NATION

PASSWORD

Pandæmonium (OOC Thread, Discussion, Planning)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
New Azura
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5304
Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Altimaea wrote:
New Azura wrote:@ Solm: You need to RP the missile attack on your ships before I can RP the attack on the aircraft with your SAMs. Gracias, mate!

@ Altimatea: If you have an OOC matter, take it into the OOC forum. I'ma have to ask you to leave the thread if you continue to do so.


Isnt this the ooc thread? :?:


Altimaea wrote:
The Naacal wrote:SDS Station Ebon Phoenix
Geonsynchronous Orbit above Naacal
Gholgoth


Three contacts detected. Approaching Azura, Estimated 1 hour to Azuran Airspace. Announced the voice of the battle computer. General N'Lyth looked up at the main display. The contacts did not look like missiles, they had a flight profile almost like Naacalian Starfires...

"ComScan, get me a classification on those 3 bogies." N'Lyth quickly ordered. The tech at the ComScan station typed in a sequence, sending the signal from an INTSTAR intel sat to the computers for analysis. "Sir, Computer says they are hypersonic aircraft, likely C-531 Phoenixes. They are coming in high, vectoring for Azura."

Nodding grimly, N'Lyth thought Nice try, Altimaeans. "Bring L-sat constellation 128 up, and lock onto them. Com/Scan, get me a channel." Swiftly getting a gesture from the ComScan officer, N'Lyth took his mike.

Altimaean hypersonic aircraft, this is General N'Lyth of the Naacalian Space Defense Service. I salute your creative attempts to circumvent the Gholgothian Interdiction Zone. However you have been detected and are currently being tracked by our space defense units. Turn away from Gholgothian territory immediately or be burned out of the sky. You have 5 minutes to respond and comply. N'Lyth, Naacalian SDS, Over and Out.

Turning to his Weapons Officer, General N'Lyth said "If they do not change vector in 5 minutes, Immolate them."


OOC: BS, this isnt PMT or FT, you cant have manned orbital laser satellites capable of targeting hypersonic aircraft, Im sure. Plus they are stealth so how the hell did you find them in the first place. However, if that is the way you wish to play.

IC:
Altimaean hypersonic aircraft, this is General N'Lyth of the Naacalian Space Defense Service. I salute your creative attempts to circumvent the Gholgothian Interdiction Zone. However you have been detected and are currently being tracked by our space defense units. Turn away from Gholgothian territory immediately or be burned out of the sky. You have 5 minutes to respond and comply. N'Lyth, Naacalian SDS, Over and Out.

The pilots heard the voice over their radioes. They thought over the threat for a second then just laughed and increased thrust. The flames from their engines extended further out and burned white hot. They were approaching the five minute mark. "Deploy decoys, activate them in three seconds." Each plane dropped what appeared to be a missiles from the airframe which slightly decreased in speed. They activated and the lock signals were drawn off the Phoenix's. Promptly at the five minute the lasers fired. They streaked down upon the decoys. One beam however headed straight for Echo 3. It hit the plane causing a brilliant white light to engulf the plane. Strangely it kept pace with the other planes. The beam died out and the plane seamed to be engulfed blacksmoke for a few seconds. Then it burst out from the smoke looking shnier than it had been before it left. Take that cocksuckers, they dont call these babies Phoenixes for nothing the pilot thought as the planes streaked out of operational range of the lasers. They reached camp Freedom unchallenged after that dropped their cargo pods which deployed parachutes quickly and gracefully floated down and landed right in the middle of the base.
"Merry Christmas Charlie Foxtrot." The lead pilot spoke with a reassuring calm to the men on the ground.
The planes looped around around and returned by a safer route where they were refueled and landed back in Altimaea.
"Bravo Zulu, Echo flight." The controller said as the planes touched down.


:p
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNEFLEURPOURLECOLOSSE

— A PROUD MEMBER OF GREATER DIENSTAD

THEDOMINIONOFTHERITHOS
CAPITAL:ISAURA (TSYION)DEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:IMPERIAL THEOCRACYLANGUAGE:CIRAZUR

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura


— Current Roleplays —
Congress of Ishikawa|Summit Tsyion 2016

— Multilateral Agreements —
CAPINTERN|Global Aerospace Trade Association|The Western Pact

— Controlled Nations —
Azura, Lexmark, New Azura

— Other Supported Regions —
Astyria (PT | MT), Teremara (P/MT | FT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

User avatar
Altimaea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 683
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 pm

New Azura wrote:
Altimaea wrote:
Isnt this the ooc thread? :?:


Altimaea wrote:
OOC: BS, this isnt PMT or FT, you cant have manned orbital laser satellites capable of targeting hypersonic aircraft, Im sure. Plus they are stealth so how the hell did you find them in the first place. However, if that is the way you wish to play.

