NATION

PASSWORD

FT CONFERENCE:- ALL FT NATIONS ATTEND.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Re: FT CONFERENCE:- ALL FT NATIONS ATTEND.

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

Kate had excused herself from the now crowded group with a soft bow. She slinked out whilst everyone was occupied and made her way towards the new delegates that had arrived, she adjusted her suit as her soft gaze peered over the men and objects of all sizes and constructs. She made her way to Uishikov’s group, this would be another first contact situation for the TA as they have never met this nation out in the great beyond. A smile came across her smooth rather silky looking face.

“Hello there.”

She said with a soft bow towards the two people speaking to one another.

“I am secretary of state, Kate Maryland. It’s nice to meet you.”

Meanwhile things were getting crowded and the Terrans couldn’t be everywhere at once. Santiago taped on a wrist computer to call an additional delegation that had arrived with them. That computer also happened to control the strategic weapons of the TA but no one had to know that!

Senator Richard Sagen from Byblos stepped out from a random corner having received a message to come out and talk to people. His form was semi built, slender and rather like a runners. His soft brown eyes gazed at the myriad of diplomats, heads of states and aliens in the room. And his brown smooth skin was silhouetted against the light. A smile came across his 25 year old face; he was one of the youngest Senator’s in the TA he was here to brush up on his foreign relation skills as he was going to run in next year’s elections.

He stepped forward past Hexenrealizing it was a Triad delegate he just gave a slight nod to the odd thing they had sent. It was a nod of confirmation not insult. He stepped towards Ellecen hoping not to make the being feel neglected with Kates departure. He said out speaking in a diplomatic and soft voice.

“Greetings I am Senator Richard Sagen from the Terran Alliance”

The Senator had Bowed softly, and shot a look to Kate and Santiago who where seemingly both heavily engaged in conversations. He added on to his statement after he shook his head.

“Sorry about my collogues hasty departure they thought you were occupied with other diplomats, I’ve over heard everything you have been discussing with secretary of state Maryland, I do find interest in your people to. You recently discovered space travel?”

He was sincere about his question and statement.

Santiago was still with the group of Myenyans hopefully their conversing would continue.
Kate hoped to strike up an interesting conversation with the new nations that seemed to have arrived.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Leavatia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Leavatia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:40 am

(OOC: so are we representing a planet, or a country on earth?)
Government of Leavatia:

Leavatia is an absolute monarchy. The Empress has total control over everything in the country, including businesses (only in times of emergency). Then there is an Overseers Council with 2 Imperial Overseers from each state (13 states) in the country. The Imperial Overseers are elected every 2 years. Although they are suppose to be the people voice in the government, they are merely her majesties puppets who have very little power in the government.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am

(OOC: what do you mean?)
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Leavatia
Diplomat

Postby Leavatia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 am

OOC: well, I was wondering if each government was from a seperate planet, or just a different country?
Government of Leavatia:

Leavatia is an absolute monarchy. The Empress has total control over everything in the country, including businesses (only in times of emergency). Then there is an Overseers Council with 2 Imperial Overseers from each state (13 states) in the country. The Imperial Overseers are elected every 2 years. Although they are suppose to be the people voice in the government, they are merely her majesties puppets who have very little power in the government.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 am

(OOC: Ohh well my diplomats are from a different sector of space all together, as for the others I cant really say. But different planets here!)
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Leavatia
Diplomat

Postby Leavatia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:57 am

(OOC: okay then, that works for me. I'll have Leavatians be from a very far off planet ice planet that has 4 habitable moons.)
Last edited by Leavatia on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Government of Leavatia:

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:05 am

(OOC:
You can be from anywhere you want, although be advised that there's lots of Earths out there :P
For instance, my nation is the Russia of a rather confused sort of steampunkish Earth based chiefly on 1870's technology.)

Alexander blinked several times, he was fairly sure that royalty was not supposed to talk like that, "A-Ah....I see, your majesty. I am afraid I am not well versed in the history of Leavatian royalty either, our state is somewhat new to the interstellar scene, you see. However, my own emperor would be somewhat displeased if he learned that I had been anything less than my most polite to a fellow monarch."
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Sethras Confederation
Attaché

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sethras Confederation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:20 am

((OOC: It's Fu'ldi, he's the only ellecen here; and the only Confederate apart from his duo of orcish Sancturay Guards.))

