we'll be set for life GC....jk. Perhaps maldorian and desert will join?)
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:59 am

Ralkovia wrote:(Replace the ocean with an alcoholic beverage and we'll be set for life GC....jk. Perhaps maldorian and desert will join?)


I believe so
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Leistung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 936
Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Leistung » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 am

Image

To: [Open]
From: Office of the Chancellor
Subj: Corporate Alliance re-founded

I personally could not help but laugh after reading the pamphlet my office has been sent regarding Corporate Alliance membership. Replace "group of large nations" with Griffincrest, and "their ways are changed" with "they give us oil", and you essentially have the Corporate Alliance's premier member in a nutshell. The hypocrisy in this alliance being formed to aid smaller nations in defense against larger ones is truly mind-boggling.

Furthermore, it is the opinion of my office and of the people of Leistung that this alliance, considering its rules, serves as nothing more than a shield on which to place innocent nations lured with ideas of "banding together against the world police," and to use that shield to protect Griffincrest interests when they ultimately attack a nation more powerful than they are. It is fitting, then, that there are no stopgaps in place to ensure that offensive action benefits smaller nations whatsoever, or to ensure that said actions do not merely represent Griffincrest plus allies raping another nation.

In conclusion, to put this bluntly, it is the opinion of the Federal Republic of Leistung that the Corporate Alliance is not an alliance meant to defend the freedoms of its member-states, but rather to use those members to defend the founder from attack -- an attack which will, mark my words, eventually come to pass.

Sincerely,
Image
Hans Ziegler
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Leistung
Last edited by Leistung on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou


User avatar
Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1710
Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 am

Leistung wrote:

To: [Open]
From: Office of the Chancellor
Subj: Corporate Alliance re-founded

I personally could not help but laugh after reading the pamphlet my office has been sent regarding Corporate Alliance membership. Replace "group of large nations" with Griffincrest, and "their ways are changed" with "they give us oil", and you essentially have the Corporate Alliance's premier member in a nutshell. The hypocrisy in this alliance being formed to aid smaller nations in defense against larger ones is truly mind-boggling.

Furthermore, it is the opinion of my office and of the people of Leistung that this alliance, considering its rules, serves as nothing more than a shield on which to place innocent nations lured with ideas of "banding together against the world police," and to use that shield to protect Griffincrest interests when they ultimately attack a nation more powerful than they are. It is fitting, then, that there are no stopgaps in place to ensure that offensive action benefits smaller nations whatsoever, or to ensure that said actions do not merely represent Griffincrest plus allies raping another nation.

In conclusion, to put this bluntly, it is the opinion of the Federal Republic of Leistung that the Corporate Alliance is not an alliance meant to defend the freedoms of its member-states, but rather to use those members to defend the founder from attack -- an attack which will, mark my words, eventually come to pass.

Sincerely,
Image
Hans Ziegler
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Leistung


OOC: The Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union was a member and having been a member and for not falling to the demands of Griffincrist to raise the oil prices and to give up my resources, i as a member was threatened an invasion and having an attempted invasion occure in my nation, therefore the only logical solution was to withdraw from this so called alliance and also to ignore an invasion. This alliance attacks it's own member states when they do not suit Griffincrist's interests.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 am

OOC: That is entirely false, and is slanderous. You were a CA member in name only, and were actively campaigning against me while still touting that you were in the CA, as if that was some kind of shield. The CA is an alliance of action, something which you never lived up to. There was not one instance of you belonging to the CA other than when threatened by me, and for all intents you were not a member of the alliance. Now will you please stop following me from thread to thread in a pathetic attempt to discredit me, because to tell the truth, you are a pussy.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1710
Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:29 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:OOC: That is entirely false, and is slanderous. You were a CA member in name only, and were actively campaigning against me while still touting that you were in the CA, as if that was some kind of shield. The CA is an alliance of action, something which you never lived up to. There was not one instance of you belonging to the CA other than when threatened by me, and for all intents you were not a member of the alliance. Now will you please stop following me from thread to thread in a pathetic attempt to discredit me, because to tell the truth, you are a pussy.


Your alliance has been inactive for quite sometime now, even more then a year or two, there were no activities happening on the off-site forum, you took in so many member states that you even lost count on and did not know who your member states were and you happily accepted me into CA and yet you didn't have a clue that i was a member while attempting an invasion of my nation for selling cheap oil.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 am

OOC: Inactive for a year? Not a chance. You are ignored for a reason, pussy.
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1710
Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:OOC: Inactive for a year? Not a chance. You are ignored for a reason, pussy.


OOC: You are the only person that seems to be having issues with nation's selling cheap oil. Apart nobody has any problems with that apart from yourself. You have been made a fool in your own thread and had been given answers and all your claims have been proven wrong. The only pussy cat here is yourself, too scared to declare war and invade the members of the Coalition Oil so you find smaller nation's to bully instead and steal their natural resources and oil after invading smaller nations. Why don't you pick on nation's that are the same size as your nation or bigger?
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

User avatar
Leistung
Diplomat
 
Posts: 936
Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Leistung » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:37 am

OOC: Um, sorry that my IC comment inflamed so many tensions...
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou


User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:38 am

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:
Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:OOC: Inactive for a year? Not a chance. You are ignored for a reason, pussy.


OOC: You are the only person that seems to be having issues with nation's selling cheap oil. Apart nobody has any problems with that apart from yourself. You have been made a fool in your own thread and had been given answers and all your claims have been proven wrong.


OOC: To start, you post here again and I'm going to the mods, because you are just being ridiculous now, and second, the thread in question was merely an inquiry, one which you failed and are still failing to answer. I don't see how I was made a fool of. Feel free to TG me if you want to continue this conversation, coward.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1710
Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:40 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:
Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:
Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:OOC: Inactive for a year? Not a chance. You are ignored for a reason, pussy.