IC:
Altimaean hypersonic aircraft, this is General N'Lyth of the Naacalian Space Defense Service. I salute your creative attempts to circumvent the Gholgothian Interdiction Zone. However you have been detected and are currently being tracked by our space defense units. Turn away from Gholgothian territory immediately or be burned out of the sky. You have 5 minutes to respond and comply. N'Lyth, Naacalian SDS, Over and Out.

The pilots heard the voice over their radioes. They thought over the threat for a second then just laughed and increased thrust. The flames from their engines extended further out and burned white hot. They were approaching the five minute mark. "Deploy decoys, activate them in three seconds." Each plane dropped what appeared to be a missiles from the airframe which slightly decreased in speed. They activated and the lock signals were drawn off the Phoenix's. Promptly at the five minute the lasers fired. They streaked down upon the decoys. One beam however headed straight for Echo 3. It hit the plane causing a brilliant white light to engulf the plane. Strangely it kept pace with the other planes. The beam died out and the plane seamed to be engulfed blacksmoke for a few seconds. Then it burst out from the smoke looking shnier than it had been before it left. Take that cocksuckers, they dont call these babies Phoenixes for nothing the pilot thought as the planes streaked out of operational range of the lasers. They reached camp Freedom unchallenged after that dropped their cargo pods which deployed parachutes quickly and gracefully floated down and landed right in the middle of the base.
"Merry Christmas Charlie Foxtrot." The lead pilot spoke with a reassuring calm to the men on the ground.
The planes looped around around and returned by a safer route where they were refueled and landed back in Altimaea.
"Bravo Zulu, Echo flight." The controller said as the planes touched down.


:p



Oh, all the rping i have done in the past has allowed a sentence or two formated like that. I wont do it anymore. Sorry.
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
I am the Northern Guardian of Judea!
JUDEAZ OFFICIAL KEEPER OF TEH COOKIEZ
Castleclose wrote:
Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
From: pot@cookware.com
Re: blackness

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Map
Judea

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh Altimaea, here's a more realistic way to handle the laser attack. The one plane that got hit gets shot down, the other then dive.

Basically the only reason you are at all vulnerable to being fired upon is that you are at such a high altitude. If you dropped 20,000 feet, the difference in atmospheric density would produce enough beam attenuation that they could not effectively target you.

Even a long time ago, there were other things that could reach that high though.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... -specs.htm

There is a reason that USAF's Strategic Air Command abandoned high-altitude bombers.

User avatar
Altimaea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 683
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Well I wasnt expecting an orbital laser, but other than that my rationale was if i fly low then I am more vulnerable anti aircraft fire so if i fly high and fast nothing can touch me, theoretically, orbital laser stations not-withstanding. LOL :p Anyways HASB's were made impractical by missiles such as those you mentioned because they werent traveling as fast as my planes were. If I can go mach 8 there are probably no missiles able to intercept that at 90,000 feet, just saying.
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
I am the Northern Guardian of Judea!
JUDEAZ OFFICIAL KEEPER OF TEH COOKIEZ
Castleclose wrote:
Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
From: pot@cookware.com
Re: blackness

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Map
Judea

User avatar
The Master M
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Master M » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 pm

This is NS - if something exists, there is a counter to it :p

Also, sorry for my break in posting, RL is pretty hectic right now. I'll try and get a post up in the next few days, sorry again to anyone that is waiting.
The Most Serene Republic of the Master M|Citizen:Mian
Gholgoth
Map|Factbook|Economic Information
Royal Mian Shipyards

User avatar
Altimaea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 683
Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altimaea » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm

The Master M wrote:This is NS - if something exists, there is a counter to it :p


Yes, as I have learned from this thread on several occasions. :lol:
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
I am the Northern Guardian of Judea!
JUDEAZ OFFICIAL KEEPER OF TEH COOKIEZ
Castleclose wrote:
Hannait wrote:To: kettle@cookware.com
From: pot@cookware.com
Re: blackness