The massive ellecen Fu'ldi replied calmly to the machine, which he found rather cute, like how hobbits found cats. "Expession of lack of knowledge. I believe, however, this conference may begin soon; that, or I'll be needing sleep. Us ellecen can't do twenty-four hours; we need much sleep if we are to remain sane. If we are to stay awake, we must drink much milk." As Jack spoke, he turned his massive head towards the Terran.

"Statement of interest. The gnomes, hobbits, pixes and their cousins - you would informally refer to them as 'small technological megalomaniacs' - have monitered your home planet for millenia. If I may say, you seem to be a non-peaceful species; the efforts of some and occasionally many are cancelled out by several conflicts. Sad, but I am confident humanity will not promote the same antics as it once did. Of course, that's just gnomish reviews and hopes."
"Assaulting the portal leading to your future social life."
"Don't care about anything; become a sociopathic misanthropist Warcraft addict."

Read if feeling depressed
Big Jim P wrote:It's to bad there not a Satanic school. Can you imagine the fun the kids would have?

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:37 am

ooc: haha, got it... I just misread something a bit ago, neverming ^_^

Jack raised an eyebrow and turned his attention away from the seemingly autistic reporter, and looking back up the Fu'ldi. "Truth is even we couldn't stand living on Earth any longer... eventually you've gotta move out of your parents' place, eh? I am rather curious how long your people have had the ability to go into space. It is rather dangerous out here, don't you agree?" He tried his best not to sound like he was talking down to the Ellecen (as if it were possible), but rather expressing curiosity.

Sethras Confederation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sethras Confederation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 am

"Question. What became of Earth?"

"Question. Why do you humans require shelter? We ellecen only require gargantuan amounts of sleep and similar amounts of cold milk to survive. Joke. Interesting combination, no?" Fu'ldi spoke through his left tentacle, which was more like a small trunk.
"Don't care about anything; become a sociopathic misanthropist Warcraft addict."

Big Jim P wrote:It's to bad there not a Satanic school. Can you imagine the fun the kids would have?

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 am

OOC: May i Hop in? ( I know i don't usually role play as a FT nation but i have my moments as a FT nation.

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:21 am

Jack smiled at the joke from the rather large being, and he was growing more comfortable in the presence of so many aliens. "That is quite the combination... I think our ancient poets put our basic needs at food, shelter, and fuel.. though many would put family and religion in there as well. We require shelter because we were given the ability to build and invent in order to adapt to our environments." He looked around at the other delegates, and thought it best to return by the side of his own. "It was nice to meet you, I trust we will converse more as these meetings proceed."

He bowed his head slightly and excused himself from the presence of the Ellecen, walking over towards where his senator was mingling, standing a short distance off. After a moment, he drifted towards the Terran Alliance President. "So, Mr. Santiago, how many worlds are in this Terran Alliance? I am curious to learn more about the varying space-based organizations and federations."

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 am

Santiago turned to jack his inquiry catching his attention, the Terran Bowed and smiled responding in a soft diplomatic tone.

“The Terran Alliance has about 14 Core systems and 14 minor worlds. I don’t believe we have met your race either in this vast galaxy it’s a pleasure. ”

Santiago was hoping at least to get more economic and trade ties with these nations

Meanwhile Sagen had responded quickly to the ellecen saying in a friendly tone.

“Well much the same as the delegate that had just excused himself explained our people decided earth was too crowded to many nations attempting to gain empire upon it , we sought refuge amongst the stars and have built a thriving empire as you can see. However we have run in to nations out here that are hostile and imperialistic. The acceptance of our history and continuance of that history hitherto in has been marred with sacrifice inclination to the service of the greater good and morality. I hope, it is within your motives, to establish relations with our people. I am looking forward to the moment, which is intended to gain the will and votes with my people so that I may be elected to the high office of the executive branch so I may impart relations with your kind. I believe our two nations have much to gain by negotiating with one another.”

The Senator just nodded, and adjusted his suit softly he stood firm he spoke intelligently and with sincerity.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

dangit, where's sith at?