OOC: You are the only person that seems to be having issues with nation's selling cheap oil. Apart nobody has any problems with that apart from yourself. You have been made a fool in your own thread and had been given answers and all your claims have been proven wrong.


OOC: To start, you post here again and I'm going to the mods, because you are just being ridiculous now, and second, the thread in question was merely an inquiry, one which you failed and are still failing to answer. I don't see how I was made a fool of. Feel free to TG me if you want to continue this conversation, coward.


OOC: Seeing as this is your thread, i shall not post in this thread anymore. I appologise for any OOC cluttering.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

User avatar
Deserted Territories
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Apr 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Deserted Territories » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 am

OOC: Glad to see the CA is still as lively as ever. :)




The Sacrosanct Un-Holy Sultanate of Deserted Territories wishes to join the ranks of the newest Corporate Alliance and reaffirm the bonds that have held it and its brother-nations together these past many years.
Corporate Alliance
Deserted Territories wrote:The CA isn't so much a snake with an easily removed head, it is more of a shapeless amoeba with one relatively larger psuedofoot that happens to get the rest of the amoeba in more trouble than the other ones do.

The Royal Code wrote:The CA is like HIV/AIDS, you can fight it all you want but it wont go away, just give it time and it WILL take you down.

User avatar
Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister
 
Posts: 3360
Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 am

Yay! DT! of course your in!
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

User avatar
Valipac
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1285
Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Valipac » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Fictions wrote:(OOC: I hate asking to join posts so it is crap)

To the Corporate Alliance
The republic of Fictions (with a special Request from Sekh Kaari Industries) would like to join the Corporate Alliance.

[OOC: You realize that your companies will be removed from Coalition Oil as a result, right?]

Official Statement of the Commonwealth of Valipac

Image
Libertas inaestimabilis res est



It is laughable that so many nations find it in their best interest to join a Corporate Alliance. The alliance is no more than organization the Griffencrest Corporation uses as a pawn to achieve their goals. The preamble to the charter states that "The Corporate Alliance (CA) is an alliance meant to restore balance to the world order." What world order is this? Obviously, the founding corporation means that they wish to return to the time and place when Griffencrest run amok, unhindered by foreign powers. How does it feel to know that you are no more than a pawn on your kings playing board?

Many will claim they are joining because they want the "protection of a major alliance." I ask you this, what is safer, being a neutral nation, independent of alliances, or being a member of an alliance that is near-universally disliked and is often the center of war on this earth? Many times has the Corporate Alliance gone to war, and many times these wars have also resulted in the desecration of her own members. The Griffencrest Corporation has hardly proven infallible - note their short lived battle against Rosdivan, where the commander of the Griffencrest fleet was forced to beg for mercy. Alternatively, look to the Griffencrest-Allanea war, where Griffencrest lost all of it's territories in Arterus, and was forced to reorganize with significant restrictions on what it could and could not do, restrictions it is breaking now. If you are looking for security, you have come to the wrong place. It's only a matter of time before a true world power comes knocking, and the Corporate Alliance is back down on its knees again.

The clause of the charter that says "All members shall open trade with all other members, free of tariffs," is quite unworkable, if this truly is a "Corporate" Alliance. If the joining entities truly are corporations, then they should have no control over their government's tariffs. The final point of the second charter is the most laughable, however. "A humanitarian organization is to be set up, with contributions from all members. This will be used to aid not just CA members, but nations around the world in their darkest moments." Does this include those tiny nations ravaged by the Griffencrest Corporation, who have all of their natural resources seized, and all of their worldly possessions sold to maintain a fighting force better suited to a nation, as opposed to a company? Does this include the people who are at the utmost in their sorrows as they mourn the death of a father, son, or brother, who was defending his nation from attack from the vile members of this organization? No, it does not. As such, and as long as the raids on small defenseless nations continue, the Griffencrest Corporation and her cronies in the Corporate Alliance will never be seen as more than an object of contempt in the world's eye.

Sincerely,
Image
Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
The Commonwealth of Valipac
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

User avatar
Deserted Territories
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Apr 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Deserted Territories » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm

OOC: I'm glad we're still hated IC, but is anyone else picking up on a little OOC hostility manifesting?
Corporate Alliance
Deserted Territories wrote:The CA isn't so much a snake with an easily removed head, it is more of a shapeless amoeba with one relatively larger psuedofoot that happens to get the rest of the amoeba in more trouble than the other ones do.

The Royal Code wrote:The CA is like HIV/AIDS, you can fight it all you want but it wont go away, just give it time and it WILL take you down.

User avatar
Shazbotdom
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7008
Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Re: Corporate Alliance

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:14 pm

OOC:
GC
Just a note to you. There are some nice options for formatting text. I'm sure you could make the charter look real nice with some indenting using the Blocktext, insert images in and around the text using the Float and Image tags and other such things.

I personally havn't toyed around with it too much but I bet you could make it look real nice.
COL vs SJ (Series Tied 1-1) | GM1 (2-5) | GM2 (4-3)
Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler -- Oh, but working too hard can give you a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack!
The Shazbotdom Empire
+6,450 from Jolt || IIWiki || Embassies v6.0 || #SITHLIVESMATTER
DEFCON: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 || ShazWeb || Fair Debates || Shazbert Bot's Gaming Adventures
PolyComp: Econ.: -0.52 | Social: -3.33 (recently retook)
WSPT: Econ: 100% | Personal: 100% (Libertarian)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Heruland, Indonesian Peoples, Novae Romae

Advertisement

Remove ads