Beauty is only pixels deep, while bad gameplay/design goes straight to the source code ~ Harlequin

Solm~"Ninja'd by Alty.™"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Map
Judea

User avatar
GeneralHaNor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6996
Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 am

Just so where clear (and this falls under "Planning" )
I have cleared with New Azura, the direction of the storyline my latest post takes, it's part of "End Game" for this RP,
There is tons of story left to develop and many details to still work out


And excellent Epic RPing guys, I wish I was half as talented as some of you.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

User avatar
The Master M
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1868
Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Master M » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 am

Grossrheinland Reich wrote:*pokes TMM*

*hides from Amit*
The Most Serene Republic of the Master M|Citizen:Mian
Gholgoth
Map|Factbook|Economic Information
Royal Mian Shipyards

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:40 am

General HaNor, a few points of information. These are assuming you even managed to find out about the canal project at all, which is doubtful for reasons explained below.

1: New Azura came up with the plan, and told us.

2: All of this was done post nuke-out.

3: From what is commonly known (or at least easily found out) about the Naacal government and culture, they would never destroy a country with nuclear weapons in the name of greed. They are a post-human culture that does not consider greed as anything more then effectively a sin.

If you want to continue with your idea it is fine. (Fake information/disinformation or such, maybe planted by the real nukers) Just be aware that it could have some very...VERY bad consequences for your nation. I just wanted to inform you of this ahead of time so you are not surprised by any reactions of mine.
Last edited by The Naacal on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Ekraysia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 117
Founded: May 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 am

Naacal, do you have a name for anywhere I can land?

I'll also need air support or some sort to drop fuel to my column racing inland.

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 am

Ekraysia wrote:Naacal, do you have a name for anywhere I can land?

I'll also need air support or some sort to drop fuel to my column racing inland.



Fuel shipments are certainly doable. Maybe truck convoys depending on location. As far as a port name, which coast?

User avatar
GeneralHaNor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6996
Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

The Naacal wrote:General HaNor, a few points of information. These are assuming you even managed to find out about the canal project at all, which is doubtful for reasons explained below.

1: New Azura came up with the plan, and told us.

2: All of this was done post nuke-out.

3: From what is commonly known (or at least easily found out) about the Naacal government and culture, they would never destroy a country with nuclear weapons in the name of greed. They are a post-human culture that does not consider greed as anything more then effectively a sin.

If you want to continue with your idea it is fine. (Fake information/disinformation or such, maybe planted by the real nukers) Just be aware that it could have some very...VERY bad consequences for your nation. I just wanted to inform you of this ahead of time so you are not surprised by any reactions of mine.


First, It's entirely feasible for An Ex Prince of A once Powerful Nation, to have Intelligence contacts in the region who can provide him with information (did you even read my posts?) Despite being exiled, Not everyone agrees with or supports the New military Government in the home country. It's perfectly logical, that intelligence agents would owe and honor "Favors" to Prince Lacroix Vanderson Lelouche, even if he doesn't have that title anymore

Second, it would have no Consequences for my nation, Lacroix Vanderson Lelouche, signed onto the Foreign Legion, from the Holy Raj, where he and his father and sisters (The Lelouche Royal Family) live in exile, My Nation (The Free Land of General HaNor, Formerly "Lelouche) Actually has no part in this affair, they are barely aware of these events, as That Country has descended into total Anarchy, and a far more concerned with things like making sure they don't die, while fighting order imposed on them by biker gangs.

(And P.S. A plan as large as the Canal Project, takes fucking years to plan and assemble, you can't just materialize such a project from thin air, after a disaster, that would be a God Mod. I'm entirely justified in assuming such a plan has been in the works for quite sometime, and it certainly smacks of suspicion and guilt that it is only being discussed "Post Nuking" )

I cleared my Idea with New Azura, it called for business interests in your country and several other to have "Bribed" in collusion with members of the New Azuran Military to perpetrate this horror. Your government could of washed it's hands of the whole affair by simply giving up the culprits and claiming no knowledge, that was my intent.

However Plans have changed yet again, I know the identity of the real nuker, and it throws a wrench in the story line I had planned, New Azura gave me the heads up as he changed the plan on me, I'm not sure if I will actually stick this RP out, having been neutered before the climax.