Postby Capsule Corporation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 am

The man who acted as the Senator's guard extended his hand to the president of the TA, "Jack Capsule, I'm with the Senator you met earlier. We represent the largest interstellar exports group on Raysia, soon to be a major manufacturer of starcraft and weaponry, much like the original Capsule Corporation." He made use of his growing curiosity in order to continue the conversation in a productive manner, "have you ever seen a Capsule Corporation ship? Or heard of them?"

ooc: uhh... O.P... are you ever going to come join us?
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Unified Sith
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Sith » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 pm

OOC: Hold on, I'm giving everyone until tomorrow to post. There should be plenty of opportunity. I will be posting tomorrow and it will be a rather large one.
"You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death. "

Sethras Confederation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sethras Confederation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Fu'ldi sighed. "Expression of sorrow. We ellecen too have similar history. Before the moon elves launched their extinction hunts, we lived in peace, sewing relations between the comrades in our Systems. However, as I believe I have told you, the moon elves nearly destroyed our race, forcing us to seek refuge with the orc in their overcrowded desert homeworld of Zansilar. At the time, they hadn't discovered a large island to the south of their main supercontinent, which we artifically turned into a snowy haven with technology our comrades had not discovered."

"Sadly, we discovered the Temple of Akr'Gaq..."

He shivered at the thought. So many dead... "...Question. Would your nation welcome technology from the TechnoCitadel? It is a gargantuan consortium of gnomish, hobbit and pixie engineering companies and PMCs; nearly all technology or PMC companies in the Systems are members."
Last edited by Sethras Confederation on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 pm

It would seem odd that the Hyperborian Khanate would not be in this meeting on this world, but with a war going on and with small Clan wars starting to flare up, it would seem Ayame Khan was busy, which she was. But it was to send three diplomats, three Cimmarian Samurai. Master Rangogu watched as his ship, the Hopeful Sun neared the planet. Rangogu was a Terapinian, a Turtle-like being over 500 years old (Terapinians can live to 1200 years), he was a Master Samurai and one of the most powerful of them. With him was a young Hyperborian girl, Erruia, aged 10, and Kimberi, Who was a Pangaean.

"Seems many ships come, they do." Rangogu said on seeing the ships of many races and nations. "Seems that when there is a meeting of all Stelar Nations, they all come." Kimberi stated, stareing. "I see that even The Terrans decided to come." spating out the name of the arch-enemies of The Khanate.

Erruia watched with amazement at the ships, she had never seen so many types before, when another ship appeared, a Droid Control Ship with the symbol of Astral-Tech. Kimberi looked at it. "The Taxation, Sakura's private ship." She said. "It is a Lucrehulk Class Droid Control Ship."

Sakura's own Shuttle soon left the hanger bay of the Giant as the Cimmarian Ship soon started heading for the planet. On her Shuttle, Sakura, The Marquis of Astral-Tech watched the Cimmarian ship. "Seems Ayame is sending her fish to here after all." She said as her shuttle fallowed the ship.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Sagen was taken aback by the question but didn’t show it, he smiled softly this was progress he thought, and he responded quickly to the large alien talking to him.

“Yes we would indeed welcome technology from your people. And we would make sure to share our own fruits of our mental labor with your people as well. You will join with me, I trust, in thinking that war and death is a horrible experience and no nation, no people and no person should have to go through them. It is made the duty of me to offer an official non aggression pact between our peoples; we will try to open a relationship to which your Satisfaction is to be given. For I assure you that I will carefully avoid every alteration possible which might endanger the benefits of a relationship with your people. To the foregoing observations I have one to add, which will be most properly addressed. It seems your people used to be much like Terrans are hundreds of your years ago, and whilst we wish for a united humanity today we still have our own issues to resolve. Having thus imparted to you my nations sentiments I only hope it could be a well defined relationship.”

Sagen smiled he went on a bit of a speech but hopefully it didn’t dull the one he was speaking to. He adjusted his suit and straitened up. He raised a hand and opened a fist focusing some of his mental energy through that aperture a glass of what seemed to be champagne flew from a table far off it hovered in mid air passing a few people and finding itself in to Sagens hand, he grasped the crystal clear wine glass with in his smooth supple hand some of the condensation dripping from its form.

Richard Sagen was a Telepath, and a high level telekinetic. This was now obvious laws prohibiting mind scans without consent or a court order, and training from his psi crops days let him keep his “powers” In check.
--
Santiago thought for a second before responding to jack, he placed a hand upon his chin, and said.

“Some of our companies might have, I know pre Terran Alliance the Union knew many nations out there we have not seen any of your ships since some fuzzy images from a few of our corporate convoys ages ago. I have a question of my own now that you mention it. How many worlds did you occupy say about five thousand light years from sol?”
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Sethras Confederation
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sethras Confederation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:08 pm

"Expression of agreement; near extinction is terrible, though my race bears compassion for the Naga, who are in their last hundred due to moon elfin extinction hunts. Daringly, they settled on the moon elfin moon of Blue Child, and are now protected under confederate law..." spoke the ellecen diplomat, his eyes half-closed due to the needing of milk. "Statement of disagreement. Most of the Systems races are not warlike - a few oddballs remain, sadly - and are peaceful, though they believe that one must defend themselves. Prepared for peace, ready for war?"

Fu'ldi shuffled in his spot, wondering if there was a bucket of milk around this cathedral, forcing himself to keep his eyes open. He muttered, hopefully not within the human's earshot; "Thought aloud. I wonder if there is a bucket of milk around here..."

Myenya
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Myenya » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Divi had nodded politely to the Terran, offering her pleasant greetings and best wishes to him and his; to his world and his nation, and all others who depended upon him, and found herself caught in his wake, pulled along through various conversations and past heads of state and representatives of ideals, of nations. She was content to listen, to nod and to smile; taking in each and every face (or face-analogue).

She marvelled at confederations of variant races, such as the people of Sethras; while taking pleasure in the simple delights of human and pan-human company that other delegates such as the Terrans provided. She made notes, sub-conciously; saving them through the neural lace and the terminal that sat as a bracelete around one slender wrist.

The others would be most interested by her observations and by the interactions she was certain to have. She only wondered how and when she might get a word in, interject or otherwise be quizzed about her space-faring origins.

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Jack's eyes widened a little bit, his smile too, as the president had asked just the right qustion. "At the moment, we don't have any colonies or real estate that close to Sol, it's hard to find free planets in that area. There did exist, anciently, a colony on Triton, in the Sol system, and we're already making preparations for an expedition to set up an archaeological outpost colony. It will be underway in the next 6 months to a year. That means we will have a very small guardianship militia presence there, and within the next 2 or 3 years the Capsule Corporation will be using the colony as a major trading post. The Capsule Corporation has recently received grants and investments from many sources in order to rebuild the once great interstellar market. Are you looking for allies near sol?"

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Seeing Divi off on her own and at a social disadvantage, Jason walked over to introduce himself. "Well hello," he said extending his hand in a business-like manner, and with an equally business-like smile, "Jason Capsule, senator from Raysia. Pardon my ignorance, but which nation do you represent here today?"

The Great Lord Tiger
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Lord Tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:39 pm

OOC: Verbose post is verbose... but I had to catch up after having my internet out yesterday ....

IC: An invitation came to Tigeria, seat of the Immortal Lands of the Great Lord Tiger -- a nation formed from the colonial expedition of a 25th or 26th -- they couldn't remember -- century Earth that had come to its last throes of sustainability. Of course, by the twisted logic of space-time warping, that was neither the first nor the last occurrence of the mighty cradle of humanity. The Imglotian (IMortal lands of the Great LOrd Tiger) people accepted this as part of the bastardization of reality that drove many of their greatest innovations.

The people of Tigeria are not isolationists by any means, but they have been severely restricted in their ability to interface with the rest of the civilized galaxy, not out of technological boundaries, but from simple domestic concerns -- their colonial ancestors were relatively few in number, and the world had to be... repopulated, somewhat.

So it was that the not-insignificant Immortal Lands received invitation to a grand conference of most stellar nations, great and small, and saw an opportunity to throw themselves into a more worthy position in the universe. To that effect, the Prime Minister himself volunteered to attend the event, in the hopes that sending their highest official, they might be able to win more favor. Reluctantly, his cabinet and the Congress agreed, and Prime Minister James Yunos found himself on a mostly-disarmed Death-Class Battleship, emptied of ammunition for its cannons and missile launchers but with functional point-defense systems (just in case), which then began the journey to Rouz.