I will concede, that not consulting you on this story development was an error on my part, your role was small, and your government theoretically uninvolved, not Knowing the business nature of your culture, was a lack of research on my part, it is out of character for interests in your country to behave in such fashion, but it's not entirely out of the question either. Either way I should have at least PM'D you in that regard)

However This is all mute, because as declared, plans have changed, that whole aspect of the story is gonna need to be tossed, I'm gonna have to work something into the story that makes the removal of that aspect make sense, or edit alot of my posts. Either way if this were a movie, people would be like "WTF mate?, that doesn't make any sense, I want my money back)

Like I said, I might just have to quit...I'm not happy with this at all.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:07 pm

GeneralHaNor wrote:
The Naacal wrote:General HaNor, a few points of information. These are assuming you even managed to find out about the canal project at all, which is doubtful for reasons explained below.

1: New Azura came up with the plan, and told us.

2: All of this was done post nuke-out.

3: From what is commonly known (or at least easily found out) about the Naacal government and culture, they would never destroy a country with nuclear weapons in the name of greed. They are a post-human culture that does not consider greed as anything more then effectively a sin.

If you want to continue with your idea it is fine. (Fake information/disinformation or such, maybe planted by the real nukers) Just be aware that it could have some very...VERY bad consequences for your nation. I just wanted to inform you of this ahead of time so you are not surprised by any reactions of mine.


First, It's entirely feasible for An Ex Prince of A once Powerful Nation, to have Intelligence contacts in the region who can provide him with information (did you even read my posts?) Despite being exiled, Not everyone agrees with or supports the New military Government in the home country. It's perfectly logical, that intelligence agents would owe and honor "Favors" to Prince Lacroix Vanderson Lelouche, even if he doesn't have that title anymore

Second, it would have no Consequences for my nation, Lacroix Vanderson Lelouche, signed onto the Foreign Legion, from the Holy Raj, where he and his father and sisters (The Lelouche Royal Family) live in exile, My Nation (The Free Land of General HaNor, Formerly "Lelouche) Actually has no part in this affair, they are barely aware of these events, as That Country has descended into total Anarchy, and a far more concerned with things like making sure they don't die, while fighting order imposed on them by biker gangs.

(And P.S. A plan as large as the Canal Project, takes fucking years to plan and assemble, you can't just materialize such a project from thin air, after a disaster, that would be a God Mod. I'm entirely justified in assuming such a plan has been in the works for quite sometime, and it certainly smacks of suspicion and guilt that it is only being discussed "Post Nuking" )

I cleared my Idea with New Azura, it called for business interests in your country and several other to have "Bribed" in collusion with members of the New Azuran Military to perpetrate this horror. Your government could of washed it's hands of the whole affair by simply giving up the culprits and claiming no knowledge, that was my intent.

However Plans have changed yet again, I know the identity of the real nuker, and it throws a wrench in the story line I had planned, New Azura gave me the heads up as he changed the plan on me, I'm not sure if I will actually stick this RP out, having been neutered before the climax.

I will concede, that not consulting you on this story development was an error on my part, your role was small, and your government theoretically uninvolved, not Knowing the business nature of your culture, was a lack of research on my part, it is out of character for interests in your country to behave in such fashion, but it's not entirely out of the question either. Either way I should have at least PM'D you in that regard)

However This is all mute, because as declared, plans have changed, that whole aspect of the story is gonna need to be tossed, I'm gonna have to work something into the story that makes the removal of that aspect make sense, or edit alot of my posts. Either way if this were a movie, people would be like "WTF mate?, that doesn't make any sense, I want my money back)

Like I said, I might just have to quit...I'm not happy with this at all.



Ok. First of all... No Naacalian, businessman, military, government, or in any other position, would *ever* bribe someone to commit these kinds of attrocities. I also know the identity of the real nuker, but that is almost academic at this point. But in fact it is completely out of character for us.

Is it possible for intelligence agents to stay loyal to a leader deposed by a coup? It most certainly is. However, without even going into the difficulty of gathering intelligence in Naacalian territory, publically available information would tell you that the chance of Naacalians coming up with such a monstrous plan would be about as great as the chance of a solar flare wiping out all life from the earth within the next 4 months. "Did you even read my posts" Of course I did, I merely tried to correct some errors that you had made.

Secondly, you are wrong about the canal plan. The ***INITIAL FEASABILITY STUDIES*** were indeed done after the nuke out. The actual canal would take a decade or more...if indeed it even is feasable...I have doubts it is...3400 km and all. Please do not accuse me of godmodding before you know the whole story.
Yes you are justified in thinking it was planned for years, but that is in error. Right now there are not even the earliest stages of a hard plan.

The idea of casting me as a genocidal, money-driven villain without even consultiung me... And you say Azura approved this?

You seem to be very accusational in your mannerisms and methodology. You should really work on that.

User avatar
GeneralHaNor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6996
Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

The Naacal wrote:snip

Secondly, you are wrong about the canal plan. The ***INITIAL FEASABILITY STUDIES*** were indeed done after the nuke out. The actual canal would take a decade or more...if indeed it even is feasable...I have doubts it is...3400 km and all. Please do not accuse me of godmodding before you know the whole story.
Yes you are justified in thinking it was planned for years, but that is in error. Right now there are not even the earliest stages of a hard plan.

The idea of casting me as a genocidal, money-driven villain without even consultiung me... And you say Azura approved this?

You seem to be very accusational in your mannerisms and methodology. You should really work on that.


The part I snipped was a lack of research on my part I coped to that, you can go ahead and rest on that alone

However ***INITIAL FEASABILITY STUDIES*** can't be complied in that short time, I dare you to name a single project of any scale larger then a skyscraper that can be thought up and drawn out that fast.

It takes years of surveying alone just to make the map, to present the project, do you know how long the "IDEA" of the Panama Canal took? History shows that there is really no way my thought could be in error, short of Applied Phelbtonium

Yes Azura Approved this, No I did not cast you as the Villain, I cast The New Azurian restoration Government as the Villains, and some rouge foreign business interests as patsies that went along with the plan. You weren't actually meant to experience any backlash here, when the time came you were supposed to (and I admit I should have at least given you a proper heads up in advance) surrender the offending parties on the other side of the border, have them offer testimony in exchange for certain immunities, and publicly disavow all knowledge of these actions. Not so ridiculous considering someone just NUKED A GODDAMM COUNTRY FOR NO PRACTICAL REASON.

I'm frustrated mostly, because my storyline that I worked fairly hard to craft, just got flushed by Azura...and You. And there is nothing I can do about it, short of putting words in peoples mouth...which I'm not prepared to do.
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:44 pm

I Understand your frustration, believe me.

A Feasability study for the record is not a construction plan. It's merely looking into how difficult something would be. Quite frankly I expect the report to come back fairly swiftly as "Not practical". After all, this canal would be just under 2,100 miles long! I suspect the study would be just looking at a geological map and saying "No way in hell!"

In any case it is likely all academic now, as Azura has left Gholgoth. He did not retcon, but the people and government abandoned the nuked out area to go somewhere else. Can't say I blame them.

User avatar
Ekraysia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 117
Founded: May 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekraysia » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am

The Naacal wrote:
Fuel shipments are certainly doable. Maybe truck convoys depending on location. As far as a port name, which coast?


I'd like to leave that to you, whichever is safe to land in and will get me to vaguely near Molyneux fastest. Best infrastructure, I assume.

User avatar
The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 pm

That would probably be Larella Naval Base, on the eastern coast. It's in the gulf just south of the Azuran/Naacal border. Western gulf has had combat taking place, so would be a less apt choice.

User avatar
Automagfreek
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1087
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Since Azura decided to up and leave Gholgoth for whatever reason, my participation in this thread is retconned.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

User avatar
New Azura
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5304
Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Automagfreek wrote:Since Azura decided to up and leave Gholgoth for whatever reason, my participation in this thread is retconned.


I'll get with you in the IRC here in a couple of days. It was actually me thinking I'd fucked up worse than I had, to be honest. Naacal and Nova may have more information for you if I'm not available.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNEFLEURPOURLECOLOSSE

— A PROUD MEMBER OF GREATER DIENSTAD

THEDOMINIONOFTHERITHOS
CAPITAL:ISAURA (TSYION)DEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:IMPERIAL THEOCRACYLANGUAGE:CIRAZUR

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura


— Current Roleplays —
Congress of Ishikawa|Summit Tsyion 2016

— Multilateral Agreements —
CAPINTERN|Global Aerospace Trade Association|The Western Pact

— Controlled Nations —
Azura, Lexmark, New Azura

— Other Supported Regions —
Astyria (PT | MT), Teremara (P/MT | FT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Previous

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adab, Faal Lot Himdah, Lebanese Free State, The Evan Empire, The Macabees, The South Falls, Tzonaxiqal

Remove ads