The battleship ripped space asunder in orbit around the planet, breaching the barrier between Realspace and the dimensional anomaly known as Slipspace to Tigerian scientists, and found itself in a very densely-packed parking lot of vessels. Ignoring these, a small shuttle departed the Death-Class, bearing the Prime Minister and a trio of Warrior-clad bodyguards. Yunos was struck slightly dumb at the sight of a towering cathedral, stretching into the air with seemingly no end, but he shook his head and watched as the land came to meet their small craft. Stepping off the landed shuttle, he looked around, two of the tall, camouflaged Warriors striding beside him and one remaining with the shuttle.

His crisp Admiral's uniform, a leftover of his service in the Imglotian Stellar Navy, shone with a salad bar of honors -- honors that would mean nothing to these people, and make him seem vain. Sensing, rather than seeing, the disapproval of the two Warriors behind their reflective faceplates as he did so, he carefully pulled the pins, trying not to tear up his outfit, but then tossing them unceremoniously back into the shuttle. The mirrored surface of the other Warrior's helmet appeared around the corner of the hatch, and then disappeared when it saw who was doing what. Brushing his shirt off unconsciously, Yunos waved to the two imposing Warriors to join him in his walk to the doorways of the great cathedral.

Spotting a small knot of myriad representatives, Yunos shot them a glance out of the corner of his eye. He didn't know what elephants were (having never studied Earthling records in-depth), but he saw what seemed to be a sentient mechanical lifeform. His eyes narrowed, and his soldiers' instincts ran hot; behind him, a very audible rasp issued as the Densilon blades attached to the back of the Warriors' hands extended, both of their upper bodies turned towards the threat. Tigerians and intelligent mechanical life didn't mix, much. Motioning to them imperceptibly -- but quite angrily -- Yunos got them to resheathe their blades, but they still watched the machine.

Something spoken by the bizarre elephant beings and the apparent humans that conversed with them caught Yunos's ear, and he approached the knot, watching the machine out of the corner of his eye. The Warriors, thankfully, diverted themselves from behind him so that he wouldn't join the conversation at hand with a pair of heavily-armed walking IFVs flanking him.

"If I may interrupt," he said politely when a break in the conversation of some length occurred, "Did I hear the mentioning of Earth?" Yunos's mind worked at a lightning pace -- Earthlings, here? He could see, if not the exact people they had left behind, people who had resembled that which had left a 'version' of that great planet for Tigeria centuries ago -- relatively speaking, of course.
Last edited by The Great Lord Tiger on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All my II/RP information:
JOLT VETERAN

Member of: League of Armed Neutrality & Inter-Galactic Security Council

Immortal Lands of the Great Lord Tiger - "Imglot" | Imglot Fleet Warning Level (IFWAL): 1|2|3|4|5
Imglot Factbook | Terrestrial Military | Stellar Military | Forces
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.74
I just about the same as Romano Prodi, according to the international chart

Leavatia
Diplomat

Postby Leavatia » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

The Empress looked at all the ships threw a hand held communicator in amazement, "Ive never seen so many diverse ships before." As she was looking at her screen, she got a curios look on her face. A ship came out of hyperspace near her frigate. It looked like nothing she had seen before, and it wasn't a diplomatic emissary cause it was flying no emblem, flag, or any other kind of identifying marks. She ship was a dark grey and you could clearly see battle scars covering the hull. The Empress said to the captain, "what is that ship off your port side." The captain replied "its some kind of raider ship, and it's closing in on us with weapons and shields powered up." The Empress then said, "power up shields, and if it fires on you, give it a few broadsides to scare it away or destroy it."

The ship started to fire some kind of beam weapon, the Empress's ship just shrugged the blows off. Then the Command frigate got into position and fired it's batteries at the ship. The ship wasn't destroyed, but it was limping away at a very fast speed, one that her ship couldn't keep up with. Then it went into a hyperspace window and was gone.

The Empress's command frigate attacking

Then she went on to let everyone know that we haven't seen the last of the raiders, and to keep your ships on full alert.
Government of Leavatia:

Myenya
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Myenya » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 pm

She had bowed her head lightly, taking the proffered hand and shaking it with surprising strength, a smile flickering across her lips as she did so. "Divi Mwerta, a representative of the Myenyan Collective. And this-" She glanced over to one side as the drone (a gleaming though seemingly barely artificed sphere) hovered back through the crowd to pause by her side. "-Is my companion; the drone-form Russ Daevra. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Quite." The drone intoned, fields pulsing over its form in a rosy pink display of warm amusement. "Getting away from the of charisma that is the beloved Mr Santiago, are we?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents